Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228187 times)

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #990 on: October 06, 2019, 05:13:49 PM »
Anyone ever hear of Victor Salva? Just found out about this dude last night. Hes this movie director who got caught for filming himself having oral sex with a 12 year old boy, served 15 months in prison before being let off, and then he went back to making movies in Hollywood and he's still making movies in Hollywood to this day!
Man, the world is such a fucked place.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Salva

Jeffery Jones, principal from Ferris Bueller, same deal. Dude's had pretty high profile gigs on Deadwood after his arrest etc. Served zero time. Stephen Collin's got off the easiest and the dude boldly admitted to everything he was accused of in the press.

jimstolz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -82
« Reply #991 on: October 06, 2019, 05:18:30 PM »
during the darkest time in my life I was drinking a case and a half of beer a day and watched at least one Braille video every day for like a week and a half.  I was hospitalized for suicidal ideation.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #992 on: October 06, 2019, 08:14:20 PM »
I certainly hope somebody gives that pedo fuck a slap. Film it and start a channel, “so and so destroys a pedophile”. That tag should garner a few hundred thousand followers ASAP. As for Braille, they should and likely never will be anything in skating other than a modern day variflex.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #993 on: October 07, 2019, 12:39:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Anyone ever hear of Victor Salva? Just found out about this dude last night. Hes this movie director who got caught for filming himself having oral sex with a 12 year old boy, served 15 months in prison before being let off, and then he went back to making movies in Hollywood and he's still making movies in Hollywood to this day!
Man, the world is such a fucked place.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Salva
[close]

Jeffery Jones, principal from Ferris Bueller, same deal. Dude's had pretty high profile gigs on Deadwood after his arrest etc. Served zero time. Stephen Collin's got off the easiest and the dude boldly admitted to everything he was accused of in the press.

I always wondered what happened to that guy, i remember that was huge news and then it just kinda disappeared off everyones radar

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #994 on: October 07, 2019, 02:48:58 PM »
He should team up with Baby Scumbag and the guy that calls himself switch god...

We got a fuckin comedian over here!
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

« Reply #995 on: October 07, 2019, 02:56:29 PM »
Expand Quote
It's just a photo with a caption as other people pointed out.

There seems to be a trend amongst "female empowerment" people to slander men like this with no real evidence to what they're saying.
Usually involves being slighted and this is the retaliation method, try and ruin the guys rep with some online posting or private facebook group.

Add in the fact this guy has some level of "fame" or status and all the more reason he'd try to get knocked down.
[close]
Get out of here with that incel alt right shit
Sure this might occasionally happen to movie stars and NFL players but come on. Why would a mother to a 14-year old girl try to slander a white trash side act in a semi-popular youtube channel?

Judging by this and other posts people don't really care what incel means anymore haha.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

uncool old fart

• Rep: 18
« Reply #996 on: October 07, 2019, 03:03:56 PM »
The sad truth is that people who are respected within their communities are rarely held accountable for hurting children. Everyone always thinks of child molesters as creeps and weirdos, but more often than not, they're powerful people who are generally well-liked in the circles they move in.

Brian Peck worked with children at Nickelodeon and was convicted of molesting a child actor. However, since he starred in all three of the Living Dead movies, he gets something of a pass from the horror community and still makes appearances at conventions. People trip over themselves to get him to sign DVDs and whatnot. It's disgusting.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that anything will happen to Peddy Fondler. I really hope I'm wrong, but historically, there's not a great track record for people like him getting what they deserve.
At this point, I think I’ve seen Bam’s penis more than my own.

Surf-goth

« Reply #997 on: October 07, 2019, 03:47:56 PM »
Why is this lady doing this to her daughter? Why doesn't she call the police and deal with this like an adult?

Not only that but how did this guy get away with weeks of this? Where was she as a parent?
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #998 on: October 07, 2019, 03:55:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Why is this lady doing this to her daughter? Why doesn't she call the police and deal with this like an adult?
[close]

Not only that but how did this guy get away with weeks of this? Where was she as a parent?
Bruh c'mon this thread exists because Mom blew the story up. First post is like the day after the cops came. I dunno if you're on Snapchat much but there's a lotta fuck shit goin on there. Stop blaming the victims you kook.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Surf-goth

« Reply #999 on: October 08, 2019, 06:30:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Bruh c'mon this thread exists because Mom blew the story up. First post is like the day after the cops came. I dunno if you're on Snapchat much but there's a lotta fuck shit goin on there. Stop blaming the victims you kook.

Victim blaming hahaha. What other buzzwords you got for me? Incel? Some fruity ass word like that?
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #1000 on: October 08, 2019, 07:16:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Victim blaming hahaha. What other buzzwords you got for me? Incel? Some fruity ass word like that?
Inconsiderate asshole?

Surf-goth

« Reply #1001 on: October 08, 2019, 08:05:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Inconsiderate asshole?

The mom surely is inconsiderate about her daughter's public image. Like Rick said just call the cops and take him to court like an adult. Bmc also brings up a good point about how she just casually throws in some vegan food mentions or something while also talking about her daughter's situation.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1002 on: October 08, 2019, 09:32:55 AM »
surf goth, are you wallie d?
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Surf-goth

« Reply #1003 on: October 08, 2019, 11:52:07 AM »
surf goth, are you wallie d?

Not sure who Wallie d is. But no I am not him. Why do you ask?
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Stephens Lawyer

• Rep: 139
« Reply #1004 on: October 08, 2019, 12:11:43 PM »
the answer to that question can only be insulting

no habla mango

• Rep: -64
« Reply #1005 on: October 08, 2019, 01:02:32 PM »
wallie D was played by Nick Depaulo.

Skateboard Shuffle

• Rep: 137
« Reply #1006 on: October 08, 2019, 01:12:28 PM »
surf goth, are you wallie Willie D?

"What ya see, D?"

wigwam_24

• Rep: 24
« Reply #1007 on: October 08, 2019, 02:20:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He (peddy fodder) just posted a new video on his Instagram account from Woodward... what a moron

My hass is out

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #1008 on: October 08, 2019, 02:59:29 PM »
Expand Quote
surf goth, are you wallie Willie D?
[close]

"What ya see, D?"

Wacky D in the house.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #1009 on: October 08, 2019, 04:03:33 PM »
Just finished this entire thread. God dammit.

first off: fuck wallie d, I'm glad that nationalist MAGA fuck is gone and I hope he never shows his dumbass opinions here again.

second: fuck Braille, fuck revive and all that youtube kid shit

third: I hope fetty goes to fucking jail and rots there. He's fucking sick in the god damn head, no excuses about it. Poor mom, just out for justice for her daughter, while the entire braille community fights for rape and pedophilia. Fuck Braille even more. Someone, please "take care" of this piece of trash that calls himself fetty potter.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 05:08:16 PM by h00man »
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #1010 on: October 08, 2019, 04:21:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Purely 3rd party/rumor type of stuff, but A fellow I know who (oddly*) claims to know this Feddy Potter jerk-off says dude told him that the Disney chicks on his arm are his “favorites,” as in, the ones he most wants to screw.
I have know idea if there’s any truth to it, nor does it matter to me personally if there is; he’s 1000% creep, regardless of his motivation for the bad ink.
Make of that info what you may, factual or otherwise.

*Oddly, because, who would admit to knowing this dude after these allegations surfaced ever, at all, period?!?
[close]

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FettyPotter

[close]

If you're going to show off your Gacy-esque Disney fan art, it had at least better be technically proficient.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1011 on: October 08, 2019, 04:56:42 PM »
Rip out your eyeballs and leave a note in braille.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #1012 on: October 08, 2019, 10:49:54 PM »
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #1013 on: October 08, 2019, 11:26:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

If you're going to show off your Gacy-esque Disney fan art, it had at least better be technically proficient.
[close]

[close]

Any grown man who associates himself IN ANY CAPACITY with Disney characters is a walking red flag. There is no reason why a straight man would like anything that has to do with Disney or Disney princesses. If you got a daughter, fine, buy the movie ticket or t shirt, if you’re gay and you want to go to Disney World and have your picture taken with some random college kid dressed up like Snow White, knock yourself out... but if you identify as a straight man and you paint photos of Disney characters, I don’t fuck with you in the slightest. ESPECIALLY after it turns out you fucked a 15 year old or however old this chick was.

That griptape art is a Trojan horse for underage chicks at a skate park “OMG IS THAT (random Disney character) AS AN UNARTISTIC AND HORRIBLE EXECUTED REPLICA OF A ZOMBIE WOW U MUST BE SO COOL AND NON THREATENING.”

On a side note, Disney promotes fucked up gender roles that I don’t agree with.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1014 on: October 09, 2019, 04:04:59 AM »
...and he works for a company that specifically target markets and interacts with kids,  specifically "nerdy" or insecure kids who likely don't have the same support system
would a company like revive/braile/molest be successful in the 90s or are they a product of a internet generation?

when i started skateboarding at 13 my favorite part was being exposed to wu-tang, mob deep, cigarettes and weed.  Kids now are stoked on watching any schrok  force feed them the corniest and safest stuff .

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1015 on: October 09, 2019, 04:12:48 AM »
Hey man Star Wars is Disney now
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1016 on: October 09, 2019, 09:03:07 AM »
The subtext of mutilated Disney princesses is um rich with meaning.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1017 on: October 09, 2019, 11:38:23 AM »
Fetty is commenting on the unattainable ideals forced on young women today. He's comparing the Disneyfication of female childhood with self-harm, which can leave lifelong scars—both physical and emotional.

…Or he's just trying to be a provocative prick.

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #1018 on: October 09, 2019, 12:21:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Fetty is commenting on the unattainable ideals forced on young women today. He's comparing the Disneyfication of female childhood with self-harm, which can leave lifelong scars—both physical and emotional.

Or he lacks imagination and is rehashing the same idea again and again thinking he's being creative while making shitty copies of someone else's work but adding scars and blood with all the skill of a 7yo child
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Gh0stie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1019 on: October 09, 2019, 04:24:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Or he lacks imagination and is rehashing the same idea again and again thinking he's being creative while making shitty copies of someone else's work but adding scars and blood with all the skill of a 7yo child

So true