Author Topic: Callum Paul is a racist  (Read 13298 times)

KINGTONY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -81
Re: Callum Paul is a racist
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2020, 09:39:26 PM »
sheepfucking is big in new zealand and in aus roofucking is a thing some farmers will tranquilize a kangaroo and do their thing aussies are gross dawg jus sayin

quarterpound

• Rep: 14
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2020, 10:29:07 PM »
Expand Quote
in reference to the video I feel he was saying it as a joke to his friend who im sure would've taken it as a joke. why would he have kept it in his own sponsor video.
[close]

because back then people didn't realize what would happen right now. and don't ask me what's happening right now because i'm not even sure.

i mean i myself said some insanely dumb shit back when i was 15, but does that make me a racist now? i'd say no, i'd say i have changed since then, but is that my judgement to call?
and is that different because i'm not as much of a 'public figure' as any of these skaters is? are they not allowed to change? can we be sure they have?
it's all such a grey area we're getting mad about and it confuses me to no end trying to find out where The Line is.

For the record I'm not sure what I think any of this bc I’ve literally never heard of him and don’t feel like watching stuff yet.  But do bear in mind it’s not just “said n” == “racist”.  There are grey areas, and that’s ok.  Maybe... used to toss around the n word was careless or thoughtless.  But maybe continue to insist that n-word was fine when you used it and therefore everyone is overreacting all the time... belies some issues there.  Not that you definitely feel this way but you can see some ppl are so upset about the idea that “anyone” could have been called out back in the day... that they’re not even willing to accept that it could *ever* be an issue, or that hey maybe if it was really nothing then they might owe some ppl an explanation.  A nice one, instead of just being mad and saying “witch hunt”.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2020, 10:46:23 PM »
This dudes schtick has consistently been to act like an insecure piece of shit/ bully in Australian skateboarding for years, similar to Dane Burman. Might be time to fuck off with your 8 minute long parts of tricks on ankle high shit brushing hair out of face after every trick. There is a new generation of Aus skaters who aren't assholes and don't rely on kooky gimmicks

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2020, 02:23:08 AM »
sheepfucking is big in new zealand and in aus roofucking is a thing some farmers will tranquilize a kangaroo and do their thing aussies are gross dawg jus sayin

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Nicki

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2020, 02:28:49 AM »

Why would you go to the trouble of tranqing a roo when there’s plenty of sheep in Oz?

411bandit

• Rep: -42
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2020, 02:33:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why would you go to the trouble of tranqing a roo when there’s plenty of sheep in Oz?

I think he likes to tranquilize everything before he fucks. Even his boyfriend's.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2020, 02:36:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just ignore him like the rest us. He’s dumbfuck little rat piece of shit who is butthurt about being called out for his ratting and is now trying to act like a big man. Just press the ignore button bud, you won’t regret it.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

411bandit

• Rep: -42
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2020, 02:51:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Just ignore him like the rest us. He’s dumbfuck little rat piece of shit who is butthurt about being called out for his ratting and is now trying to act like a big man. Just press the ignore button bud, you won’t regret it.

That's it in a nutshell. He's the town idiot and crybaby.

Nicki

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2020, 03:18:59 AM »
Expand Quote
the images DO not appear if you're a guest on this message board

[close]
Wow, such a douche

So when was Shuriken talking about? That must have been after the n* video, so suggests a pattern of racism. Has Callum or Passport responded to this?

And what’s up with Passport? Is it just an all Aussie team of dudes who failed to make it in the US?
An Australian LE?

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2020, 03:56:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Wow, such a douche
[close]

So when was Shuriken talking about? That must have been after the n* video, so suggests a pattern of racism. Has Callum or Passport responded to this?

And what’s up with Passport? Is it just an all Aussie team of dudes who failed to make it in the US?
An Australian LE?

Did you miss the recent Passport full length or something?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -203
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2020, 04:11:50 AM »
Australians confuse me. Is it bogan to be casually racist?

Nicki

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2020, 04:28:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Wow, such a douche
[close]

An Australian LE?
[close]

Guess so. Not my cup of tea. Seems there are Aussies that made it in the US (Shane, Chima, Tommy, Brass etc) and those that didn’t, not hating, it makes sense to start your own brand to support the homies. Maybe they should expand a bit like Polar with international riders, rather than just for talented ockers.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 344
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2020, 05:10:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Wow, such a douche
[close]

An Australian LE?
[close]

[close]

Guess so. Not my cup of tea. Seems there are Aussies that made it in the US (Shane, Chima, Tommy, Brass etc) and those that didn’t, not hating, it makes sense to start your own brand to support the homies. Maybe they should expand a bit like Polar with international riders, rather than just for talented ockers.
Their team and product is sick on it's own. Don't really think they care about going to the states and making it. Jack O Grady will probably kill it there though. They've got their own shop and gallery and their merch sells like crazy in Australia. Kitsch was one of the best videos of 2019.

KINGTONY

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2020, 05:19:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you 411 and roast beefs the 3 dancing rats love saying ya cant see this when you can go break ya necks rats

Fuck UWK. Donut operater seems like a good guy.

KINGTONY

« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2020, 05:20:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
who knows fam everything upside down over there

KINGTONY

« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2020, 05:33:33 AM »
nicki right tho australia is a horrible place full of horrible southern equator hicks

KINGTONY

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2020, 05:38:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

summary 3 gimp rats 411 richardbarkley roastbeef are fanclubs of mine roastbeef is a cop for real and 411 is some dumb old fuck who screencapped me saying it was me impersonating him saying i dont care if he knew and now he mad but fuck him they cant see this though cuz they have me on ignore but na they dont they true fans

ay check the donut operator thread and his other comments there roastbeef is a cop
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 05:42:39 AM by KINGTONY »

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2020, 05:46:10 AM »
Expand Quote
This is surprising and not surprising at the same time. For someone who represents the Australian indigenous community as strongly as he does, it's surprising, and even shocking but this is also the same guy who has always been a bully and continues to bully people on a daily basis on semi anonymous Instagram accounts.

How is a company like Pass~Port gonna claim 'whole of community' and 'solidarity everywhere' when they employ a person like Callum?

Not sure why people are saying 'if true'. Shuriken confirms it. Also if you go to that Instagram page and look in their stories there is a video of him calling someone the N word.
[close]

Because this call out is just shitty bait from someone with a personal vendetta against him. He's actually a good person and very much anti-racist.

LMAO please tell us more about how your personal friend who was racist to Shuriken Shannon is actually a good person and very much anti-racist. Care to take your head out of Callum's ass and elaborate on this?

KINGTONY

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2020, 05:47:09 AM »
ooooohh

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2020, 06:13:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is surprising and not surprising at the same time. For someone who represents the Australian indigenous community as strongly as he does, it's surprising, and even shocking but this is also the same guy who has always been a bully and continues to bully people on a daily basis on semi anonymous Instagram accounts.

How is a company like Pass~Port gonna claim 'whole of community' and 'solidarity everywhere' when they employ a person like Callum?

Not sure why people are saying 'if true'. Shuriken confirms it. Also if you go to that Instagram page and look in their stories there is a video of him calling someone the N word.
[close]

Because this call out is just shitty bait from someone with a personal vendetta against him. He's actually a good person and very much anti-racist.
[close]

LMAO please tell us more about how your personal friend who was racist to Shuriken Shannon is actually a good person and very much anti-racist. Care to take your head out of Callum's ass and elaborate on this?

He brought up a james brockman quote/story to shuriken, slipped up with a dumb joke using words that weren't his, and apologised straight away at the time. Other than him calling his friend the n word in 2007 in that vid (who didn't take offense at the time and used it in his own sponsor me tape) you tell me more about how he deserves to be labelled a racist online by a bunch of people who don't know him because of an accusation by a guy with no posts on a profile named "Justice888".

Dude has worked with passport to travel to rural indigenous communities and give out product/open skateparks for kids there and goes to every invasion day rally without virtue signalling about it. This is all just wasted energy.
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2020, 06:18:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
to
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
summary 3 gimp rats 411 richardbarkley roastbeef are fanclubs of mine roastbeef is a cop for real and 411 is some dumb old fuck who screencapped me saying it was me impersonating him saying i dont care if he knew and now he mad but fuck him they cant see this though cuz they have me on ignore but na they dont they true fans

Expand Quote
[close]
ay check the donut operator thread and his other comments there roastbeef is a cop

Not sure about the others but I don't have you on ignore.

It's amazing to watch some clueless noob embarrass themselves on a public forum.

KINGTONY

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2020, 06:22:11 AM »
ok gimp make another post crying about the ignore button then backtrack like the rat you are go cuddle with your cop buddy roastbeef and old regular buddyolpal 411

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2020, 06:27:18 AM »
ok gimp make another post crying about the ignore button then backtrack like the rat you are go cuddle with your cop buddy roastbeef and old regular buddyolpal 411

KINGTONY

« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2020, 06:28:07 AM »
ok stephen hawking

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2020, 06:29:50 AM »
ok stephen hawking

Stephen Hawkin could skate better than you.

Oh wait your a fake. You dont even skate.

Anyway, fuck off wasting my time

KINGTONY

« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2020, 06:30:55 AM »
who was it who came at me like a beat dog with 1 last wind in him it was you gimp beat it

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2020, 06:34:19 AM »
who was it who came at me like a beat dog with 1 last wind in him it was you gimp beat it

Can't make sense of that rain man?

Send me a pm and I'll give you my address. You can come see me if your such a tough guy.

If not just shut your pathetic rat pussy little mouth.

KINGTONY

« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2020, 06:36:54 AM »
pm is for goofs i got no interest in meeting you germ how about you take your own advice that fell deaf on your own gimp ears about a thousand fuckin times and fuck off rat you boring me

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2020, 06:38:28 AM »
pm is for goofs i got no interest in meeting you germ how about you take your own advice that fell deaf on your own ears about a thousand fuckin times and fuck off rat you boring me

Pussy I'd love to smack your head in.

Your just a wimp. A little keyboard warrior pussy..