Author Topic: Worst board graphics ever?  (Read 78954 times)

user18081971

Re: Worst board graphics ever?
« Reply #630 on: December 20, 2021, 03:27:26 PM »
Cory Duffel gentrifying the menace logo is hands down biggest foul I’ve seen in a while. All of adored graphics are absolutely trashy
Yeah you can miss me with all that egotistical garbage. The only ones that can pull that off are mentally unstable lowkey geniuses like Greco or Dill.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #631 on: December 20, 2021, 03:33:59 PM »
I watched half of an Adored video last night and Duffel is looking like Dastardly these days

Anti waxxer

• Rep: -19
« Reply #632 on: December 20, 2021, 06:10:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
being ripped apart is not how this virus works and its just stupid to even make it a topic on your skateboard.
i care about how my boards look. I like blank boards more than this ugly designed bullshit.
[close]

no shit it's not how the virus works. it's called artistic license.
that being said the graphic is stupid because it's designed poorly, any other execution of this idea would look better
[close]

artistic license my ass. its kind of making fun of how the virus is out there killing people. what else is the point of this cartoon? "we are aware there is a virus outside so I thought yea I might draw smiling viruses ripping apart Jon Dickson " you cant tell if its pro or anti vaxx cause its shows viruses in such a extreme untrue way. plus its ugly as fuck.

Slap users on Indy’s removing cross; “it scratches off after a dozen nose slides it doesn’t matter anyway”

Slap users on skateboard graphics that scratch off in a few tricks; “you are a fucking monster and this art is not even funny and rona doesn’t rip people in half”

Can y’all go to therapy and get your emotional issues and fears sorted out so we can go back to shit talking and photo shopping dumb shit?

Anti waxxer

« Reply #633 on: December 20, 2021, 06:16:15 PM »
I watched half of an Adored video last night and Duffel is looking like Dastardly these days

This had me dying. Or like a character from an 80s sitcom. Idk what’s worse that look or if he kept rocking 2004 duffel gear still to this day.

somesortofspin

• Rep: -80
« Reply #634 on: December 20, 2021, 08:18:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
being ripped apart is not how this virus works and its just stupid to even make it a topic on your skateboard.
i care about how my boards look. I like blank boards more than this ugly designed bullshit.
[close]

that being said the graphic is stupid because it's designed poorly, any other execution of this idea would look better
[close]

artistic license my ass. its kind of making fun of how the virus is out there killing people. what else is the point of this cartoon? "we are aware there is a virus outside so I thought yea I might draw smiling viruses ripping apart Jon Dickson " you cant tell if its pro or anti vaxx cause its shows viruses in such a extreme untrue way. plus its ugly as fuck.
[close]

Slap users on Indy’s removing cross; “it scratches off after a dozen nose slides it doesn’t matter anyway”

Slap users on skateboard graphics that scratch off in a few tricks; “you are a fucking monster and this art is not even funny and rona doesn’t rip people in half”

Can y’all go to therapy and get your emotional issues and fears sorted out so we can go back to shit talking and photo shopping dumb shit?

everybody that disagrees has to go to therapy haha who are you fucking sinner?
HELLL YEAH BRO FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS I VOTE DONALD TRUMP
GO TO THERAPY NATIVE AMERICANS
AND FUCK FEMINISM WHILE WERE AT IT
everybody is so soft these days I mean stop talking about what you dont like thats so pusssyy

rukes

• Rep: 221
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #635 on: December 20, 2021, 09:01:07 PM »
[quote aut :(hor :o=somesortofspin link=topic=109117.msg3705590#msg3705590 date=1640060317]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

everybody is so soft these days I mean stop talking about what you dont like thats so pusssyy
[/quote]

FINALLY someone gets it! Have a gnar my good sire
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Anti waxxer

« Reply #636 on: December 20, 2021, 11:54:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Your reaction proves my point you need mental help. Look how worked up you’ve gotten in replies over this board graphic haha

somesortofspin

« Reply #637 on: December 20, 2021, 11:58:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Your reaction proves my point you need mental help. Look how worked up you’ve gotten in replies over this board graphic haha

I might write like im worked up but im actually in a extremely good mood. writing it like that triggers you so much more and its pretty funny to me to argue with stupid people online.
im not trolling though its my view of things

Anti waxxer

« Reply #638 on: December 21, 2021, 12:01:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I might write like im worked up but im actually in a extremely good mood. writing it like that triggers you so much more and its pretty funny to me to argue with very stupid people online sometimes.

Nah you def think that way even if you claim to be “calm” Also stop assuming you are more intelligent than everyone on slap in every thread. You aren’t that smart or funny.

somesortofspin

« Reply #639 on: December 21, 2021, 12:31:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I might write like im worked up but im actually in a extremely good mood. writing it like that triggers you so much more and its pretty funny to me to argue with very stupid people online sometimes.
[close]

Nah you def think that way even if you claim to be “calm” Also stop assuming you are more intelligent than everyone on slap in every thread. You aren’t that smart or funny.

than "EVERYONE". this is how to get everybody to jump on your site by faking what the person said.
im smarter than a guy defending the wehrmachtskreuz on independent trucks or cant except people disliking stupid board graphics. I like this page and lots of people on here. and im funny as fuck. leave me alone. I hate this board graphic.
its stupid.

im not smarter than lots of people but some of you people are stupid as shit. and I find it funny that you love to say "all pros are basically dumbasses that dropped out of high school" like that couldn't be said about you to.

random son of a bitch guy logic on slap: anonymous user can hate on pro skater, his wife, his kids, his life BUT ANONYMOUS USER CAN NOT HATE ON ANONYMOUS USER! thats psycho. get your mental health fixed
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 12:42:28 AM by somesortofspin »

Anti waxxer

« Reply #640 on: December 21, 2021, 12:57:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

than "EVERYONE". this is how to get everybody to jump on your site by faking what the person said.
im smarter than a guy defending the wehrmachtskreuz on independent trucks or cant except people disliking stupid board graphics. I like this page and lots of people on here. and im funny as fuck. leave me alone. I hate this board graphic.
its stupid.

im not smarter than lots of people but some of you people are stupid as shit. and I find it funny that you love to say "all pros are basically dumbasses that dropped out of high school" like that couldn't be said about you to.

random son of a bitch guy logic on slap: anonymous user can hate on pro skater, his wife, his kids, his life BUT ANONYMOUS USER CAN NOT HATE ON ANONYMOUS USER! thats psycho. get your mental health fixed

Oh I’m not defending the little cross on the trucks I think the whole thing is stupid wether you are for or against it staying on… either way it’s gone in 2-3 sessions and never to be seen again. I find extreme humor in anyone that gets worked up about it one way or the other. I also find it ridiculous that you got all nuts about the rona graphic though, because graphics like the little cross on trucks disappears. Do I agree the graphic is dogshit? Yes absolutely. am I tripping about how rona doesn’t tear people in half or how the graphic might be sensitive to people that lost family to rona? No that’s ridiculous.

As far as most pros being dumbasses that dropped out of high school, yeah it’s true. Hell every other day there’s a new thread about how a pro skater between 25 and 45 is doing or saying something unintelligent. Myself, I graduated and have to work for a living and have a far better comprehension of how the world works compared to some guy with a ripped up sabbath shirt shot gunning a beer next to a 15 stair rail screaming “LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO”. Well… I’d like to think so at least.

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #641 on: December 21, 2021, 01:10:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

its stupid.

somesortofspin

« Reply #642 on: December 21, 2021, 01:12:42 AM »
 8)

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #643 on: December 21, 2021, 02:14:51 AM »
Casting my vote for Toy Machine. Ed must be fallin behind on his Omega 3s, because this is not a graphic you can make with a properly functioning brain

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 873
« Reply #644 on: December 21, 2021, 02:34:22 AM »
Casting my vote for Toy Machine. Ed must be fallin behind on his Omega 3s, because this is not a graphic you can make with a properly functioning brain

Not that toy machine have really had many decent graphics for some time but I feel the stuff they make would instantly be many times better if they ditched the computers and went back to hand drawn. Also get rid of solid colour backgrounds and have wood grain. Will still be dumb but at least look less cheap

somefucker

« Reply #645 on: December 21, 2021, 04:16:03 AM »
its stupid.

rawbertson alt account confirmed

veritas

« Reply #646 on: December 21, 2021, 04:27:21 AM »
im actually smarter than you lol.

I might write like im worked up but im actually in a extremely good mood.

k-nutz

• Rep: 54
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #647 on: December 21, 2021, 06:01:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I bet these dudes are crying on it are Siciu fans...
Im vaccinated and will get the 3 shot...but this graphic is just bad. Stop crying for everything.
[close]

Agreed. It's kind of gauche considering vaccinated people (like my grandma) are ending up in the ICU. Toy Machine did a similar graphic, but went about it much more tastfully in my opinion:

[close]

Should have made this a Josh Harmony board.

If it's turtle boy, doesn't that make it a default Andrew Reynolds deck?

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #648 on: December 21, 2021, 06:13:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Not that toy machine have really had many decent graphics for some time but I feel the stuff they make would instantly be many times better if they ditched the computers and went back to hand drawn. Also get rid of solid colour backgrounds and have wood grain. Will still be dumb but at least look less cheap

Reminds me of that South park episode where Randy gets testicular cancer just so he can buy weed.

curbcunt

• Rep: -2
« Reply #649 on: December 21, 2021, 09:35:39 AM »

............ :-[
black lavender <3
smh sharkstit

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1122
« Reply #650 on: December 21, 2021, 10:12:43 AM »
Asphalt yacht club kicking themselves right now

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 870
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #651 on: December 21, 2021, 10:17:04 AM »
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #652 on: December 21, 2021, 12:42:34 PM »
This isn’t as offensively terrible as other stuff posted, I just don’t know what the fuck it is and Tony D deserved better for his first pro board

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 344
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #653 on: December 21, 2021, 01:53:42 PM »
Expand Quote
This isn’t as offensively terrible as other stuff posted, I just don’t know what the fuck it is and Tony D deserved better for his first pro board
[close]

With context that Numbers graphic is a bit better, but still basically ruined by the weird doodles and highlighting. I kind of wished they put just the stretched out skull without any of the shitty edits to it and called it a day. Ain't no way Hans Holbein the Younger is gonna Cease-And-Desist you from his 500 year old grave.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

somesortofspin

« Reply #654 on: December 21, 2021, 02:22:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

With context that Numbers graphic is a bit better, but still basically ruined by the weird doodles and highlighting. I kind of wished they put just the stretched out skull without any of the shitty edits to it and called it a day. Ain't no way Hans Holbein the Younger is gonna Cease-And-Desist you from his 500 year old grave.

I actually like it. i like that they used it horizontal and spread the skull that way. its dadaism but I still like the design.
which leads me to the question:

do you prefer your deck prints vertical or horizontal? (classic real would be horizontal and fa boards vertical) and what's your personal preference for the wood color on top of you board? mine is yellow pink and green. I hate red or no color. completely color dipped decks is also not good imo.

also have to agree on the toy machine boards. if the print was hand painted and the used wood grain background it wouldn't look as cheap. even though those decks are ugly imo.

assvogel

• Rep: 210
« Reply #655 on: December 22, 2021, 04:26:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Reminds me of that South park episode where Randy gets testicular cancer just so he can buy weed.

Both this TM graphic and the South Park episode are (most likely) a reference to the Buster Gonad Viz comic, which is about a guy who has unfeasibly large testicles. And the comic is a well known example of absurdist / surreal humor, it's a stupid idea played completely straight which is kind of the point. Whether or not people like it as a board graphic can be debated.

TunnelVision1

• Rep: -76
  • Kingofhellfarts
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #656 on: December 22, 2021, 05:56:48 AM »
75% of every season’s Deathwish graphics are worthy of being rubbed off with Acetone.

Multiply that number by 1.25 for Heroin graphics.
At least my dad thinks so.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1122
« Reply #657 on: December 23, 2021, 08:17:02 AM »

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #658 on: December 23, 2021, 10:20:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Both this TM graphic and the South Park episode are (most likely) a reference to the Buster Gonad Viz comic, which is about a guy who has unfeasibly large testicles. And the comic is a well known example of absurdist / surreal humor, it's a stupid idea played completely straight which is kind of the point. Whether or not people like it as a board graphic can be debated.
And the second guy should have said nuttin.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #659 on: December 23, 2021, 03:37:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I actually like it. i like that they used it horizontal and spread the skull that way. its dadaism but I still like the design.
which leads me to the question:

do you prefer your deck prints vertical or horizontal? (classic real would be horizontal and fa boards vertical) and what's your personal preference for the wood color on top of you board? mine is yellow pink and green. I hate red or no color. completely color dipped decks is also not good imo.

also have to agree on the toy machine boards. if the print was hand painted and the used wood grain background it wouldn't look as cheap. even though those decks are ugly imo.

no it isn’t