Author Topic: Weird Stories About Pros  (Read 76170 times)

bob george

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
Re: Weird Stories About Pros
« Reply #420 on: March 20, 2021, 07:52:34 PM »
entirely different people with the same nickname
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #421 on: March 20, 2021, 07:55:46 PM »
Man I just wanted to tell the story haha
Agree with you 100% lmao
listen to cosmic psychos

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 272
« Reply #422 on: March 20, 2021, 07:56:48 PM »
entirely different people with the same nickname

Lol crazy. I’d be bummed if my nickname was peewee, especially if there was already one..

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
« Reply #423 on: March 20, 2021, 08:01:10 PM »
Man I just wanted to tell the story haha
Agree with you 100% lmao

no disrespect intended towards you - i love your posts and to be honest i loved reading that petty little tale of kookiness. he's the worst.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #424 on: March 20, 2021, 09:17:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This guy I know pretty well told me he was in a car with some other people going to skate a new pool and someone in the car says man nobody’s allowed to film a smith because peewee’s claimed smith he’s gonna come skate it soon

I mean I wasn’t even there but that is the most ridiculous shit I ever heard I always thought it was too weird to make up hahaha
[close]
Elijah Berle bike locks rails. That’s next level
[close]

Really? That's fucked if true. Not quite as bad as rumors I've heard of pros making spots unskateable once they're done with it, like actually cutting off a part of the rail.

Always found it amusing when skaters get possessive over spots though, like are you really that threatened by the idea of someone else doing a trick there?
[close]

You can believe what you want, but both Elijah and other dudes who were there all said that did not happen.
Well according to Slash it's true that dude's will fuck up a spot for their own amusement, which is lame as fuck.

I don't mind if someone is weird but if someone is whack or suspect there's not much to save yourself from cruel scrutiny. 

Mbrimson88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1047
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #425 on: March 20, 2021, 09:53:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This guy I know pretty well told me he was in a car with some other people going to skate a new pool and someone in the car says man nobody’s allowed to film a smith because peewee’s claimed smith he’s gonna come skate it soon

I mean I wasn’t even there but that is the most ridiculous shit I ever heard I always thought it was too weird to make up hahaha
[close]
[close]

Really? That's fucked if true. Not quite as bad as rumors I've heard of pros making spots unskateable once they're done with it, like actually cutting off a part of the rail.

Always found it amusing when skaters get possessive over spots though, like are you really that threatened by the idea of someone else doing a trick there?
[close]

You can believe what you want, but both Elijah and other dudes who were there all said that did not happen.
[close]
Well according to Slash it's true that dude's will fuck up a spot for their own amusement, which is lame as fuck.

I don't mind if someone is weird but if someone is whack or suspect there's not much to save yourself from cruel scrutiny.

I don't doubt that some people will go to great lengths to do that and I have seen it happen as well, eg Creature on King of the Road completely removed all the concrete added to the barrier spot so no other teams could skate it or get the points, but if you actually read or listened to the interviews from others regarding that particular incident, you might understand that the bike lock was already there and it was just moved down so that they could skate it.

This is where you can believe what you want, really and it makes no difference to me, but I guess that is all part of the wonder and joy that is Slap hey?

It is the weird stories about pros thread, so after all.

Carry on.  :)
I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -237
« Reply #426 on: March 21, 2021, 05:11:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I got one for you guy's, so this was early 2000's.

I was living under a ramp in Chattanooga 8' and 4' they had an escalator type of coping. they had a alcove for random stuff and storage.  I fixed it up and put a double bed inside and lived there for a few years.

Anyways there's a good band and party happening fucking Bill Danforth is seriously there...   He's always been a good influence oine so I'm totally blowing it and gushing it up.

Dude is having fun and chatting up everyone and the parties dying down he's still going hard finally he asked me where's some hooker's and crack?!

I'm like ughhhh I know the spots and we  go out score some crack.I can honestly say I don't ever think I could fuck a hooker.
[close]

And your only telling us this now? Lol

That's a good one..

How was the crack?
[close]
Ohhhh yeah I got the bell ringers, like that feeling of euphoria when you’re doing a huge  nitrous hit it was fun.

This pertains to living under the ramp,

As long as you can listen to music whilst sleeping and deal with the occasional spider or insects you’d be good. Keep it bare minimum so nothing can build a nest, if you had to store your gear plastic buckets and duffle bags for dirty laundry.

Edit......

I believe some pals were confused about my ramblings about living under a ramp, I swear I have mild brain damage and my text seems to take over whilst trying to explain etc....

Not to completely hijack the thread, but for just a slight digression, can we get some of those Weird Stories About Living Under a Ramp for 3 Years? Clearly there have to be some entertaining tales, esp if smoking crack was on the menu.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #427 on: March 21, 2021, 05:31:25 AM »
Keen as
listen to cosmic psychos

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #428 on: March 21, 2021, 06:15:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I was living under a ramp in Chattanooga 8' and 4' they had an escalator type of coping. they had a alcove for random stuff and storage.  I fixed it up and put a double bed inside and lived there for a few years.

Anyways there's a good band and party happening fucking Bill Danforth is seriously there...   He's always been a good influence oine so I'm totally blowing it and gushing it up.

Dude is having fun and chatting up everyone and the parties dying down he's still going hard finally he asked me where's some hooker's and crack?!

I'm like ughhhh I know the spots and we  go out score some crack.I can honestly say I don't ever think I could fuck a hooker.
[close]

That's a good one..

How was the crack?
[close]
Ohhhh yeah I got the bell ringers, like that feeling of euphoria when you’re doing a huge  nitrous hit it was fun.

As long as you can listen to music whilst sleeping and deal with the occasional spider or insects you’d be good. Keep it bare minimum so nothing can build a nest, if you had to store your gear plastic buckets and duffle bags for dirty laundry.

Edit......

I believe some pals were confused about my ramblings about living under a ramp, I swear I have mild brain damage and my text seems to take over whilst trying to explain etc....
[close]

Not to completely hijack the thread, but for just a slight digression, can we get some of those Weird Stories About Living Under a Ramp for 3 Years? Clearly there have to be some entertaining tales, esp if smoking crack was on the menu.

Serious question.

When sleeping rough how do people protect themselves from pests ? Rats , mice etc
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #429 on: March 21, 2021, 10:01:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

That's a good one..

How was the crack?
[close]

Edit......

[close]

[close]

Serious question.

When sleeping rough how do people protect themselves from pests ? Rats , mice etc
Well some of us have the compassion for having pets. I felt disposable I wanted a pet to replace my loneliest moments as forbkeeping lil critters away.

Ya figure medium sized dog or cat $45 for a month’s dry food add in yearly shots and stuff $90 little odds and ends for random incidents like fleas and heart worm meds you can do that on the relatively modest income.

As far as wild stories well did you guy’s know that carpentry and meth somehow get jobs done faster? Notice how I said done faster and not well? I wasn’t involved in their shenanigans but I did hear a lot of things that probably weren’t supposed to be heard

This is one of the blandest ones.... between two dude’s.
Yeah man I’ve got that job in East ridge but I’ve skipped on this reinforced stairs totally doing a halfassed job on places that we’re going to have be replaced. 

Inbetween hearing sniffing and coughing, I’m not stupid.

Not to mention the couple gals that were forcefully booted, I didn’t have an issue with them and tried to not involve myself buttttttt I’m a sucker for it as I’ll get a blowey out of it who knows?!

At one point I was definitely partaking but it’s not really worth my sanity living that way. I wouldn’t want my name attached to shitty carpentry and I hate tweakers repeat I HATE TWEAKERS!!!! 

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #430 on: March 22, 2021, 05:21:26 AM »
Did you have issues with people skating the ramp whilst you were trying to sleep underneath it?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 47
« Reply #431 on: March 22, 2021, 10:52:49 AM »
Did you have issues with people skating the ramp whilst you were trying to sleep underneath it?

asking the important questions

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #432 on: March 22, 2021, 12:20:33 PM »
I got hammered at a college party in Raleigh NC in like 2010-2011 or so, around when the WTF foundation video came out. It was at a skate house and I guess the team was in town for a premier or tour or something. I’m stumbling through the living room to go smoke a blunt with my buddy and seemingly out of nowhere in my drunken haze I realize Dan Murphy and Abdias Rivera were in front of me. I proceeded to tell Dan how stoked I was on his skating and like gassing him up awkwardly for a few minutes while Abdias is just standing there. I didn’t get the vibe that he wanted me to recognize him or anything but it was still awkward. I remember thinking Dan was a bit old to be hanging out at college parties, skate house or not.

In 2004/5 or so I beat Kyle Berard in a game of skate at the first dc skate plaza dyrdek built. He was super friendly and probably sandbagged so I could win and be hyped as a youngish kid on beating a pro. Then Haslam and Gailea Momolu pulled up in a souped up Chrysler 300 and haslam skated flat for a bit landing basically everything. Gailea just kind of lurked in the car and got out every now and then.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

brahmwatson

• Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #433 on: March 23, 2021, 02:28:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

That's a good one..

How was the crack?
[close]

Edit......

[close]

[close]

Serious question.

[close]
Well some of us have the compassion for having pets. I felt disposable I wanted a pet to replace my loneliest moments as forbkeeping lil critters away.

Ya figure medium sized dog or cat $45 for a month’s dry food add in yearly shots and stuff $90 little odds and ends for random incidents like fleas and heart worm meds you can do that on the relatively modest income.

As far as wild stories well did you guy’s know that carpentry and meth somehow get jobs done faster? Notice how I said done faster and not well? I wasn’t involved in their shenanigans but I did hear a lot of things that probably weren’t supposed to be heard

Yeah man I’ve got that job in East ridge but I’ve skipped on this reinforced stairs totally doing a halfassed job on places that we’re going to have be replaced. 

Not to mention the couple gals that were forcefully booted, I didn’t have an issue with them and tried to not involve myself buttttttt I’m a sucker for it as I’ll get a blowey out of it who knows?!

At one point I was definitely partaking but it’s not really worth my sanity living that way. I wouldn’t want my name attached to shitty carpentry and I hate tweakers repeat I HATE TWEAKERS!!!!
You from chatt? Which bridge was it lol

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #434 on: March 23, 2021, 04:45:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

That's a good one..

How was the crack?
[close]

Edit......

[close]

[close]

Serious question.

[close]

[close]
You from chatt? Which bridge was it lol
Naww I never rolled around the bridges, I was either in suck creek or Hixon l spent some time in north Chattanooga and Patton Towers along with St Elmo and Lookout mountain.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #435 on: April 19, 2021, 05:12:03 AM »

“how often do the trains skaters go by?”
“So often you won’t even notice it

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #436 on: April 19, 2021, 10:15:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't doubt that some people will go to great lengths to do that and I have seen it happen as well, eg Creature on King of the Road completely removed all the concrete added to the barrier spot so no other teams could skate it or get the points, but if you actually read or listened to the interviews from others regarding that particular incident, you might understand that the bike lock was already there and it was just moved down so that they could skate it.

This is where you can believe what you want, really and it makes no difference to me, but I guess that is all part of the wonder and joy that is Slap hey?

It is the weird stories about pros thread, so after all.

Carry on.  :)

In an earlier king of the road there was a challenge to skate a secret pool in Albany. I recall one team got there first and then paid off the local shop to not tell the other teams where it was (since you needed a local to take you there, also the locals didn't want it getting blown out), so it became a thing when Zero rolled through and they wouldn't give them directions. I believe Jamie had to threaten the shop to take away their Zero account in order to get directions.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

Jewel Runner

• Rep: 104
« Reply #437 on: April 27, 2021, 10:25:40 AM »
Not a weird story but it was my first and only encounter with pros.

Back in 2012 I was like 14 and the Fallen team came to Portugal to do a demo. They skate the park and everyone's hyped up and I'm super happy to see Jimmy Carlin in person. Knowing he's a big Sonic fan I bring my Sonic the Hedgehog shirt and at the end they autographed this Fallen poster that everyone got. So I'm in line getting my shit signed and dapping everybody and when I get to Jimmy I'm standing there with my hand up while he signs it and Tommy Sandoval says: wait kid. I realized he was drawing Sonic at the back of my poster and signed my shirt aswell afterwards. I was soooooo hyped you can't even imagine.

I never wore that shirt again I just hanged it in my closet dirty and sweaty I couldn't risk washing it. The poster is still hanged in my bedroom wall and it's a cool story to tell whenever I show somebody the back of the poster.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2281
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #438 on: April 27, 2021, 12:32:25 PM »
I believe Jamie had to threaten the shop to take away their Zero account in order to get directions.

Imagine owning a shop and Jamie threatens to take away your Zero account. That's like going into a candy shop and threatening to take away their black jelly bean account.

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #439 on: May 21, 2021, 12:58:49 PM »
not exactly weird butttttt, I was passing by a house and saw a mini ramp in the front yard, so my dad stopped the car and went to see (like a dad would do) who was the owner and shit. 5 min later the dude invited me to skate later in the day.
So I went there in the afternoon and Rodrigo Gerdal* was there, I freaked internally because I'm cool as fuck and just skated for like 4 hours with them all (there were also a couple of old heads). My dad brought beers to the dudes and mf Rodrigo smoked a joint very close to him as I was praying he didnt notice it was crazy-grass. I was glad he didnt notice because he was fucking mental about "drugs" and I was 13/14 at the time.

PS: Im brazilian and worship Rodrigo Gerdal, he's a fucking legend and seemed like a very calm n' down to earth dude  :D

One time two friends of mine and me were drinking (lightly except one of them) and we met Filipe Ortiz and his homies.
Nothing TOO crazy until my hammered friend spit this fucking lines to Filipe:
"I was always a huge fan of you and stuff" THEN "you're good and lands every trick really nicely, BUT my nollie inwards are better than YOURS"
Filipe and his friends just stared at my friend for like 10 seconds as I was freezed and cringed, than the conversation just finished and we took out.

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #440 on: May 21, 2021, 01:03:28 PM »
Expand Quote
I believe Jamie had to threaten the shop to take away their Zero account in order to get directions.
[close]

Imagine owning a shop and Jamie threatens to take away your Zero account. That's like going into a candy shop and threatening to take away their black jelly bean account.

LOL

schockdemonstro

• Rep: 6
« Reply #441 on: May 23, 2021, 01:08:53 AM »
That was in Brazil in 94.

I was in Rio Sul Kidney and out of nowhere John Cardiel and Julien Stranger showed up. The guys arrived curious with the ramp without a skateboard and quickly left.

It was really cool because we had never seen pros at that level since Hosoi years before.

Later I came back and there were Julien, John, Jake Phelps, Joey Tershay and Bob Burnquist.

Bob lived in São Paulo and rarely appeared in Rio. He was always a very nice guy and we fere happy to see him destroying that day, the guy was possessed.

The Americans were wide-eyed and I remember seeing Bob receive a huge bag of spitfire wheels as a gift. I think it was there that he got sponsorship from Deluxe.

Julien and John were also destroying the session without any protective gear. At that time this was not common in bowls and everyone was impressed because the ramp was large.

I went to see Jake to see if he had decks to sell and he said yes, for 25 dollars. At the time, having products from the USA in Brazil was very expensive and I ran home to get the money.

I came back on the track with $ 20 and Jake didn't want to give me the $ 5 discount! He was in a bad mood and did not treat me well, I thought he was a douchebag.

I ended up pissed and left calling him cheap greedy motherfucker or something like that. Then he called me and scowled "Okay, give me the 20 dollars".

He took me in a car, opened the trunk and had a huge stack of decks. I chose a Keith Hufnagel model and left a little pissed off because I thought he was arrogant.

A few days later I was at another skate park and they showed up again. This time only Jake Phelps, Julien Stranger and Joey Tershay.

This time Phelper was totally different. Greeted me, made jokes about the previous day and was super nice. We had a session and ended up chatting with the three of them.

I didn't get to know Cardiel. I got to see him the other day on the park with the black eye.

A friend who was there said that Cardiel got involved in a bar fight with some jiu-jitsu jock and got beaten up.

When he passed she was making fun of him saying "This is Brazil" making punch signals with her hands. lol

Mr.Jenkins

• Rep: 159
« Reply #442 on: May 23, 2021, 01:58:28 AM »

I was in Rio Sul Kidney and out of nowhere John Cardiel and Julien Stranger showed up. The guys arrived curious with the ramp without a skateboard and quickly left.

It was really cool because we had never seen pros at that level since Hosoi years before.

Later I came back and there were Julien, John, Jake Phelps, Joey Tershay and Bob Burnquist.

Bob lived in São Paulo and rarely appeared in Rio. He was always a very nice guy and we fere happy to see him destroying that day, the guy was possessed.

The Americans were wide-eyed and I remember seeing Bob receive a huge bag of spitfire wheels as a gift. I think it was there that he got sponsorship from Deluxe.

Julien and John were also destroying the session without any protective gear. At that time this was not common in bowls and everyone was impressed because the ramp was large.

I went to see Jake to see if he had decks to sell and he said yes, for 25 dollars. At the time, having products from the USA in Brazil was very expensive and I ran home to get the money.

I came back on the track with $ 20 and Jake didn't want to give me the $ 5 discount! He was in a bad mood and did not treat me well, I thought he was a douchebag.

I ended up pissed and left calling him cheap greedy motherfucker or something like that. Then he called me and scowled "Okay, give me the 20 dollars".

He took me in a car, opened the trunk and had a huge stack of decks. I chose a Keith Hufnagel model and left a little pissed off because I thought he was arrogant.

A few days later I was at another skate park and they showed up again. This time only Jake Phelps, Julien Stranger and Joey Tershay.

This time Phelper was totally different. Greeted me, made jokes about the previous day and was super nice. We had a session and ended up chatting with the three of them.

I didn't get to know Cardiel. I got to see him the other day on the park with the black eye.

A friend who was there said that Cardiel got involved in a bar fight with some jiu-jitsu jock and got beaten up.

When he passed she was making fun of him saying "This is Brazil" making punch signals with her hands. lol

This is the ”Wierd stories about pros” thread- not the “I meet some pros” thread.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #443 on: May 23, 2021, 02:26:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This is the ”Wierd stories about pros” thread- not the “I meet some pros” thread.

I thought it was a good story dickhead

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #444 on: May 23, 2021, 02:52:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Too bad this isn’t the “good stories about pros” thread, dickhead  ;)

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: May 23, 2021, 03:03:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Too bad this isn’t the “good stories about pros” thread, dickhead  ;)

Ha!

You got me

hairydog007

• Rep: 2
« Reply #446 on: May 23, 2021, 04:08:32 AM »
I have a few pro stories, none that weird though.

One time I rocked up at my local in Sydney Australia, this shithole skatepark I'd skated at for years, and Grant Taylor, Greyson Fletcher, and a few other Nike dudes were there. Grant was blasting enormous frontside airs on the quarter pipe, and Greyson ended up giving me and my friend a set up and a used deck he had been skating. Legend.

On another occasion, I was at Manly beach one time looking for this hot pro surfer girl Alana Blanchard (there was a surf comp on at the time.)

While walking to the beach, I look into an Oakley store and I see Eric Koston inside randomly. As a sheer reflex, I shout "Koston!" and he looks at me and walks out of the store (where he had been doing a signing), and begins to talk to me for about five minutes. I got a photo with him, and proceeded to continue looking for the hot surfer girl.

As I continue my walk down the beach, I see Austyn Gillette walking toward me. Again, I reflexively say "Austyn!" and he comes over and chats to my friend and I. Austyn was much quieter than Koston and after about a minute he informs us that he was actually on his way to go piss, and he shook our hands and continued walking.

Then, we saw that there was a Nike booth being set up on the beachfront, so we sat on a little ledge waiting to see what pros would be signing autographs. As we're sitting there, Lance Mountain begins to walk in our direction. I waved at him and he came over and shook my hand, and I said I was a big fan. (I wasn't really, I knew who he was but had not really seen much footage of him prior to this encounter.)

We continue sitting on this ledge, and GT and basically the entire Anti-Hero team rock up, and sit right next to us. I then see Dylan Rieder smoking a cigarette in front of me. I was a big fan of Dylan at the time, and really wanted to get a picture with him, but he had lines of girls coming up to him asking for photos, and there was the entire Antihero team right next to me so I felt like I'd look like too much of a fanboy.

I was even wearing Gravis at the time, and Dylan eventually sat down pretty close to me and I kept noticing he would look over, probably knowing I was a fan (Gravis had already died at this point, so I was wearing relics of his old company) but I proceeded to pussy out and not speak to him.

Finally, the Nike signing gets set up and I got autographs from a few dudes, Shane O'Neill being one of them.

I don't know if any of this is interesting or it's just me rehashing a star-studded day, but it was certainly a memorable experience. I've not really had any bad experiences with pros.

LASTLY, I went to the city one time and I saw the DC team, Mike Mo, Mikey Taylor, Chris Cole and some others skating at Martin Place. We sat down to watch, and Mike Mo was rifling off tricks down the three 3 stairs. Mikey turned around and said to us "god damn he's so good" and we just smiled and nodded and continued watching in awe.

All of these chance encounters are pretty absurd given how isolated Australia is. It's like seeing a legendary pokemon in the wild.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #447 on: May 23, 2021, 03:19:22 PM »

I ended up pissed and left calling him cheap greedy motherfucker or something like that.
Then he called me and scowled "Okay, give me the 20 dollars".

You sure it's not the other way round?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

cilantro

• Rep: 44
  • human bean
« Reply #448 on: May 23, 2021, 03:21:42 PM »
Expand Quote

I ended up pissed and left calling him cheap greedy motherfucker or something like that.

[close]

Those damn greedy brazilians! >:-( they’re lucky Jake didn’t call them a slur

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #449 on: May 23, 2021, 05:04:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Those damn greedy brazilians! >:-( they’re lucky Jake didn’t call them a slur

Lol yeah what the fuck?

One time Ben Gore helped me find the perfect fit in a pair of vans slip ons in FTC after checking for a size 9 in like 4 different kinds of shoes (they didn't have anything I was after!). Not weird at all and in fact, he was actively making it less awkward by cracking little jokes. Good guy!
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead