Author Topic: WBSWB Movement (Wide Board Short Wheelbase)  (Read 80891 times)

logjammin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 346
Re: WBSWB Movement (Wide Board Short Wheelbase)
« Reply #720 on: April 05, 2022, 10:19:09 AM »
Anyone know of any popsicles out there right now as of April 2022 that are 8.75-9.0" with a 14.25" wheelbase or under? Preferrably blank, only one I found was a creature board and I find the huge CREATURE logo across the board to look like a Zumiez pick, and I can't deal with that.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #721 on: April 05, 2022, 12:09:48 PM »
Anyone know of any popsicles out there right now as of April 2022 that are 8.75-9.0" with a 14.25" wheelbase or under? Preferrably blank, only one I found was a creature board and I find the huge CREATURE logo across the board to look like a Zumiez pick, and I can't deal with that.
The Antihero 8.75 with the Gnarmaste graphic has a 14.25wb. It will also be available with the misregistered eagle graphic soon if not now
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Fooj

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 190
« Reply #722 on: April 05, 2022, 12:48:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The Antihero 8.75 with the Gnarmaste graphic has a 14.25wb. It will also be available with the misregistered eagle graphic soon if not now

I’ve been eyeing the Zane Heroin popsicle. I think it’s 9x32x14.25. Looks lovely

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 866
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #723 on: April 05, 2022, 01:27:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I’ve been eyeing the Zane Heroin popsicle. I think it’s 9x32x14.25. Looks lovely
enjoi does an 8.75/32/14.25wb
better graphics than santa cruz/creature
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

logjammin

« Reply #724 on: April 05, 2022, 01:50:01 PM »
Thanks fellas, so far looks like I'm sticking with the antihero's cause I cannot do those creach/enjoi/heroin options, would be ideal to find some blanks with those dimensions though.

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #725 on: April 05, 2022, 01:52:27 PM »
Thanks fellas, so far looks like I'm sticking with the antihero's cause I cannot do those creach/enjoi/heroin options, would be ideal to find some blanks with those dimensions though.
pennswood if you like 14" wb
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #726 on: April 05, 2022, 02:11:26 PM »

Aside from creature stumps. Santa Cruz dot or hand logo has those dims. Anti hero has a few and the Almonte shop in Eugene has shop decks with dope graphics on those dims. And you can order online from them.

https://www.almonteboardshop.net/product/almonte-nun-shop-deck/1249?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=true

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #727 on: April 05, 2022, 02:21:10 PM »

Or you can also just cover it with spray paint and/or stickers.

logjammin

« Reply #728 on: April 05, 2022, 05:53:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is exactly what I need right here, thank you!!!!

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #729 on: April 05, 2022, 06:59:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

they have white blanks on their site for $30
regular blanks for $35
wincing at full price decks @$60-70 after that

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #730 on: April 07, 2022, 10:33:17 AM »
quasi football is back with a new graphic

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #731 on: April 09, 2022, 12:47:05 PM »

GBLange

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
« Reply #732 on: April 09, 2022, 11:49:47 PM »

sweeeet

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #733 on: April 12, 2022, 04:49:07 AM »
tired sigar shape
9.25/31.625/14wb

logjammin

« Reply #734 on: April 12, 2022, 05:03:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
regular blanks for $35

Did you ever order these blanks yourself? Going on 4 business days now, still haven’t shipped.

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #735 on: April 12, 2022, 05:14:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
regular blanks for $35
[close]

Did you ever order these blanks yourself? Going on 4 business days now, still haven’t shipped.
yes two different orders. first one took about 6 days to ship
second one took around 3 iirc
shipping time inconsistency is my only complaint

Ronnie Rodriguez

« Reply #736 on: April 12, 2022, 06:56:43 AM »
tired sigar shape
9.25/31.625/14wb

I don't know if this is still the case, but my sigar had a 14.38" WB and were way closer to 9" at the widest point. Not trying to ruin the fun or discourage anyone, it is a great shape and I will definitely buy one again.

logjammin

« Reply #737 on: April 12, 2022, 08:29:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
regular blanks for $35
[close]

[close]

sigh...this hurts. Thanks for the reply tho man.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #738 on: April 12, 2022, 08:54:46 AM »
Anyone thinking about the Quasi football....

It feels much smaller than what the dimensions say. I literally couldn't ride it.

Willing to sell it to someone for fifty bucks. I literally rode it once
The chillest1

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #739 on: April 12, 2022, 12:35:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
regular blanks for $35
[close]

[close]
[close]

I ordered an 8.25 a month or so ago and it took 12 days from order to arrival to get the deck. It was a little slow comparatively but I don't always feel good about expecting Amazon level shipping from every webstore I buy from. Still, if you got a webstore going you should be at least making weekly trips to the PO.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

garbage plate

• Rep: 34
« Reply #740 on: April 12, 2022, 02:20:33 PM »

What's the measurement over the back truck? I'm too scared to pull the trigger.

logjammin

« Reply #741 on: April 12, 2022, 03:20:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
regular blanks for $35
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I ordered an 8.25 a month or so ago and it took 12 days from order to arrival to get the deck. It was a little slow comparatively but I don't always feel good about expecting Amazon level shipping from every webstore I buy from. Still, if you got a webstore going you should be at least making weekly trips to the PO.

Yeah I got a shipment notification earlier today so I guess I'm gettin lucky. Not like the weather is permitting yet anyways, I'm just an impatient fuck who's used to nearly everywhere offering same day shipping. If any place takes like 2+ business days to ship I'm all wtf man.

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #742 on: April 12, 2022, 03:25:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
regular blanks for $35
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah I got a shipment notification earlier today so I guess I'm gettin lucky. Not like the weather is permitting yet anyways, I'm just an impatient fuck who's used to nearly everywhere offering same day shipping. If any place takes like 2+ business days to ship I'm all wtf man.
i felt the same itch
the product is well worth the relative wait time
they were mia for a hot minute, just hyped my shape is back

logjammin

« Reply #743 on: April 12, 2022, 05:00:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
regular blanks for $35
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
i felt the same itch

That’s good to hear man, this will be my first time trying pennswood so I’m definitely stoked. Are the popsicles steep or mellow?

Murge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #744 on: April 12, 2022, 07:52:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
regular blanks for $35
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
i felt the same itch
[close]

That’s good to hear man, this will be my first time trying pennswood so I’m definitely stoked. Are the popsicles steep or mellow?

Also waiting for a shipment email. But it’s no big I order the 8.75 with the 14 wb. Pretty stoked. But now I have time to figure if I’m gonna use thunders or royals on it.

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #745 on: April 13, 2022, 01:01:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
regular blanks for $35
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
i felt the same itch
[close]

medium steep to steep
can speak on the 8.5 and 8.75 shapes i tried

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
« Reply #746 on: April 13, 2022, 02:37:46 AM »

9.63” w/ 14 inch wheelbase

GBLange

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
« Reply #747 on: April 13, 2022, 05:26:46 AM »

9.63” w/ 14 inch wheelbase

double drilled..sweeet

Murge

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #748 on: April 13, 2022, 09:19:43 AM »
@off on your 8.75 what trucks did you run? Something to extend the wb? Hoping to unlock some flat ground with the small wheelbase.

munchbox

• SLAP Pal
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #749 on: April 13, 2022, 09:46:25 AM »
@Murge venture 6.1s
my favorite combos were vlights with smaller wheels
or the vhollows with 56+ wheels
a little weight feels good with 14wb for timing and pop
i do have young legs so ymmv
if you consider yourself "old" go vhollow with small wheels

currently on cast plates and forged hangers and it works but
id rather swap back to forged plates
52mm trucks feel like home

edit: me and my girl got in a fight this weekend
she ran over my setup twice trying to break it
no cracks at all, like nothing happened. tank quality 8)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 10:25:28 AM by off »