Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122413 times)

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #480 on: July 02, 2020, 08:26:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
what johan did is fucked, and he deserves to be punished, but what i hate about this cancel culture is how it implies that humans are evil, cannot be redeemed, and should not be forgiven.
maybe he could have had a better apology, actually reached out to her rather than wave his apology on instagram, but he is now fucked to make a decent living. he likely won’t be able to get a job in the industry anymore, and if any future employers google his name, that’s a no go on the job. WKND immediately kicking him off was far too reactive. they could have punished him, some how benefited emily or a good cause by hopefully donating his wages/board sales to some safe sex cause or shit, and had him go to therapy or something to LEARN.
[close]

But where was all this idealistic thinking when it actually happened? When WKND knew about Johan’s behavior? (A while back ago, it seems)
Calling people out on social media like this is a build up of unresolved inappropriate behavior.  Think Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby.  The allegations took years to surface, and even then there was a process before consequences were handed out.
[close]

it seems like they knew he had STDs, but it's uncertain whether or not they knew he was lying to these women. obviously WKND could have done better, I really think they fucked up on all levels, but does the world really become a better place by reacting? all parties should have been more proactive to idk, fucking take care of them selves and look out for their fellow human

Expand Quote
Even if we pretended to humor the idea of "redemption", it's unreasonable to think that can occur without consequence.
[close]

I didn't say Johan should go without consequences, I think he should be punished.

Then what's the problem here? People like to whine about "cancel culture" as if it's this relentless boogie man or something when in reality it's just people rightfully having a reaction to abhorrent behavior. If losing a skateboard sponsor and having people say mean things about you on the internet is the worst thing that happens to Johan then he is getting off far too easy. 

HugeBodBoyle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #481 on: July 02, 2020, 08:26:44 PM »
Everyone's watching the roast, to see what you will do
Everyone's looking at you, saying no
Everyone's wondering, will you flare up tonight
Everyone's trying to get tested right, tested right
Everybody's quitting riding for weekend
Everybody wants to yell at Grant
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody thinks they deserve a second chance, oh
You want a piece of my herp
You better not look at my face's derp
You wanna be clean tomorrow
Come on baby the sore probably won't grow

foureyedjim

« Reply #482 on: July 02, 2020, 08:28:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
what johan did is fucked, and he deserves to be punished, but what i hate about this cancel culture is how it implies that humans are evil, cannot be redeemed, and should not be forgiven.
maybe he could have had a better apology, actually reached out to her rather than wave his apology on instagram, but he is now fucked to make a decent living. he likely won’t be able to get a job in the industry anymore, and if any future employers google his name, that’s a no go on the job. WKND immediately kicking him off was far too reactive. they could have punished him, some how benefited emily or a good cause by hopefully donating his wages/board sales to some safe sex cause or shit, and had him go to therapy or something to LEARN.
[close]

But where was all this idealistic thinking when it actually happened? When WKND knew about Johan’s behavior? (A while back ago, it seems)
Calling people out on social media like this is a build up of unresolved inappropriate behavior.  Think Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby.  The allegations took years to surface, and even then there was a process before consequences were handed out.
[close]

it seems like they knew he had STDs, but it's uncertain whether or not they knew he was lying to these women. obviously WKND could have done better, I really think they fucked up on all levels, but does the world really become a better place by reacting? all parties should have been more proactive to idk, fucking take care of them selves and look out for their fellow human

Expand Quote
Even if we pretended to humor the idea of "redemption", it's unreasonable to think that can occur without consequence.
[close]

I didn't say Johan should go without consequences, I think he should be punished.

Side note, did Cory Kennedy get cancelled after that whole ordeal? he fucking killed a dude, and yet it seems like for the most part people have stood by him in some capacity

Edit: the law seems more fair in that case, rather than this MOB mentality out for johan. Cory is serving his time, and still can make something of himself afterwards, he's had time in the PEN to think about his actions and hopefully learn from his mistakes. Johan surely will learn something, but again, good luck finding a job jojo

We live in a society where, as a man, Johan made the decision to lie about having an STD, and he didn’t rectify that on his own, and people he knew didn’t hold him accountable to that either and nothing happened until he got ousted on social media.  He did it more than once too.
What more do you want women to do? Hold his hand on the way to therapy?  Forgiveness is a topic for later.   

foureyedjim

« Reply #483 on: July 02, 2020, 08:35:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
First I want to state I am not blaming the victim and Johan is totally at fault here.

*My Dad gave me the sex talk when he was really drunk, he said: “always wear a jimmy.” And somehow that has stuck with me.

But he said this not due to STD’s but because you can easily knock someone up if you don’t use a condom. Even if the woman in question is on some form of birth control...accidents happen you can still get pregnant.

I think the thing that I find most strange, besides Johan’s excessive lying. Is that two mature strangers are still willing to have sex without a condom this day in age. I mean yea... sex is awesome and all. But sometimes if I run out of condoms or something I’ll just say okay let’s try this tomorrow.

Being drunk is no excuse. I’ve been turned down numerous times when I’ve been drunk and didn’t have a condom. Just go jerk off in the bathroom or something
[close]

All this.  Also, let’s just suppose it is possible for a woman to be “on birth control” but not be as steadfast in her resolve to take the pill everyday.  Maybe she even thought she did, but got the days mixed up and had been taking the placebos instead of the pill.  So she wasn’t even lying but what she said was not true.

Fact is if you know enough to ask someone if they are clean then you know enough to use protection.  Every time.  Even drunk.  Even in a hotel.  Even in a car.  Or a bar.  Whether near or far. 
I’ve never been told I couldn’t have sex with a woman because neither of us had condoms because I already know without a condom it ain’t happening.  I’ve had several women act indignant that I didn’t want to fuck them without a condom and all I could think was “why do you want to fuck me without one.”  I don’t think you’re dirty but I know I’m clean, and I want to stay that way.
Perhaps that is the actual line here:  are condoms meant to protect yourself or others?  I think they are to protect me.  I keep testing negative and that is the plan.
[close]

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?
[close]
She's guilty of poor judgment.
[close]

Exactly my point.  It is unfortunate that her sentence is a lifetime of potential outbreaks and an increased risk of cancer, but she knew the risks.
My body, my choice works both ways.  Of course that only applies to consensual sex, but by her own admission she consented to unprotected sex.  Well, buy the ticket, take the ride.
[close]

Is it that lying about an STI is okay because your sexual partner should fully consider the risk that you're lying about it and if she miscalculates it's her fault for not having been able to hone in on your deception?
[close]
Yes, you should fully consider the fact that your sexual partner may be less than truthful. 
It’s your health, who’s hands do you want it to be in?
I’ll put mine in my own, you can leave it in the always caring about you hands of others.
[close]

This is not an issue of you being right or wrong, because in another conversation you’d be right in my book.
It’s problematic when you focus on what the girl did wrong because it completely ignores any wrongdoing on Johan’s part.  We don’t need to talk about the girl not practicing safe sex because we all know this, it’s taught in schools, it’s common knowledge.  The issue at hand is that men get away with being shitty all the time with out any repercussions or get away with a consequence incongruent to what they do. Diverting attention from Johan’s action won’t bring about any change, all it does is put all the responsibility on women in these situations.
[close]

I agree with you completely. Except for when you say this:

“We don’t need to talk about the girl not practicing safe sex because we all know this, it’s taught in schools, it’s common knowledge.“

People still seem to engage in unsafe sex methods even though it’s common knowledge that we should be more safe. Is this part of the human condition of being in the moment or was it the alcohol.

I’m not sure, but to take away the agency of the woman in this scenario is not the right choice. It takes two to tango... and from what I’ve read so far it seems people keep saying that Johan is so charming and coaxed them into having sex. Maybe he did, maybe he manipulated them into having sex with him.

But these women have agency, and are adults who can and are allowed to make decisions for themselves. Why anyone decided to have sex with the guy who skateboards and has bad teeth is beyond me. But it seems women wanted him and wanted to be around him. And that’s a decision they made and no one else.

Johan needs to be sued for his wrongs. Period.

You’re right, I just meant that in this context it’s irrelevant and detracts from the actual issue at hand

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1353
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #484 on: July 02, 2020, 08:45:00 PM »
Everyone's watching the roast, to see what you will do
Everyone's looking at you, saying no
Everyone's wondering, will you flare up tonight
Everyone's trying to get tested right, tested right
Everybody's quitting riding for weekend
Everybody wants to yell at Grant
Everybody's goin' off the deep end
Everybody thinks they deserve a second chance, oh
You want a piece of my herp
You better not look at my face's derp
You wanna be clean tomorrow
Come on baby the sore probably won't grow
Hot fire emoji 11/10
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #485 on: July 02, 2020, 08:48:16 PM »
damn this thread cracked off today,

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #486 on: July 02, 2020, 09:00:11 PM »
Slap court is in full session . Johan is probably reading this and shaking in his wart ridden body.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 09:02:15 PM by Spacetravelisboring »

SK8houses

• Rep: -2
« Reply #487 on: July 02, 2020, 09:20:15 PM »
hey Johan,
 Berra called. He wants his fake spots back.
 Also, xenu can cure STDs by raising your thetan levels. Report to the nearest Scientology center immediately.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #488 on: July 02, 2020, 09:50:26 PM »
And to think it would probably be racist if Johan blames some horny black girl Raping a chimpanzee 3million years ago which ultimately led to this thread(which will most likely cure all cases of herpes forever)It’s like nobody has ever given another person herpes before
WHOAH. What in the FUCK are you on about here? Did you guys miss this? You must all have this dipshit on ignore

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #489 on: July 02, 2020, 10:04:55 PM »
Expand Quote
And to think it would probably be racist if Johan blames some horny black girl Raping a chimpanzee 3million years ago which ultimately led to this thread(which will most likely cure all cases of herpes forever)It’s like nobody has ever given another person herpes before
[close]
WHOAH. What in the FUCK are you on about here? Did you guys miss this? You must all have this dipshit on ignore

Yeah what the fuck man  . Seriously uncool.

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #490 on: July 02, 2020, 10:28:41 PM »
Have any of you geniuses thought to ask a lawyer about matters like this? From the sounds of it, youre all speculating whats right and whats wrong. Im not a lawyer, i dunno shit. But in court id assume 99.9%, Johan would get fucked..and not in the fun way. Id ask my lawyer friend but i recently told him to get fucked (also not in the fun way)

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #491 on: July 02, 2020, 10:36:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Side note, did Cory Kennedy get cancelled after that whole ordeal? he fucking killed a dude, and yet it seems like for the most part people have stood by him in some capacity

Edit: the law seems more fair in that case, rather than this MOB mentality out for johan. Cory is serving his time, and still can make something of himself afterwards, he's had time in the PEN to think about his actions and hopefully learn from his mistakes. Johan surely will learn something, but again, good luck finding a job jojo
Cory Kennedy lost his highest-paying sponsor (Nike), a shit-ton of money he had (settling out of court) and his freedom for a long time. I also bet he lives with alot more guilt than Johan does. And, while what he did had way worse consequences, I don't think you can argue it was malicious. Not that it really matters, Cory Kennedy is one of the best skaters around who prior to his incident would have been pro for any team he wanted, not really comparable to Johan's status in the industry.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 10:41:06 PM by DannyDee »

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
« Reply #492 on: July 02, 2020, 10:49:07 PM »
Have any of you geniuses thought to ask a lawyer about matters like this? From the sounds of it, youre all speculating whats right and whats wrong. Im not a lawyer, i dunno shit. But in court id assume 99.9%, Johan would get fucked..and not in the fun way. Id ask my lawyer friend but i recently told him to get fucked (also not in the fun way)
It doesn't take a fucking expert to determine right from wrong, bunghole.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #493 on: July 02, 2020, 10:53:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
should have just left it buried

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #494 on: July 02, 2020, 11:24:48 PM »

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #495 on: July 02, 2020, 11:24:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It doesn't take a fucking expert to determine right from wrong, bunghole.

The fuck you coming at me sideways for you gimp? You got the extra chromosome for sure homie. Since youre too stupid to understand what i was getting at i will explain for you :) anyway, perhaps since none of us are educated enough on the laws and loopholes and what not, maybe it would be wise to seek the opinion of a professional who may or may not have the knowledge and education to explain to us how a situation like this would uphold in a court room..where as i said, im 99.9% sure, johan would be convicted of some crime based off the simple logic many of the slap users have agreed upon..consent wouldnt have been given had she known he was not clean..risk or not. Sooo when i say all you are doing is  speculating whats right and whats wrong, youre not really breaking it down fully. No shit its fucking wrong, but some of you are still trying to defend this fuckin turd.. Might trademark this but, EAT SHIT AND DIE. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 11:26:59 PM by Putaslocas »

lordrandall

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: -29
  • Your Uncles Favorite Uncle.
    • tokyo 19xx avatar image
« Reply #496 on: July 02, 2020, 11:35:23 PM »
This thread tells me SLAP has a bunch of incels posting here. And that Johan is a dirty dick piece of shit.

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #497 on: July 03, 2020, 12:27:33 AM »
This thread tells me SLAP has a bunch of incels posting here. And that Johan is a dirty dick piece of shit.

There's a crazy amount of incels in skateboarding!!

themeangreen

• Rep: -76
« Reply #498 on: July 03, 2020, 12:28:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does that lady know that you can still get pregnant from unprotected sex even if the dude pulls out?
[close]

...So you're just gonna ignore the fact she told him not to finish inside her and he did anyway? You're a creepy weirdo man, stay away from women and children.
[close]

Ignore? It's pretty obvious it's discourteous to bust off when you say you won't lol. Put it together. What I gotta be Sherlock Holmes for you? It's just a fact. I remember from 7th grade sex ed you dribble before you shoot. Rules to live by.

Dude be quiet you're the lamest dude on this site. lol... you haven't like lol... hooked with with anyone besides your hand in a long time bud. Just because you almost lost a finger trying to give yourself a stranger and sat on your hand cutting off circulation doesn't mean you can talk about sex rules to live by. like lol. lol. lol. 

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #499 on: July 03, 2020, 12:33:56 AM »
The intense usage of the word "gimp" as the ultimate insult is a dead give away.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1353
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #500 on: July 03, 2020, 12:36:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The intense usage of the word "gimp" as the ultimate insult is a dead give away.
Is gimp like 2020 cuck?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #501 on: July 03, 2020, 12:56:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does that lady know that you can still get pregnant from unprotected sex even if the dude pulls out?
[close]

...So you're just gonna ignore the fact she told him not to finish inside her and he did anyway? You're a creepy weirdo man, stay away from women and children.
[close]

Ignore? It's pretty obvious it's discourteous to bust off when you say you won't lol. Put it together. What I gotta be Sherlock Holmes for you? It's just a fact. I remember from 7th grade sex ed you dribble before you shoot. Rules to live by.
[close]

Dude be quiet you're the lamest dude on this site. lol... you haven't like lol... hooked with with anyone besides your hand in a long time bud. Just because you almost lost a finger trying to give yourself a stranger and sat on your hand cutting off circulation doesn't mean you can talk about sex rules to live by. like lol. lol. lol.

There's a legitimate chance a woman can get pregnant from unprotected sex even with pulling out, pretty basic concept...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #502 on: July 03, 2020, 01:14:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
First I want to state I am not blaming the victim and Johan is totally at fault here.

*My Dad gave me the sex talk when he was really drunk, he said: “always wear a jimmy.” And somehow that has stuck with me.

But he said this not due to STD’s but because you can easily knock someone up if you don’t use a condom. Even if the woman in question is on some form of birth control...accidents happen you can still get pregnant.

I think the thing that I find most strange, besides Johan’s excessive lying. Is that two mature strangers are still willing to have sex without a condom this day in age. I mean yea... sex is awesome and all. But sometimes if I run out of condoms or something I’ll just say okay let’s try this tomorrow.

Being drunk is no excuse. I’ve been turned down numerous times when I’ve been drunk and didn’t have a condom. Just go jerk off in the bathroom or something
[close]

All this.  Also, let’s just suppose it is possible for a woman to be “on birth control” but not be as steadfast in her resolve to take the pill everyday.  Maybe she even thought she did, but got the days mixed up and had been taking the placebos instead of the pill.  So she wasn’t even lying but what she said was not true.

Fact is if you know enough to ask someone if they are clean then you know enough to use protection.  Every time.  Even drunk.  Even in a hotel.  Even in a car.  Or a bar.  Whether near or far. 
I’ve never been told I couldn’t have sex with a woman because neither of us had condoms because I already know without a condom it ain’t happening.  I’ve had several women act indignant that I didn’t want to fuck them without a condom and all I could think was “why do you want to fuck me without one.”  I don’t think you’re dirty but I know I’m clean, and I want to stay that way.
Perhaps that is the actual line here:  are condoms meant to protect yourself or others?  I think they are to protect me.  I keep testing negative and that is the plan.
[close]

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?
[close]
[close]

Exactly my point.  It is unfortunate that her sentence is a lifetime of potential outbreaks and an increased risk of cancer, but she knew the risks.
My body, my choice works both ways.  Of course that only applies to consensual sex, but by her own admission she consented to unprotected sex.  Well, buy the ticket, take the ride.
[close]

Is it that lying about an STI is okay because your sexual partner should fully consider the risk that you're lying about it and if she miscalculates it's her fault for not having been able to hone in on your deception?
[close]
Yes, you should fully consider the fact that your sexual partner may be less than truthful. 
I’ll put mine in my own, you can leave it in the always caring about you hands of others.
Why is there so much emphasis on what the girl did “wrong” here in all your responses? Why is that even a discussion point at all in this? Let’s just change the scenario for a second and pretend that she actually said no to sleeping with him and did not catch herpes; does that change the fact that he tried to lie about having herpes to sleep with her knowing that there was a good chance that he would spread it to her but he went along and tried anyways? Would that negate him of any wrong doings in having the intent to do that in the first place even if she wouldve said no?
If a man tried to lure a little boy into his van to torture and kill him, but the boy said no, does that make the man any less bad for having had the intent to harm the boy to begin with even though the boy said no and it actually didn’t happen? No? The man is still a bad person regardless right? Then why is what the girl did wrong here even being brought up at all? If in that hypothetical situation the boy actually did get captured and killed by that man, who are you going to focus more attention on? The man for doing something horrible, or the boy for making a dumb choice by even entering the van? Would “yeah that man is horrible for what he did wrong, but that boy..... lemme tell ya, he shouldn’t have let himself get lured into the van, you make a dumb choice, ya pay the price” have been your response?

Back to Johan and the girl. In an alternate universe if she would’ve said no, but word got out that he tried to spread his herpes to her anyways, what would your response have been then? Probably something along the lines of “johan is a shitty person for doing this”, correct? The girl would’ve said no, so you would have nothing to criticize her on in that scenario, you’d only be focusing on the important point here which is Johan is scum for even trying to spread it to her to begin with; regardless on if she said yes or no in both scenarios Johan still comes out a creep.... So why then is the fact that she actually said yes to sleeping with him in real life and did end up catching herpes from him in real life and whether or not she should have slept with him or not even a talking point here? it doesn’t change the fact that Johan was in the wrong; you’re just putting a girl down for no reason at this point. The rights or wrongs of her choice she made that night are not important, because regardless of the choice she made it still doesn’t change the fact that Johan was in the wrong.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #503 on: July 03, 2020, 01:36:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Is gimp like 2020 cuck?

Like 95 when Pulp Fiction mainstreamed it

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #504 on: July 03, 2020, 01:53:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Why is there so much emphasis on what the girl did “wrong” here in all your responses? Why is that even a discussion point at all in this? Let’s just change the scenario for a second and pretend that she actually said no to sleeping with him and did not catch herpes; does that change the fact that he tried to lie about having herpes to sleep with her knowing that there was a good chance that he would spread it to her but he went along and tried anyways? Would that negate him of any wrong doings in having the intent to do that in the first place even if she wouldve said no?
If a man tried to lure a little boy into his van to torture and kill him, but the boy said no, does that make the man any less bad for having had the intent to harm the boy to begin with even though the boy said no and it actually didn’t happen? No? The man is still a bad person regardless right? Then why is what the girl did wrong here even being brought up at all? If in that hypothetical situation the boy actually did get captured and killed by that man, who are you going to focus more attention on? The man for doing something horrible, or the boy for making a dumb choice by even entering the van? Would “yeah that man is horrible for what he did wrong, but that boy..... lemme tell ya, he shouldn’t have let himself get lured into the van, you make a dumb choice, ya pay the price” have been your response?

Back to Johan and the girl. In an alternate universe if she would’ve said no, but word got out that he tried to spread his herpes to her anyways, what would your response have been then? Probably something along the lines of “johan is a shitty person for doing this”, correct? The girl would’ve said no, so you would have nothing to criticize her on in that scenario, you’d only be focusing on the important point here which is Johan is scum for even trying to spread it to her to begin with; regardless on if she said yes or no in both scenarios Johan still comes out a creep.... So why then is the fact that she actually said yes to sleeping with him in real life and did end up catching herpes from him in real life and whether or not she should have slept with him or not even a talking point here? it doesn’t change the fact that Johan was in the wrong; you’re just putting a girl down for no reason at this point. The rights or wrongs of her choice she made that night are not important, because regardless of the choice she made it still doesn’t change the fact that Johan was in the wrong.

I like the way you put that. I agree that Johan is very much in the wrong. Lying about your std status to prospective partners is unacceptable and he should be outed and canceled, perhaps even moreso than anyone else that has been canceled thus far (even Biebel). I hope people learn a lesson from his wrongdoing and do not emulate his behavior. I also hope his victims finds some level of closure and a path to a life as unaffected by this std as possible.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #505 on: July 03, 2020, 02:14:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’ve encountered this a few times in my life, and I am still at a loss as to what people are thinking. 

1) this he/she said they were clean and I didn’t need a condom.  That’s fucking idiotic.   If I have to explain why that is idiotic you are an idiot.  I’ll bet this girl can explain exactly how it actually doesn’t feel better without a condom.  Especially the open sores.
2) if a woman says you don’t need to wear a condom YOU ABSOLUTELY DO HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM.  or gtfo. 
I don’t mean this to shame the girl.  Fuck this goofus for infecting somebody else.  She does have half the blame though. I know there are zero women reading slap, but girls, make dudes cover that shit.  They might be clean, but they might be dirty.  Assume the worst.
[close]
She doesn’t have half the blame. Most likely none of us men know what it’s like to be a female and feel powerless while in closed quarters with a man and the fear they have of what he might do if they say no. She messed up by going home with him but still that doesn’t equal 50% of the blame.

Knowingly giving someone an std that will stay with them for life should be a criminal offense.
[close]

I'm pretty sure there is such things as Uber and Taxi's. They weren't friends, she knew what she was getting into. Sounds like her boyfriend found out she gave him the Herp and is now back peddling. Johan is still to blame here as well if he truly knew he had an STD. "You know how they say don't drink and drive.... well.....don't drink and bone!!!".

Ugh. You are deplorable.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #506 on: July 03, 2020, 02:49:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Is gimp like 2020 cuck?
[close]

Like 95 when Pulp Fiction mainstreamed it
Personally I like to shout "Gimpo gimpo giiiimmpo!" like Dora the Explora.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #507 on: July 03, 2020, 04:24:44 AM »

Starting with the guy with an anime Avatar

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #508 on: July 03, 2020, 04:51:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Starting with the guy with an anime Avatar

Tony
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #509 on: July 03, 2020, 07:02:20 AM »
im not the 1 here defending a rapist like you dummy saying what happened here wasnt rape is stupid even for a simpleton potatohead like you ya victim blaming incel rat piece of shit