Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 231214 times)

Vintagebody

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 76
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #420 on: September 12, 2020, 07:59:56 AM »
Atleast Levi's doesnt have this inner lining that Carhartt (atleast on some models) and Polar has.

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #421 on: September 13, 2020, 08:33:07 AM »
Think I'm gonna try a pair of these
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFDDCyaCfGl/

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #422 on: September 15, 2020, 11:10:51 AM »
Just got these and wore em to work today. Nice thick denim and the fit is between baggy and relaxed fit
https://www.vans.com/shop/v96-relaxed-rowan-zorilla-denim-black

Roald Dahnkle

• Rep: 28
« Reply #423 on: September 15, 2020, 12:03:53 PM »
New Uniqlo U stuff is out later this week and they’ve got some good looking wide cords.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #424 on: September 15, 2020, 06:51:02 PM »
Gap had something similar.....I copped them....with the airiness...I'm always cool...but with the fabric in the summer....I'm always hot.

Clock3rs

• Rep: 2
« Reply #425 on: September 17, 2020, 05:11:56 AM »
New Uniqlo U stuff is out later this week and they’ve got some good looking wide cords.

ahhh. anybody lemme know how these are. might be a good, cheap alternative to other cordbaggys

Digital Rasta

« Reply #426 on: September 18, 2020, 09:19:45 AM »
I've got some loose fit vintage pants up for grabs on eBay if anybody is interested.

Ecko Unltd Baggy Fits in Raw Indigo with white stitching, 42w 32l

Levi's 502 in Olive Drab Stretch Denim, 40w x 32l

Rocawear Relaxed Fits in Jet Black denim, 38w 32l

Calvin Klein Loose Fits in Stonewashed Black with tan stitching, creased, 36w 30l

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #427 on: September 18, 2020, 09:40:57 AM »
I've got some loose fit vintage pants up for grabs on eBay if anybody is interested.

Ecko Unltd Baggy Fits in Raw Indigo with white stitching, 42w 32l

Levi's 502 in Olive Drab Stretch Denim, 40w x 32l

Rocawear Relaxed Fits in Jet Black denim, 38w 32l

Calvin Klein Loose Fits in Stonewashed Black with tan stitching, creased, 36w 30l

Fuck your name checks out. So annoying. Fuck.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #428 on: September 18, 2020, 12:15:46 PM »
events/classified
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #429 on: September 18, 2020, 04:59:26 PM »
element cargo pants are the best
good come sausage

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #430 on: September 18, 2020, 05:34:22 PM »
element cargo pants are the best

Yeah! I got my first pair at a goodwill and they were my favorite pants. I don't know what happened to them. I think that I might of left them behind when I went to mexico.

Roald Dahnkle

« Reply #431 on: September 19, 2020, 07:00:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ahhh. anybody lemme know how these are. might be a good, cheap alternative to other cordbaggys

I got a dark gray pair. They feel really good quality, I like the workwear pocket details & they’re pretty much big boy baggy, quite a bit bigger than Uniqlo’s previous ‘Wide Fit’ pants.

Clock3rs

« Reply #432 on: September 19, 2020, 08:51:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I got a dark gray pair. They feel really good quality, I like the workwear pocket details & they’re pretty much big boy baggy, quite a bit bigger than Uniqlo’s previous ‘Wide Fit’ pants.

sick! looking good. any suggestions on sizing? 32 is a true 32? do I need to size em up to make them look baggy?

haven't had my hands on the big boy (yet) due to their price

Roald Dahnkle

« Reply #433 on: September 19, 2020, 09:53:46 AM »
I’m a 32” waist and so are the pants, no need to size up for them to be baggy, unless you want even bigger! They’re quite high waisted, but it gives a bit of room to wear them higher or lower depending if you want them slouchy or not!

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #434 on: September 20, 2020, 08:50:58 PM »
I'm 6'2" and I'm looking for something in particular that maybe you guys can source or know about. I'm looking for a pair of older cargo's olive green kinda heavy had a button fly circle patch around the premium area and had strings in the pockets I believe they were paratrooper pants albeit Vietnam era cargo's.

Now I don't mean to be a tissy Timmy not Stephen Lawyer cargo's not chopper brand cargo's neither. Like legit army cargo's I'll try to find a picture of the pants.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mens-Pants-Cargo-Trousers-Surplus-Work-Casual-Combats-Army-Olive-XS-XXL-/301576431334
Dueces Bitch's

Clock3rs

« Reply #435 on: September 21, 2020, 12:57:16 AM »
I’m a 32” waist and so are the pants, no need to size up for them to be baggy, unless you want even bigger! They’re quite high waisted, but it gives a bit of room to wear them higher or lower depending if you want them slouchy or not!

alright! thank you for the review. gonna check 'em out

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #436 on: September 22, 2020, 05:55:11 PM »
Was on a skinny/slim jeans kick for a long time but I just bought 3 pairs of loose Volcom jeans from like 06. Forgot how nice it was to walk or just lounge around and not have my nuts in a vice. Look way better with the eS Tribos I've been wearing too.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #437 on: September 22, 2020, 06:03:14 PM »
Was on a skinny/slim jeans kick for a long time but I just bought 3 pairs of loose Volcom jeans from like 06. Forgot how nice it was to walk or just lounge around and not have my nuts in a vice. Look way better with the eS Tribos I've been wearing too.

Hows the Tribo been treating you? Hows the fit?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #438 on: September 22, 2020, 07:23:05 PM »
People are really wearing curtains on their legs again. I like a flowy pant, but it looks damn silly on some of us.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #439 on: September 22, 2020, 08:15:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I ordered a pair in this color too and I'm waiting for them to come in still. I typically buy a lot of Uniqlo U stuff and this pair is the stand out pants of this season. They're looking fresh with that fit.

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #440 on: September 22, 2020, 08:59:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Looks very nice man, gonna try to get a pair when they get some over here.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #441 on: September 23, 2020, 07:07:41 AM »
[Magenta OG denim]

Damn, I got super psyched and immediately looked these up as pleated pants usually lay really well and they're made in Europe and all that.. I found some fit pictures tagged on Magenta's instagram and they're a lot baggier than I thought.

I'm looking for some pants that are more of a "balloon fit", if anyone has tips. Ideal would be something like what Al Davis wears in his Mother part at 1:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ttWndaa-U 

Any recommendations besides Polar 93 denim?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #442 on: September 23, 2020, 07:17:03 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm 6'2" and I'm looking for something in particular that maybe you guys can source or know about. I'm looking for a pair of older cargo's olive green kinda heavy had a button fly circle patch around the premium area and had strings in the pockets I believe they were paratrooper pants albeit Vietnam era cargo's.

Now I don't mean to be a tissy Timmy not Stephen Lawyer cargo's not chopper brand cargo's neither. Like legit army cargo's I'll try to find a picture of the pants.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mens-Pants-Cargo-Trousers-Surplus-Work-Casual-Combats-Army-Olive-XS-XXL-/301576431334
[close]
Army Navy stores are the only places I can think of. I’ve had pairs of the originals, and of the current knock-offs, and the originals fabric is so much of a nicer quality and lasts much longer. It’s got a bit of a sheen to it, the replicas all pill.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 08:08:37 AM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Thomas

• Rep: 20
  • no pop no style
« Reply #443 on: September 23, 2020, 07:42:22 AM »
Possibilities are everywhere, search and enjoy.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #444 on: September 23, 2020, 08:46:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Damn, that's a nice fucking room.

MusclesMarinara

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: September 23, 2020, 08:58:11 AM »
This ad made me buy Volcom baggy jeans. Idk if these even were Volcom, I just assumed as that was his sponsor and the fit seemed the same in the mirror back in the day.

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #446 on: September 23, 2020, 11:02:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[Magenta OG denim]
[close]

Damn, I got super psyched and immediately looked these up as pleated pants usually lay really well and they're made in Europe and all that.. I found some fit pictures tagged on Magenta's instagram and they're a lot baggier than I thought.

I'm looking for some pants that are more of a "balloon fit", if anyone has tips. Ideal would be something like what Al Davis wears in his Mother part at 1:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ttWndaa-U 

Any recommendations besides Polar 93 denim?

Ben davis or carhartt carpenter jeans Id even maybe size up on the waist a little

passtheish

• Rep: 6
« Reply #447 on: September 23, 2020, 01:37:09 PM »
what Ben Davis style is the baggiest? or the most lightweight?

MusclesMarinara

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #448 on: September 23, 2020, 01:51:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hows the Tribo been treating you? Hows the fit?

They're really nice, I went down a half size as some people had said they ran big but I wish I just went with my true size 10 instead, I think I'd love them even more had I done that. The tongue isn't as puffy as the accel og or the scheme they re-released, so that's a plus as well. Not a lot of board feel but honestly I prefer the puff and support. After so many vulcs and trying different brands, I think I'm just gonna stick with the eS re-releases for now on.

BMCsteve

• Rep: 54
« Reply #449 on: September 23, 2020, 03:38:31 PM »
Tried to buy those Route One jeans but they wont ship to the US.  They look amazing though