Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 376266 times)

euro tm

Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #900 on: January 15, 2019, 08:49:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If a security guard tries to yank your board and you let go and he falls and hits his head is it murder?
[close]
Bro no that’s not murder but hitting a person when they are unconscious is attempted murder and you best believe that’s what they are gonna try and get him on
[close]
I respect your authority bro but nobody hit him after he was unconscious. Go to the tape and you'll see. The man who hit him on the floor just pissed him off then he got up and was knocked out. That is when the rats scurried off from the sinking ship of Black Rock.
[close]
Bro I must be tripping I thought I saw footage where he hit the security guard one last time when he was out cold... my bad bro for playing lawyer

jesus christ i fucking hate you

shit_for_brains

« Reply #901 on: January 15, 2019, 09:18:53 AM »
You fools know you're arguing with fucking sharktits again right

euro tm

« Reply #902 on: January 15, 2019, 09:48:04 AM »
You fools know you're arguing with fucking sharktits again right

haha fuck, you’re right.

mattofallmatts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #903 on: January 15, 2019, 10:44:06 AM »
Where is the link to the video clip? I can't dig through 31 pages of you guys going back and forth farting in each other's faces.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #904 on: January 15, 2019, 10:46:13 AM »
Where is the link to the video clip? I can't dig through 31 pages of you guys going back and forth farting in each other's faces.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Skateboard-Attack-Leaves-San-Francisco-Security-Guard-With-Brain-Damage-503888341.html

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1125
« Reply #905 on: January 15, 2019, 10:54:22 AM »
no matter how that shit happened, the gx dudes should have at least called an ambulance when all that happened. what a poosey move. no sympathies for the perpetrator(s). always imagine that the victim could be a loved one. if dan jensen was your dad or friend you wouldn't defend anyone who did this, no matter how much he sucks at his job or how stupid you think his choice of profession is. he is missing a third of his skull now. anyways, someone will go to jail for this. jesse vieira just ruined this man's and his own life. gx is probably dead now, some of these dudes must be traumatized and guilt ridden. black rock is probably unskatable from now on i assume. that's a whole lot of bad outcomes that won't go away no matter how all the suddenly registered defender accounts in this thread try to spin it.

Expand Quote
it also shows how toxic masculinity and jock behavior is still internalized in skateboarding no matter how much skaters try to distance themselves from jocks and brotypes.
[close]

Great post, been saying this for years. Just look at this shit:

The jock invasion has been going on for years. Hyper-aggressive bro's and skaters have become indistinguishable. It's less about skating now and more about harassing people for the sake of footage. It's on some youtube prankster shit. NY is full of them. LA, especially Venice park, is full of them. But SF has the highest concentration of jock skaters I have ever personally witnessed.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #906 on: January 15, 2019, 10:57:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Skateboard-Attack-Leaves-San-Francisco-Security-Guard-With-Brain-Damage-503888341.html

Thanks.

And to anyone defending Jesse, fuck you. You get in a fight, you better be ready to deal with the consequences. I doubt he meant to hurt this dude so badly but guess what? He did. Nearly fucking killed the dude. Sad for everyone involved, but my sympathy lies with the poor bastard security guard. He already had it bad enough. He was a fucking security guard for fucks sake.

I hope Jesse is remorseful. Doing anything except for apologizing and accepting responsibility is going to fuck him over in the end,  I hope his lawyer figures this out too after that last hearing.

Fuck.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #907 on: January 15, 2019, 11:09:23 AM »
I got some free time since its raining in the bay area, and work is slow....you pals think this thread is worth reading all 30+pages

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #908 on: January 15, 2019, 11:30:10 AM »
I got some free time since its raining in the bay area, and work is slow....you pals think this thread is worth reading all 30+pages

aside from the couple of links to the blurry security cam fight footage and the news article that has a photo showing guard's dented in head, its close to 1000 posts mostly of people attempting to rationalize jessie and his crew's actions and others arguing with them, some condolences for the victim and his family, and lots of speculations on how things happened.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -488
« Reply #909 on: January 15, 2019, 02:40:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What if I told you Dan Jensen voted for Trump and used the 'n word' with an 'r' at the end. Would this change things.
[close]

Forget the 'N' word, the voting for Trump thing is all it would take guaranteed for the lot of you unprincipled slap posters. If Jensen had pro-Trump shit on his IG they'd be wishing his death and praising Jesse/GX. You fucks would be going back to get your donation money back in a heartbeat.
[close]

Voting for / backing trump just makes you an idiot. Not deserving of not being able to recognize your family because someone hit you in the head when you were knocked down. There is a big difference. There are a lot of awful people in the world today that many, even the liberals you’ve got such a hate boner for, would argue deserve what Dan Jansen got and worse  (one non-partisan based example - https://wgntv.com/2019/01/08/wisconsin-babysitter-allegedly-returned-dead-baby-to-mother-after-disguising-him-to-look-alive/amp/) and you’re gonna tell me that the people that donated their money because they felt bad that someone was essentially robbed of their life would take it back if we knew he voted for the other guy?
I donated. I wouldn’t vote for Trump.
Since you’re so feeling so impassioned, did you donate?
Fuck you. This doesn’t need to be politicized.

I didn't bring it up, it was a  tongue in cheek response to the dude I quoted you fucking moron.

And...

I didn't see a fund for Jesse's defense, so nah.

KickPhilip

• Rep: -10
« Reply #910 on: January 16, 2019, 03:00:14 AM »
Fuck security guards.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #911 on: January 16, 2019, 05:42:37 AM »
Fuck security guards.

Only if it’s consensual! ☝️

PC Principal

« Reply #912 on: January 16, 2019, 05:56:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Fuck security guards.
[close]

Only if it’s consensual! ☝️
Thanks for the spot bro

Get the strap

« Reply #913 on: January 16, 2019, 10:42:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
any update on jesse? i heard they were holding him on a no bail bond.  i thought he was supposed to be arrainged at the beggining of January?
[close]

next court date is this friday at 9:00 a.m.

anyone living in the bay area wanna be the slap correspondent? jenkem sent a crew to pa to cover bam's house party. if you're a freelancer in sf, maybe you can get them to pick up your story?

http://apps.sfgov.org/InmateInfo/

[close]

So what's the verdict? His trial started almost 2 hours ago.
[close]

I went. It was really really short. Like 10 minutes. It was pretty much just his lawyer talking about arranging a discovery on the 17th of this month.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/resources/law_related_education_network/how_courts_work/discovery/

So the discovery is tomorrow?

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #914 on: January 16, 2019, 11:30:17 AM »
Expand Quote
What the fuck is this thread now...
[close]
A dumping ground for emotional problems.

Is your sig a gif of the prosecutor showing the court what happened?

Nice insider information.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

sms_b

« Reply #915 on: January 16, 2019, 12:11:10 PM »

fur lined sea

• Rep: 239
« Reply #916 on: January 17, 2019, 10:46:10 AM »
I just spoke to Dan Jansen’s family and I can safely say I will never support anything from GX ever again.
Globes Opinion made me depressed for years.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #917 on: January 17, 2019, 10:51:50 AM »
I just spoke to Dan Jansen’s family and I can safely say I will never support anything from GX ever again.

will you elaborate?

Eds_gallerist

« Reply #918 on: January 17, 2019, 10:52:49 AM »

Oh boy that doesn't sounds good. Wanna elaborate a bit?

Edit: beat me to it, nopes

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #919 on: January 17, 2019, 02:44:51 PM »
So anybody wanna update us what's going on or are we just gonna do cryptic posts?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #920 on: January 17, 2019, 02:56:39 PM »
The things I’ve heard have been interesting to say the least

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #921 on: January 17, 2019, 03:40:03 PM »
You didn’t hear it from me, but things are about to get wild.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #922 on: January 17, 2019, 03:45:21 PM »
Someone talked to Dan Jansen's family, and you WON'T believe what happens next!
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #923 on: January 17, 2019, 03:49:03 PM »
Skaters DESTROY liberal security guard with FACTS and trucks
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

fur lined sea

• Rep: 239
« Reply #924 on: January 17, 2019, 04:41:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

will you elaborate?

Sure. I talked to three family members after the hearing this morning.

Not only do some members of gx like bashing an old guy for doing his job and leaving him for dead, but they also like bothering members of the victim’s family. They’ve called the family ‘kooks’ and have tried to intimidate them by getting up close and personal.

Edit: Changed threatening to bothering.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:09:11 PM by clamy »
Globes Opinion made me depressed for years.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #925 on: January 17, 2019, 04:45:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

will you elaborate?
[close]

Sure. I talked to three family members after the hearing this morning.

Not only do some members of gx like bashing an old guy for doing his job and leaving him for dead, but they also like threatening members of the victim’s family. They’ve called the family ‘kooks’ and have tried to intimidate them by getting up close and personal.

If what you're saying is true gx dudes are total pieces of shit fuck them
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

« Reply #926 on: January 17, 2019, 04:46:45 PM »
Anyone defending these pieces of shit are delusional.

Jesse has another hearing on the 25th of this month. It’s a preliminary hearing. 

I talked with the family for a good 15 minutes. Feel free to ask any other questions and I’ll try answer the best I can.
Who threatened and what kind of threats were they?
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

« Reply #927 on: January 17, 2019, 04:52:41 PM »
Fuck em then. Bunch of assholes and it actually doesn't surprise me. An acquaintance of mine told me he ran into them in sf and that they had a shit attitude like a snobby think they're better than everyone attitude.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #928 on: January 17, 2019, 05:23:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyone defending these pieces of shit are delusional.

Jesse has another hearing on the 25th of this month. It’s a preliminary hearing. 

I talked with the family for a good 15 minutes. Feel free to ask any other questions and I’ll try answer the best I can.
[close]
Who threatened and what kind of threats were they?
[close]

I didn’t go into names and I’m sure the woman couldn’t tell you the names either, but she said they made the family super uncomfortable by ‘getting up too close’. I don’t know when that happened, it wasn’t today because no one from gx was there for Jesse this morning.

Edit: maybe threaten is too harsh, but this is how they’re going about it.

when did they interact with the family?

Get the strap

« Reply #929 on: January 17, 2019, 05:34:38 PM »

How is Dan doing? When you posted earlier I immediately assumed that it might be some news about his condition. I never imagined the GX1000 dudes would do that. That crew is out of control, fuck them. I hope nothing else happens to someone else while they're out "skateboarding"....