Author Topic: the Bunt is back  (Read 309853 times)

in love w/ fs shuvs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
Re: the Bunt is back
« Reply #2310 on: May 12, 2023, 04:58:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Was that Reese Forbes who did the kicky back 50 nollie out -front tail - back crook in candyland at emb? He looked super young, might have been someone else.

Last i heard, he was gonna manage the Supreme SF store. (Yeah i know that was a long time ago, I'm not too in the loop these days.) Did they ask him about that?
[close]
Might be a sore subject. The story goes that he spilled beans that Supreme didn't want spilled on that Nine Club ep and lost the gig
[close]
What beans?
[close]
He announced the SF store that everyone knew was happening on an what is basically a skate news source before whoever at Supreme was ready to make the announcement. It didn't seem fair but that is how I heard it went down

Well that's unfortunate.

Was that Reese Forbes who did the kicky back 50 nollie out -front tail - back crook in candyland at emb?

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #2311 on: May 17, 2023, 07:23:01 PM »
Enjoyed the Lee Smith interview. But, I'm a sucker for EMB and early to mid 90s World Camp stuff.

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 236
« Reply #2312 on: May 17, 2023, 07:28:44 PM »
Dono losing it at that plus skate shop guy was fucking hilarious

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2313 on: May 17, 2023, 08:57:09 PM »
Almost thought they were going to let him move on without a gonz story. Glad they went back. Could’ve spent a lot more time on different topics but I get they have to keep it moving.

Edit: Dono needs to learn how to pronounce Detroit. Gotta drop that extra syllable deggy
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 05:56:00 AM by Nosferatu »
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #2314 on: May 17, 2023, 11:50:16 PM »
This season has been lukewarm so far until Lee Smith ep. fired up again. God bless The Bunt Boys!

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #2315 on: May 18, 2023, 01:48:17 AM »
The bunt is the best

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -300
« Reply #2316 on: May 18, 2023, 03:54:42 AM »
Bunt is #1 !!!

doublesteveburger

« Reply #2317 on: May 18, 2023, 09:00:36 AM »
was that a cassette skateshop shoutout in the beginning?

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2318 on: May 18, 2023, 10:21:53 AM »

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #2319 on: May 18, 2023, 11:09:40 AM »
Loved the Lee ep despite not being around for the 90’s era, dude has great stories and a great personality.  Post Office is getting so good lately.  Wish I cared about sports so I could enjoy the Rundown too.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2320 on: May 23, 2023, 07:48:11 PM »
I think this will answer a lot of question on who he is.

http://www.instagram.com/reel/Csm9aVUJDvC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 11:00:26 PM by Fongstarr. »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

flamincheney

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2321 on: May 23, 2023, 07:56:15 PM »

Plus is such a great shop. Some time was spent with Justin Bohl too, who has held things down in the area for a good minute. Good people in these parts.

icedancer

• Rep: -11
« Reply #2322 on: May 23, 2023, 11:47:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Was that Reese Forbes who did the kicky back 50 nollie out -front tail - back crook in candyland at emb? He looked super young, might have been someone else.

Last i heard, he was gonna manage the Supreme SF store. (Yeah i know that was a long time ago, I'm not too in the loop these days.) Did they ask him about that?
[close]
Might be a sore subject. The story goes that he spilled beans that Supreme didn't want spilled on that Nine Club ep and lost the gig
[close]
What beans?
[close]
He announced the SF store that everyone knew was happening on an what is basically a skate news source before whoever at Supreme was ready to make the announcement. It didn't seem fair but that is how I heard it went down
[close]

Well that's unfortunate.

Expand Quote
Was that Reese Forbes who did the kicky back 50 nollie out -front tail - back crook in candyland at emb?
[close]
Nah that's one of the Supreme Paris kids. His name escapes me but he also has some clips in the second 917 video.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #2323 on: May 24, 2023, 12:58:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
What beans?
[close]
[close]

Well that's unfortunate.

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Nah that's one of the Supreme Paris kids. His name escapes me but he also has some clips in the second 917 video.

Auguste Bouznad?

icedancer

• Rep: -11
« Reply #2324 on: May 24, 2023, 04:55:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
What beans?
[close]
[close]

Well that's unfortunate.

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Auguste Bouznad?
Nah, I can't remember his name but his instagram @ is @820ks.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #2325 on: May 24, 2023, 05:09:29 AM »
Really enjoyed Lee Smith's hearty chuckle
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

MorningSesh

• Rep: 75
« Reply #2326 on: May 24, 2023, 08:05:56 AM »
Dude this Tyshawn story in the Lui Elliot episode might be the wildest shit i’ve heard on this show holy shit. Im surprised he shared that in detail given how fucked that could of ended up but im glad he did

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #2327 on: May 24, 2023, 10:01:08 AM »
Haha for real, feel like airing that out is kinda risky, also wild that they never bothered to track him down, I’m sure he wasn’t driving an old Hyundai and figuring him out wouldn’t be that hard.

Worst company was definitely Cariuma but he stopped himself early.  Who we thinking for worst coworker, Phelps or Rhino?

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #2328 on: May 24, 2023, 06:54:58 PM »
Haha for real, feel like airing that out is kinda risky, also wild that they never bothered to track him down, I’m sure he wasn’t driving an old Hyundai and figuring him out wouldn’t be that hard.

Worst company was definitely Cariuma but he stopped himself early.  Who we thinking for worst coworker, Phelps or Rhino?
Phelps was my immediate guess, seems like everyone's got love for Rhino iirc

Anyone notice how they played the wrong voice note? Dude asks a question about warming up before the sesh and then they're talking about the NFL draft

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #2329 on: May 25, 2023, 03:47:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Anyone notice how they played the wrong voice note? Dude asks a question about warming up before the sesh and then they're talking about the NFL draft

Heard Home Depot and Rhino were on the rocks.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

doublesteveburger

« Reply #2330 on: May 25, 2023, 07:14:09 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I was hoping that was due to them having been asked that question numerous times before and them just going on a sports tangent/bit but it does sound like an error actually.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 600
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #2331 on: May 25, 2023, 07:43:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
What beans?
[close]
[close]

Well that's unfortunate.

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Auguste Bouznad?
[close]
Nah, I can't remember his name but his instagram @ is @820ks.

His first name is Sammy but i don't know about his family name

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 66
« Reply #2332 on: May 25, 2023, 08:54:44 AM »
Would not be surprised if they pull this episode / reupload without the Tyshawn story. That was fucking insane. My heart was seriously racing hahaha

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #2333 on: May 25, 2023, 01:13:00 PM »
They would’ve been fucked in the moment if they got caught but I don’t know if running from the police and speeding are THAT crazy for them to be tracked down based on a podcast. Lucky that nobody got hurt.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

gumsole

• Rep: 22
« Reply #2334 on: May 25, 2023, 01:53:42 PM »
They would’ve been fucked in the moment if they got caught but I don’t know if running from the police and speeding are THAT crazy for them to be tracked down based on a podcast. Lucky that nobody got hurt.

Did you forget the part where he said TJ threw his board at the officers feet and hit him? I'd imagine they'd pull something heated on him in the midst of everything going on in the world at that time.

I google street viewed that spot and it's even more wild seeing how everything is laid out. Almost seemed like they'd be better off just jumping in the river and swimming but I'm sure that's probably a death sentence for people who know that area well.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #2335 on: May 25, 2023, 02:20:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Did you forget the part where he said TJ threw his board at the officers feet and hit him? I'd imagine they'd pull something heated on him in the midst of everything going on in the world at that time.

I google street viewed that spot and it's even more wild seeing how everything is laid out. Almost seemed like they'd be better off just jumping in the river and swimming but I'm sure that's probably a death sentence for people who know that area well.

What's the spot? I tried googling a few things but couldn't figure it out.

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
« Reply #2336 on: May 25, 2023, 03:01:52 PM »

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #2337 on: May 25, 2023, 04:09:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Four Freedoms Park

Jagr

« Reply #2338 on: May 25, 2023, 04:10:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Four Freedoms Park

Jagr

« Reply #2339 on: May 25, 2023, 04:10:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Four Freedoms Park