Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 231207 times)

Mr. Kamikazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #840 on: February 11, 2021, 02:59:00 AM »
Wow that Carhartt WIP stuff is WAY overpriced.

However it’s very worth it. Very durable, thicker material and they don’t blow out. Just got two more Master Pants. These and the Dickies 67 & 67 Flex Straight Fit are the absolute best. Not necessarily as far as loose pants go (if you size up, sure) but just reliable and nice looking pants.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #841 on: February 11, 2021, 09:21:54 AM »
If anyone could point me in the direction of some loose fit cords, I'd sure appreciate it.

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #842 on: February 11, 2021, 09:31:48 AM »
If anyone could point me in the direction of some loose fit cords, I'd sure appreciate it.

If you’re not on a budget, Polar 93 cords are the truth. I got my pair on sale and they're great.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #843 on: February 11, 2021, 10:03:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you’re not on a budget, Polar 93 cords are the truth. I got my pair on sale and they're great.
first ones that came to mind, but I could only find them on grailed for like $20 over retail

ldmch11

• Rep: -4
« Reply #844 on: February 11, 2021, 10:22:45 AM »
Yeah these Butter Goods Philly Santouosso pants are the shit. Perfect taper, if you cuff em the cuffs do not move. Drawstring on the inner waist is great. The denim quality is great.

I can literally fit a 1500ml wine bottle in each pocket with ease. It’s hilarious.
I wanna grab a pair, just worried that they might be too tapered. Is it more comparable to the 93 denim or surf pants?

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #845 on: February 11, 2021, 10:39:33 AM »

LL Bean natural fit cords. Have a couple pairs and they're solid. Had to go a size up for the perfect loose fit though.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

YungJugg

« Reply #846 on: February 11, 2021, 11:23:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Yeah these Butter Goods Philly Santouosso pants are the shit. Perfect taper, if you cuff em the cuffs do not move. Drawstring on the inner waist is great. The denim quality is great.

I can literally fit a 1500ml wine bottle in each pocket with ease. It’s hilarious.
[close]
I wanna grab a pair, just worried that they might be too tapered. Is it more comparable to the 93 denim or surf pants?

I haven’t tried the 93 denim or surf so I can’t speak on those comparisons exactly, but I have 93 cords and they're comparable. Bit baggier in the thigh & knee than the 93s. More crotch room. By the shin they are pretty damn similar, and by the ankle the Santouossos are obviously more tapered. I think the taper on them is very appropriate, not excessive at all imo. I have to french cuff the fuck out of big boys if I want the cuff to stay all day, and a lesser extent to 93s. With these I can cuff them once and not worry about it at all.

To further explain the taper, the bottom of my pant hits the 3-4th lace hole on Sk8-His, and the 93 cords can eat up to the 2-3rd lace hole. Philly did post the shops carrying them on his instagram, so you could theoretically go to one of those and try them on yourself.

That was more than I intended to type about pants.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #847 on: February 11, 2021, 11:33:21 AM »
Anyone got any leads on good black denim jeans with white contrast stitching? Looking for a loose straight-ish fit, but I'm open to anything  ;)
enjoi has been putting out looser stuff, these seem to fall in line with what you're looking for
only a 32 left
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/Enjoi_Fader_Denim_Jeans/descpage-EIFDBDM.html

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #848 on: February 11, 2021, 11:38:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

LL Bean natural fit cords. Have a couple pairs and they're solid. Had to go a size up for the perfect loose fit though.
good looks gonna try to find some in my size

Fhk

« Reply #849 on: February 11, 2021, 01:55:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
good looks gonna try to find some in my size
That is a great recommendation. LL bean is the best.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #850 on: February 11, 2021, 11:07:04 PM »
I have some nice brooks bothers ones, polo makes them...loose/relax/dad style....check Gap/uniqlo for wide....

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #851 on: February 12, 2021, 02:21:20 AM »
polar 93 cords might be my favourite pair of pants i own.....fit great! i had the 93 jeans and the did not feel that good. i guess that comes from the cord is lighter and moves up around the hip easier when skating where the heavy jeans restricted my movement i feel. had both in 32 wich fit me quite well around the waist.

got some levi's 550s in 34 width in the mail yesterday and they seem quite similar in fit but i can move easier/ not feel restricted. Might fuck around and get a 36 next!

Edit: Fucked around and ordered some size 36/32s.......should go great with my tiagos in spring  8)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 01:57:15 AM by chillclinton87 »

chris.

• Rep: 184
« Reply #852 on: February 12, 2021, 08:01:42 AM »
I got some $20 550 a few weeks ago in my my size (34x34), and just yesterday I got some one size up.  Great pants, I can’t believe I neglected the Levi outlet nearby for so long.

Clock3rs

• Rep: 2
« Reply #853 on: February 14, 2021, 04:43:14 AM »
How are the Dickies Carpenters (Rlxd fit) compared to the carhartt single knee's?

Would like to have a chocolate brown pants and there's no way to get one from carhartt. Thinking of checking out the dickies

Do they run big? I usually go for a 34 and thought about ordering a 38, as 36 is taken

Weekend96

• Rep: -4
« Reply #854 on: February 14, 2021, 05:26:53 AM »
Man i really want to add a nice loose fitting pair of Denim to my wardrobe but there are just so many options its overwhelming lol.

Has anyone tried the new DC denim yet? Was thinking about buying a pair of the relaxed fit jeans.

Bigorse

• Rep: 0
« Reply #855 on: February 14, 2021, 04:01:29 PM »
Anyone know if silvertabs fit true to size?

sadnocomply

• Rep: 117
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #856 on: February 14, 2021, 04:35:53 PM »
i would def message the seller for measurements if possible if you know the fit/style you are looking for.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #857 on: February 14, 2021, 04:58:01 PM »
Posted this multiple times, so apologies for the spammy nature:

Any recent leads on pants similar in fit and material to the Levi's skate work pants?

I have 4 pairs and little desire to wear any other pant as of late.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
« Reply #858 on: February 14, 2021, 06:49:06 PM »
Not loose enough....

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #859 on: February 15, 2021, 08:10:54 AM »
Baggy pants and base layer is actually a sick combo....

Yup living in CO mtns this is basically a way of life 2/3rds of the year

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #860 on: February 15, 2021, 03:03:56 PM »

burn_to_live

• Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
« Reply #861 on: February 18, 2021, 08:14:59 AM »

If u want your jeans to be slightly baggy, then get your size because they are tts. When i get them my size though, they arent very baggy tbh i usually get a bigger sizing. Try to get the older ones, they are better quality.
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx

burn_to_live

• You had to be there.
« Reply #862 on: February 18, 2021, 08:24:48 AM »

These are just the standard baggy fit Silvertabs when you go true to size.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #863 on: February 18, 2021, 08:31:14 AM »
I thrifted a pair of Structure "X Pants" yesterday and they are great. Drawstring and super roomy fit. Highly recommend if you can find them on ebay or depop
edit: these exact ones only these are kinda taxed, got mine for $7
https://www.depop.com/products/lukemuyskens-wide-leg-drawstring-cargo-pants-from/

burn_to_live

• You had to be there.
« Reply #864 on: February 18, 2021, 08:38:34 AM »
I thrifted a pair of Structure "X Pants" yesterday and they are great. Drawstring and super roomy fit. Highly recommend if you can find them on ebay or depop
edit: these exact ones only these are kinda taxed, got mine for $7
https://www.depop.com/products/lukemuyskens-wide-leg-drawstring-cargo-pants-from/
Really good deal. Silvertabs are expensive for no reason other than the name.

YungJugg

« Reply #865 on: February 18, 2021, 09:00:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If u want your jeans to be slightly baggy, then get your size because they are tts. When i get them my size though, they arent very baggy tbh i usually get a bigger sizing. Try to get the older ones, they are better quality.

Not all Silvertabs are created equal. There’s regular, relaxed, loose, low + loose, baggy, boot cut, pleated, and of course they all fit differently.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 117
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #866 on: February 18, 2021, 11:34:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not all Silvertabs are created equal. There’s regular, relaxed, loose, low + loose, baggy, boot cut, pleated, and of course they all fit differently.
fact. Loose & baggy for life!

Washed Up Guy

• Rep: 1
« Reply #867 on: February 18, 2021, 12:31:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
fact. Loose & baggy for life!

I go up a size or two in silvertabs, or aim to get the "oversized" style tts. But then again I want them to fit like polar big boys. If you like Polar 93s, tts should be fine.

I also noticed depending on what era (you can tell by the tags designs) the "baggy" cut differs in fit.

laramieskate55

• Rep: -46
« Reply #868 on: February 18, 2021, 06:45:04 PM »
Bought some surf pants, not as lightweight as I thought they would be.

burn_to_live

• You had to be there.
« Reply #869 on: February 18, 2021, 10:13:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It also depends on the years they were made, some of the new ones i feel arent as baggy as the older baggy/loose 90s product.