Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228162 times)

cosmicgypsies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #420 on: September 19, 2019, 02:32:34 AM »
I've read up on the web etc. And there were claims about 'yeah kids these days don't look even their age anymore'.

I can see that and it's true. Some young girls look way older than they are.
Keyword: LOOK, we'll get into that later

If I was to take a test where I had to say what age some kids are these days, I'd probably fail as well.

BUT the moment they open their mouth it's clear that they only 'appear' to be older, mentally they're nowhere there yet.

Keyword: LOOK
Enter this scumbag, who texted with this girl for quite some time. Absolutely NO WAY IN HELL that you could have a grown up conversation with a 14 year old girl. Sexting and stuff? Possibly... that takes literally no real insight in real life.

If they conversated, never in his mind did he bother to ask what she did in life?
Like work, college, what she studied in high school? She's 21 after all right? and she'd have to be a damn good liar/actress to make that convincing at that age.

The most disturbing thing is that he as nudes of a kid and actually gave her hickies.
He sucked on a 14 years olds neck.

Let that sink in for a second.

For sure some kids don't look their age, maybe they can add a few years on through makeup or angles on fucking Instagram selfies but even if she somehow managed to do that there's no way he could legitimately believe she's in her 20s. He's definitely fully aware of what the fuck he was doing and is now trying to pull the sympathy card saying he's gonna off himself.

I wouldn't wish death or encourage suicide on anyone but the worlds a better place with one less nonce kicking about.

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #421 on: September 19, 2019, 02:37:41 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think he did a little more than that. The mom said he gave the daughter an STD.
No she was freaking out that he might have gotten her pregnant or given her an STD. Who knows, maybe he did, but if we let a little bit of bullshit get mixed up with the truth it's easier for naysayers to disregard everything as bullshit.
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #422 on: September 19, 2019, 03:35:25 AM »

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #423 on: September 19, 2019, 03:47:17 AM »
Expand Quote

lol
[close]

Chadddd is ruthless
He's got 2 D's and zero fucks to give
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

hamisonrye

• Rep: -17
« Reply #424 on: September 19, 2019, 04:34:44 AM »
Expand Quote

lol
[close]

Chadddd is ruthless

Not gonna lie and have to say it, but that gif of Christian Slater always makes me hungry from your sig.  So yeah, a year of that making me want a good sandwich or so. 

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #425 on: September 19, 2019, 07:49:19 AM »

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #426 on: September 19, 2019, 08:10:26 AM »
Expand Quote
@imafugyaahizup please don't invite idiots here, we honestly don't need it
[close]

The idea of a Braille viewer coming to see what Slap is about is very humorous to me.

It’s like taking a kid from Disney World and dropping them into Las Vegas. On the old strip. At about 2:39am. On a Wednesday.
Love this. I wanna be one of those guys that hands out the trading cards with whores on them.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #427 on: September 19, 2019, 08:27:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

lol
[close]

Chadddd is ruthless
[close]

Ch&&ddD has just earned shalomhood(sainthood) on the slap forums. It doesn’t matter how good of a skater you are to earn shalomhood, it matters what you do for the culture. He just gave revive the fuckin green light, put em in the sky son.

Shalom

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 110
« Reply #428 on: September 19, 2019, 08:55:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

lol
[close]

Chadddd is ruthless
[close]
[close]

Ch&&ddD has just earned shalomhood(sainthood) on the slap forums. It doesn’t matter how good of a skater you are to earn shalomhood, it matters what you do for the culture. He just gave revive the fuckin green light, put em in the sky son.

Shalom

For real, I don't see Punisher "pro" Dave Smith defending our children against Scientologist pedophiles. Big ups, Ch&&ddD

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #429 on: September 19, 2019, 09:01:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

lol
[close]

Chadddd is ruthless
[close]
Whatever the case maybe dudes lying and a scumbag as someone else  said he was necking with a 14 year old. That being said when getting to know someone and also wanting to be around someone you can figure out their age by sussing them out. He knew and he thought he wouldn't get caught, I do agree with the mum  and how she's calling out some scumbag I would do the same.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 09:04:03 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #430 on: September 19, 2019, 09:18:15 AM »

That poor mother. That poor child. My heart is broken for them. But she is going about this all wrong in my opinion.

First off never call the cops. They are not going to help you as has been seen.
But if the the cops get called what you do next is cause a double arrest.

Both of you get bailed out. Then you focus on 2nd fight. Once you both have bail revoked and are going to county He would have to say he has enemies and needs protection.

If not round 3 time. Others will rally to your cause across race lines.

He will ask for protection after for sure.  Every time he goes back he will have to check in. Every con will know he’s a lame and kill whitey is always in effect in the state of California.

Look at those tats. They scream child skinner. Survival is a no
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #431 on: September 19, 2019, 09:20:49 AM »

lol

If this isn't deserving of an actions REALized deck then I don't know what is. Thiebaud get this man a board!

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #432 on: September 19, 2019, 09:28:34 AM »
Expand Quote

lol
[close]

If this isn't deserving of an actions REALized deck then I don't know what is. Thiebaud get this man a board!

:-*

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #433 on: September 19, 2019, 10:11:13 AM »
I am loving the way this drama’s plot is unfolding, with the shady Remive creeps dumping their precious resources into scrubbing the news from the web.
The best part of all, in my opinion, is Ch&&ddD’s “redemption arc”... from mocked in this very forum (YES; I was party to it, too) to exalted champion of children. 
It gets better though.
After a protracted struggle at the local skatepark, Ch&&ddD dispatches the villainous pedo-perv, Fappy Plotter, by impaling him on the axle of one of his new Thunder pro-model trucks (with the copper-orange colored hangers, naturally!)
As our hero begins what appears to be his “walk into the sunset,” he is stopped by the “Level Boss” like figures of Aaron Kyro & Andy Schrock.
In the grand finale scene, Ch&&ddD does battle with both dastardly entities, nearly losing his life in the process. However, he manages to vanquish them both simultaneously with a never before seen combo involving a switch, double “heel-clicker” to spread-eagle coffin ride, leaving both of the evil Remive overlords as mere piles of smoldering ash lying near the hickey covered neck of Jason Semmel’s corpse.
Cut to shot of Ch&&ddD resuming his well earned “walk into the sunset” sequence as the credits begin to roll.
I can’t wait for this movie to be made.
Trouble is, I heard the Xenuphiles run Hollywood these days, so it’ll never get past an initial pitch.
Oh well.
Great work, Ch&&ddD! The “Surrey Sinc” strikes again.

Hugs all around.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #434 on: September 19, 2019, 10:16:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I think he did a little more than that. The mom said he gave the daughter an STD.
[close]
No she was freaking out that he might have gotten her pregnant or given her an STD. Who knows, maybe he did, but if we let a little bit of bullshit get mixed up with the truth it's easier for naysayers to disregard everything as bullshit.

My bad, I don't like spreading misinformation. I fixed my post and added the pic of where I saw that info.

Thanks for pointing that out so I could fix it.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Sativa Lung

« Reply #435 on: September 19, 2019, 10:18:04 AM »
I wonder if IllegalCiv is involved in the pedogate shit, that dude is so fucking creepy and pushing that first teen movie studio shit.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #436 on: September 19, 2019, 10:29:44 AM »
To be honest, I don't know how much the Revive company and Andy Schrock have to do with any of this. Aaron is sponsored by Revive. But it almost seems like Andy keeps Aaron on because he has a huge channel and gets kids to buy Revive boards.

Say what you want about any of them. I could care less. I just think we should stick to the actual subject instead of calling everyone a pedo.
The streets await

euro tm

« Reply #437 on: September 19, 2019, 10:43:03 AM »
To be honest, I don't know how much the Revive company and Andy Schrock have to do with any of this. Aaron is sponsored by Revive. But it almost seems like Andy keeps Aaron on because he has a huge channel and gets kids to buy Revive boards.

Say what you want about any of them. I could care less. I just think we should stick to the actual subject instead of calling everyone a pedo.

they still employ a sexual predator who used a company aimed at kids to prey on said kids and still haven't addressed it.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #438 on: September 19, 2019, 10:49:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

they still employ a sexual predator who used a company aimed at kids to prey on said kids and still haven't addressed it.

For the sake of having facts straight, Braille and Revive are two different entities. I only bring this up because I don't think it's fair to run around calling people chomos or chomo supporters when (so far) they didn't have a part in it.

Now, Braille on the other hand has some explaining to do since they have yet to address any of this. And they are still employing an accused child predator that has been around numerous kids.
The streets await

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #439 on: September 19, 2019, 10:50:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

...AND appear to be scrubbing the internet of any mention of said connection.
Granted, that’s hardly enough to tie them to any crime, but it’s a) pretty suspect, and b) a REEEEALLY bad look.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #440 on: September 19, 2019, 10:51:18 AM »
Peddy Fap aka Jason Semmel knew what he was doing
blind Braille/Remive members knew - there's no way they didn't

If my livelihood was based on pandering to kids but without fucking them, the hookup angle would primo #1 point for anybody who came around.

Anybody who works with kids has to be super paranoid about it, and expect everyone they trust to be as well

But if they whole organization is about sucking them in and exploiting whatever you can from them...then shit slips through the gaps of a leaky ship. Teachers banging kids don't make it obvious on Insta, it would be an immediate red flag and teachers are always on the lookout for exploitation

Take the analogy of drugs/underage drinking on a regular team: who squeals if pretty much everybody is doing it? No big deal, no big squeal

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #441 on: September 19, 2019, 10:55:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

For the sake of having facts straight, Braille and Revive are two different entities. I only bring this up because I don't think it's fair to run around calling people chomos or chomo supporters when (so far) they didn't have a part in it.

Now, Braille on the other hand has some explaining to do since they have yet to address any of this. And they are still employing an accused child predator that has been around numerous kids.

Point taken. Thank you for the clarify.
Does not our sus-perp pervo have a relation of some sort with Morning Wood skateboards? Perhaps THEY too should be taken to task if he remains in their good graces.  Just thinkin’ out loud over hear.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:57:39 AM by Lou Strux »

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1131
« Reply #442 on: September 19, 2019, 11:01:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

my guess is they'll just ignore it the entire thing, even if they fire/disassociate this dude. Skateboarders have a shitty track record for holding their own accountable. So even if he's dropped, he'll still get to hang with the boys, just stay out of the shot.

I wonder what "employment" structure they have over there. Like how many dudes are actual employees as opposed to just... dudes who they know. The Berrics just made content out of whoever was there, so those who were there often got more content. If Mr. Potter isn't technically an employee then that's less accountability on for Braile.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #443 on: September 19, 2019, 11:02:16 AM »
Then again, if Aaron being the owner of Braille doesn't do anything about Jason, then Andy being the owner of Revive will have to remove Aaron as a rider. If he doesn't, then he's just as bad.

The streets await

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #444 on: September 19, 2019, 11:03:36 AM »
Also, as an only loosely related aside: what’s with that shitty Braille logo?!?
The letter B in the Braille alphabet looks like this:  ⠃
Yeah. Those two little dots.
Granted, I may be the only one annoyed by this, but are there any graphics/design types out there that find this bothersome as well?
Sorry to sidetrack this critical mission.
...And now, back to nabbing the nonce.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 815
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #445 on: September 19, 2019, 11:04:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Does not our sus-perp pervo have a relation of some sort with Morning Wood skateboards? Perhaps THEY too should be taken to task if he remains in their good graces.  Just thinkin’ out loud over hear.

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #446 on: September 19, 2019, 11:10:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That's the second fucked up IG post I've seen. Are these camps really gonna joke about this shit?

Fuckin wow
Gentleman ninja warlock

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #447 on: September 19, 2019, 11:10:59 AM »
This guy is so dense it’s not even funny.
I could see him walking into a lawyers office right now
“This guy and this other lady posted these screenshots of chats I had with a minor and it’s ruining me. I want to sue for defamation”
Lawyer: “well isn’t that in fact you in the chat log?”
Peddy: “Well uh...yeah”
Lawyer:”....then that’s not defamation”

Or even better yet, some lawyer could take advantage of his stupidity and run him for every penny he has
Either way he’s not actually going to sue, he’s too dumb to even know how to start that process.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #448 on: September 19, 2019, 11:16:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy poop piles...
hold this thread for me; I’m gonna run to the garage for some bottles, rags, and a can of gasoline. It’s time to burn this crappy, creepy BS to the ground.

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #449 on: September 19, 2019, 11:16:06 AM »
The timing of that 14 year old meme and the timeline of events for their “skater” are also not looking good... wonder where they got that age from.