Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745002 times)

Turtle Boy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3660 on: March 06, 2013, 06:05:45 AM »
deleted my fb profile because i guess i'm a misanthrope. some of my "friends" are seriously pissed about it... they can go fuck themselves.
Seriously thinking about doing it, or just removing 80% of my friends

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #3661 on: March 06, 2013, 07:49:13 AM »
Expand Quote
deleted my fb profile because i guess i'm a misanthrope. some of my "friends" are seriously pissed about it... they can go fuck themselves.
[close]

You can try what I did.  Adjust your settings so no one can tag you without you approving.  Also, set it so you get e-mails for wall posts, messages, and event invitations if you want.  You never have to login again if you don't want after that.  Deleting it just makes people talk about what an antisocial weirdo you've become and you'll probably have to explain yourself a few times and try not to come across like a dick who hates everyone.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3662 on: March 06, 2013, 08:38:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

You can try what I did.  Adjust your settings so no one can tag you without you approving.  Also, set it so you get e-mails for wall posts, messages, and event invitations if you want.  You never have to login again if you don't want after that.  Deleting it just makes people talk about what an antisocial weirdo you've become and you'll probably have to explain yourself a few times and try not to come across like a dick who hates everyone.

Those are already my settings, but I use it to talk with about 4 o 5 people daily. That's almost my only use. Like MSN back in the days, but no one uses MSN anymore. It would be fun to witness a vintage trend in technology, like people using MSN again instead of fb or whatsapp shit

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #3663 on: March 06, 2013, 05:59:39 PM »
I went a very long time thinking that the poster whitemanjazz was actually spelled whitemanjizz. True story. I guess I just see what I want to see.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3664 on: March 06, 2013, 07:49:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
After summer of last year my ex got in contact with me, despite me not talking to her for a few months. I was dumb enough to respond to an email of her's. It was just BS about how she misses me, etc. Now we talk/text here and there. We planned to go to Japan this year along with some other traveling. But when we talk I get the impression that she will do whatever regardless if we are talking. I have no problem with that but she is trying to involve me into her life. I've been thinking just to stick it out until we go to Japan. Then decided to lose contact or stay in touch. I've got nothing to lose though, but it would still bother me if she was involved with other guys.
[close]

you say you have nothing to lose but you do. youre already in again, just by talking to her and caring enough to make this thread. tell her straight up that she needs to either be loyal to you and upfront with her plans, otherwise bounce. ive been stuck with a girl who was a "free spirit" and couldnt make up her mind and was down to move across the country at the drop of a hat (aka whenever things werent going her way). id say that this is a lot to lose for you. youre gonna waste emotions and probably money and experiences getting strung along. tell her she needs to prove loyalty and respect that her actions will affect you too and if not then she can bounce.

*if this is all completely wrong, sorry. i just read it and got fired up. i hate girls who come back when they get lonely.
[close]

I'd be upset if she was with another guy but at the same time I'm not investing much into this. I hope for the best but expect the worse. I did imply about her seeing other guys and she got the hint. She said she wasnt interested. Only time will tell. As for traveling, she is paying for most of the trip to Japan.
[close]

Go to Japan and hook up w. Japanese girls....I've known so many guys that moved there with a white girl....came home with an Asian one....

That be ideal. I love Asian women, its like an obsession, even the ones that other guys dont find attractive. Also most Japanese women dont want kids. Thing is I don't have "game". Most girls Ive met have been through work and friends. Trying to get with a girl all on my own has resulted in failure lol.

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #3665 on: March 07, 2013, 08:41:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
After summer of last year my ex got in contact with me, despite me not talking to her for a few months. I was dumb enough to respond to an email of her's. It was just BS about how she misses me, etc. Now we talk/text here and there. We planned to go to Japan this year along with some other traveling. But when we talk I get the impression that she will do whatever regardless if we are talking. I have no problem with that but she is trying to involve me into her life. I've been thinking just to stick it out until we go to Japan. Then decided to lose contact or stay in touch. I've got nothing to lose though, but it would still bother me if she was involved with other guys.
[close]

you say you have nothing to lose but you do. youre already in again, just by talking to her and caring enough to make this thread. tell her straight up that she needs to either be loyal to you and upfront with her plans, otherwise bounce. ive been stuck with a girl who was a "free spirit" and couldnt make up her mind and was down to move across the country at the drop of a hat (aka whenever things werent going her way). id say that this is a lot to lose for you. youre gonna waste emotions and probably money and experiences getting strung along. tell her she needs to prove loyalty and respect that her actions will affect you too and if not then she can bounce.

*if this is all completely wrong, sorry. i just read it and got fired up. i hate girls who come back when they get lonely.
[close]

I'd be upset if she was with another guy but at the same time I'm not investing much into this. I hope for the best but expect the worse. I did imply about her seeing other guys and she got the hint. She said she wasnt interested. Only time will tell. As for traveling, she is paying for most of the trip to Japan.
[close]

Go to Japan and hook up w. Japanese girls....I've known so many guys that moved there with a white girl....came home with an Asian one....
[close]

That be ideal. I love Asian women, its like an obsession, even the ones that other guys dont find attractive. Also most Japanese women dont want kids. Thing is I don't have "game". Most girls Ive met have been through work and friends. Trying to get with a girl all on my own has resulted in failure lol.

wrong
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #3666 on: March 15, 2013, 10:07:03 AM »
When i was younger, and watching the intro to the fresh prince of belair, i thought he came from "west philinovia" i only learned the error of my ways when i was about 16`

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3369
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #3667 on: March 15, 2013, 12:28:07 PM »

I fully back your use of the word misanthrope.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3668 on: March 16, 2013, 02:22:44 PM »
wrong

Damn, really? From the things I've read their population is declining and the women rather not sacrifice their jobs for a child. But you're Japanese and you are living in Japan (unless you moved back to the US), so I'd take your word...

nylin

« Reply #3669 on: March 16, 2013, 02:52:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

In the chat side bar now you can ignore people without them knowing. You can turn off chat for people and it will never show you're online to them unless you turn it back on. Perfect for those people you can't delete because of certain reasons but don't want to talk to.

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #3670 on: March 16, 2013, 06:20:56 PM »
Expand Quote
wrong
[close]

Damn, really? From the things I've read their population is declining and the women rather not sacrifice their jobs for a child. But you're Japanese and you are living in Japan (unless you moved back to the US), so I'd take your word...

aside from slight cultural differences women are the same everywhere man...what i can tell you is that there are a shit ton of chicks over here looking for white dick so if you're able serve it then you need to do what you do what you does and give them what they want
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3671 on: March 19, 2013, 08:46:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

In the chat side bar now you can ignore people without them knowing. You can turn off chat for people and it will never show you're online to them unless you turn it back on. Perfect for those people you can't delete because of certain reasons but don't want to talk to.

I know, but just the fact of having to suffer from seeing news from their life in the newsfeed makes me angry. When people share some videos about soccer, basket ball, or some wannabee political/conscient shit like Kony 2012, then the same day instagram themselves duckfacing in the mirror or at a party getting drunk, it makes me feel really bad about the Human being.
I also hate people who constantly share newspaper articles about politics or conspiracy but are the same who never voted, buy Apple shit all day, always drink coca cola, eat Mc Donalds every week and complain about the economy.

It's not even hating it's just that some people look so dumb on fb. I'm deleting one of my friends every day, until I don't feel unconfortable on fb anymore. Some people got angry because of that, anyway if people get angry for getting deleted by some friend on fb, in my opinion it means two things: they give too much importance to fb, and second one, I don't want to be friend with people that gives too much importance to fb.

On other topic I love this deck

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #3672 on: March 19, 2013, 07:43:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i deleted mine a couple years ago and it's pretty great not to have to keep up with all the bullshit. if i want to know what my friends are up to i text them or call them. i also don't have a twitter or instagram... it really lets you know who cares about you (and really lets you know who you care about) instead of using other people's "likes" for validation. too many people get caught up in staring at their little screens all day long, it kinda bums me out. but whatever, as long as they enjoy what they're doing with their technology, i just don't find it useful anymore

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #3673 on: March 19, 2013, 10:09:50 PM »
Facebook is the worst thing in the world, getting rid of social media is akin to removing a ball and chain

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3674 on: March 19, 2013, 10:18:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
wrong
[close]

[close]

aside from slight cultural differences women are the same everywhere man...what i can tell you is that there are a shit ton of chicks over here looking for white dick so if you're able serve it then you need to do what you do what you does and give them what they want

Im not even full white but I look it haha. I'll see what happens with the ex.
I want some Japanese girls, ugly or not.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3675 on: March 19, 2013, 10:23:50 PM »
Facebook is the worst thing in the world, getting rid of social media is akin to removing a ball and chain

Sort of. Without facebook I wouldnt have gotten back in contact with some close friends. However if you have people on their that bitch or try to start drama constantly then yeah I see your point. Most of my post on there arent even serious. Also if someone bitches, post those stupid tumblr pics with the quotes, etc. Ill just post something poking fun at them. Some have actually stopped.

• Rep: 12
« Reply #3676 on: March 19, 2013, 10:41:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sort of. Without facebook I wouldnt have gotten back in contact with some close friends. However if you have people on their that bitch or try to start drama constantly then yeah I see your point. Most of my post on there arent even serious. Also if someone bitches, post those stupid tumblr pics with the quotes, etc. Ill just post something poking fun at them. Some have actually stopped.

thanks for the tips man! very helpful

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Rep: -7
« Reply #3677 on: April 05, 2013, 12:14:22 PM »
Im pretty sure I have premature ejaculation (PE). I usually last like 2-5 mins in bed, sometimes 10 mins on a good day. My ex-girlfriend didn't mind it much, but ever since we broke up due to a long-distance relationship, I have been too afraid to talk to other women because of this..

Maybe I'm a bit late on this one but try jerking off a couple of times, well... at least once, before meeting up with a girl you're likely to hook up with. I've had the same "problem" but it really helps a lot. Otherwise, just bust your first nut early and bang her again right after (as soon as you get it up again, that is). You'll last forever and she won't be complaining afterwards. Quite to the contrary probably... Oh, and the other guys are right. A little bit of alcohol helps as well!

That being said, it seems crazy how much of our self-esteem as well as social acceptance has to do with performance in the bedroom. If you think about it, it's not that important anyway.

As for my confession, at the moment I'm crazy about the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart". I listen to it all day every day right now. I know it's pathetic as fuck but still love it. I'm neither heartbroken, lonely nor in love at the moment but I am still obsessed with that fucking song. The other day me and a friend got drunk at his place and were seriously considering getting the lyrics tattooed somewhere. Sounded like a good idea at the time...

For those who don't know:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 12:20:58 PM by AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice »

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #3678 on: April 05, 2013, 01:06:14 PM »

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3679 on: April 11, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »
I felt talking to my ex was restricting my life. I have no idea what will happen between us. Im currently trying to get into grad school and she wants to become an officer in the air force. We have busy lives and will be separated by distance for who knows how long. I never thought I do this. I've been seeing this girl from work. Been getting really close to her. We have been hanging out a lot more, fuck, etc. Only thing is, the girl Ive been seeing is planning to move back to her home town (sometime this year). So no matter what we do, how close I get. It wont go anywhere. Yeah she will be in the LA area, about hour or 2 away but still. I guess the best perspective is that Im young, shit like this happens. Nothing to do but enjoy what I have right now. 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:03:12 PM by The Poster Formerly Known As Crass »

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #3680 on: April 13, 2013, 12:39:26 PM »
Nothing to do but enjoy what I have right now. 

there ya go man. all you have is a series of interlocking moments that overshadow eachother. if you aren't happy in the moment you're in now, chances are you won't be happy in the next. it's a cliche, but it's a cliche for a reason.... "all you have is now"

Will Easley

« Reply #3681 on: April 14, 2013, 10:20:39 AM »
I believe I suffer from somewhat of a Jonah's Complex. I put alot of pressure on myself to succeed in the things I want to do, and I've always been the type to be really at whatever I put my time & effort into, but it seems like theres a tiny sliver of myself in the back of my mind holding me back, making me do alot of various little things that end up slowly sabotaging my goals. It sounds crazy even to me but its almost like im subconsciously scared of my own success, so I progress at much slower rate than what I know I'm capable of. Thankfully the weather's getting better in the midwest & ive been able to take my mind off it by skating. I was pretty rusty from not skating months at a time since september but I've been persistent & got just about all my skill/confidence/consistency back in about a week n a half of focused skateboarding. I dont necessarily put that much pressure on me when I skate outside of just landing tricks & having fun so I feel like its one of the few areas where I'm immune to said Jonah's complex. It's weird because if I knew someone else who had tons of potential to do something great but were scared of their own success & the responsibility that comes with it, I'd tell em to get their heads outta their ass & go live up to that potential, but since its actually me in this case, shits just frustrating & makes me feel like a hypocrite. I feel like I've always been my own worst enemy if anyones ever gonna stop me from doing something I wanna do its always gonna be me.

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #3682 on: April 15, 2013, 03:44:47 PM »
I believe I suffer from somewhat of a Jonah's Complex. I put alot of pressure on myself to succeed in the things I want to do, and I've always been the type to be really at whatever I put my time & effort into, but it seems like theres a tiny sliver of myself in the back of my mind holding me back, making me do alot of various little things that end up slowly sabotaging my goals. It sounds crazy even to me but its almost like im subconsciously scared of my own success, so I progress at much slower rate than what I know I'm capable of. Thankfully the weather's getting better in the midwest & ive been able to take my mind off it by skating. I was pretty rusty from not skating months at a time since september but I've been persistent & got just about all my skill/confidence/consistency back in about a week n a half of focused skateboarding. I dont necessarily put that much pressure on me when I skate outside of just landing tricks & having fun so I feel like its one of the few areas where I'm immune to said Jonah's complex. It's weird because if I knew someone else who had tons of potential to do something great but were scared of their own success & the responsibility that comes with it, I'd tell em to get their heads outta their ass & go live up to that potential, but since its actually me in this case, shits just frustrating & makes me feel like a hypocrite. I feel like I've always been my own worst enemy if anyones ever gonna stop me from doing something I wanna do its always gonna be me.

The thought of success seems just as scary as the thought of failure, sometimes.

Often, I feel like when another person compliments me, or tells me I'm good at something, I'm sort of ruined and lose motivation to do that thing they thought I was good at.
Cold Ghengis

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #3683 on: April 16, 2013, 06:53:38 PM »
I felt talking to my ex was restricting my life. I have no idea what will happen between us.

i know how that feels. i talked in great lengths on this thread about how fucked i was when i got dumped about 8months ago. we maintained a bit of contact for some time but now it's almost been half a year that i've heard nothing from her, all i know is she was dating a new guy back then and that's where i pulled the plug, blacklisted her on my phone and everything. i still have a hard time letting go. she was my best friend and i still have troubles handling shit without her.

i've met other women in the meantime but i have a hard time connecting with them or even act sympathetic. so i stopped and now i just wait until it goes away. been thinking a lot about catching up with her lately, but all my/her friends(she lives three hours away but we still have a somewhat shared circle of friends) say i shouldn't. she will definetely be in town through most of the summer and i have panic attacks thinking about meeting her for the first time since the break up.

it also sucks because i'm really reluctant now to invest any emotion into a new relationship. it all seems like it doesn't matter anyway. i can't even bring myself to fuck the pain away, although there are several girls asking me all the time to hit a bar with them or whatnot. it would be so easy but it seems to me that when i'm realizing i'm actually having a great time at something, i'm bummed at the same time that i can't share it with her. i know it's stupid, i just can't help myself. i guess she was "that" girl for me. breakups were usually no big deal for me, but this one's still a tough one.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3684 on: April 17, 2013, 12:58:34 AM »
so can you finally post some nudes

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3685 on: April 17, 2013, 01:46:59 AM »
good effort but wrong frank

I hope by get over her man, im almost 2 years out of a breakup and still feel similar to you, it's hard as hell
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #3686 on: April 18, 2013, 07:08:35 PM »
it sux cuz i want to change and have a awesome attitude but something in my brain is preventing me. Ive exercised and everything. If someone sent me anti d meds to try, that be a blessing..The worst part is not being able to get excited or appreciate anything.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #3687 on: April 18, 2013, 09:07:03 PM »

• Rep: 12
« Reply #3688 on: April 18, 2013, 11:53:13 PM »
Expand Quote
I felt talking to my ex was restricting my life. I have no idea what will happen between us.
[close]

i know how that feels. i talked in great lengths on this thread about how fucked i was when i got dumped about 8months ago. we maintained a bit of contact for some time but now it's almost been half a year that i've heard nothing from her, all i know is she was dating a new guy back then and that's where i pulled the plug, blacklisted her on my phone and everything. i still have a hard time letting go. she was my best friend and i still have troubles handling shit without her.

i've met other women in the meantime but i have a hard time connecting with them or even act sympathetic. so i stopped and now i just wait until it goes away. been thinking a lot about catching up with her lately, but all my/her friends(she lives three hours away but we still have a somewhat shared circle of friends) say i shouldn't. she will definetely be in town through most of the summer and i have panic attacks thinking about meeting her for the first time since the break up.

it also sucks because i'm really reluctant now to invest any emotion into a new relationship. it all seems like it doesn't matter anyway. i can't even bring myself to fuck the pain away, although there are several girls asking me all the time to hit a bar with them or whatnot. it would be so easy but it seems to me that when i'm realizing i'm actually having a great time at something, i'm bummed at the same time that i can't share it with her. i know it's stupid, i just can't help myself. i guess she was "that" girl for me. breakups were usually no big deal for me, but this one's still a tough one.

damn frank thats really shit

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #3689 on: April 19, 2013, 05:03:48 AM »
so can you finally post some nudes

don't have any, i'm sorry. i'm sure it would help me a lot tho if i gave the world the opportunity to virtually cum in her face. that i've never got around to make a fine nude portfolio of her is one of the many regrets i now have about this relationship.