Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1457843 times)

HousePlant and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

urbneathme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #9870 on: March 14, 2023, 09:06:02 AM »
Daveed needs to post another pic advertising his goods to get this thread back on track.

according to the newest thrasher, he has a girlfriend now, thank god! he might not be advertising the goods for us any more

cky enthusiast

« Reply #9871 on: March 14, 2023, 09:47:51 AM »

i saw them right after seth came out of his coma. they had a 5 page set list

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 991
« Reply #9872 on: March 14, 2023, 11:05:13 AM »
mark payson of "mark payson is a drunk" was my loser roommate for a second

Sedition

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Fuck the revoltion. Bring on the apocalypse.
    • ThePastParticple avatar image
« Reply #9873 on: March 14, 2023, 11:49:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
does the bucky post really belong in here?
[close]
You got something better?
[close]
i just didn’t think it was that offensive, it’s merely a joke from a car guy but yeah let’s burn him at the stake now that you mention it.

serious question, if it were a girl posting “happy men’s day” and it was a toilet seat with some piss on it or something equally playful would anyone really care?
[close]

Do you also use the slogan "all lives matter"?
[close]
wow. a bit of a stretch there, no? it’s a picture of a rim that hit a curb.. it’s a corny joke yes but it’s not that serious. it’s not some andrew tate level misogyny, i doubt anyone is really that stirred up about it besides you guys. when’s the last time you watched a stand up comedy and relaxed?
[close]
to be fair its a lame post and this is lame instagram posts by pros, not posts by pros worthy of losing a career over(although sometimes it is).

its lame, it got posted here, noone is claiming its serious
[close]
fair enough, i just felt like people were over reacting to it. it doesn’t fit next to the daveed’s and maxham’s of this world in my eyes, it’s just a bad joke. and i don’t think the parallel was silly or worthy of the comparison made and that’s apart of my point, oh well.
[close]

Make a sexist joke on Women’s Day? Yeah. Bad optics. Lame post, by a pro. It’s a text book definition of something that belongs in this thread. Shouldn’t really have to spell that out for people, but here we are…
[close]
you’re not spelling out anything, i get your point.

If you "get the point," then why are you defending it?

Imagine someone making a post that made fun of black people on MLK Day.
IG: ThePastParticiple

DLX 8.25  |  144 Forged  |  53mm Classic  |  Super Swiss 6

“Skateboarding is truly amazing. Wearing a helmet while hitting a handrail can kook you for life, but being an antisocial weirdo with mystique can earn you a pass.” -Some guy on SLAP

Aquatic Dinosaur

• Rep: 103
« Reply #9874 on: March 14, 2023, 03:07:24 PM »
Hopefully Bucky reacts to this using his southern “i do declare” accent

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #9875 on: March 14, 2023, 03:46:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
who runs the Metal Skateboards account cause good lord...
[close]

Jesus haha
[close]

Aye the stories are brutal haha
[close]

Someone take away grandpa's phone.
[close]

you really shouldn't shit post on the brand page. Not gonna lie though, that Fancy lad post did make me giggle.

Eh dude you are on their insta stories now.

Haha

This is gold
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #9876 on: March 14, 2023, 07:00:36 PM »
Bam calling out Novak. Another mud cycle complete

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -528
« Reply #9877 on: March 14, 2023, 09:53:27 PM »
Expand Quote
The only person more insufferable than Ham is Novak.

Formally “Ham” now “Six Pack” (said in a Westchester accent)
[close]

when I was allegedly in rehab we watched this video

in the video he talks about how he would "DO ANYTHING" for $10 just to get his bag of heroin. he did steve-o's podcast sometime last year or some shit where Steve point blank asked him if he's ever sucked dick for drugs and Novak said no, but he would let other dudes suck his dick for heroin or money for heroin. I don't normally say this but

CAP 🧢

If people gave you drugs to suck your dick the opiate epidemic would be way way worse. Dog, you've already admitted that you've done shit for drugs. there's no shame in taking a steel pipe to the dome to get your fix. if anything, he's just shaming other addicts for their choices by not being honest. Novak also churches up his skate career so I'm not surprised.

Sheesh, the guy got clean and is trying to help others, and bam, an out and out scumbag is attacking him publicly.  Think he should be cut a little slack if he doesn’t wanna be completely open about sex work he might have done for a fix. 

Also, I don’t think that the opiate crisis is stifled by people’s reticence to suck dick for drugs, it could play a role in the catalytic converter crisis though.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9878 on: March 14, 2023, 09:59:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
i just didn’t think it was that offensive, it’s merely a joke from a car guy but yeah let’s burn him at the stake now that you mention it.

serious question, if it were a girl posting “happy men’s day” and it was a toilet seat with some piss on it or something equally playful would anyone really care?
[close]

[close]
wow. a bit of a stretch there, no? it’s a picture of a rim that hit a curb.. it’s a corny joke yes but it’s not that serious. it’s not some andrew tate level misogyny, i doubt anyone is really that stirred up about it besides you guys. when’s the last time you watched a stand up comedy and relaxed?
[close]
to be fair its a lame post and this is lame instagram posts by pros, not posts by pros worthy of losing a career over(although sometimes it is).

[close]
fair enough, i just felt like people were over reacting to it. it doesn’t fit next to the daveed’s and maxham’s of this world in my eyes, it’s just a bad joke. and i don’t think the parallel was silly or worthy of the comparison made and that’s apart of my point, oh well.
[close]

Make a sexist joke on Women’s Day? Yeah. Bad optics. Lame post, by a pro. It’s a text book definition of something that belongs in this thread. Shouldn’t really have to spell that out for people, but here we are…
[close]
[close]

imagine someone making such comparisons, you just echoed my point while trying to make one of your own. have a good day. i retire from this, back to the daveed’s and funny stuff & away from whining about a joke of driving skills. it’s going to be okay. one day there will be a “slap poster appreciation day” of which you will be the highest honor for your bravery seen here for standing up for what’s right! hopefully nobody like that rascal bucky will bring up such moments of you being such a bummer when that day finally arrives.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
« Reply #9879 on: March 14, 2023, 10:05:20 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpypqvipw14/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Just wanted to add this to the Novak posts since we don’t have the “wtf is going on at Bams” thread anymore. For those that don’t have insta or feel like clicking he’s calling out Novak for saying he’s “a pro skater that lost it all” when he was never pro AF with a bloard or a paycheck. So Bam says Novaks lying in his speeches and can’t commit to the first step of AA. I don’t really back Bam with the IG drama but in this case he is just clapping back and isn’t lying.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #9880 on: March 14, 2023, 10:30:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The only person more insufferable than Ham is Novak.

Formally “Ham” now “Six Pack” (said in a Westchester accent)
[close]

when I was allegedly in rehab we watched this video

in the video he talks about how he would "DO ANYTHING" for $10 just to get his bag of heroin. he did steve-o's podcast sometime last year or some shit where Steve point blank asked him if he's ever sucked dick for drugs and Novak said no, but he would let other dudes suck his dick for heroin or money for heroin. I don't normally say this but

CAP 🧢

If people gave you drugs to suck your dick the opiate epidemic would be way way worse. Dog, you've already admitted that you've done shit for drugs. there's no shame in taking a steel pipe to the dome to get your fix. if anything, he's just shaming other addicts for their choices by not being honest. Novak also churches up his skate career so I'm not surprised.
[close]

Sheesh, the guy got clean and is trying to help others, and bam, an out and out scumbag is attacking him publicly.  Think he should be cut a little slack if he doesn’t wanna be completely open about sex work he might have done for a fix. 

Also, I don’t think that the opiate crisis is stifled by people’s reticence to suck dick for drugs, it could play a role in the catalytic converter crisis though.

and for all that help novak is fabulously wealthy now. perhaps he understood exaggerating is the key to speaking engagements and that builds a profile that leads to money.

i’ll put it in terms you understand: novak is making more than mid-six figures annually because he has become the face of rehabilitation to a group of people

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9881 on: March 14, 2023, 11:04:49 PM »

Just wanted to add this to the Novak posts since we don’t have the “wtf is going on at Bams” thread anymore. For those that don’t have insta or feel like clicking he’s calling out Novak for saying he’s “a pro skater that lost it all” when he was never pro AF with a bloard or a paycheck. So Bam says Novaks lying in his speeches and can’t commit to the first step of AA. I don’t really back Bam with the IG drama but in this case he is just clapping back and isn’t lying.

Wait, what happened to the Bam thread?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
« Reply #9882 on: March 14, 2023, 11:09:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

After all the years of mud it appears to be recently nuked.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9883 on: March 14, 2023, 11:17:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

After all the years of mud it appears to be recently nuked.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #9884 on: March 14, 2023, 11:18:32 PM »
Things were just getting too exciting on this forum lately so they had to tone it down a bit
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #9885 on: March 15, 2023, 12:54:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
imagine someone making such comparisons, you just echoed my point while trying to make one of your own. have a good day. i retire from this, back to the daveed’s and funny stuff & away from whining about a joke of driving skills. it’s going to be okay. one day there will be a “slap poster appreciation day” of which you will be the highest honor for your bravery seen here for standing up for what’s right! hopefully nobody like that rascal bucky will bring up such moments of you being such a bummer when that day finally arrives.
dude just shut up. Your acting like people are outrageously offended by the joke when no one here really is. About half of the conversation around it has been more about how weird your need to defend the joke is. It's ironic you think other people are being overly sensitive when your the one who is for some reason throwing a hissy fit over the fact people didn't like a pro skater's joke and is even mocking people for it. Unless your like a family member of Bucky's or something who hates the idea of people thinking he might be sexist or talking shit about him, it is really fucking bizarre your this committed to defending a joke Bucky himself has likely already forgotten about
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 01:28:58 AM by Nancy Chin »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #9886 on: March 15, 2023, 08:25:46 AM »

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1309
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9887 on: March 15, 2023, 08:44:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Jesus haha
[close]

I was actively looking for decks online and was considering metal. Those stories made it easier to choose another bbs brand instead. They didn't have BA guest decks in my size anyways.

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #9888 on: March 15, 2023, 09:04:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Jesus haha
[close]

[close]
I was actively looking for decks online and was considering metal. Those stories made it easier to choose another bbs brand instead. They didn't have BA guest decks in my size anyways.

Those stories seriously remind me of when the dude that ran doubles ltd lost his mind

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #9889 on: March 15, 2023, 09:31:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Jesus haha
[close]

[close]
[close]

Those stories seriously remind me of when the dude that ran doubles ltd lost his mind
That one gave me a couple chuckles at first then I felt horrible for even laughing when he got to the end of his craziness. What ever happened to him? If I remember correctly he was out there so far mentally his wife left him and he was living in his car promoting conspiracy theories but that’s when I stopped keeping tabs
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1120
« Reply #9890 on: March 15, 2023, 09:41:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Jesus haha
[close]

[close]

Someone take away grandpa's phone.
[close]

you really shouldn't shit post on the brand page. Not gonna lie though, that Fancy lad post did make me giggle.
[close]

Eh dude you are on their insta stories now.

Haha

This is gold

Damn, I missed it!

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2279
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9891 on: March 15, 2023, 09:54:01 AM »
Fuck. Can someone start a Mudwatch 2023 thread? Mainly just because we don't need this thread completely filled with said mud.

I'd do it myself but I don't want people coming after me when that shit eventually goes south.

grassblade

« Reply #9892 on: March 15, 2023, 11:11:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

hahahaha dude is putting in paragraphs

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 812
« Reply #9893 on: March 15, 2023, 11:21:25 AM »
Fuck. Can someone start a Mudwatch 2023 thread? Mainly just because we don't need this thread completely filled with said mud.

I'd do it myself but I don't want people coming after me when that shit eventually goes south.

I ain’t gonna do it, but someone please do
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #9894 on: March 15, 2023, 12:50:04 PM »
What's happening with Metal? Did I miss something, because I just checked their instagram didn't see anything that bad

manysnakes

« Reply #9895 on: March 15, 2023, 01:09:16 PM »
What's happening with Metal? Did I miss something, because I just checked their instagram didn't see anything that bad

Nothing offensive, just a bunch of boomer memes.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #9896 on: March 15, 2023, 11:50:08 PM »
I want to forget about Bam

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen