Author Topic: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa  (Read 80772 times)

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
Re: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa
« Reply #600 on: August 08, 2020, 04:37:23 AM »
Expand Quote
My girlfriend told me to tell you guys to chop your dicks of and then report back.
[close]

No Pal is a true Wu Tang affiliate, unless Welsh is heavily hidden In this haven of huckers.  Can you imagine actually chopping of your junk, just to spite yourself, or your partner? 
If you feel so inclined, make sure your balls say SLAP in Sharpie before you do that deed. At least you'll reach the Nirvana that can't be mentioned, nevermind, before you soon baleed out. 

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #601 on: August 08, 2020, 04:48:00 AM »
Bright eyes sucks
listen to cosmic psychos

linus larabee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #602 on: August 08, 2020, 04:50:41 AM »
Expand Quote
So is figgy suing her or something...what the fuck is going on?
[close]

He should have done that right away instead of doing that corny instagram post. Look at how Conor Oberst handled his allegation. Sued right away, or threatened too. These allegations can't be won in the court of public opinion and can ruin someones whole livelihood, not just reputation.

Six years ago? Never went to the police? Alcohol involved? ...yeah you better expect to get sued. Prove it. These guys rolling over thinking that they can win over the public are just dumb. Conor Oberst threatened to sue and big surprise...she fucked off. Everyone else should follow that lead.

yo fuck you. the big cunts with good lawyers sue. the underground goes down nobly, attempting to do the right thing in the process.

go fuck yourself.

DirtyCheddarKids

• Rep: 43
« Reply #603 on: August 08, 2020, 07:03:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He should have done that right away instead of doing that corny instagram post. Look at how Conor Oberst handled his allegation. Sued right away, or threatened too. These allegations can't be won in the court of public opinion and can ruin someones whole livelihood, not just reputation.

Six years ago? Never went to the police? Alcohol involved? ...yeah you better expect to get sued. Prove it. These guys rolling over thinking that they can win over the public are just dumb. Conor Oberst threatened to sue and big surprise...she fucked off. Everyone else should follow that lead.

If you admire Conor Oberst so much, then you have probably read this statement from him as well:

"The artist adds that he finds all this a "tricky topic": "I don't ever want to minimize how much that happens to women all the f---ing time," he says. "They say one in four women will experience some kind of sexual assault in their life which is f---ing insane and heartbreaking. So as painful and surreal and f---ed up as my situation was, I don't ever want to use this as an example to justify anything."
Quote from: Uncle Flea
4 shoes is impressive AF. I could barely sell drugs.

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #604 on: August 08, 2020, 09:07:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If you admire Conor Oberst so much, then you have probably read this statement from him as well:

"The artist adds that he finds all this a "tricky topic": "I don't ever want to minimize how much that happens to women all the f---ing time," he says. "They say one in four women will experience some kind of sexual assault in their life which is f---ing insane and heartbreaking. So as painful and surreal and f---ed up as my situation was, I don't ever want to use this as an example to justify anything."

LOL he's just saying that to maintain his image and that whole statement reads like absolute PR bullshit to reply to some SJW journalist.  He did the right thing to protect himself. For the record his music is awful.

Hopefully Kenny Anderson sues. No one should ever do something as dumb as make some instagram post to respond. Sue, and see how sure she is. 

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #605 on: August 08, 2020, 09:18:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My girlfriend told me to tell you guys to chop your dicks of and then report back.
[close]

No Pal is a true Wu Tang affiliate, unless Welsh is heavily hidden In this haven of huckers.  Can you imagine actually chopping of your junk, just to spite yourself, or your partner? 
If you feel so inclined, make sure your balls say SLAP in Sharpie before you do that deed. At least you'll reach the Nirvana that can't be mentioned, nevermind, before you soon baleed out.
[close]

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 731
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #606 on: August 08, 2020, 09:47:21 AM »
Bright eyes sucks

Not the worst take in this thread by far but it’s still shitty
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
« Reply #607 on: August 08, 2020, 09:50:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I judge people I have never met and never will meet based on the Instagram posts of a person I have never met and never will meet on a message board that is suppose to be a conversation about something beautiful(Skateboarding) in this insanely fucked up world but I’m here to cancel people - slap 2020
[close]
Why do you come here?
And why do you hang around?
[close]
I’m not here to cancel anyone. Im here to get caught up on skate world. Slap is actually a rad place ( or used to be ) to see all the new stuff people are doing . Every video worth watching shows up here . That’s it.2020 made you fuckers nasty.  You guys are all so blood thirsty it’s actually weird to me. Slap is the sewer of skateboarding. You guys love throwing shit at each other. Get out of the sewer. Pull up mushrooms and become bigger better versions of yourself. This shit you guys are doing. Canceling each other is dark and sick.

News flash dude, this is getting caught up on the skate world. It’s not just the newest video or interview, you want to be a part of this you gotta be a part of all of it, nitty and gritty.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #608 on: August 08, 2020, 09:55:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I judge people I have never met and never will meet based on the Instagram posts of a person I have never met and never will meet on a message board that is suppose to be a conversation about something beautiful(Skateboarding) in this insanely fucked up world but I’m here to cancel people - slap 2020
[close]
Why do you come here?
And why do you hang around?
[close]
I’m not here to cancel anyone. Im here to get caught up on skate world. Slap is actually a rad place ( or used to be ) to see all the new stuff people are doing . Every video worth watching shows up here . That’s it.2020 made you fuckers nasty.  You guys are all so blood thirsty it’s actually weird to me. Slap is the sewer of skateboarding. You guys love throwing shit at each other. Get out of the sewer. Pull up mushrooms and become bigger better versions of yourself. This shit you guys are doing. Canceling each other is dark and sick.
[close]

News flash dude, this is getting caught up on the skate world. It’s not just the newest video or interview, you want to be a part of this you gotta be a part of all of it, nitty and gritty.
Bummer. Guess I’ll focus

lesserredpanda

• Rep: 15
« Reply #609 on: August 08, 2020, 10:21:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Felt bad for him when it all went down, must be an absolute nightmare. He recently started a band with Phoebe Bridgers who was victim to creepy behaviour from Ryan Adams. From my extremely limited view he doesn’t seem like that type of guy and it was reassuring to see him get his named cleared. Most people hate his stuff but i like it. I can get enough beer in me to enjoy some tortured artist college rock when the night is winding down.

Brguy

« Reply #610 on: August 08, 2020, 11:26:51 AM »
Now that's going to be a semi-interesting story arch.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #611 on: August 08, 2020, 11:27:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Now that's going to be a semi-interesting story arch.

the case of the missing tampon

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #612 on: August 08, 2020, 12:16:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Bright eyes sucks
[close]

Not the worst take in this thread by far but it’s still shitty
I prefer Deceperacidos and Commander Venus personally. Cursive is my favorite saddle creek band besides Rilo Kiley.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -139
« Reply #613 on: August 08, 2020, 12:37:49 PM »
Cass McMombs>Connor Oberst

CurbyPuckit

• Rep: -39
« Reply #614 on: August 08, 2020, 06:10:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So it sounds like roommates where there when it happened and didn't notice anything of the ordinary.
[close]

Exactly... why didn’t they didn’t try to stop homeboy from going into the room with her alone if she was too drunk to consent? Shit sounds like a lie.
[close]

Learn to read. They said they saw Figgy leave in the morning. They didn't see them arrive.
[close]

Okay?

She could have gone to the police the morning after? Why not?

You’re a piece of shit, and I’d like to formally congratulate you and hope that you die a sad and lonely death

CurbyPuckit

• Rep: -39
« Reply #615 on: August 08, 2020, 06:13:19 PM »
This thread is a real gallery of some of the worst posters Slap has to offer.

Thank you... I can’t believe how stupid some of these mouth breathers are and I’m only on page 3.  The victims have nothing to gain by coming forward, there’s no reason to make this shit up .  Even figgy more or less admitted it ... get fucked you rape apologist assholes

Lisa96

« Reply #616 on: August 08, 2020, 11:56:12 PM »
idk figgy was prob also drunk (doesn't justify anything) but he deleted their instagram conversation the morning he realized she didn't remember?

Brguy

« Reply #617 on: August 09, 2020, 12:01:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So it sounds like roommates where there when it happened and didn't notice anything of the ordinary.
[close]

Exactly... why didn’t they didn’t try to stop homeboy from going into the room with her alone if she was too drunk to consent? Shit sounds like a lie.
[close]

Learn to read. They said they saw Figgy leave in the morning. They didn't see them arrive.
[close]

Okay?

She could have gone to the police the morning after? Why not?
[close]

You’re a piece of shit, and I’d like to formally congratulate you and hope that you die a sad and lonely death
He is nothing of the sorts, only too stupid to interpret what the conversation is and what people mean when they say something. You guys actually have that in common, now shake his hand and apologize.

Expand Quote
This thread is a real gallery of some of the worst posters Slap has to offer.
[close]

Thank you... I can’t believe how stupid some of these mouth breathers are and I’m only on page 3.  The victims have nothing to gain by coming forward, there’s no reason to make this shit up .  Even figgy more or less admitted it ... get fucked you rape apologist assholes
That's weird because he sued her, though, maybe he doesn't think he can defend his case on public opinion alone or she pressed charges and he is retaliating. Anyway, it seems like a lot of the stuff in here is too ambiguous or they cancel each other out. The only really suspicious thing is Figgy deleting the stuff and blocking her, if this goes forward I'm sure someone will mention this against him.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #618 on: August 09, 2020, 09:03:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Felt bad for him when it all went down, must be an absolute nightmare. He recently started a band with Phoebe Bridgers who was victim to creepy behaviour from Ryan Adams. From my extremely limited view he doesn’t seem like that type of guy and it was reassuring to see him get his named cleared. Most people hate his stuff but i like it. I can get enough beer in me to enjoy some tortured artist college rock when the night is winding down.

Digital Ash in a digital urn was a great album.

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #619 on: August 09, 2020, 10:32:09 AM »
Figgy has been rebooted

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #620 on: April 19, 2021, 03:57:34 PM »
Bump

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #621 on: April 19, 2021, 08:22:19 PM »
Please sign and share -- this just went up earlier today.

https://www.change.org/skaterspeakup

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #622 on: April 19, 2021, 09:23:19 PM »
Fuck man is Ryan Adams untrustworthy?
I liked that song young and high

@inkandimages - don’t shut up
listen to cosmic psychos

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #623 on: May 12, 2021, 05:37:15 PM »

The comments are unsurprisingly a huge cesspit.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #624 on: May 12, 2021, 06:10:31 PM »
men are pigs

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #625 on: May 12, 2021, 06:10:58 PM »
like literal pig-men, or man-hogs, if you will

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #626 on: May 12, 2021, 06:24:15 PM »
so what he’s saying is that he had sex with a woman who was belligerently drunk. weird how he feels that exonerates him of having sex with someone that couldn’t consent to it.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2258
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #627 on: May 12, 2021, 06:40:12 PM »
I stopped reading the comments after  "I'm praying that things get better for you Figgy Stay Gold"

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #628 on: May 12, 2021, 08:09:20 PM »
skaters comment sections are so fucked and hilariously bad but this is just gross as usual. but its always great to have some dude come out of nowhere on some post and just type some drug addled essay about how P Rod is dope and 2006 was great or some shit.

this is just nasty. nasty guy and nasty situation

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #629 on: May 12, 2021, 08:39:26 PM »
Trae the tAnks dad in the comments showing support

I’m confused, why is this being brought up again?