Author Topic: Justin Henry calls out Clint Walker for blackface  (Read 51015 times)

euro tm

Re: Justin Henry calls out Clint Walker for blackface
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2019, 06:16:11 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Who gives a fuck what Clint Walker does or Justin Henry calling him out on Social Media. You got real beef with someone hit them up direct. This tattle tale get your phone out narc society we live in so fucking soft. I get it people are all triggered over race shit right now but lighten the fuck up. If shits a joke don't take yourself so serious and laugh a little. What the fuck have comedians been doing all these years. Cracking on stereotypes cause its fucking funny. That video of homie dressed up as a White Devil is funny as fuck and I'm a white dude. If someone is in black face doing some Jim Crow sambo shit ya dude deserves to catch a beating. If someone is Flavor Flav for halloween who the fuck cares.
[close]

Black people do. And guess what man? As a white dude who will never experience what it is like to be black, you don’t get to tell black people not to be offended by black face or as them “who gives a fuck” when someone is wearing blackface.

Sincerely - another white dude
[close]

Guess what man, I do and I did. That's the great thing about this nation we live in.

Lighten the fuck up and go watch Soul Man or Eddie Murphy in whiteface and have a laugh.

i've seen some stupid shit said on here but you've taken it to a whole new level.

Merlin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -52
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2019, 06:47:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Put the blackface thing aside, people like josh Henry are proof why the next generation will be fucked. A bunch of morons walking around not even able to make eye contact or have a real conversations.
[close]
Who's Josh Henry?

Not sure, never heard of Justin Henry either?

COMMUNITYPACK

• Rep: 51
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2019, 06:50:05 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Who gives a fuck what Clint Walker does or Justin Henry calling him out on Social Media. You got real beef with someone hit them up direct. This tattle tale get your phone out narc society we live in so fucking soft. I get it people are all triggered over race shit right now but lighten the fuck up. If shits a joke don't take yourself so serious and laugh a little. What the fuck have comedians been doing all these years. Cracking on stereotypes cause its fucking funny. That video of homie dressed up as a White Devil is funny as fuck and I'm a white dude. If someone is in black face doing some Jim Crow sambo shit ya dude deserves to catch a beating. If someone is Flavor Flav for halloween who the fuck cares.
[close]

Black people do. And guess what man? As a white dude who will never experience what it is like to be black, you don’t get to tell black people not to be offended by black face or as them “who gives a fuck” when someone is wearing blackface.

[close]

Guess what man, I do and I did. That's the great thing about this nation we live in.

Lighten the fuck up and go watch Soul Man or Eddie Murphy in whiteface and have a laugh.

This level of stupidity (sorry, latent racism) in this thread is mind boggling to me.

I know it's probably not your fault that you don't get it, but when you don't get it, just shut the fuck up. It's a great rule to follow in life.

Here's another: don't speak for other people/cultures/ethnicities/genders about how you view their experience. No one gives a shit.

White people don't understand what it's like to live the life of a black person in the same way men don't understand what it's like to live life as a woman. How could you know what it's like when life and opportunity has mostly always been handed to you on a silver plate?

The only "great equalizer" is wealth/class. But to talk about that you'd need to understand the differences between poor and white (male) and poor and other.

And I can't stand the "other race" card. "Well, what about asian people? Or Latin American people?"

Sure, there's a lot of fucked up racism and bullshit that happens to those people too. I'm happy to hear about it and sympathize and try to do what I can to prevent/amend for it. But that doesn't mean we can't talk specifically about the racism and bullshit that happens to black people, and it doesn't mean that it's the same fucking thing. It's not. I promise you.

This isn't political correctness, this is human history.

Which brings me to why black people shoot each other more, graduate less, and why there are more single black mothers, or whatever other ignorant shit you spouted. Again: read a fucking book or three to have that one explained to you. Half those fathers are in the industrialized prison complex for one (and that's not because black people commit more crimes, only that they suffer more frequently from committing them). The rest can be explained largely by the knock-on effects of slavery, segregation, cultural suppression, and imposed economic limitations and reduced opportunities.

And the other idiots in here talking about there being "more to America than just racism", or "America being so sensitive", need to read a fucking book or a newspaper too, or just open their fucking eyes. I promise you, wherever you're from, shit won't be much better there. So anytime you want to get down off your high foreign horse, that would be great.

sphincterparty

• Rep: -5
« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2019, 07:34:51 PM »
"Dave Chappelle"

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2019, 07:38:25 PM »
 he was just doing clayton bixby. He didn't mean any harm I'll bet. And you sissies acting offended on behalf of others is hilarious.  What about when chappelle did whiteface? Funny too. I also agree he should have just addressed him directly . also shit for brains I'll bet you objected because it just seemed weird and didn't wanna be painted cause i doubt any 6 year old has that deep of a social conscience
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2019, 07:40:59 PM »
Weird how every time something like this happens, there is a few dudes that go defending it or resulting to “whataboutisms”.

Then again you had dudes defending Jason Jesse for using swastikas and hanging out with literal nazis so I’m not surprised.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 07:43:26 PM by Big Skatefase »

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2019, 07:41:26 PM »
he was just doing clayton bixby. He didn't mean any harm I'll bet. And you sissies acting offended on behalf of others is hilarious.  What about when chappelle did whiteface? Funny too. I also agree he should have just addressed him directly . also shit for brains I'll bet you objected because it just seemed weird and didn't wanna be painted cause i doubt any 6 year old has that deep of a social conscience

Yeah, I mean, Surf Goth is (legally) an adult and still doesn't have that deep of a social conscience

Surf-goth

« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2019, 07:45:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, I mean, Surf Goth is (legally) an adult and still doesn't have that deep of a social conscience

I do I'm just not a crybaby hippie
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

COMMUNITYPACK

« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2019, 09:04:02 PM »

Here's the thing, and I can't believe I have to spell this out for you but clearly you are this stupid: white face, and especially Dave Chapelle doing white face, is not the same thing as black face, and never will be. It's not about intent even, it's about history and context, and, I don't know--being a decent fucking human being, maybe? And in terms of someone like Clint Dipshit Walker, knowing a little bit better. Especially in 2019.

You can't compare two things without context. And the context in conversations like this is everything.

These two things are very different because of the historical context (see wiki link on black face a few posts back, which maybe you're too lazy or ignorant to look at) and because of one other key thing: white people haven't been persecuted, marginalized, minimized, vilified, uprooted, sold, abused and culturally and literally raped for the past however many thousands of years.

White people don't really get to say things like, "white face is just the same as black face, and no one's getting upset about that."

Is this really so hard to understand? Do you really think being white hasn't come with some perks over the years? That being black or brown (or female, or other, for that matter), hasn't come with some hurdles to overcome?

White people get plenty of other perks, and I think they can suffer through missing out on getting to paint their faces black to dress up as their favorite rappers and actors and comedians on halloween. However unfair that might be.

Take one for the team, is what I'm saying.

And, sure, Chapelle might have just been goofing off, but he's also really fucking smart (or was) and if you don't think he was doing white face as some kind of commentary on the concept of black face and it's impact historically, then you're a fucking dipshit too.

Oh, and I'm not acting offended on behalf of anyone. I'm offended. Period.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 09:06:55 PM by COMMUNITYPACK »

COMMUNITYPACK

« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2019, 09:05:08 PM »
And also: SHALOM
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 09:07:20 PM by COMMUNITYPACK »

squintharder

« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2019, 09:10:47 PM »
I always thought clint seemed like a piece of shit bro asshole. what a racist fucktard

Surf-goth

« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2019, 09:19:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Here's the thing, and I can't believe I have to spell this out for you but clearly you are this stupid: white face, and especially Dave Chapelle doing white face, is not the same thing as black face, and never will be. It's not about intent even, it's about history and context, and, I don't know--being a decent fucking human being, maybe? And in terms of someone like Clint Dipshit Walker, knowing a little bit better. Especially in 2019.

You can't compare two things without context. And the context in conversations like this is everything.

These two things are very different because of the historical context (see wiki link on black face a few posts back, which maybe you're too lazy or ignorant to look at) and because of one other key thing: white people haven't been persecuted, marginalized, minimized, vilified, uprooted, sold, abused and culturally and literally raped for the past however many thousands of years.

White people don't really get to say things like, "white face is just the same as black face, and no one's getting upset about that."

Is this really so hard to understand? Do you really think being white hasn't come with some perks over the years? That being black or brown (or female, or other, for that matter), hasn't come with some hurdles to overcome?

White people get plenty of other perks, and I think they can suffer through missing out on getting to paint their faces black to dress up as their favorite rappers and actors and comedians on halloween. However unfair that might be.

Take one for the team, is what I'm saying.

And, sure, Chapelle might have just been goofing off, but he's also really fucking smart (or was) and if you don't think he was doing white face as some kind of commentary on the concept of black face and it's impact historically, then you're a fucking dipshit too.

Oh, and I'm not acting offended on behalf of anyone. I'm offended. Period.

Oh you're offended? Put your tears in a cup so i can drink them.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

ohhyess

• Rep: -43
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2019, 09:19:52 PM »
there are more white dudes upset about this than black dudes...

Merlin

• Rep: -52
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2019, 09:28:15 PM »

Yeah, well that’s just like your opinion man.

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2019, 09:31:27 PM »
Expand Quote
it's fucked Justin Henry isn't pro and clint still is
[close]
  I dont know justin h but are you for real aboutvClint not being pro?  Wtf?

yes. the dude is a pariah

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2019, 12:25:01 AM »
white people haven't been persecuted, marginalized, minimized, vilified, uprooted, sold, abused and culturally and literally raped for the past however many thousands of years.

I'm white and my family is German with a Jewish background. I'm not discrediting anything you said, but to say no whites have ever suffered at the hands of others is utter bullshit.

You still hear all races make Jew jokes. I personally don't care, but I know some people that do. I also don't care who makes jokes based on race, as long as it's not racist.

I do disagree with any face that isn't your own face.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2019, 01:05:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Still, I don't think it's a big deal that a skateboarder dressed up as a black TV character. Are the guys from It's always sunny racist for using black face? Do you not have a sense of humor?
[close]

the whole thing in it's always sunny is showing how stupid and racist blackface is but i think they did a bad job handling it.

i don't think racist tropes are funny.

Expand Quote
Also shout out to eraserhead for only posting in threads like this. You the slap hero we need but don’t deserve.
[close]

welcome

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just out of curiosity, do you guys think it's ok for black people to paint their face white? Dave Chapelle did it throughout his show. Or do you think that there's no such thing as racism when it's directed towards white people? Clint should know better, you can't get away with shit these days but dude was just dressing up as a funny character.
[close]

There is no such thing as racism “when it’s directed towards white people.” White people can be discriminated against but that’s not the same thing as systemic historical oppression.
[close]

You must live in a little bubble. I experienced some pretty brutal racism when I first moved to the US from black people. Racism is Racism.
[close]

you experienced prejudice by from individuals, not racism from the foundational institutions and mainstream society of our country.

black americans are 50% less likely to be unemployed than you are.
black americans are 50% less likely to get job interview callbacks.
black americans earn 25% less money when employed than you do.
black americans are 30% less likely to own a home than you are.
black americans are 200-300% more likely to suffer from hypertension than you are.

that is racism.
the idea that a black dude calling you honkey is the same as this is laughable.
[close]

Just a heads up, black culture is a real thing and what you said has little to do with racism
[close]

oh boy here we go.

why is black culture different from white culture?
[close]

Explain to me why black people are shooting other black people in significantly higher rates than white people. Explain to me why black kids aren't graduating high school. Why are the number of african american single mothers much larger than other races? I can go on and on and all those points I made are reasons that fall into your list of fake 'racism'

everyone pay attention - this shit is a good lesson in how to dismantle racist rhetoric real quick.

if we grant your loaded question that "black culture" causes black people to make worse decisions than white people as true, we have to ask the question "why is black culture different from white culture". there are two answers to this question

1. black culture leads to worse decision making (dropping out of school, engaging in violence, etc.) because of socioeconomic factors, i.e. lower generational wealth, longer sentences for crimes, worse pay, worse schools, etc.

2. black culture leads to worse decision making because black people are genetically predisposed to making worse decisions

try and think of any other answers to this question that don't fit either of these two categories. seriously, do it.
you can't. it boils down to nature vs. nurture
you are either a cucked out of your mind, blue-pilled sjw screeching about systemic racism or a white supremacist.

so which one is it dog?
do black kids graduate high school less because of they grow up in a worse environment, or because they have worse genes?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:06:57 AM by eraserheadfuckers »

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2019, 01:06:01 AM »
ahh classic clint

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • Free Max B
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2019, 01:44:05 AM »
Aren’t you the dude who confirmed he fucked his own sister? Nobody listening to you bro shalom.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

shalom to you all

• Rep: -1
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2019, 01:47:50 AM »
At least he apologised, but he's walking on a fine line....More respect for Justin Henry now though!

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2019, 01:58:45 AM »
did anybody see the recent gucci blackface sweater/mask? just saw it on windsor’s story and it’s insanely racist.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Contrarian

• Rep: -54
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2019, 02:36:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Still, I don't think it's a big deal that a skateboarder dressed up as a black TV character. Are the guys from It's always sunny racist for using black face? Do you not have a sense of humor?
[close]

the whole thing in it's always sunny is showing how stupid and racist blackface is but i think they did a bad job handling it.

Expand Quote
Also shout out to eraserhead for only posting in threads like this. You the slap hero we need but don’t deserve.
[close]

welcome

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just out of curiosity, do you guys think it's ok for black people to paint their face white? Dave Chapelle did it throughout his show. Or do you think that there's no such thing as racism when it's directed towards white people? Clint should know better, you can't get away with shit these days but dude was just dressing up as a funny character.
[close]

There is no such thing as racism “when it’s directed towards white people.” White people can be discriminated against but that’s not the same thing as systemic historical oppression.
[close]

You must live in a little bubble. I experienced some pretty brutal racism when I first moved to the US from black people. Racism is Racism.
[close]

you experienced prejudice by from individuals, not racism from the foundational institutions and mainstream society of our country.

black americans are 200-300% more likely to suffer from hypertension than you are.

that is racism.
[close]

Just a heads up, black culture is a real thing and what you said has little to do with racism
[close]

oh boy here we go.

[close]

Explain to me why black people are shooting other black people in significantly higher rates than white people. Explain to me why black kids aren't graduating high school. Why are the number of african american single mothers much larger than other races? I can go on and on and all those points I made are reasons that fall into your list of fake 'racism'
[close]

everyone pay attention - this shit is a good lesson in how to dismantle racist rhetoric real quick.

if we grant your loaded question that "black culture" causes black people to make worse decisions than white people as true, we have to ask the question "why is black culture different from white culture". there are two answers to this question

1. black culture leads to worse decision making (dropping out of school, engaging in violence, etc.) because of socioeconomic factors, i.e. lower generational wealth, longer sentences for crimes, worse pay, worse schools, etc.

2. black culture leads to worse decision making because black people are genetically predisposed to making worse decisions

try and think of any other answers to this question that don't fit either of these two categories. seriously, do it.
you are either a cucked out of your mind, blue-pilled sjw screeching about systemic racism or a white supremacist.

so which one is it dog?
do black kids graduate high school less because of they grow up in a worse environment, or because they have worse genes?
i’m a black person, and you literally make black people sound helpless and unable to make decisions for themselves. I live a comfortable life making roughly 600ish per week. All I did was never do drugs, graduate high school, not have kids before i’m married, and work the same job for 7 years. My family didn’t. They use the government as an excuse. But they always have money to spend 150 plus on weed per week, can never keep jobs more than 6 months, and look up to rappers who promote gang welfare, drug use, violence, materialism, etc. when should they be held accountable? We grew up in the same environment. Black people call me white, but the black culture and stereotypes they buy into lead to their downfall. Sorry to say it, but education to a lot of black people I know is considered nerdy. Let’s not pretend that some gang bangers are crying because they can’t go to college to be a doctor. You cited black people dropping out of school.... how does someone drop out of school and expect that to end well? The school system is literally free already. Do you think making college free also would help if they don’t even want to finish high school? I grew up dirt poor and all I did was develop a plan: graduate, get a job, keep it, not do drugs, not have kids, not do things to get arrested. That’s it. Stop pretending like every successful white person is helped by the system and every unsuccessful black person is held down. I will however say that police brutality is real. That is a real thing black people deal with and it is bullshit. Show me a black person who went to college, never broke laws, never did drugs, and kept the same job for years who somehow lives a shitty life because f the government. Now, show me a white person who has multiple kids, grew up poor, dropped out, does drugs, and works a minimum wage job who is somehow rich and comfortable simply based on him being white. If a white person grew up in those conditions, they would have just as much a chance to have a shitty life as a black person. Black people look up to rappers. Look at the message they spread. Do you think that’s a healthy lifestyle to live?

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2019, 03:09:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

welcome

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

that is racism.
[close]

[close]

oh boy here we go.

[close]

[close]

so which one is it dog?
[close]
i’m a black person, and you literally make black people sound helpless and unable to make decisions for themselves. I live a comfortable life making roughly 600ish per week. All I did was never do drugs, graduate high school, not have kids before i’m married, and work the same job for 7 years. My family didn’t. They use the government as an excuse. But they always have money to spend 150 plus on weed per week, can never keep jobs more than 6 months, and look up to rappers who promote gang welfare, drug use, violence, materialism, etc. when should they be held accountable? We grew up in the same environment. Black people call me white, but the black culture and stereotypes they buy into lead to their downfall. Sorry to say it, but education to a lot of black people I know is considered nerdy. Let’s not pretend that some gang bangers are crying because they can’t go to college to be a doctor. You cited black people dropping out of school.... how does someone drop out of school and expect that to end well? The school system is literally free already. Do you think making college free also would help if they don’t even want to finish high school? I grew up dirt poor and all I did was develop a plan: graduate, get a job, keep it, not do drugs, not have kids, not do things to get arrested. That’s it. Stop pretending like every successful white person is helped by the system and every unsuccessful black person is held down. I will however say that police brutality is real. That is a real thing black people deal with and it is bullshit. Show me a black person who went to college, never broke laws, never did drugs, and kept the same job for years who somehow lives a shitty life because f the government. Now, show me a white person who has multiple kids, grew up poor, dropped out, does drugs, and works a minimum wage job who is somehow rich and comfortable simply based on him being white. If a white person grew up in those conditions, they would have just as much a chance to have a shitty life as a black person. Black people look up to rappers. Look at the message they spread. Do you think that’s a healthy lifestyle to live?

Lol I'm pretty sure jordan peterson said the same thing word-for-word on the topic of "how to not ruin your life"

Surf-goth

« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2019, 03:59:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Aren’t you the dude who confirmed he fucked his own sister? Nobody listening to you bro shalom.

Free max b

No i confirmed i fucked your sister. Put the bong down son.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2019, 04:32:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
it's fucked Justin Henry isn't pro and clint still is
[close]
  I dont know justin h but are you for real aboutvClint not being pro?  Wtf?
[close]

yes. the dude is a pariah

Oh yah i get that.  But a part like the one he put out a while ago is pretty hard to stifle.  Besides wtf does him being a pariah in the skate industry have to do with me?  I buy boards and skate alone most of the time.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

bo golden

« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2019, 04:41:28 AM »
so Justin Henry went to Clint Walkers Insta, scrolled back a few months (weird), saw this and called him out on it.  Sounds like a drama queen to me.  both of those dude are lame as fuck.

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2019, 04:44:59 AM »
Blackface is not Shalom. Don’t do it.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2019, 04:51:01 AM »

fixedgearbike

• Rep: -16
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2019, 04:52:51 AM »
so Justin Henry went to Clint Walkers Insta, scrolled back a few months (weird), saw this and called him out on it.  Sounds like a drama queen to me.  both of those dude are lame as fuck.
This sounds about right

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2019, 04:54:03 AM »

White shame is a very big thing amongst hipsters and Millenials these days.

I can’t believe some idiot a few posts up said white people werent slaves in the past 1000 years........https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery

This whole culture going on in the world is killing comedy. Just look at the super bowl ads and comedians under fire for jokes from like 10 years ago.

Clint is not funny. Fuck that dude. The type of person he is you know he did it to get a rise like this.