Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228221 times)

PincherBug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #600 on: September 20, 2019, 12:45:06 PM »
Expand Quote
I assume the the Braille/Remive/Fettyphiles are still lurking here. So here’s a message to all of you, your boy is a child rapist. Let me reiterate that...He had sex with a child. Doesn’t matter what age she told him, she looks like she’s 10. He knew. If you defend him, you are just as bad as him. Hopefully he truly follows his idol, and OD’s. The only good child molester, is a dead child molester. Fuck Jason Semmel and fuck any company/person who defends him.
[close]
Its fucked that people are still backing him saying he made a mistake, we all make mistakes. He did not make a mistake, he committed a serious crime, one of the worst crimes you can do. I hope he get raped in prison. Fuck this clown

Where's the Snuggle Bandit when you need him?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #601 on: September 20, 2019, 12:50:18 PM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #602 on: September 20, 2019, 12:52:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
posting my old number, im not the father or in a relationship with this lady. Shits Wild.

https://ibb.co/gjNG2yS
https://ibb.co/jyCdTgW
[close]

I just saw the phone number being posted among hundreds of posts defending peddy, shit's a whole bunch of bananas. Can't wait for the police to lock the dude up, although of course people will still defend him now that I'm thinking about it. Nevermind, I quit.
[close]

Dont worry he got deleted from instagram for doxxing. Your all good homie, got ur back.
[close]

You're doing god's work on insta, way to keep your head and keep letting people know what's happening.

i finally got banned but oh well, its now time to sit back and try and figure what to do as a parent to prevent my kid from being exposed to this type of stuff when they grow up.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
« Reply #603 on: September 20, 2019, 01:09:45 PM »
How the fuck hasn't he been booked/picked up yet? Arrest this fuckface, like yesterday

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #604 on: September 20, 2019, 01:18:21 PM »
How the fuck hasn't he been booked/picked up yet? Arrest this fuckface, like yesterday
they have to build the case and this isn’t oakland pd’s highest priority

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #605 on: September 20, 2019, 01:35:34 PM »
It's good to see that so many of the Braille Army and Revive fans are statutory rape sympathizers. 

This shit is looney tunes

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #606 on: September 20, 2019, 01:41:01 PM »
so i may possibly exist in the same dimensional timeline as where slap pals team up with chris hansen to catch a child predator

like what are the odds

imafugyashizup

« Reply #607 on: September 20, 2019, 02:09:39 PM »
So of course now this guy's channel shows up in my recommended on youtube. I click on it...

and look what we got here for his latest activities...

cab-heel

« Reply #608 on: September 20, 2019, 02:20:37 PM »

why don't ya take a seat right over there

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #609 on: September 20, 2019, 02:34:09 PM »

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #610 on: September 20, 2019, 02:34:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
posting my old number, im not the father or in a relationship with this lady. Shits Wild.

https://ibb.co/gjNG2yS
https://ibb.co/jyCdTgW
[close]

I just saw the phone number being posted among hundreds of posts defending peddy, shit's a whole bunch of bananas. Can't wait for the police to lock the dude up, although of course people will still defend him now that I'm thinking about it. Nevermind, I quit.
[close]

Dont worry he got deleted from instagram for doxxing. Your all good homie, got ur back.
[close]

You're doing god's work on insta, way to keep your head and keep letting people know what's happening.
[close]

i finally got banned but oh well, its now time to sit back and try and figure what to do as a parent to prevent my kid from being exposed to this type of stuff when they grow up.
Get your kids to create a YouTube channel, this way they won’t have time to watch other people’s videos AND they can be the ones in power with a ton of fan kids

FUCKINGLOUD

• Rep: -10
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #611 on: September 20, 2019, 02:46:26 PM »
JESUS WHAT A FUCKING DUMPSTER FIRE

imafugyashizup

« Reply #612 on: September 20, 2019, 02:48:13 PM »

damn it really seems like the hate is getting to him, or they threatened him or something. But now its "unfortunate he lost his job"... no chadd no :(

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #613 on: September 20, 2019, 02:53:33 PM »
Chaadddd listen to your mom, make your bed and put your dirty clothes in the hamper.

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #614 on: September 20, 2019, 02:53:39 PM »

Fuck the Braille army
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

FUCKINGLOUD

• Rep: -10
« Reply #615 on: September 20, 2019, 02:54:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

damn it really seems like the hate is getting to him, or they threatened him or something. But now its "unfortunate he lost his job"... no chadd no :(

CHADD YOU FUCKING NECKBEARD CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUT GREAT WORK ON EXPOSING PEPE FODDER

getdatshrimp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #616 on: September 20, 2019, 02:57:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’ve read some of the comments from Braille fans on some of the moms post on Instagram along with their comments on some of Braille’s Instagram. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that it’s more important for them to see this dude (Fetty) in future videos doing mediocre skateboarding than it is to give this girl the justice she deserves for a crime she didn’t deserve. Humanity is fucked. My heart aches for the child and her family. Fuck Fetty, fuck Braille, and fuck all the supporters of this dude.
[close]
It's not so grim, remember those are also largely little kids without perspective defending him. It's the same as why a 14 year old girl cant consent, dont take their defence of fetty so strongly.
[close]

Yeah its sad more than anything, i couldn't care less about 11 year old finger boarders telling me my shitty fakie shove is shitty.

Your fakie shuv is definitely shitty, but you do due diligence.  Fuck,  Dave Smith lets start our own company and take over Vancouver/Vancouver island small board market. 

Edit; lets call it Double D and have buxom chicks as graphics, solid business model. Right?

Edit;  This has brought up something with me that I want to adresss.  So, when I met my girlfriend she was working at a bakery in Toronto.  I had a crush on her cause I went to her shop and she would fill my water bottle near the lansdowne skatepark. 
 Fast forward another 2 months and I asked her out.   She was 20 me 25.  I didn't find out her real age for another 6 months.  She had traveled more and was generally a smarter person than me.  So, whelp.  In summation; Fuck FETTY 14 is not when you reach the age gap.   

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 03:15:36 PM by getdatshrimp »

BehindTheLens

• Rep: 0
« Reply #617 on: September 20, 2019, 03:06:39 PM »

Hahahah holy shit the YouTube name account and everything. I feel bad laughing at this situation at all but this is just to f'ing good.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #618 on: September 20, 2019, 03:09:21 PM »

Shalom

throwaway952

• Rep: -4
« Reply #619 on: September 20, 2019, 03:12:12 PM »
I hope his jaw is broke because he got punched the fuck out. And I hope it keeps happening too, over and over until hes in prison.

Its fucked that people are still backing him saying he made a mistake, we all make mistakes. He did not make a mistake, he committed a serious crime, one of the worst crimes you can do. I hope he get raped in prison. Fuck this clown

If you all want to appear as a better human beings than the shitty Fetty Potter fans who are sending threats to the mom, you should lay down the pitchforks, take a step back and look at the situation.

Like most people with a normal brain I would think the girl likely doesn't seem 20 as she was claiming to be, but also the guy is clearly too stupid (or otherwise mentally incapable) to think that and verify her age. The words he used indicate he seemed dumb, immature and desperate for a relationship. Given that and apparently he previously dated an older girl for long time (recently broke up), I wouldn't jump to the conclusion he is a pedo.

Given the public information it seems the relationship was consensual, she had a crush on him. Sucks for him the age of consent in Cali is 18. On a side note in Germany, Austria and Italy it is 14 so there they would be fine. I'm not going to discuss which number is "correct" but it's really bad to call him a rapist, which indicates non-consensual intimacy - a much worse crime IMO than statutory rape (which should be named something else). Anyway it's creepy being in a relationship with such an age difference.

The only person to blame for breaking the Cali law and causing this whole situation is Fetty Potter, for apparently being too stupid to verify the girls age.
Additionally all of the parties are to blame for shitty (but not illegal) things they did:
Fetty Potter: Going behind the parents' back, handling the situation like an idiot, which likely is going to make the girl's future worse.
The girl: Lying to him, which might cause her love interest to be put in jail. Going behind the parents' back.
The mom: Handling this situation poorly, making it hell for her daughter.

Braille are kooks but I'm sad and angered people here jump to conclusions based on relayed tidbits, letting themselves get manipulated into hoping a person dies/get raped/harmed.
If he actually is a pedo, I'm sure he'll get what he deserves, he's shown himself to be too stupid to be able to get away with it.

Theshrunkendrunkard

• Rep: -32
« Reply #620 on: September 20, 2019, 03:17:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’ve read some of the comments from Braille fans on some of the moms post on Instagram along with their comments on some of Braille’s Instagram. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that it’s more important for them to see this dude (Fetty) in future videos doing mediocre skateboarding than it is to give this girl the justice she deserves for a crime she didn’t deserve. Humanity is fucked. My heart aches for the child and her family. Fuck Fetty, fuck Braille, and fuck all the supporters of this dude.
[close]
It's not so grim, remember those are also largely little kids without perspective defending him. It's the same as why a 14 year old girl cant consent, dont take their defence of fetty so strongly.
[close]

Yeah its sad more than anything, i couldn't care less about 11 year old finger boarders telling me my shitty fakie shove is shitty.
[close]

Your fakie shuv is definitely shitty, but you do due diligence.  Fuck,  Dave Smith lets start our own company and take over Vancouver/Vancouver island small board market. 

Edit; lets call it Double D and have buxom chicks as graphics, solid business model. Right?

It is extremely grim. Why? Because there are far more of them than there are us. I’d say much more people that are currently paying attention to this horrific incident are Fetty or Braille fans compared to people that are being compassionate and sympathetic to the daughter and her family. I bet the mom is receiving 10 times the amount of disgusting comments than Fetty. So, like I previous stated, fuck them.

BehindTheLens

• Rep: 0
« Reply #621 on: September 20, 2019, 03:20:16 PM »
Expand Quote
I hope his jaw is broke because he got punched the fuck out. And I hope it keeps happening too, over and over until hes in prison.
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

If you all want to appear as a better human beings than the shitty Fetty Potter fans who are sending threats to the mom, you should lay down the pitchforks, take a step back and look at the situation.

Like most people with a normal brain I would think the girl likely doesn't seem 20 as she was claiming to be, but also the guy is clearly too stupid (or otherwise mentally incapable) to think that and verify her age. The words he used indicate he seemed dumb, immature and desperate for a relationship. Given that and apparently he previously dated an older girl for long time (recently broke up), I wouldn't jump to the conclusion he is a pedo.

Given the public information it seems the relationship was consensual, she had a crush on him. Sucks for him the age of consent in Cali is 18. On a side note in Germany, Austria and Italy it is 14 so there they would be fine. I'm not going to discuss which number is "correct" but it's really bad to call him a rapist, which indicates non-consensual intimacy - a much worse crime IMO than statutory rape (which should be named something else). Anyway it's creepy being in a relationship with such an age difference.

The only person to blame for breaking the Cali law and causing this whole situation is Fetty Potter, for apparently being too stupid to verify the girls age.
Additionally all of the parties are to blame for shitty (but not illegal) things they did:
Fetty Potter: Going behind the parents' back, handling the situation like an idiot, which likely is going to make the girl's future worse.
The girl: Lying to him, which might cause her love interest to be put in jail. Going behind the parents' back.

Braille are kooks but I'm sad and angered people here jump to conclusions based on relayed tidbits, letting themselves get manipulated into hoping a person dies/get raped/harmed.
If he actually is a pedo, I'm sure he'll get what he deserves, he's shown himself to be too stupid to be able to get away with it.

Ok Fetty the Peddy. Saying the age of consent as an excuse for this in Germany, Austria and Italy is 14 is the worst take of all time. This dude is like fucking 26 hooking up with a 14 year old. It's not like he turned 18 yesterday which still would be kinda fucked up in my opinion.

imafugyashizup

« Reply #622 on: September 20, 2019, 03:20:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Based on what I just read I would never let you around a kid. There is no such thing as a relationship between an adult and a child. It is always on the adult to make sure they are not with a child. Why is that such a crazy concept to people. It doesn’t matter what she said it doesn’t magically make her not a 14 year old. He didn’t deny anything so that’s enough for me and most people. He “apologized” for having a “relationship” with a kid. How is that not enough for people.

getdatshrimp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #623 on: September 20, 2019, 03:31:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

It is extremely grim. Why? Because there are far more of them than there are us. I’d say much more people that are currently paying attention to this horrific incident are Fetty or Braille fans compared to people that are being compassionate and sympathetic to the daughter and her family. I bet the mom is receiving 10 times the amount of disgusting comments than Fetty. So, like I previous stated, fuck them.

Yo, that is grim.  I was just trying to call the homie out on his shit fakie shuv's, I'm an idiot and cant properly navigate simple html txt comands. 
 Not to dis-link solidarity. Cheerss Shalom.  PS; fuck Petty.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #624 on: September 20, 2019, 03:36:25 PM »
I’m honestly surprised with the money that Andy makes off this shit he didn’t spend thousands to get a great PR firm consultant to fucking deal with this, like this could destroy his fucking brands and image for eternity, like this is the most unprofessional shit I’ve ever seen. I guarantee u if this happened to half skate brands, that at least half of em would have done something smart. This is making them look so terrible, which is awesome cuz they suck in general, but like seriously u would think with this mans wallet, that he wouldn’t want to dry up that profit.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #625 on: September 20, 2019, 03:45:41 PM »

Fuck the Braille army
They're actually handling this professionally for some Peter Pans... Respecting privacy and not making statements but not ignoring their fans about it

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1132
« Reply #626 on: September 20, 2019, 03:58:16 PM »
I’m honestly surprised with the money that Andy makes off this shit he didn’t spend thousands to get a great PR firm consultant to fucking deal with this, like this could destroy his fucking brands and image for eternity, like this is the most unprofessional shit I’ve ever seen. I guarantee u if this happened to half skate brands, that at least half of em would have done something smart. This is making them look so terrible, which is awesome cuz they suck in general, but like seriously u would think with this mans wallet, that he wouldn’t want to dry up that profit.

Andy got on YouTube, at the right moment. Lots of people were just catching on and the skate industry was hating on it. Skate companies didn’t want their shit on YouTube for whatever reason. They mention it on the 9 club ALL the time. Anyway, Andy was making the most professional videos he could. His brand is lame, but I’ve got nothing against his success. It’s actually a perfect example of the skate industry screwing it self. Now some dork is making money they wish they had.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #627 on: September 20, 2019, 03:59:01 PM »
How is anyone still blaming the girl?
When you're in your early teens, the thought and desires of getting with someone much older than you is pretty damn common. Whether it's to make yourself feel cool and important or to make yourself feel like you're more mature, or even if it's just so you can brag about it to your stupid teen friends, teens have urges to get with older people all the time. Hell, when I was 14 lord knows I woulda been all for hooking up with a girl in her 20s if the opportunity ever came up, if not to feel cool and mature then definitely at least just for bragging rights. Teens have those desires all the time. How can anyone blame her for saying yes to him and going along with it when that opportunity came up for her?
 Its up to the ADULTS to not be creeps in that situation, not the kids, and it's up to the ADULTS to say no, and I thought that'd be a pretty obvious shared thought but I guess not..... The kids are NEVER the ones to blame in these sorts of situations.... Unless, ya know, you're like, a pedophile or something.

throwaway952

• Rep: -4
« Reply #628 on: September 20, 2019, 04:06:31 PM »
Based on what I just read I would never let you around a kid. There is no such thing as a relationship between an adult and a child. It is always on the adult to make sure they are not with a child. Why is that such a crazy concept to people. It doesn’t matter what she said it doesn’t magically make her not a 14 year old. He didn’t deny anything so that’s enough for me and most people. He “apologized” for having a “relationship” with a kid. How is that not enough for people.

So given that I take it you'd want the same punishment for a hypothetical guy who was too stupid to check girl's age and started a "consensual relationship" with her and a pedo who actively pursues minors... right? For me personally there is a huge difference in how I view those two people. For the first I might have some sympathy, the other I'd hate. It's crazy to me for someone to not see the difference.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #629 on: September 20, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »
Dig that hole you fucking clown.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.