Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 229395 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2310
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #1110 on: November 11, 2019, 08:37:20 PM »
So, super NOT shalom thing to speculate on, but... Do ANY of y’all think that, with all this suicide talk he’s tossing around, ol’ Pity Farter might actually put his self up in the sky?
I feel kinda shitty for hoping he does. But not TOO shitty. I’ll live.
Will he?!?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

rapscallion

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #1111 on: November 11, 2019, 09:02:08 PM »
No I definitely don't want him to commit suicide.  ??? That's fucked. I don't think he will do it, but who knows?

At first I thought Chadd and that viewer were being silly, but if the dude is unstable enough to tell first responders whatever he did to get himself strapped to a gurney, he's definitely capable of ending his life under the constant persistent pressure online.
So what do we know?
He made out with and gave hickeys to an underage girl, most likely did even more but nothing is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. I don't believe in witch hunts or cancel culture, so I think he should pay for his crimes and then be free to live a private life afterwards. Fully agree with shaming him off of social media however.

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #1112 on: November 11, 2019, 09:35:40 PM »

I know a few loww lifes. Down and out living in tarps out there.

If we send them food stamps these dirty kids will surround them and stab them with dirty needles.

It's called carpet bombing.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #1113 on: November 11, 2019, 11:53:05 PM »

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1114 on: November 12, 2019, 04:47:12 AM »

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #1115 on: November 12, 2019, 04:51:03 AM »
I 100% hope he puts himself in the sky fuck em

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #1116 on: November 12, 2019, 05:02:54 AM »

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1117 on: November 12, 2019, 06:35:58 AM »
No I definitely don't want him to commit suicide.  ??? That's fucked. I don't think he will do it, but who knows?

At first I thought Chadd and that viewer were being silly, but if the dude is unstable enough to tell first responders whatever he did to get himself strapped to a gurney, he's definitely capable of ending his life under the constant persistent pressure online.
So what do we know?
He made out with and gave hickeys to an underage girl, most likely did even more but nothing is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. I don't believe in witch hunts or cancel culture, so I think he should pay for his crimes and then be free to live a private life afterwards. Fully agree with shaming him off of social media however.

I think most people don’t want anyone to kill themselves, but he brought this public backlash on himself. He could be living a private life grief free if he didn’t use his public image to hook up with a 14 year old. I’d agree with what your saying, maybe, if it was from his past, but naw homie used his blind Braille position to position himself with a kid, that’s on peddy fondlers dumbass.

AssFlea

« Reply #1118 on: November 12, 2019, 06:46:45 AM »

Bite it peddy
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #1119 on: November 12, 2019, 09:24:41 AM »
That patreon prize tier list is sad. Literally nothing to offer the world.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 818
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #1120 on: November 12, 2019, 10:28:49 AM »
Onslaught Magazine
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Nollietreflippin

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1121 on: November 12, 2019, 12:25:21 PM »

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #1122 on: November 12, 2019, 12:35:04 PM »
Since he got dropped off the youtube channel’s healtg insurance that ambulance ride and mental assessment must have cost a pretty penny. Better start selling a whole lot of griptape

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #1123 on: November 12, 2019, 01:31:16 PM »
Everytime I see someone saying "please give me money so I can live my dream", I'm like, "Fuck you, work for the shit like I have to."

I have it hard enough funding my own "dream". Don't be a bum.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Rick_Kane

« Reply #1124 on: November 12, 2019, 02:29:35 PM »
Everytime I see someone saying "please give me money so I can live my dream", I'm like, "Fuck you, work for the shit like I have to."

Hear! Hear!

Fuck this guy and everyone like him. Pathetic ass YouTube bum e-beggars.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #1125 on: November 12, 2019, 02:40:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #1126 on: November 12, 2019, 02:45:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hear! Hear!

"Its not just about me and my dream of doing nothing, Its about all of us together." - Peter Gibbons

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #1127 on: November 12, 2019, 02:54:35 PM »
"Please give me money so I can live my dream of being a sexual deviant"

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1128 on: November 12, 2019, 03:39:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Hear! Hear!

[close]

"Its not just about me and my dream of doing nothing, Its about all of us together." - Peter Gibbons

Well his rate of growth is phenomenal, he may just be able to hit is goal in the next 3-4 years...

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1129 on: November 12, 2019, 07:32:14 PM »
I just assumed that most of the men who worked at Braille were either virgins or waiting till marriage.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #1130 on: November 12, 2019, 10:09:15 PM »
these goof balls need to go

Gh0stie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1131 on: November 13, 2019, 01:11:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
"Fund my child sex project while spending all the rest of your time focused on QAnon conspiracy theories about child sex dungeons under chucky cheese without ever reconciling the two"

Give me money so I can play fortnite and hit on underage girls

cuckflip

« Reply #1132 on: November 13, 2019, 01:18:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hear! Hear!

Say what you will but this type of internet grifting has made the internet a more interesting place

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #1133 on: November 13, 2019, 02:22:08 PM »

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1134 on: November 13, 2019, 05:53:28 PM »
I just assumed that most of the men who worked at Braille were either virgins or waiting till marriage.

The Braille crew as well as the Revive crew all act weirdly behind from a maturity standpoint. I’m not just saying that to make fun of them either, that’s just objectively how they appear in my opinion. I don’t want be judgmental, but the way they dress, their sense of humor, the way they speak, etc reminds of middle school boys raised by helicopter parents who have been left home alone for the first time.
Point being, I bet you’re right. In all seriousness I totally would bet that most of those dudes are incels by true definition of the term. It’s why Fetty had to go after a 14 year old. Every woman even close to those guys age would find it pretty fucking odd for grown adults to act the way they do. 

cuckflip

« Reply #1135 on: November 13, 2019, 06:08:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The Braille crew as well as the Revive crew all act weirdly behind from a maturity standpoint. I’m not just saying that to make fun of them either, that’s just objectively how they appear in my opinion. I don’t want be judgmental, but the way they dress, their sense of humor, the way they speak, etc reminds of middle school boys raised by helicopter parents who have been left home alone for the first time.
Point being, I bet you’re right. In all seriousness I totally would bet that most of those dudes are incels by true definition of the term. It’s why Fetty had to go after a 14 year old. Every woman even close to those guys age would find it pretty fucking odd for grown adults to act the way they do.
There’s nothing to beat around the bush about. They’re fucking weirdos that appeal to kids on YouTube and lock themselves in a warehouse putting trucks and wheels on cucumbers or some shit of course they’re incels.

And of course this guy was fucking around with teens there the only age group that wouldn’t immediately see red flags all over the place.

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #1136 on: November 13, 2019, 07:01:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
There’s nothing to beat around the bush about. They’re fucking weirdos that appeal to kids on YouTube and lock themselves in a warehouse putting trucks and wheels on cucumbers or some shit of course they’re incels.

And of course this guy was fucking around with teens there the only age group that wouldn’t immediately see red flags all over the place.

I'd love it if jenkem did an interview with shrock and the boys to shed some light on their kook mastetery.

computerdate

• Rep: 18
  • I hope they keep down the price of gas
« Reply #1137 on: November 13, 2019, 10:35:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It makes sense if you look at it as they’re weird YouTubers first and foremost. Every generic YouTuber titles their videos in ALL CAPS and ends it with “!?!?”, has the click-baity thumbnails, has the same bland sense of humor and it’s all about the advertising/merch money. Skateboarding just happens to be a peripheral focus. They’re not going to appeal to serious skateboarders over maybe 14 years of age, and apparently lots of people who don’t even skate watch their videos. They do give off weird vibes, but it seems primarily greed based to me.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1138 on: November 13, 2019, 11:28:53 PM »
I was watching skate videos with my daughter about a week ago and a video popped up of andy schrock playing with toys with his son.

So he has another channel where he literally just plays with toys
Gentleman ninja warlock

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #1139 on: November 13, 2019, 11:46:03 PM »
I was watching skate videos with my daughter about a week ago and a video popped up of andy schrock playing with toys with his son.

So he has another channel where he literally just plays with toys

Yeah I saw that too.
And he also makes a ton of money from it.

He's a kook, no doubt.
But a very smart one, you won't see him struggling financially any time soon.