Author Topic: Covid vaccine  (Read 58139 times)

Bunk Moreland

Re: Covid vaccine
« Reply #750 on: September 19, 2021, 10:28:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The most impressive thing about covid is how it turned a systemically racist patriarchy into a trustworthy government that cannot be questioned. ;)
[close]

I think you should consider Cucktard's comment from the other thread...

"There is a subtle but important distinction I learned from the anarchists, who are the most thorough people in criticizing power, which is the distinction between criticizing authority and criticizing expertise."

You seem caught up on the authority part. You have an inherent distrust of the government, and since the government are the one's who create mandates etc, you don't want to trust them even though it's the medical experts and scientists who do all the hard work and research and then provide the vaccines. It's the experts whom you should trust, and they're the ones informing the government.

It's absolutely crazy, and quite honestly infuriating to me, that so many average Joes all of a sudden think they know better than literally thousands of medical professionals and scientists. The arrogance is dumbfounding.

You say you're vaccinated - so why are you out here trying to sew seeds of mistrust about it? It just seems very hypocritical. Like Trump constantly bashing vaccines and mandateswhen he himself got vaccinated. What are you trying to accomplish? It just seems like the same old "Oh you guys are such SHEEPLE! I'm so much more enlightened and know what's REALLY going on!", because you don't have a good filter for reliable information and you trust youtubers and anti-vax bros. Need to work on your critical thinking skills my friend.
[close]
I agree with 99% of everything that you just stated..but you lost me when you came across as pro-mandate. I am curious in your opinion, should I have the Covid vaccine? If your answer is a simple Yes, I would like to know why. Please bear in mind that you don't know anything pertinent about me.
[close]

Nah, all the information on exactly WHY you should get vaccinated is easily accessible and has been for a long time. I'm not wasting my time trying to explain common sense to you. You can read.
[close]
I have almost no human contact. How's that for common sense? I can read, but can you think?
[close]

That's a good start. You shouldn't put others at risk so staying away from others if you're an anti-vaxxer is just about the best thing you can do. That's what those of us who are responsible and actually care about others would prefer you do. Stay the fuck away from us.
[close]

You do realize us vaccinated folks can still get it and transmit it too, right? Also, why should the vaccinated be afraid of the unvaccinated? Are we not protected?
[close]

I think you need to read what you just wrote again, haha. Literally answered your own question before you asked it.
[close]

The vaccine doesn't prevent catching or spreading covid, even to other vaccinated people. The vaccine is supposed to reduce symptoms and hospitalizations. As long as you're vaxxed, you're protected, but you don't seem very confident in the efficacy of the vaccine, as you are still afraid of the unvaxxed.
[close]

Nope. Not even bothering with you anymore dude. You're dumb as shit.
[close]

Do you think that bolded part isn't true? The only difference between the vaxxed and unvaxed is the vaxxed are protected from severe symptoms, hospitalization, and death, where the unvaxed are not. I'm not sure what your issue is, since all you seem to do is hurl insults.
It’s not true. You’re twisting that narrative. It prevents covid. Full stop. You can still catch and spread covid; like with any vaccine, it’s not 100%. There’s no reason not to get vaccinated. Blah blah. Focus your life you worthless bitch.

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #751 on: September 20, 2021, 02:33:54 AM »
Ahh everyone gonna do whatever it’s just sort of a dick move though cause the hospital gets a hiding

Got the second one about four hours ago hopefully don’t wake up sick
listen to cosmic psychos

Frank and Fred

« Reply #752 on: September 20, 2021, 09:00:20 AM »
« Ta liberté s’arrête là ou celle des autres commence »

All I have to say regarding COVID vaccines

it is amazing how so many people don't get that simple concept. You either want to be a part of society or you don't. If you really want the "freedom" to abstain from getting vaxxed, you have the 'freedom' to get a job that does not require it and the "freedom" to go live by yourself in the woods.

newguy

« Reply #753 on: September 20, 2021, 10:58:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

it is amazing how so many people don't get that simple concept. You either want to be a part of society or you don't. If you really want the "freedom" to abstain from getting vaxxed, you have the 'freedom' to get a job that does not require it and the "freedom" to go live by yourself in the woods.

But muh individualism

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #754 on: September 20, 2021, 12:07:01 PM »
It’s kind of a dick move cause the hospital cops a flogging, probs gotta open up and get it over with

Got the second phyzer like 14 hours ago, feel alright hopefully don’t get sick
listen to cosmic psychos

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #755 on: October 02, 2021, 08:42:57 AM »
I got my second shot about 18 hours ago.

My shoulder started getting sore roughly six hours into it, and it's still a bit sore, but I can move it freely. No bruise either.

Aside from that, I've been a little bit tired, been getting tiny sporadic chills, but aside from that, I'm all right. It's mellow. I'm in my mid-30s so I wondered what it'd be like.

I'd assume that this is going to be the worst of the side effects since I'm almost a day into it.

GBLange

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 272
« Reply #756 on: October 02, 2021, 08:53:28 AM »
Completed 2 dose of Sinovac back in July..

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #757 on: October 03, 2021, 12:16:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It's also amazing that denying people their medical autonomy and forcing them to bend to the will of the establishment in order to participate in society is now a liberal value. It's pure insanity. Hitler would be proud of you.

Yeah, having to wear a seat belt is a fascist move. And my parents are total Nazis for forcing me to wash my hands on a regular basis. I fucking hate them for this. Hope you did not suffer the same fate, comrade! Glad that you are supporting the fight against anti-abortion laws.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #758 on: October 03, 2021, 12:31:58 AM »
Ahh idk I might not agree with what you have to say but I’ll die trying to defend your right to talk rubbish, deadset
listen to cosmic psychos

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #759 on: October 03, 2021, 12:32:58 AM »
Free speech is mad when you’re fucking someone with a big black cock but nobody wants to suck it
listen to cosmic psychos

newguy

« Reply #760 on: October 03, 2021, 03:45:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It's also amazing that denying people their medical autonomy and forcing them to bend to the will of the establishment in order to participate in society is now a liberal value. It's pure insanity. Hitler would be proud of you.

I find this particularly funny because both of my great grandfathers ended up in concentration camps as they were part of the resistance. Both were declared undesirable and almost died, a part of them was broken and they were never the same. So fuck you for comparing a vaccine to a literal extermination program and a fascist regime you dog cunt

cky enthusiast

« Reply #761 on: October 03, 2021, 12:12:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you’re describing laws

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #762 on: October 03, 2021, 02:40:34 PM »
I got the Pfizer/Moderna combo, but waiting for the Fabo Les to get approved for my booster.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #763 on: October 03, 2021, 04:50:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No one is hunting you, tieing you down and forcing a jab into your arm, you clown. And no one is rounding you up into some form of concentration camp b/c of your CHOICE not get jabbed. get some perspective.  You are free to to leave everyone else the fuck alone as soon as you like.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #764 on: October 03, 2021, 11:15:30 PM »
I got the Pfizer/Moderna combo, but waiting for the Fabo Les to get approved for my booster.

Supreme shots, coming this fall.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #765 on: October 04, 2021, 08:26:21 AM »
I had I big night of drinking last night while watching a series on Covid-19 vaccinations exposed by Project Veritas. Part 4 is coming tonight. Needless to say, I woke up to a healthy amount of angry Patriots this morning. Lol

Part 2 was the funniest. They had an undercover reporter speaking with 2 J&J employees. The first guy took me all of a one minute search to see that he doesn't work for J&J as a scientist, but owns his own company where he's a researcher. The other guy works for J&J as a delivery manager. So his opinion on the vaccine is nothing to take seriously.

What's really sad is that people are so incapable of accepting truth, that they look to conspiracies in order to protect their fragile feelings.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #766 on: October 04, 2021, 08:39:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Supreme shots, coming this fall.

i'm holding out for the Palace shot.
Gon be mwad af

Loki700

• Rep: 74
« Reply #767 on: October 04, 2021, 11:05:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No one is being forced to do anything.  If you choose to go to a place in public, you need to wear clothes.  You can choose to not wear clothes, and society can choose to not let you participate because you're being selfish.

Same thing with the vaccine.  You're free to choose to not get it, and society is free to choose to not let you participate because, again, you're being selfish.

This is how society has always worked.  There's nothing forceful about it.  If you were being grabbed by force and being forced to get the vaccine whether you chose to participate in society or not, then your moronic take might start to have some relevance.
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

hot take

• Rep: -57
« Reply #768 on: October 04, 2021, 11:36:11 AM »
Not getting the vaccine. Wanna spread this shit and kill you weak ass posers.

Loki700

• Rep: 74
« Reply #769 on: October 04, 2021, 12:09:33 PM »
Hey Ricky.  You're still hanging around a place it's been made clear you're not wanted?  You need validation so bad you'll take whatever you can get, even negative?  That's sad man, I hope you find some help.
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

Frank and Fred

« Reply #770 on: October 04, 2021, 12:53:28 PM »

Bring it. Let's see how it goes, tuffguy.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #771 on: October 04, 2021, 01:06:45 PM »
So I was skating around the center of the next town over and saw the mobile vaccine wagon getting packed up to leave for the day. The dude running the show looked the part of a total anti-vax, trump guy. dude had a We The People tattoo on the forearm, III% tattoo on the other arm, black/grey American flag cap.

I'm not one to spread baseless misinformation, and I'm not saying it is happening, but all I've been able to think is that it would be dystopian and still believable to consider that such a person was somehow fucking with the vaccines. What I'm seeing with the mobile vaccine wagons where we live is that they're being run/set up/delivered in vans that aren't so different than the last leg of an Amazon package (not the amazon van, but a 3rd party carrier like XPO or something). Typical of 3rd party service provision, there's zero QC or oversight. bogus if you ask me
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #772 on: October 04, 2021, 01:14:56 PM »
It’s ironic that everyone who is opposed to getting vaccinated is also against universal health care but call themselves pro life.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #773 on: October 04, 2021, 01:21:33 PM »

I read your post in the voice of a pissed off little kid who wants to take his basketball home with him because he wasn't given a foul shot at the playground. Matched your words perfectly.

I'm guessing whoever hurt your little feels here is vaxxed. So they'll be fine.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #774 on: October 04, 2021, 01:28:53 PM »
It’s ironic that everyone who is opposed to getting vaccinated is also against universal health care but call themselves pro life.

yes its because when they get covid and end up in a hospital, doctors need to save their life

hot take

• Rep: -57
« Reply #775 on: October 04, 2021, 05:36:28 PM »
 >:(
Expand Quote
[close]
Hey Ricky.  You're still hanging around a place it's been made clear you're not wanted?  You need validation so bad you'll take whatever you can get, even negative?  That's sad man, I hope you find some help.
Who's Ricky? I can kick flip fake tre and half cab heel. You probably can't do at least two of those so get lost bitch

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #776 on: October 04, 2021, 05:50:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Who's Ricky? I can kick flip fake tre and half cab heel. You probably can't do at least two of those so get lost bitch

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
« Reply #777 on: October 04, 2021, 06:13:54 PM »

Fhk

« Reply #778 on: October 04, 2021, 06:21:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
What if he can real tre? Does he still have to get lost?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #779 on: October 05, 2021, 06:39:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
What if he can real tre? Does he still have to get lost?

Lol what's a fake Tre Ricky ?

Wanker
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in