Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 90791 times)

Windsor Knot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -114
Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2020, 09:07:20 AM »
On 'arin' s story right now is footage of him tre flipping el toro!? Anyone else seen this!? He does it easily

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2020, 09:27:31 AM »
On 'arin' s story right now is footage of him tre flipping el toro!? Anyone else seen this!? He does it easily
Its pieced together from his Ollie make.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2020, 09:28:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
People legit shouldn't marry before 23/24. High school sweethearts or not. That is such a gamble and a dumb one at that. I think Josh Harmony got married crazy young and is still with his wife but that kind of shit is sooooo rare. Blessings to those that made it work but anybody using their head will realize that marrying young is stupid and comes with more baggage than it's worth. Glad Joslin and his ex are making the split peacefully.
[close]
[close]

Stats show married men live longer.   If that's your thing.

We'll probably see those stats change with all the spousal murder that's gonna happen over the next few months.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2020, 09:48:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Humans aren't supposed to be monogamous. Marriage is a sham.
[close]
Said your wife after sleeping with all your friends. Crob ;D
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2309
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2020, 10:44:08 AM »
I pray for her that it's pretty insane how close her new place still is to Target.

wurfnnjs

• Rep: 0
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2020, 11:08:02 AM »
People legit shouldn't marry before 23/24. High school sweethearts or not. That is such a gamble and a dumb one at that. I think Josh Harmony got married crazy young and is still with his wife but that kind of shit is sooooo rare. Blessings to those that made it work but anybody using their head will realize that marrying young is stupid and comes with more baggage than it's worth. Glad Joslin and his ex are making the split peacefully.
You're right. Real quick though, does anyone know when they got married? I know it says they've been together since they were teenagers, but that's not marriage.

nollie front board

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2020, 11:13:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're right. Real quick though, does anyone know when they got married? I know it says they've been together since they were teenagers, but that's not marriage.

google is your friend.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2020, 11:26:59 AM »
Probably no pre-nup, respek

Despite his dumb ass anti-vaxx bullshit, I feel bad for the dude. Divorce sucks.

And, holy fuck, I can't imagine not having a prenup. The best thing I ever did was draw up a prenup prior to getting married. If anyone ever gets married get a prenup, pay for your partner to have it reviewed by a lawyer, and get it signed at least a month before the wedding.

Divorce is hell no matter what, but the prenup made things so much easier. My ex had some gnarly mental health issues and basically couldn't hold down a job for the past 8 years (she was great getting shitty jobs and also great at getting fired/quitting 3-4 months later). There is no telling what she might have done if she had any legal wiggle room. With the prenup, I kept all my assets, didn't have to take any of her debt, and I don't owe her anything. Marriage is all about love until the divorce comes around then it is just a business deal.

Fuck, my buddy co-signed on his ex-gf's college loans. She didn't pay them and he has been paying her loans, AND he had to pay his baby-momma money for a while there. He lost a good job and was broke, but still had to pay out insane sums of money each month.

I'm not saying some spouses don't deserve alimony or support post marriage, but I primarily back alimony if the deal was, "I work and you stay home."

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Rick_Kane

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2020, 11:27:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

There's nothing better than giving the one you love a good DP. I wanted Crob to hit it, but we all know how that ended up.  :-[

Saarinotsorry

• Rep: -78
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2020, 11:29:34 AM »
Damn she posted their breakup a day after their 4 year anniversary. Savage. Like i mentioned before. This is a opportunity for Chris to figure out what he wants because nothings holding him back now. Chances are hes gunna upgrade and she will be forced to downgrade. A woman approaching or already into her thirties bearing two children is not exactly what most success driven, goal oriented young men seek. Chris on the orher hand is driven, still young because as men we get better with age and I wont be suprised if we see him with girls 5 years younger than him soon.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2020, 11:47:41 AM »
/thread

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2020, 11:50:15 AM »
idk man I tried to watch that youtube video and was ready to divorce her a minute in.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2020, 11:51:09 AM »
Damn she posted their breakup a day after their 4 year anniversary. Savage. Like i mentioned before. This is a opportunity for Chris to figure out what he wants because nothings holding him back now. Chances are hes gunna upgrade and she will be forced to downgrade. A woman approaching or already into her thirties bearing two children is not exactly what most success driven, goal oriented young men seek. Chris on the orher hand is driven, still young because as men we get better with age and I wont be suprised if we see him with girls 5 years younger than him soon.
Eww.

lazer69

• Rep: -96
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2020, 11:56:58 AM »

agreed, but isnt she in her early or mid 20s?

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1146
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2020, 12:00:57 PM »
I only feel bad because in that one interview he talked about how important family was since he wasn’t raised by his parents. I know a few dudes whose stuck it out in shit relationships because they wanted their kids to have a better life. He strikes me as that type.

Saarinotsorry

• Rep: -78
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2020, 12:02:31 PM »
I only feel bad because in that one interview he talked about how important family was since he wasn’t raised by his parents. I know a few dudes whose stuck it out in shit relationships because they wanted their kids to have a better life. He strikes me as that type.

I can relate to that. #teamchris

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1955
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2020, 12:04:12 PM »

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2020, 12:07:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

There's nothing better than giving the one you love a good DP. I wanted Crob to hit it, but we all know how that ended up.  :-[

Guys, Crob sits at home alone with his female cat he named Larry. I think if he was going to be banging anyone it would be Joslin not his wife.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2020, 12:10:56 PM »
Cool that’s it’s mutual. Chris maybe loves being a pro skateboarder and a lot of that means not being home all the time. People can fall out of love, it’s not unfathomable. maybe wife wants a stable husband who will be home 99% of the time.
or
Maybe one of them realized they are ...gay
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2020, 12:23:45 PM »

am I the only one to imagine cumming on her belly?
9/11 was a national tragedy

Ultra Karen

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2020, 12:31:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

Guys, Crob sits at home alone with his female cat he named Larry. I think if he was going to be banging anyone it would be Joslin not his wife.

Nothing wrong with sitting at home alone with your cat.

#socialdistancing

billyerlife

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2020, 01:05:54 PM »

I have to imagine you work in telemarketing or some shit, Glengary Glenn Ross is your favorite movie isn't it?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2020, 01:18:13 PM »
NFB, take a break, bud.
You all loved him when he posted as "links, pics, and quotes."
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Mount St. Hermdog

• Rep: 7
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2020, 02:19:12 PM »
That sucks man I hope the Joslins can figure it out for their kid, tough time to be going through this

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2020, 02:22:48 PM »
I’m just gonna assume she’s leaving because he is giving up on three flipping El Toro.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2020, 02:36:36 PM »

Married in skate shoes and a bowtie
= shit is not going to work out for you
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2020, 02:40:05 PM »
High school sweet hearts just have it hard in staying married for that long. Everyone I know that did marry that early is on their 2nd life in being 21 years old again.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Jerrys Kid

• Rep: 56
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2020, 02:59:45 PM »

Married in skate shoes and a bowtie
= shit is not going to work out for you

Why is it that, no matter how wealthy a pro skater is, they always choose to wear ill-fitting suits with skate shoes when they get married? Is someone at Sole-Tech going to get all pissy if they see wedding pics of Joslin wearing dress shoes?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 03:02:44 PM by Jerrys Kid »

Mount St. Hermdog

• Rep: 7
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2020, 03:02:08 PM »
I'm 100% sure Dustin Dollin had a steampunk wedding and wore Vans and a bowtie. It was in a mag

BrockSamson

• Rep: 3
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2020, 03:04:20 PM »

dude's got two kids and if the divorce really is "amicable" it's not gonna be an issue. I've got a pair of divorced friends. One dude got absolutely destroyed by it an his ex puts the screws to him every chance she gets. The other was healthy split and the they live in the same neighborhood, eat dinner together with the kid and their new significant others like every night. It's really fascinating to see.