Author Topic: The Worst Feeling  (Read 4294 times)

biaherl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 253
    • Why So Sad avatar image
The Worst Feeling
« on: July 05, 2021, 05:43:45 PM »
My father passed away when I was 2 in 1977. In 2015 I found out that he died in 2007. My mother committed slow suicide and was on her death bed for 3 months in 2006 and never mentioned him. I have broken many bones, have multiple learning disabilities and have had a fiancé tell me that I was bad at sex. As a scorpio that really hurts

I still think the worst feeling is when your wheel kicks a rock out in front of you and it finds its way back under your wheels.

You can see it bounce around. If you're aware of it you can try to avoid it but it still bounces back in front of you

Vent

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
Re: The Worst Feeling
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 05:54:10 PM »
Much love, may rocks stay ever away from your wheels.

pro club blanks

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 06:49:53 PM »
Its absurd how the tiniest of rocks can make us slam

Thanks for opening up man, I really mean it
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 07:03:15 PM by pro club blanks »

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 07:22:58 PM »
my worst is running, throwing my board down, catching my toe on my tail, stumbling and falling down. Such a long lead up to getting wrecked. So much humiliation for failing skateboarding’s most basic task of putting your feet on the board.

valuecommonsense

• Rep: -69
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 07:29:48 PM »
i don't know if it's just me but i can literally ride over rocks like nothin even though i always skate tiny wheels. I just never have all my weight on the front wheels, even when i'm pushing on only my front foot is on the board i'm still leaning back. It's always weirded me out seeing so many people in person eat shit to them, are you guys really just leaning forward on your front wheels at all time?

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 07:59:10 PM »
i don't know if it's just me but i can literally ride over rocks like nothin even though i always skate tiny wheels. I just never have all my weight on the front wheels, even when i'm pushing on only my front foot is on the board i'm still leaning back. It's always weirded me out seeing so many people in person eat shit to them, are you guys really just leaning forward on your front wheels at all time?

Worst feeling for me is when you get a shinner, but not just any shinner... one where you land with your weight on the nose or tail and it snaps the other end directly up into the shin. OP hoping you can find some solace in the fact that we hear you and are with you.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 08:29:46 PM »
If hitting a rock makes you slam you probably shouldn't be skating. Learn how to stand on your board.

pro club blanks

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 08:34:39 PM »
We cant all be like you mr puts no body weight on his board nate broussard

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2021, 08:36:10 PM »
If hitting a rock makes you slam you probably shouldn't be skating. Learn how to stand on your board.

Dawg this is me every sesh. I wish I could stand on my board like you!
https://youtu.be/CCCbtKmimog
Excuse the young man's language, I am positive he's grown up to regret it.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

OldCandy

• Rep: 22
  • cant shuv
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2021, 08:39:45 PM »
what the fuck does this have to do with being a scorpio
Nah i skate big boards cause i got big ass feet and a big ass dick

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 08:40:23 PM »

On the other hand, if YOU haven’t hit a pebble that made you slam then maybe you should skate more, kook. I think pebble slams are very metaphorical. Even the smallest inconvenience can bring you down hard.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2021, 08:49:27 PM »
I guess it would be when you’re setting up for a trick and just before you pop, you realize that you and everyone you love will be dead some day and relatively soon afterwards the world will completely forget that you even existed.  Then as the millennia roll past and our sun eventually peters out, it will expand into a red giant, unceremoniously consuming the earth… much like a fat man sucking down a whole deviled egg in one go.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Grip Jobs

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2021, 08:54:29 PM »
Chick tells you dinner will be ready when you get home from work.
Walk into kitchen and smell the salmon cooking.
Then you realize the salmon is skin side up.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2021, 08:59:25 PM »
Fuck the last 2 posts in this thread got me laughing so hard I forgot I was having an anxiety attack from smoking so many exotics on my private island

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2021, 03:41:24 AM »
One time I was right about to pop onto a manual pad and I hit this rock and fell into the pad and split my eyebrow open

Depends on the rock it’s crazy sometimes skating at night and you go through a bunch of rocks and they just flick away, it’s just if you get one on the angle it’s like a fucking doorstop
listen to cosmic psychos

a742u

• Rep: -6
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2021, 03:54:19 AM »
I remember once at a local park I was going to towards a steep bank and hit a pebble right before going up. Flew straight on the bank and cracked a/few ribs.

Lisa96

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2021, 05:15:31 AM »
I guess it would be when you’re setting up for a trick and just before you pop, you realize that you and everyone you love will be dead some day and relatively soon afterwards the world will completely forget that you even existed.  Then as the millennia roll past and our sun eventually peters out, it will expand into a red giant, unceremoniously consuming the earth… much like a fat man sucking down a whole deviled egg in one go.

man.. i was thinking about getting a little stoned before work until reading this post.. existential anxiety can be a little overwhelming at times..

cky enthusiast

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2021, 05:23:28 AM »

u go 2mph prolly

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2021, 05:34:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dawg this is me every sesh. I wish I could stand on my board like you!
https://youtu.be/CCCbtKmimog
Excuse the young man's language, I am positive he's grown up to regret it.

i'm always peeing on rocks on the sesh

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2021, 05:36:04 AM »
my worst is running, throwing my board down, catching my toe on my tail, stumbling and falling down. Such a long lead up to getting wrecked. So much humiliation for failing skateboarding’s most basic task of putting your feet on the board.

That's the worst. I still do it so often

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2021, 06:13:08 AM »
One time I was right about to pop onto a manual pad and I hit this rock and fell into the pad and split my eyebrow open

Depends on the rock it’s crazy sometimes skating at night and you go through a bunch of rocks and they just flick away, it’s just if you get one on the angle it’s like a fucking doorstop
this. love skating through blind bumps tho so i usually try to plow through unless its an isolated pebble

op its not about the rocks is it. more of a straw that broke the camels back kinda thing. i hope things get well

beandemon

• Rep: 180
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2021, 06:28:22 AM »
Who ate shit with an order of coffees?

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2021, 06:31:10 AM »

yesterday some lawn truck dropped rocks and mud all over my street, used this method to avoid them all and was feeling proud. Then hit a stick that sent me flying. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2021, 06:46:23 AM »
When somebody parks in front of the slappy curb, or when a dog takes a giant shit behind the slappy curb.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2021, 08:12:38 AM »
When you drive far to the skatepark/ spot only to realize you forgot your skate shoes or your board when you get there.
When there’s a puddle behind the coping in the bowl
When you go to tre flip some stairs, miss the flick, so the board is now doing an insane 720 flip right under you, and you’ve got milliseconds to figure out how to contort your legs so you don’t land back on the board, but also not land awkwardly.
Catching the board with one foot and stomping it down on top of your other foot.
Slipping out on a backside 360, and double high fiving the ground with full force
Landing on a trick perfectly but still slipping out
Realizing you got someone’s gum on your griptape
Taking a session ending slam 5 minutes in to the session

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1132
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2021, 08:32:08 AM »
outside of everyday life, that realization you don’t and probably won’t ever skate like you did when you were 16

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2021, 09:17:01 AM »
My father passed away when I was 2 in 1977. In 2015 I found out that he died in 2007. My mother committed slow suicide and was on her death bed for 3 months in 2006 and never mentioned him. I have broken many bones, have multiple learning disabilities and have had a fiancé tell me that I was bad at sex. As a scorpio that really hurts

I still think the worst feeling is when your wheel kicks a rock out in front of you and it finds its way back under your wheels.

You can see it bounce around. If you're aware of it you can try to avoid it but it still bounces back in front of you

Vent

Wait so just to clarify; you spent your entire life thinking he died in 1977 only to find out he didn't die until 2007? I figure you probably don't have a lot of answers considering your mother died before you were aware of this but did you ever learn anything from family members, etc?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2021, 09:27:10 AM »
Ghost pop.  Feel like an incompetent idiot everytime I wind up for a kickflip, hop in the air, and the board stays put
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

CannerSpaghetti

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2021, 10:06:34 AM »
Extreme thirst

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2021, 10:23:01 AM »
   I have a healthy amount of fear that I have not experienced my worst feeling.  Almost drowning once blew.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"