Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 371298 times)

botefdunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2018, 12:02:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
hey everybody getting on their moral highhorse, talking about "unnaceptable behaviour," if you've never had to hit anybody and hope they didn't get up then count yourself lucky and don't act like you know
[close]

You're right. I've never willingly put myself into an unlawful situation where I felt obligated to defend my life.
[close]

and what makes you think that this person felt any differently, other than an inflated sense of your own intelligence and morality?
[close]

This has has nothing to do with me or my sense of morality. We can both assume the culprit knew the consequences of skating on the property.

your first sentence claims impartiality, your second one alludes to "the culprit". you do the math

Black_Greg

• Rep: -15
  • NO MORE DRIPPIN SHIT STRICY NIGGA SHIT
    • GRAMS avatar image
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2018, 05:02:51 AM »
Expand Quote
its a fun idea to punch niggas in the face like batman but that shit hurts people no more throwing fist unless I have to kill. go thru u with weapon hands too much smoke, hit ninja star from distance
[close]

what the fuck??? english??

I’ve gotten into verbal battles with security but it never lead up to blood shed. Skateboarding is not that serious. Anyone who goes for a truck slap as a fighting technique needs to be locked the hell up
Old kissy kiss, I kiss thirty rap dicks, model bitch ass face ass niggas 
Old motherfuckin me, I never sold dope, I watched my cousin do it, so I was influenced ass niggas

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2018, 05:49:00 AM »
How does that building not have a ton of cameras... Or pedestrian phone footage? Was this at night?

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • please don't kill me jesse.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2018, 10:22:09 AM »
Honestly this fucking sucks for everybody involved.. we play with a fucking wooden toy for fucks sake.. isn't this a little crazy for both sides? For us as skaters to get so upset that someone won't let us play on our wooden toy on their property, then to go as far as too almost ending someone's life is absolutely ridiculous. And for security guards to get so upset that they'll get into an altercation over a skater slightly fucking up someone else's property. I have sympathy for both people involved, I hope the security guard is okay and I hope that whoever did such a horrible act gets help. This sucks for skateboarders overall...This would be a great thing for Thrasher, Supreme, or Gx1000 to speak out against and raise awareness over, but they probably won't due to the fact their whole marketing strategy is glorifying this unneeded bullshit violence. I really have respect for all companies listed, but I do wish that our community could grow up and act like adults sometimes.

i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2018, 01:52:17 PM »

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2018, 02:01:34 PM »
Okay, so had he worked at Black Rock for a decade? Dudes didn't know him? She says she saw the security footage, "something just happened, and they attacked him" multiple people it seems. Probably just arraigned today.  Such a bad situation for all.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2018, 02:30:53 PM »

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2018, 03:00:54 PM »
Damn, so as there's security camera footage, should be a pretty clear case. Awful shit. Also since apparently the security guard got pretty serious brain damage he might not fully recover from, isn't it possible that they'll charge him with a sentence similar to manslaughter?

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2018, 03:08:08 PM »
Damn, so as there's security camera footage, should be a pretty clear case. Awful shit. Also since apparently the security guard got pretty serious brain damage he might not fully recover from, isn't it possible that they'll charge him with a sentence similar to manslaughter?
I could see his bond being lowish at 100,000, because he's basically unemployed and broke to the public, and maybe they want him to be the first states witness. It's not uncommon for the first to be charged to be the individual that did the least wrong, but can hand the whole case to the state. Just wonder who the rest of the group was.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 06:34:35 PM by Shifty Flip »

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2018, 03:12:14 PM »
Really fucked up. Reality check for the whole industry. 

Get the strap

« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2018, 03:30:02 PM »
This makes my stomach turn...puts a really bad name on skateboarding...words cannot describe how I feel.

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2018, 03:48:50 PM »
Werd on the street is guard came out super aggressive which led to a fist fight. Guard fell back 2 his head. No boards were used as weapons.

Even if that's true, it doesn't change much from a legal perspective.

Johnny Rocketflips

• Rep: -33
« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2018, 03:54:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Honestly this fucking sucks for everybody involved.. we play with a fucking wooden toy for fucks sake.. isn't this a little crazy for both sides? For us as skaters to get so upset that someone won't let us play on our wooden toy on their property, then to go as far as too almost ending someone's life is absolutely ridiculous. And for security guards to get so upset that they'll get into an altercation over a skater slightly fucking up someone else's property. I have sympathy for both people involved, I hope the security guard is okay and I hope that whoever did such a horrible act gets help. This sucks for skateboarders overall...This would be a great thing for Thrasher, Supreme, or Gx1000 to speak out against and raise awareness over, but they probably won't due to the fact their whole marketing strategy is glorifying this unneeded bullshit violence. I really have respect for all companies listed, but I do wish that our community could grow up and act like adults sometimes.
[close]

Get the strap

« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2018, 03:59:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Werd on the street is guard came out super aggressive which led to a fist fight. Guard fell back 2 his head. No boards were used as weapons.
[close]

Or from a surveillance camera perspective. Word on the street sounds wack...Word on the street is that spot is blown up as fuck....So 8 guys had to almost kill someone to skate a blown up spot? Major kook shit...thats like a surfer trying to almost kill a lifeguard at Malibu just to surf their shitty waves.

Pigeon

« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2018, 04:07:48 PM »
Attacked by 8 men? I wonder if there are more charges to come for other individuals.
The flyer that his family made states that he was struck in the head with a skateboard...I guess we can put some of the rumors to rest.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2018, 04:09:19 PM »
Something's off for sure.
When the cops stopped my friends and me last week to ask us if we knew anything about it, they said he was stabbed. There were also surveillance images they showed us and asked if we could ID the dudes. We didn't

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2018, 05:02:13 PM »
Something's off for sure.
When the cops stopped my friends and me last week to ask us if we knew anything about it, they said he was stabbed. There were also surveillance images they showed us and asked if we could ID the dudes. We didn't

Did you recognize anyone?

ArtVandelay

« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2018, 06:31:10 PM »
Overheard Brad Cromer talking to Pat Duffy on the phone. Apparently word is, GX crew was framed by Strobeck and FA camp to halt the GX takeover and put Blessed back on top.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2018, 09:28:11 PM »
Overheard Brad Cromer talking to Pat Duffy on the phone. Apparently word is, GX crew was framed by Strobeck and FA camp to halt the GX takeover and put Blessed back on top.
Lame.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2018, 10:04:45 PM »
damn that link won't load for me.. Was interested in that.
I don't know what else to say. I remember growing up and hearing stories at our high school of some dudes getting in a fight. And socked him in the face, fell and hit a rock on his head and died. Glad the security guard made it out.

dakotalofton

• Rep: -21
  • Nothing I say you will like
    • YOUTUBE avatar image
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2018, 10:19:08 PM »
is it me or don't you want skaters to be hated by normal people, I mean its going to the olympics like WTF is going on!!!
****IF YOU DON'T FUCK WITH BRONZE56K YOU WHACK AS FUCK****

full of jerks

• Rep: -33
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2018, 10:37:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Attacked by 8 men? I wonder if there are more charges to come for other individuals.
[close]
The flyer that his family made states that he was struck in the head with a skateboard...I guess we can put some of the rumors to rest.

"Dan was struck multiple times in the head with a skateboard

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2018, 11:23:52 PM »
is it me or don't you want skaters to be hated by normal people, I mean its going to the olympics like WTF is going on!!!

Fuck no, this is how skateboards get legally banned from anywhere other than a skatepark. I'd rather get a verbal dismissal from a security guard at a spot than getting taken away in cuffs.

Madrid was working on banning skateboards from the city just for foot traffic, I don't think being associated with violence is a good way to keep skating spots.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #175 on: December 18, 2018, 06:29:28 AM »
What a shitty situation. I know Jesse, have had him to my home and really enjoy him; he has always been chill, respectful and kind. I really would like to know the whole story and can’t imagine that there aren’t a plethora of facts that haven’t came out yet. Fuck. This is awful. I hope thrasher helps homie find a good lawyer.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 07:22:07 AM by mtvic »

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: December 18, 2018, 08:12:20 AM »
Saw a lineup of pictures of others they're looking for somewhere.  Can't find it again. Can't imagine why they wouldn't know who they are already.

Pigeon

« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2018, 08:18:23 AM »
Is there a Facebook group or any page available for the family of the security guard? The article states that the family has a flyer of pictures of people who police are still looking for.

cloudy

« Reply #178 on: December 18, 2018, 08:31:10 AM »
Is there a Facebook group or any page available for the family of the security guard? The article states that the family has a flyer of pictures of people who police are still looking for.

here's the flyer. taken from the video that goes along with this article - https://abc7news.com/suspect-accused-of-attacking-sf-security-guard-is-well-known-skateboarder/4918724/

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #179 on: December 18, 2018, 08:41:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

here's the flyer. taken from the video that goes along with this article - https://abc7news.com/suspect-accused-of-attacking-sf-security-guard-is-well-known-skateboarder/4918724/

holy shit that is fucked.