Author Topic: Watches  (Read 7908 times)

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -996
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: Watches
« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2020, 05:45:41 PM »
@pica the crown on the Lorier doesnít get in the way! As for the no date, I didnít think Iíd be able to do it either but no date watches are just so clean and balanced. Want to know what it was really good for? Just a watch you could chuck on, set the time quickly (no day/ date or am/ pm) and go! Perfect weekend/ holiday watch, although I did used to wear mine to work too! The timex has the heritage and Iím not totally opposed to having one quartz in the collection, and if you do have a quartz itís probably better to have one with a date, at least that way itís always on the right date no? Thatís why I wouldnít mind a quartz GSAR
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 09:51:05 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #endlesstoecapsforthepuffyfooter

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #271 on: October 17, 2020, 04:31:10 PM »
You got me hooked on BAs watch game.

No idea what this is, although it looks a little bit like the nixon Ąplayerď.

This could be a michael kors:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFXbecRJBQb/?igshid=1v9o8s3r87l6p

BA pulling a rare one: the one handed norman schwarzkopf.(aka the fidel castro)
Pretty sure the blue one is a swatch.

Holy shit in a time where free lunch / nine club/ skatehoarders / my war .... you name it exists we need a web show on skaters watches. IĎd call it Wristguard.

At least a jenkem article. Ian make it happen.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 12:26:06 PM by pica »

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -61
« Reply #272 on: October 18, 2020, 12:19:04 PM »
Koston had a signature gshock...

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #273 on: October 18, 2020, 09:21:03 PM »
@pica funny, I thought the pink-ish watch might have been some vintage citizen but if it is indeed a fashion watch (MK), we need to give BA a makeover! At first I thought the square watch was a Cartier too but if he is indeed in fashion watch exile, then maybe it's just some cheap rip off which makes me feel dirty...

funny you mention skaters and their watches, do you remember the thread about Malto rocking a Tudor or Submariner?
Can't remember who, but someone posted an article/ interview in there about Rune Gilfberg and his watch collection which I can't seem to find anymore. He's a massive watch nerd with a nice collection!

Don't remember that Koston watch but loving seeing when old Diakka posts pop up on insta, those things were pretty gaudy and very influence heavy if you know what I mean?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 10:44:09 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #endlesstoecapsforthepuffyfooter

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #274 on: October 18, 2020, 10:46:43 PM »