Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 231245 times)

CBP

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 26

truthislie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 54
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #871 on: February 26, 2021, 01:16:11 AM »
I´m in bed sick today and just found unworn navy tsa cargo pants with tags on a local site that´s like craiglist. From what I remember they are made of a very nice heavy material. Should I pull the trigger for that 90s muska/penny vibes?

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #872 on: February 26, 2021, 01:57:52 AM »
I´m in bed sick today and just found unworn navy tsa cargo pants with tags on a local site that´s like craiglist. From what I remember they are made of a very nice heavy material. Should I pull the trigger for that 90s muska/penny vibes?

jep you should!

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #873 on: February 26, 2021, 02:08:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

jep you should!

You MUST. Or at least share the link so us other 90s Muska/Penny stans can grab them.  :D
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #874 on: February 26, 2021, 02:12:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

jep you should!

absolutely.

i had a pair of those in olive and those, along with some volcom chinos i had back then, were the best pants i ever had. the fabric was thick and kinda velvety. they were really really nice. if you found the same ones you absolutely should get them.

i was obsessed with these pants as a kid. my mom insisted i buy them upsized so i wouldn't grow out of them so fast because they were so expensive. can't remember what happened to them, but i've been wearing them for a long ass time and if i still had them they'd probably still fit since i haven't grown an inch since age 13.

truthislie

« Reply #875 on: February 26, 2021, 02:13:53 AM »
Haha thanks, I knew this question was more or less rhethorical. Just contacted the guy.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #876 on: February 26, 2021, 02:59:54 AM »
I'm just going to start wearing martial arts pants because they're cheap and made not to restrict leg movement. A lot of the leg openings are too wide but that is easily fixed.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #877 on: February 26, 2021, 03:16:44 AM »
Haha thanks, I knew this question was more or less rhethorical. Just contacted the guy.
Don't forget to post a fit once you got them.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

truthislie

« Reply #878 on: February 26, 2021, 04:36:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Don't forget to post a fit once you got them.

I never thought I´d do this but this might actually be a reason for me to really post something in there.

Shrinedescender

• Rep: 140
« Reply #879 on: February 26, 2021, 06:20:19 AM »
Habitat just came out with these "Team Issue Pants". They look pretty baggy/flowy, especially in these pics:

https://habitatskateboards.com/collections/pants/products/habitat-chino-pant

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #880 on: February 26, 2021, 07:45:44 AM »
Habitat just came out with these "Team Issue Pants". They look pretty baggy/flowy, especially in these pics:

https://habitatskateboards.com/collections/pants/products/habitat-chino-pant

Ordered in olive, will report back once I get them

Edit: to say kudos to habitat. Ordered at 10am had them shipped by 10:45am and should arrive Tuesday. Amazon level processing
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 03:34:09 PM by arrbee »
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #881 on: March 02, 2021, 03:48:06 PM »
Reporting back with the habitat team issue.

For as advertised.

Wait is usually wear a 30 or 32. Went with the 32 here fit like a 32 so I would say tts. Fit pretty much as advertised.

Remind me of the fit of my Cee Blue denim chinos.

Pics below.

youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #882 on: March 02, 2021, 03:52:53 PM »

For as advertised.

Wait is usually wear a 30 or 32. Went with the 32 here fit like a 32 so I would say tts. Fit pretty much as advertised.

Pics below.

Whats the inseam on a 32 and do they taper at all? Leg opening seems decently wide, how bout the thigh room. My true waist is a 34 but for Levis 550s I have to get at least a 36 or even 38 for the right thigh room, and I'm not even about crazy baggy pants.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #883 on: March 02, 2021, 05:42:19 PM »
Expand Quote

For as advertised.

Pics below.

[close]

Whats the inseam on a 32 and do they taper at all? Leg opening seems decently wide, how bout the thigh room. My true waist is a 34 but for Levis 550s I have to get at least a 36 or even 38 for the right thigh room, and I'm not even about crazy baggy pants.

Didn’t measure the inseam id say it’s 30 or 31. Once it goes over 31 I have to start cuffing. Absolutely zero taper. And thighs are very roomy. I don’t believe my thighs are touching fabric in any of the photos.

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #884 on: March 02, 2021, 05:48:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

For as advertised.

Pics below.
[close]

[close]

Didn’t measure the inseam id say it’s 30 or 31. Once it goes over 31 I have to start cuffing. Absolutely zero taper. And thighs are very roomy. I don’t believe my thighs are touching fabric in any of the photos.

Thanks, what size do you wear in polar 93s?

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #885 on: March 02, 2021, 06:19:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

For as advertised.

Pics below.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Thanks, what size do you wear in polar 93s?

30X32 mostly

dime a dozen trend skater

• Rep: 6
« Reply #886 on: March 03, 2021, 12:26:35 PM »
Got my silvertab baggy’s in the mail today that I ordered off Depop, fit is perfect and the wash is insane, very similar to the “black/brown” polar big boys that’s came out this winter. If you can find a pair for cheap these are probably the perfect skate jean

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #888 on: March 04, 2021, 10:25:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Anyone got any leads on good black denim jeans with white contrast stitching? Looking for a loose straight-ish fit, but I'm open to anything  ;)
[close]
enjoi has been putting out looser stuff, these seem to fall in line with what you're looking for
only a 32 left
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/Enjoi_Fader_Denim_Jeans/descpage-EIFDBDM.html
Anyone try these Enjoi jeans yet? They look sick and hit all the points that I'm looking for, but I'm wary of buying them online because there's no way to try them on first.

Still looking out for jeans like this, so hit me if you have any other recommendations too!

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #889 on: March 04, 2021, 10:29:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyone got any leads on good black denim jeans with white contrast stitching? Looking for a loose straight-ish fit, but I'm open to anything  ;)
[close]
enjoi has been putting out looser stuff, these seem to fall in line with what you're looking for
only a 32 left
[close]
Anyone try these Enjoi jeans yet? They look sick and hit all the points that I'm looking for, but I'm wary of buying them online because there's no way to try them on first.

Still looking out for jeans like this, so hit me if you have any other recommendations too!

If you get them in a 32 and they don't work I will buy them off you

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #890 on: March 04, 2021, 10:33:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
only a 32 left
[close]

[close]

If you get them in a 32 and they don't work I will buy them off you
Damn thank you for the offer, I appreciate it! But I normally wear a size 29/30 so I'd likely get these in either 28 or 30 :(

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #891 on: March 04, 2021, 12:18:31 PM »
No problem, I was looking at them but didn't want to commit either. Figured it could help us both if one of us got them in hand.

Anyone have experience with the FTC Pier 7 jeans? I have them in my cart just can't find any confirmed on body pictures to get an idea of the fit.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #892 on: March 04, 2021, 01:59:04 PM »
It looks like Butter Goods heard me asking for those jeans and their newest drop has a pair that fits almost exactly what I'm looking for: https://buttergoods.com/blogs/q1-2021-preview/overdye-denim-work-pants

I've heard a lot of good things about their pants (especially in this thread lol) so I may look into these when they drop. Not stoked that they'll probably be like $100 though...

Stlfromca

• Rep: 1
« Reply #893 on: March 05, 2021, 07:42:08 PM »
Just pulled the trigger on these Brown elastic waisted butter pants. I figure fuck it I'm 32 years old all I want to dress is comfy anyways at this point. I've maintained a baggy pants attire even when everybody was cuffing and before that wearing skinnies but these pants are much more comfy than baggy denim. These specific butter pants are 100% cotton I would say they are true to size I wear a size 36 waist and I got large and they fit comfortably in the waist and in length. For reference in Dickies I'm a 3630 and my pants sit right at my ankles. Yes they are ridiculously expensive I cannot justify spending $85 on cotton pants besides throwing out a couple old pair of Dickies and telling myself I'm going to be wearing these non-stop for the next year skateboarding , leisure etc. honestly the quality is on point I saw a tag inside this is made in China which kind of bummed me out. I would like to try to pay it pair of the polar corduroy pants but they didn't have my size at my local shop.

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #894 on: March 05, 2021, 08:00:26 PM »
Anybody know when a new batch of polar 93 cords or denims will come out?
I just got two pairs of carhartt work in progress “master pants” off eBay used for cheap and these things are baggy and have a great taper. I’d say perfect. The black pair works perfect with my black accel ogs.

kenjiro

« Reply #895 on: March 06, 2021, 08:15:20 AM »
anyone got chef pant recommendation they fit like surf pants?

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #896 on: March 07, 2021, 11:07:45 AM »
It looks like Butter Goods heard me asking for those jeans and their newest drop has a pair that fits almost exactly what I'm looking for: https://buttergoods.com/blogs/q1-2021-preview/overdye-denim-work-pants

I've heard a lot of good things about their pants (especially in this thread lol) so I may look into these when they drop. Not stoked that they'll probably be like $100 though...

Damn those Alpines in 34s were near impossible to get in the US. If anyones local has a pair and can link me that’d be tight.

I nutted up and bought extra shit to get free worldwide shipping.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 04:10:29 PM by YungJugg »

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #897 on: March 07, 2021, 11:33:00 AM »
Anyone got any info on the fit for the buttergoods work pants? Like how would they compare to levi 550? I can’t seem to find any pictures of them on someone

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #898 on: March 08, 2021, 06:02:49 AM »
I am begging for Butter Goods to give more detail in their sizing charts. Most of them don't even list the inseam. They usually just list the waist and the outer leg length, which doesn't even tell you how long the pants are unless you also know the rise.

I'm fine with the 'skate brands selling baggy jeans for $100' trend, but the brands have to understand that the only people buying those pants are people who are absolutely obsessed with pants. If I'm having $100 pants shipped to me from Australia, I want to know the waist circumference, rise, thigh width, leg length, and leg opening. I'm not buying them unless I'm fairly sure that I know how they're going to fit. They do list most of that stuff on the Santosuosso jeans, but those ones are too baggy for me, and they still don't list the rise (which is essential for me because I have a huge ass and a long torso).

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #899 on: March 08, 2021, 06:26:17 AM »
I am begging for Butter Goods to give more detail in their sizing charts. Most of them don't even list the inseam. They usually just list the waist and the outer leg length, which doesn't even tell you how long the pants are unless you also know the rise.

I'm fine with the 'skate brands selling baggy jeans for $100' trend, but the brands have to understand that the only people buying those pants are people who are absolutely obsessed with pants. If I'm having $100 pants shipped to me from Australia, I want to know the waist circumference, rise, thigh width, leg length, and leg opening. I'm not buying them unless I'm fairly sure that I know how they're going to fit. They do list most of that stuff on the Santosuosso jeans, but those ones are too baggy for me, and they still don't list the rise (which is essential for me because I have a huge ass and a long torso).

not to mention that if i pay 100 bucks or more for a pant, i want that pant to be either sustainable, produced fairly, or both. i'm not paying that much to get something that is just on par with say a pair of uniqlo pants.

this is not a knock on butter goods though. i have no idea where they produce actually. i was thinking about getting the philly jeans, but i would rather get a levis stay loose for sustainability or a polar pant for being made in eu.