Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228149 times)

imafugyashizup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #630 on: September 20, 2019, 04:11:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Based on what I just read I would never let you around a kid. There is no such thing as a relationship between an adult and a child. It is always on the adult to make sure they are not with a child. Why is that such a crazy concept to people. It doesn’t matter what she said it doesn’t magically make her not a 14 year old. He didn’t deny anything so that’s enough for me and most people. He “apologized” for having a “relationship” with a kid. How is that not enough for people.
[close]

So given that I take it you'd want the same punishment for a hypothetical guy who was too stupid to check girl's age and started a "consensual relationship" with her and a pedo who actively pursues minors... right? For me personally there is a huge difference in how I view those two people. For the first I might have some sympathy, the other I'd hate. It's crazy to me for someone to not see the difference.

ugh... yeah. Am i taking crazy pills or something.

There is no way you can spin an adult sleeping with a child that would make me go "oh you know what, your right". Foh with your kid diddling support and victim blaming.

Outside of peddy's supporters, please find me anybody that would agree that a kid is to blame for being molested...

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #631 on: September 20, 2019, 04:16:37 PM »
Expand Quote
I hope his jaw is broke because he got punched the fuck out. And I hope it keeps happening too, over and over until hes in prison.
[close]

Expand Quote
Its fucked that people are still backing him saying he made a mistake, we all make mistakes. He did not make a mistake, he committed a serious crime, one of the worst crimes you can do. I hope he get raped in prison. Fuck this clown
[close]

If you all want to appear as a better human beings than the shitty Fetty Potter fans who are sending threats to the mom, you should lay down the pitchforks, take a step back and look at the situation.

Like most people with a normal brain I would think the girl likely doesn't seem 20 as she was claiming to be, but also the guy is clearly too stupid (or otherwise mentally incapable) to think that and verify her age. The words he used indicate he seemed dumb, immature and desperate for a relationship. Given that and apparently he previously dated an older girl for long time (recently broke up), I wouldn't jump to the conclusion he is a pedo.

Given the public information it seems the relationship was consensual, she had a crush on him. Sucks for him the age of consent in Cali is 18. On a side note in Germany, Austria and Italy it is 14 so there they would be fine. I'm not going to discuss which number is "correct" but it's really bad to call him a rapist, which indicates non-consensual intimacy - a much worse crime IMO than statutory rape (which should be named something else). Anyway it's creepy being in a relationship with such an age difference.

The only person to blame for breaking the Cali law and causing this whole situation is Fetty Potter, for apparently being too stupid to verify the girls age.
Additionally all of the parties are to blame for shitty (but not illegal) things they did:
Fetty Potter: Going behind the parents' back, handling the situation like an idiot, which likely is going to make the girl's future worse.
The girl: Lying to him, which might cause her love interest to be put in jail. Going behind the parents' back.
The mom: Handling this situation poorly, making it hell for her daughter.

Braille are kooks but I'm sad and angered people here jump to conclusions based on relayed tidbits, letting themselves get manipulated into hoping a person dies/get raped/harmed.
If he actually is a pedo, I'm sure he'll get what he deserves, he's shown himself to be too stupid to be able to get away with it.

Shut up, the only thing I got from your post is that you think child rapists and people who support them are no worse then people who want child rapists to be punished..

I also think you may be a predator as well, the way you claim it’s not “rape” although the laws clearly say it’s rape and then bringing up third world countries as if anything that goes on there could be compared to America.. really sounds like you are trying to make excuses for yourself and the sick predator that is inside you.

Frankly you are lucky you are a piece of shit loser with no clout with children or you would be heading to jail too.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 04:25:31 PM by SlapRhaters »

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #632 on: September 20, 2019, 04:17:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Based on what I just read I would never let you around a kid. There is no such thing as a relationship between an adult and a child. It is always on the adult to make sure they are not with a child. Why is that such a crazy concept to people. It doesn’t matter what she said it doesn’t magically make her not a 14 year old. He didn’t deny anything so that’s enough for me and most people. He “apologized” for having a “relationship” with a kid. How is that not enough for people.
[close]

So given that I take it you'd want the same punishment for a hypothetical guy who was too stupid to check girl's age and started a "consensual relationship" with her and a pedo who actively pursues minors... right? For me personally there is a huge difference in how I view those two people. For the first I might have some sympathy, the other I'd hate. It's crazy to me for someone to not see the difference.

So how many times do you have to have sex with a kid to be a pedophile?

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #633 on: September 20, 2019, 04:20:55 PM »
Expand Quote
I hope his jaw is broke because he got punched the fuck out. And I hope it keeps happening too, over and over until hes in prison.
[close]

Expand Quote
Its fucked that people are still backing him saying he made a mistake, we all make mistakes. He did not make a mistake, he committed a serious crime, one of the worst crimes you can do. I hope he get raped in prison. Fuck this clown
[close]

If you all want to appear as a better human beings than the shitty Fetty Potter fans who are sending threats to the mom, you should lay down the pitchforks, take a step back and look at the situation.

Like most people with a normal brain I would think the girl likely doesn't seem 20 as she was claiming to be, but also the guy is clearly too stupid (or otherwise mentally incapable) to think that and verify her age. The words he used indicate he seemed dumb, immature and desperate for a relationship. Given that and apparently he previously dated an older girl for long time (recently broke up), I wouldn't jump to the conclusion he is a pedo.

Given the public information it seems the relationship was consensual, she had a crush on him. Sucks for him the age of consent in Cali is 18. On a side note in Germany, Austria and Italy it is 14 so there they would be fine. I'm not going to discuss which number is "correct" but it's really bad to call him a rapist, which indicates non-consensual intimacy - a much worse crime IMO than statutory rape (which should be named something else). Anyway it's creepy being in a relationship with such an age difference.

The only person to blame for breaking the Cali law and causing this whole situation is Fetty Potter, for apparently being too stupid to verify the girls age.
Additionally all of the parties are to blame for shitty (but not illegal) things they did:
Fetty Potter: Going behind the parents' back, handling the situation like an idiot, which likely is going to make the girl's future worse.
The girl: Lying to him, which might cause her love interest to be put in jail. Going behind the parents' back.

Braille are kooks but I'm sad and angered people here jump to conclusions based on relayed tidbits, letting themselves get manipulated into hoping a person dies/get raped/harmed.
If he actually is a pedo, I'm sure he'll get what he deserves, he's shown himself to be too stupid to be able to get away with it.

get the fuck outta here this dick head is guilty as fuck, and i most definitely hope his cellmate does all the sexual shit to him he said in the HUNDREDS of texts he sent to a 14 year old girl. Why don't you go post your pedo support in the moms comment like all the other idiots. You legit sound like you on some chomo shit yourself.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #634 on: September 20, 2019, 04:21:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Nice first post!

I referred to him correctly,  as a pedophile.

I still hope he gets ALOT MORE than just punched the fuck out, but now your also included into the "should be punched in the fuckin face crowd".

dont throw up numbers of consent from other countries, and this isnt californias fault you fucktard.

He did it once, hes a pedophile. That's all it takes, having sex with a kid. It's not a 3 strikes your out rule.

I'd agree with you that paddy is pretty stupid, perhaps right down there with you. But hes not THAT STUPID and the law will not let him of the hook claiming stupidity. It's a crime

ITS THE PEDOPHILES FAULT, 110%

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 04:24:22 PM by Betaphenylethylalamine »
Gentleman ninja warlock

throwaway952

• Rep: -4
« Reply #635 on: September 20, 2019, 04:26:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

There is no way you can spin an adult sleeping with a child that would make me go "oh you know what, your right". Foh with your kid diddling support and victim blaming.

Outside of peddy's supporters, please find me anybody that would agree that a kid is to blame for being molested...

Nowhere I said the kid is to blame. He is fully to blame, but the question to me is if he is a clueless idiot who hates himself for what he's done by a mistake or a child molesting monster.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #636 on: September 20, 2019, 04:26:52 PM »
i really wonder what this clown thinks statutory rape should be called instead? consenting-sex-with-a-minor-that-cannot-consent-in-the-first-place?
:) I must have been tripping last night

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #637 on: September 20, 2019, 04:28:02 PM »
How is anyone still blaming the girl?
When you're in your early teens, the thought and desires of getting with someone much older than you is pretty damn common. Whether it's to make yourself feel cool and important or to make yourself feel like you're more mature, or even if it's just so you can brag about it to your stupid teen friends, teens have urges to get with older people all the time. Hell, when I was 14 lord knows I woulda been all for hooking up with a girl in her 20s if the opportunity ever came up, if not to feel cool and mature then definitely at least just for bragging rights. Teens have those desires all the time. How can anyone blame her for saying yes to him and going along with it when that opportunity came up for her?
 Its up to the ADULTS to not be creeps in that situation, not the kids, and it's up to the ADULTS to say no, and I thought that'd be a pretty obvious shared thought but I guess not..... The kids are NEVER the ones to blame in these sorts of situations.... Unless, ya know, you're like, a pedophile or something.
This.

Also the adult is has a responsibility to be reasonably sure that whoever they fuck isn't under age.

The girl 1. looks very young 2. is a huge fan of Braille and Fetty Potter and that's already more than enough red flags that if you don't bother or understand to demand some id, you fully deserve everything coming for you

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 815
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #638 on: September 20, 2019, 04:30:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Go back to Reddit, you pedopologist. Looks like you've got your little kid fucking world tour planned out.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #639 on: September 20, 2019, 04:30:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nowhere I said the kid is to blame. He is fully to blame, but the question to me is if he is a clueless idiot who hates himself for what he's done by a mistake or a child molesting monster.

he fucked a kid, he is a child molesting monster pedophile, once again fuck outta her you chomo.

SlapRhaters

« Reply #640 on: September 20, 2019, 04:33:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Why you lying? It took me two minutes to find you blaming the kid.

“Additionally all of the parties are to blame for shitty (but not illegal) things they did: “

“The girl: Lying to him, which might cause her love interest to be put in jail. Going behind the parents' back.”

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #641 on: September 20, 2019, 04:36:43 PM »
You guys are getting as annoying as the disabled Braille kids. Shut the fuck up before I pull this car over and give you all something to cry about you little mother fuckers. Your mother and I are trying to have a fucking conversation and if you can’t respect that I will turn this fucking car around and nobody will get to see Mickey Mouse!!!

links, pics, and quotes

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:01:42 PM by links, pics, and quotes »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #643 on: September 20, 2019, 05:05:52 PM »
1) he deleted his Instagram because he laid out evidence against himself.

2)the mom is not crying for Instagram attention. Shes letting it be known to protect your children from pedophiles.

3)peddy is going somewhere. It's called prison.

Gentleman ninja warlock

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -72

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1138
« Reply #645 on: September 20, 2019, 05:22:41 PM »
Used to skate for Braille.

But now his fate

Is jail.

A mother’s hysteria,

Fired by a skater

From the San Francisco Bay Area.

And soon, tats of Mulan and Princess Jasmine

Will be his only

Material for fappin’.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #646 on: September 20, 2019, 05:29:24 PM »

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #647 on: September 20, 2019, 05:33:05 PM »
I don’t know who any of these people are, but somebody should tell that guy that is saying to ignore it to google Sandusky and Paterno. Pretending nothing happened because it’s your friend ain’t the best way to handle shit.

I only know Braille from Slap. Doesn’t sound like we’re going to miss it when it’s gone very very soon.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #648 on: September 20, 2019, 05:57:52 PM »
i made it a solid 4 seconds into that morningwood kids youtube video ....... yikes

thank you sneaks for the everlasting gobstobber of good humor  :-*

Used to skate for Braille.

But now his fate

Is jail.

A mother’s hysteria,

Fired by a skater

From the San Francisco Bay Area.

And soon, tats of Mulan and Princess Jasmine

Will be his only

Material for fappin’.

SlapRhaters

« Reply #649 on: September 20, 2019, 06:14:31 PM »
That kid definitely needs to work on being manipulative, super easy to see him look up into the sky when he says we don’t know the full story,  he needs to continue looking at the camera.

He does an okay job when he looks down as he says not to support ferry 100% though so it weighs less then everything else he said.

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #650 on: September 20, 2019, 06:22:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

How do you know he had sex with her?

imafugyashizup

« Reply #651 on: September 20, 2019, 06:26:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

How do you know he had sex with her?

you got to go back to the original comment. homie said if peddy only fucked one kid accidentally that doesnt make him a pedophile... ugh, what?

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #652 on: September 20, 2019, 06:31:54 PM »

2)the mom is not crying for Instagram attention. Shes letting it be known to protect your children from pedophiles.

No she's an attention hoe, she has groomed her daughter to be like her. Social media had fucked women up beyond repair.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 06:34:50 PM by Raccoon Manne »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #653 on: September 20, 2019, 06:39:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

No she's an attention hoe, she has groomed her daughter to be like her. Social media had fucked women up beyond repair.

Nice edit, attention seeking hoe.

I would expect nothing less from a pedo.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #654 on: September 20, 2019, 06:39:09 PM »
The thought of anybody demanding to see ID before sex is fucking hilarious.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #655 on: September 20, 2019, 06:39:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

??? :o

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #656 on: September 20, 2019, 06:46:55 PM »

okay folks we've got the International Marshall of Female Proprietorship here, make way!

no habla mango

• Rep: -64
« Reply #657 on: September 20, 2019, 06:57:01 PM »
One 14 yr old girl and he's a pedo. What does one ladyboy make you?

imafugyashizup

« Reply #658 on: September 20, 2019, 06:57:27 PM »
The thought of anybody demanding to see ID before sex is fucking hilarious.

Explain? And unless your really that stupid, nobody means right before you have sex... Maybe sus that shit out way before that even becomes a factor. If you cant figure out someones age in the year 2019, you shouldnt be fucking anyone.

Koozin

• Rep: -19
« Reply #659 on: September 20, 2019, 07:19:18 PM »
It prolly would suck having to be banned from every public park/school spot. Catch petty behind the local Ralph’s filming

P.S. Chadddddd ur doin great B