Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64854 times)

HeavyAndExpensive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 114
Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #450 on: September 14, 2021, 04:43:21 PM »
It’s easy to suggest she could just be an “industry player”, but how would she be able to keep a lid on that kind of talent for long?  That’s one bird that simply cannot be caged.

True. One cannot ask the river not to flow, or expect the songbird not to sing.

Clemskiba

• Rep: 50
  • almost canadian
« Reply #451 on: September 14, 2021, 05:01:35 PM »

damn, he said it all - i'm positive berriuma's face is graced with little bright red xenu cheeks as he is sitting angrily at his computer right now

when is my favorite scientologist's (besides will smith) video response dropping?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 05:10:22 PM by Clemskiba »

We're all posting on a message board in 2022. We're all losers.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65426
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #452 on: September 14, 2021, 05:37:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

game set match

Wow, just fuckin ruined berries. Kids articulate and gets his points across like hes got auto aim in Call of Duty.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #453 on: September 14, 2021, 05:41:38 PM »

Damn the end was spot on, the berrics used to be dope, and now its such dog shit...Chase Gabor still works there by the sounds of it too

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #454 on: September 14, 2021, 06:00:47 PM »
Lifted Tater 100% smoking on that Berrics Pack

I still think it would be hilarious if Steve Berra didn't even comment that & it was just a level 30 troll or Gifted Hater himself.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #455 on: September 14, 2021, 10:34:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
OnlyFans
https://mega.nz/folder/WUUUCbjK#xgn45RhKUzXMKjDlNIuDdg

Decryption key:
xgn45RhKUzXMKjDlNIuDdg

Spend your money on something practical
[close]

Pretty fucked you actually made these folders.. that being said I looked at them so shame on me but god damn I think this is worst “adult content” I’ve seen in my life. Some photos are laughable at how unsexy the pose or facial expression is and why’s she post pictures of her sister on her onlyfans? But yeah again pretty fucked you went through all the effort to archive her whole only fans
[close]

Just to clarify I didn't make it, but I know people are curious and $50 for a picture of a back smith on a curb is not wavy. You can find literally anyone's OnlyFans on some forum.
[close]

This. Who pays for onlyfans when there are so many sites who are leaking this shit.
Hell, i googled her of and the second link was a message board with a dl link to her stuff.
[close]

Legit fans (who sadly probably think they have some sort of relationship with them) will pay to support their favorite sex worker - like how people will buy merch/music from their favorite small band/brand/artist/etc.
[close]

Simps.
Also "favorite sex worker" Sounds really sad. Why adult model?
[close]
Nothing wrong with the title sex work either, but If they putting things in themselves or getting banged its a lot more than adult modeling. I paid for some peoples OF, nothing over $5/mo tho, the real spicy shit also sold within their sites (hi pay $10 for this super hot session from last night), and so they double the hustle, which I am all down for.

They’re modeling dicks?

Backing what you said mean salto, like just cause you can be an arsehole doesn’t mean you should hey
listen to cosmic psychos

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
« Reply #456 on: September 14, 2021, 10:43:39 PM »
Damm the hifted gater smoked them. Really good one

I hope Berra shouts the fuck up now.

newguy

« Reply #457 on: September 14, 2021, 11:59:22 PM »

Mate just virtually folded Berra like a piece of moldy cardboard left in a cave too long 💀

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #458 on: September 15, 2021, 12:02:03 AM »
I'm a little impressed with the Gifted Hater, he seems pretty level headed and emphatic consider the premise of his channel.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

robdabaus

• Rep: 0
« Reply #459 on: September 15, 2021, 04:45:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The magnetic moniker "skatepussy" caught my eye as a 33-year-old woman. I yearned to know more and found this captivating interview by a budding cannabis-infused beverage company. I learned the dame is in the erotica business, and has "long-ass rose fingernails" which do not hamper her joint-rolling proficiency. She's also a "daring" professional skateboarder and an inspiring rapper. She also vocally laments, passionately, the discriminatory practices in the world of professional skateboarding against women skaters.

“I’m gonna make my boards and make myself a pro,” she said firmly. “I’m not gonna wait in line for a greasy, wrinkled, guy to take a percentage of my board money. If I’m risking my livelihood, I want to make 100 percent of my money. I’m building my lemonade stand and y’all can wait in line.”

Good on her saying something so brave yet so controversial. She then goes on to inform younger readers to “buy an ounce and a vibrator.” A real life coach.

Above she can be seen hanging out with family while smoking. The interview goes on to state she has a new Benz and a fully paid for house at 26. A struggle any aspiring professional skateboarder can relate to.

After reading this interview and glancing at my driveway brimming with exotic sports cars and pallets of Kreper kingpins I bemoan the up-and-coming floozies. Hopefully, there's just enough to go around.
[close]

Thank you for your investigative journalism. Skategoat and Skatemama are household names round these parts. Skatepussy seems more reclusive. A quick search reveals no actual skating though. Odd.
[close]

Might want to try a new search engine. Found this fire ass clip in 3 seconds

[close]

I get why she’ll turn her self pro. If she was gonna wait for some old wrinkly guy to turn her with her no pop pop shuv  lingerie gimmick she would be waiting a long time. Her saying she’s risking her livelihood was a good lol with this clip
[close]

She doesn't want to fall down and get pussy broke.
[close]

I've been aware of skatepussy for a while now (because of her ass) I always thought it was a bit weird how she's going to these parks that most likely have kids there with her whole ass out.
:o :o

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2536
« Reply #460 on: September 15, 2021, 05:09:16 AM »
I assume these kids have already seen loads of butts on their phones and/or at the beach...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #461 on: September 15, 2021, 05:11:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The magnetic moniker "skatepussy" caught my eye as a 33-year-old woman. I yearned to know more and found this captivating interview by a budding cannabis-infused beverage company. I learned the dame is in the erotica business, and has "long-ass rose fingernails" which do not hamper her joint-rolling proficiency. She's also a "daring" professional skateboarder and an inspiring rapper. She also vocally laments, passionately, the discriminatory practices in the world of professional skateboarding against women skaters.

“I’m gonna make my boards and make myself a pro,” she said firmly. “I’m not gonna wait in line for a greasy, wrinkled, guy to take a percentage of my board money. If I’m risking my livelihood, I want to make 100 percent of my money. I’m building my lemonade stand and y’all can wait in line.”

Good on her saying something so brave yet so controversial. She then goes on to inform younger readers to “buy an ounce and a vibrator.” A real life coach.

Above she can be seen hanging out with family while smoking. The interview goes on to state she has a new Benz and a fully paid for house at 26. A struggle any aspiring professional skateboarder can relate to.

After reading this interview and glancing at my driveway brimming with exotic sports cars and pallets of Kreper kingpins I bemoan the up-and-coming floozies. Hopefully, there's just enough to go around.
[close]

Thank you for your investigative journalism. Skategoat and Skatemama are household names round these parts. Skatepussy seems more reclusive. A quick search reveals no actual skating though. Odd.
[close]

Might want to try a new search engine. Found this fire ass clip in 3 seconds

[close]

I get why she’ll turn her self pro. If she was gonna wait for some old wrinkly guy to turn her with her no pop pop shuv  lingerie gimmick she would be waiting a long time. Her saying she’s risking her livelihood was a good lol with this clip
[close]

She doesn't want to fall down and get pussy broke.
[close]

I've been aware of skatepussy for a while now (because of her ass) I always thought it was a bit weird how she's going to these parks that most likely have kids there with her whole ass out.
[close]
:o :o

Be careful bro you may get banned for misogyny.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #462 on: September 15, 2021, 05:13:48 AM »
I assume these kids have already seen loads of butts on their phones and/or at the beach...

Yeah but now they have to smell it.

Also it's not a beach or a picture on their phones. It's a public skatepark

WavyDavy

• Rep: 126
« Reply #463 on: September 15, 2021, 05:18:23 AM »
So when will there be male skaters filming park edits only wearing thongs?
Maybe some Venice locals. Skategoat? Sean Davis?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #464 on: September 15, 2021, 05:24:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So what? Like seeing a butt in a thong in a different setting will somehow damage them? That's some puritanical shit.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #465 on: September 15, 2021, 05:37:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

So what? Like seeing a butt in a thong in a different setting will somehow damage them? That's some puritanical shit.

No it's some petulant child brain shit. Thinking you should just always get what you want whenever you want it and not worry about other people.
I don't care about nudity I think there's plenty of places where full nudity should be more accepted pools beaches etc.
But I do care about skateboarding and being shitty at a skatepark sucks no matter what. wether it's snaking, over waxing, graffiti or even basically streaking in people's way.
Basically just don't be an asshole

conqueso

« Reply #466 on: September 15, 2021, 05:40:32 AM »

Evan mock is filming his new part with a gimp mask

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #467 on: September 15, 2021, 05:41:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Children shouldnt be exposed to grown adults skating naked for social media clout.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #468 on: September 15, 2021, 05:42:56 AM »
It’s crazy like back in the day cunts would yell shit like ‘get your rat out’ or, ‘show us your motor’
Older cunts long gone man they’re eyes woulda been popping out their heads to see this at a skatepark
listen to cosmic psychos

newguy

« Reply #469 on: September 15, 2021, 05:46:47 AM »

Now I want some footy of nick dompierre in a thong, dammit!

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #470 on: September 15, 2021, 06:01:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Children shouldnt be exposed to grown adults skating naked for social media clout.

The clout chasing is the problem, I agree.

IpathCats

« Reply #471 on: September 15, 2021, 06:12:51 AM »
Homegirl gotta whole ass man face. Who is paying her for "content"?

drewdown

• Rep: -28
« Reply #472 on: September 15, 2021, 06:32:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I agree as well.   What other reason would she be doing it?  Its like she got nothing else to go on so just revert to whatever she got left, her body.  Which isn't all that great but when you're the only doing it in a specific environment its bound to catch some attention. 

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #473 on: September 15, 2021, 09:39:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think the argument that some people would make is the sexualization of it, that children shouldn't be exposed to.

I haven't seen many of her videos but skating leather thongs or suggestive lingerie is probably what people don't want at the skatepark. As well as nudity.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #474 on: September 15, 2021, 10:43:23 AM »
ISUCK did a buck naked Benihana and slap loves him for it
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
  • Get bent
« Reply #475 on: September 15, 2021, 10:45:31 AM »
Gifted hater is for the masses
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #476 on: September 15, 2021, 11:14:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Australia is dickhead jail but America is the real horny jail.
Australians got kicked out of Britain for being too rowdy and stealing shit. Americans snuck out of Britain because they wanted to find a place to fuck their cousins without being judged.

That aside and even morality aside don't leak nudes because then you become the horrible men their narrative already paints you as. You make their bullshit become true.
[close]

Nah dude this place was founded by pinch faced protestant freaks who wanted to snitch on each other for being too Anglican

Spanish catholics arrived in Florida and the Caribbean like 100 years before Protestants got to America.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #477 on: September 15, 2021, 11:16:38 AM »
The best part is I don’t see anyway for the “company” to recover after this.

I know there are a lot of dumb people out there, but I can’t see anyone buying the pants at their current price. And as mentioned in this thread, they’re basically alienating any true fans they had previously. So they will be left with no customers, not that I assume they had to many before but I’m sure it was doing OK.

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #478 on: September 15, 2021, 11:17:23 AM »
I think the argument that some people would make is the sexualization of it, that children shouldn't be exposed to.

I haven't seen many of her videos but skating leather thongs or suggestive lingerie is probably what people don't want at the skatepark. As well as nudity.

You could argue that her sexuality and marketing is just an answer to all the sexuality skateboarding used for advertising in the early 90s to present day. But honestly I just think these girls are corny and only care about skateboarding because it's "counter culture" (lol) and goes along with their weed-smoking luxury fashion branding.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
  • Get bent
« Reply #479 on: September 15, 2021, 11:33:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You could argue that her sexuality and marketing is just an answer to all the sexuality skateboarding used for advertising in the early 90s to present day. But honestly I just think these girls are corny and only care about skateboarding because it's "counter culture" (lol) and goes along with their weed-smoking luxury fashion branding.

I agree, I don’t think these women actually would be skating if it wasn’t popular and “counter culture”, I mean I’m all for being inclusive and allowing anyone and everyone to skate, but it seems like they are hopping on this bandwagon because they can see some money in it and it appeals to their ideals and values, but whatever I’m just a greasy old white dude, what the fuck do I know
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog