Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 90554 times)

Davethedavedave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -101
Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2020, 10:47:54 PM »
I just hope he posts revenge nudes. Would like to see his ex's t&v

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2020, 11:30:49 PM »
Apparently her maiden name is Gulia
Julia Gulia Joslin.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2020, 11:50:05 PM »
I just hope he posts revenge nudes. Would like to see his ex's t&v

He leaked revenge El Toro clips, isnt that better?

drewsmahgoos

• Rep: 6
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2020, 11:52:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm 100% sure Dustin Dollin had a steampunk wedding and wore Vans and a bowtie. It was in a mag
[close]

[close]

Dollin’s on his second or third marriage now, so imma assume it was an earlier one
[close]

So I found what I was looking for (https://ibb.co/DRqJNvB) but he's wearing a bolo tie, not a bowtie. It's in the Burnquist Grand Canyon TWS. Good Boulala photo in there too

Holy fuck that pic is a blast from the past. What ever happened to Brayden and Baker?

Mount St. Hermdog

• Rep: 7
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2020, 12:13:24 AM »
Holy fuck that pic is a blast from the past. What ever happened to Brayden and Baker?
IIRC Braydon, Lenoce, piled out Spanky, and Shane Heyl were dropped to make room around the time Baker was turning Rowan and Dee pro. That's the prime Braydon era right there for sure

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2020, 12:25:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
IIRC Braydon, Lenoce, piled out Spanky, and Shane Heyl were dropped to make room around the time Baker was turning Rowan and Dee pro. That's the prime Braydon era right there for sure

Yeah it definitely is. I remember that era quite well. The way he was so hyped up back in the day, I never could have imagined him getting dropped off baker.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2020, 12:39:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm 100% sure Dustin Dollin had a steampunk wedding and wore Vans and a bowtie. It was in a mag
[close]

[close]

Dollin’s on his second or third marriage now, so imma assume it was an earlier one
[close]

So I found what I was looking for (https://ibb.co/DRqJNvB) but he's wearing a bolo tie, not a bowtie. It's in the Burnquist Grand Canyon TWS. Good Boulala photo in there too
[close]

Ali and Braydon make a cute couple

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -388
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2020, 03:00:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

am I the only one to imagine cumming on her belly?
[close]

Pregnant sex is the best, no joke.
Agree!
9/11 was a national tragedy

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -749
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2020, 03:35:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn she posted their breakup a day after their 4 year anniversary. Savage. Like i mentioned before. This is a opportunity for Chris to figure out what he wants because nothings holding him back now. Chances are hes gunna upgrade and she will be forced to downgrade. A woman approaching or already into her thirties bearing two children is not exactly what most success driven, goal oriented young men seek. Chris on the orher hand is driven, still young because as men we get better with age and I wont be suprised if we see him with girls 5 years younger than him soon.
[close]

He's 24, so I hope he isn't hanging out with 19 year old chicks.
[close]
   Jesus christ live a little!
[close]
I mean there's nothing really wrong with it, but the gap in maturity between a 19 year old and a 24 year old is pretty big
[close]
   I guess i too thought this when i was 22 but its just growing pains.  24 is just as 'young' as 19 is, just takes a while to realise this.  Im 44 and im here to tell you at 31 your stil powerful and youthful and capable of much imaturity (but leveled with street smarts). Im sayin fuck it and im gonna go for broke the next 20 years. Kicking and scratching.
[close]

Yeah dude. The gap between 24 and 19 really is not that huge at all. If you shift it a couple years you are looking at a couple who is 29 and 24. No big. Girls mature a lot quicker than guys do anyway.

Im 36 and my girlfriend is 24...

Tracersbrother

• Rep: -195
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2020, 04:03:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn she posted their breakup a day after their 4 year anniversary. Savage. Like i mentioned before. This is a opportunity for Chris to figure out what he wants because nothings holding him back now. Chances are hes gunna upgrade and she will be forced to downgrade. A woman approaching or already into her thirties bearing two children is not exactly what most success driven, goal oriented young men seek. Chris on the orher hand is driven, still young because as men we get better with age and I wont be suprised if we see him with girls 5 years younger than him soon.
[close]

[close]
[close]
I mean there's nothing really wrong with it, but the gap in maturity between a 19 year old and a 24 year old is pretty big
[close]
   I guess i too thought this when i was 22 but its just growing pains.  24 is just as 'young' as 19 is, just takes a while to realise this.  Im 44 and im here to tell you at 31 your stil powerful and youthful and capable of much imaturity (but leveled with street smarts). Im sayin fuck it and im gonna go for broke the next 20 years. Kicking and scratching.
[close]

Yeah dude. The gap between 24 and 19 really is not that huge at all. If you shift it a couple years you are looking at a couple who is 29 and 24. No big. Girls mature a lot quicker than guys do anyway.
[close]

YOU'RE A FUCKING CREEP ASS CHILD MOLESTER. WHEN YOU WERE 24 DRINKING AND DRUGGING GIRLS AT YOUR LOCAL GAY BAR YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL LEARNING HOW TO SPELL HER NAME. YOU NEED TO BE SENT TO JAIL YOU CHOMO

FREE JOE TIGER KING NUGGA

GollyIamGully

• Rep: -8
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2020, 04:09:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

I'm 30 and my girl is 21. She holds down a bunch for us too.

Showerface

• Rep: -7
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2020, 04:30:38 AM »
This thread is so fucked up. The fact it even exists is why I fuck with Slap so heavily.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2020, 04:40:51 AM »
Preggo boobs rule.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2020, 05:00:23 AM »
Full of Vitamin DD

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2020, 06:13:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

As long as neither of you is celebrating a 10 year anniversary more power to you.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

nollie front board

« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2020, 06:23:54 AM »
poor guy.

listening to chapin.

at 4 am.

This heartbreaking song tells of a father and son who can't schedule time to be with each other, and it serves as a warning against putting one's career before family. The verses start out with a natural harmony and depict the tale of a father with his newborn son. Although dad gets the necessities of child rearing accomplished, he doesn't allow himself to put in quality time with his son because of his career.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2020, 06:27:15 AM »
Lady Fanny from Omaha

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -749
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2020, 06:31:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

As long as neither of you is celebrating a 10 year anniversary more power to you.

Nah man, She was 21 when I date her. 

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2020, 06:41:32 AM »
Yo my boo is 21 and I’m 25, zaddy up right in here ya heard from king big cat himself.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2020, 06:49:46 AM »
poor guy.

listening to chapin.

at 4 am.

This heartbreaking song tells of a father and son who can't schedule time to be with each other, and it serves as a warning against putting one's career before family. The verses start out with a natural harmony and depict the tale of a father with his newborn son. Although dad gets the necessities of child rearing accomplished, he doesn't allow himself to put in quality time with his son because of his career.
He should skate to this song for a next part, in Crocs and a condiment-stained shirt without hiding his fivehead's hairline.

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2020, 07:05:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nah man, She was 21 when I date her.

28 and my girl is 22. Not the biggest gap here but still a decent one. She's cool as fuck. Madly in love with her actually. As long as it's consensual and legal, I'm down for an age gap. People mature differently. At her age I still had the mentality of someone much younger so I don't see any sort of problem.

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 100
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2020, 07:12:15 AM »

Not judging, just presenting entertaining  info.
When you turned 18, she was 6

I fucking suck at relationshits. I suck .

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2020, 07:28:29 AM »
I'm 44 and my wife is 43.

We're pop cultural equals and it really levels the playing field in relationship dynamics.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2020, 07:30:51 AM »
Me and my gf are both 31 but she seems at least late 30s in maturity and I feel like I'm 25 in maturity.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 824
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2020, 07:32:58 AM »
I just turned 28 and my gf is 23 SUE ME
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2020, 07:34:55 AM »
I just turned 28 and my gf is 23 SUE ME

Sue you for what? Doing it right?

Rick_Kane

« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2020, 07:35:26 AM »