Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 584761 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3840 on: October 10, 2019, 04:43:40 PM »
Anyone ever get like fucked or woken up to being fucked while asleep, I guess basically sleep assaulted? Not like unwillingly but like you asked them for it? Or maybe you didn't?

I remember I told my girl whom im still with, to just go for it one time if I fell asleep. Probably couple years ago. It was strange to say the least.

Although I asked for it, waking up to it was still kinda like wtf is going on? I can't imagine actually being assaulted.

Although I asked for it and was totally down once I rubbed my eyes lol I was still surprised to say the least.

Has anyone else woken up to a girl, guy, whomever, on top of you? Wasn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be.

I woke up to my wife riding me the morning after my wedding. It was great but unfortunately she hasn't been that cool since that day.

The Mighty Pink Hole

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 25
« Reply #3841 on: October 10, 2019, 08:45:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Anyone ever get like fucked or woken up to being fucked while asleep, I guess basically sleep assaulted? Not like unwillingly but like you asked them for it? Or maybe you didn't?

I remember I told my girl whom im still with, to just go for it one time if I fell asleep. Probably couple years ago. It was strange to say the least.

Although I asked for it, waking up to it was still kinda like wtf is going on? I can't imagine actually being assaulted.

Although I asked for it and was totally down once I rubbed my eyes lol I was still surprised to say the least.

Has anyone else woken up to a girl, guy, whomever, on top of you? Wasn't nearly as cool as I thought it would be.
[close]

I woke up to my wife riding me the morning after my wedding. It was great but unfortunately she hasn't been that cool since that day.

Why does marriage and long term relationships do this to people?
i got shalom tatted on my face (im not joking)

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #3842 on: October 10, 2019, 11:17:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

something to look forward to

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #3843 on: October 10, 2019, 11:33:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I woke up face down in my wifes pussy once.that was funny. breakfast of champions

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3844 on: October 11, 2019, 04:19:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I woke up face down in my wifes pussy once.that was funny. breakfast of champions

Haha! amazing

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3845 on: October 11, 2019, 03:38:46 PM »
What does SLAP stand for?
Skate Like A Pro
Skaters Love A Pickle
Skateboarding Love Appreciation Pals
Some Lame Ass Posts

The possibilities are endless

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #3846 on: October 11, 2019, 06:32:17 PM »

Large girl tried to get with me while i was pretty much passed out drunk. I told her no, then i heard her crying outside and telling people i was "a faggot".

A girl almost twice my age and not very pretty brought me to her apartment after a party got busted. She got on me and fucked me even though i told her i was way to drunk and tired to do anything. I remember her saying "at least it feels good for me". Haha, the standards for sexual assault are VERY different for chicks. None of that shit really bothered me though. Just funny to imagine if the roles were reversed.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3847 on: October 11, 2019, 06:43:53 PM »
What does SLAP stand for?
Skate Like A Pro
Skaters Love A Pickle
Skateboarding Love Appreciation Pals
Some Lame Ass Posts

The possibilities are endless

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=30511.0
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 05:59:35 AM by hangontoyourego »

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3848 on: October 11, 2019, 10:53:31 PM »
i preferred the unknown

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3849 on: October 12, 2019, 12:03:41 PM »
anyone else read giant robot magazine back in the day? I remember I first heard about it from a blurb in another magazine. I think it might have been in slap. anyone know what I'm talking about?

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #3850 on: October 12, 2019, 03:56:41 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Large girl tried to get with me while i was pretty much passed out drunk. I told her no, then i heard her crying outside and telling people i was "a faggot".

A girl almost twice my age and not very pretty brought me to her apartment after a party got busted. She got on me and fucked me even though i told her i was way to drunk and tired to do anything. I remember her saying "at least it feels good for me". Haha, the standards for sexual assault are VERY different for chicks. None of that shit really bothered me though. Just funny to imagine if the roles were reversed.

Yea man that is wild! Fucking hell. Just a weird thing even if I asked for it, not nearly as cool as I thought it would be. And I had my hopes up haha. Can't imagine if didn't ask for It, damn! And we're dudes, shit must be nuts for chicks. People are assholes.

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
« Reply #3851 on: October 12, 2019, 04:09:23 PM »
If playing Minecraft will turn in to some sort of addiction?!
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3852 on: October 12, 2019, 04:51:37 PM »
If playing Minecraft will turn in to some sort of addiction?!

everything in moderation, you'll be sweet

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3853 on: October 12, 2019, 04:56:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yea man that is wild! Fucking hell. Just a weird thing even if I asked for it, not nearly as cool as I thought it would be. And I had my hopes up haha. Can't imagine if didn't ask for It, damn! And we're dudes, shit must be nuts for chicks. People are assholes.

True. I kind of wish things were handled like old school hockey... Girls have an enforcer. You step over the line and she lets the enforcer know, and you get dropped by some thug. It’s primitive, but it would keep people in line.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14188
« Reply #3854 on: October 14, 2019, 12:44:23 PM »
How does krux have money for advertising still?
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #3855 on: October 14, 2019, 05:03:26 PM »
Solitude.....

Having been with the sober train for sometime I’ve been learning whom I am in love with as in having my own best friend.

When really learning about your self and how you operate one has to appreciate the time you are alone.

After today’s incident I am glad I am alone some days, and I’m psyched for those moments.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3856 on: October 14, 2019, 05:31:40 PM »
https://www.popmatters.com/030915-cash2-2496102517.amp.html

So this weeknd I had the discussion with my lady friend that I’ve heard Johnny cash be called “punk “ and I have this thing that he can’t be punk because the term punk hasn’t been coined yet hence why I posted this link to writer referring to this concert as so . I went on some long tedious rant about it . He can be an outlaw , a rebel whatever was a popular term of the 60’s but not punk . Of course she didn’t grew with me . Maybe no one here will .

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3857 on: October 15, 2019, 05:44:17 AM »
He looks pretty punk to me.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #3858 on: October 15, 2019, 01:25:24 PM »
I can see where your coming from on this one, I think rebel is a good way to define him but I can see the label punk going both ways, punk af for his time haha

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3859 on: October 16, 2019, 02:16:01 PM »
Pretty sure I had a wet dream last night, but i have no recollection of sexy dreams. Did sandman rape me?

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3860 on: October 16, 2019, 09:16:30 PM »
Pretty sure I had a wet dream last night, but i have no recollection of sexy dreams. Did sandman rape me?

i feel like this happens to me, i dream of having sex alot and am almost certain i jizz my god damn pants each time

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
« Reply #3861 on: October 19, 2019, 10:32:03 PM »
bill hicks is alex jones
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3862 on: October 19, 2019, 10:36:03 PM »
He looks pretty punk to me.

Hmm  attributing "punk" to older institutions degrades them imo.   These dudes had they're own drug addled scene on the go and it's they'res, not someone elses.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Assmountain

« Reply #3863 on: October 20, 2019, 07:01:06 AM »

My friend once told me that a ghost used to have sex with him in his sleep. Totally bet he was being abused.

Assmountain

« Reply #3864 on: October 20, 2019, 07:14:48 AM »
I caught a fucking massive carp today,

anyone else into fishing after skating or nah?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3865 on: October 20, 2019, 07:06:36 PM »
When you think about it, we’re all just a
bunch of brains fumbling around, steering our body to bumping into shit and sizing up other brains.

So basically Krang from teenage mutant ninja turtles.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

What a find

« Reply #3866 on: October 20, 2019, 07:34:41 PM »
Brain controlling a bone mech with meat armor

Think it was a youtube comment somewhere

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3867 on: October 20, 2019, 09:13:23 PM »
When you think about it, we’re all just a
bunch of brains fumbling around, steering our body to bumping into shit and sizing up other brains.

So basically Krang from teenage mutant ninja turtles.

I feel this concept goes with the assumption that 'conciousness' is generated from our brain.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3868 on: October 20, 2019, 09:18:32 PM »
I caught a fucking massive carp today,

anyone else into fishing after skating or nah?

i dont know about fishing after skating but fishing is cool. i havent been out in a long time but its always fun to go fish, sink a few beers

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
« Reply #3869 on: October 20, 2019, 10:59:24 PM »
what it would be like to be cloned .. does anyone understand or researched how that process works? do you start out as a fetus?

do souls exist? i assume not because if you were cloned you wouldn’t know what it would be like to be your clone . or would you because you’re identical

sometimes i trip out on why am i me
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?