Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64844 times)

newguy

Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #660 on: September 18, 2021, 11:15:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
can you tell us how to obtain a copy of your book?
[close]

Lol ,  8)
[close]

Everyone's saying you wrote the short novel Moon People. Is this true?  :)
[close]

You mean story about 3 homosexual guys from slap forum who try to go to the moon in order to Ollie higher than one deck? Dale, newguy,and muffin? Constantly posting their fit from the lunar module and thinking slap is dating app?

You’re going to eat those words when I post a clip of a 7 board Ollie tomorrow

RichardBarkley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #661 on: September 18, 2021, 11:19:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I have a pretty strict no-kooking policy, but I'll make an exception
[close]

Thanks! I'll add you to my collection! 8)
[close]

You think your neg rep game is strong?

Ha please... Come back to me when you're nearing 500
[close]

Those are rookie number, gotta bump those numbers up!

Holy shit

How ? Haha. I gotta know

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Lil Ricky

• Rep: -216
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #662 on: September 18, 2021, 11:27:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit

How ? Haha. I gotta know

A mod gave him -65k, that's how. It's unearned. There's several guys on team -65k.

newguy

« Reply #663 on: September 18, 2021, 11:44:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit

How ? Haha. I gotta know

[close]

A mod gave him -65k, that's how. It's unearned. There's several guys on team -65k.

Yh cos the mods have nothing better to do than dole out negative rep at random  ::), didn’t we already all agree that this point thing is meaningless anyway?

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65426
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #664 on: September 18, 2021, 11:51:01 AM »
Twas a gift from the old gods of slap, from days before the great darkness.

For real though as far as i know im the original 65k. Too be fair I asked for it. I kook every single person who mentions rep as per tradition. There was even a time long ago when we almost abandoned the rep system.

newguy

« Reply #665 on: September 18, 2021, 11:59:53 AM »

For real though as far as i know im the original 65k. Too be fair I asked for it. I kook every single person who mentions rep as per tradition. There was even a time long ago when we almost abandoned the rep system.

Too bad yall didn’t. I wish you could hide it honestly, reddit and Twitter fucked my brain up: anytime I see a poster with negative rep I assume his posts are bad, even though that’s not the case. Was there a vote to abandon rep, did the mods make a poll or something? What were the results if that was the case? Curious to know

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -137
« Reply #666 on: September 18, 2021, 12:06:46 PM »
i wouldn’t pay $1400 for that shit if it grew my johnson 3 more inches and let me have 7 seconds of heaven with shortys rosa
big texas cummer

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65426
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #667 on: September 18, 2021, 01:07:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Too bad yall didn’t. I wish you could hide it honestly, reddit and Twitter fucked my brain up: anytime I see a poster with negative rep I assume his posts are bad, even though that’s not the case. Was there a vote to abandon rep, did the mods make a poll or something? What were the results if that was the case? Curious to know

It never made it off the ground but was mentioned by a few mods, I think it was around the time they did the last issue of slap.

newguy

« Reply #668 on: September 18, 2021, 02:18:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It never made it off the ground but was mentioned by a few mods, I think it was around the time they did the last issue of slap.

Whew ok that really was a long time ago

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #669 on: September 19, 2021, 03:19:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Australia is dickhead jail but America is the real horny jail.
Australians got kicked out of Britain for being too rowdy and stealing shit. Americans snuck out of Britain because they wanted to find a place to fuck their cousins without being judged.

That aside and even morality aside don't leak nudes because then you become the horrible men their narrative already paints you as. You make their bullshit become true.
[close]

Nah dude this place was founded by pinch faced protestant freaks who wanted to snitch on each other for being too Anglican
[close]

Spanish catholics arrived in Florida and the Caribbean like 100 years before Protestants got to America.
[close]

Yeah but the Spanish aren't the foundations of this country, the British colonists are

And now it's a ~25% Catholic country with a Catholic president and Catholics making up a majority of the Supreme Court.

Just found your original post and the one you were replying to oddly specific yet unintentionally funny.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
« Reply #670 on: September 19, 2021, 05:07:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Australia is dickhead jail but America is the real horny jail.
Australians got kicked out of Britain for being too rowdy and stealing shit. Americans snuck out of Britain because they wanted to find a place to fuck their cousins without being judged.

That aside and even morality aside don't leak nudes because then you become the horrible men their narrative already paints you as. You make their bullshit become true.
[close]

Nah dude this place was founded by pinch faced protestant freaks who wanted to snitch on each other for being too Anglican
[close]

Spanish catholics arrived in Florida and the Caribbean like 100 years before Protestants got to America.
[close]

Yeah but the Spanish aren't the foundations of this country, the British colonists are
[close]

And now it's a ~25% Catholic country with a Catholic president and Catholics making up a majority of the Supreme Court.

Just found your original post and the one you were replying to oddly specific yet unintentionally funny.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 799
« Reply #671 on: September 19, 2021, 06:19:28 PM »

vhsfisheye

« Reply #672 on: September 19, 2021, 06:39:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hahah….you are wrong…but now seriously..that offends you?! Talk to ALLEN to lock my account I’m sure he will.
It’s better to be loser here than in real life for sure. Take care you are not well.
[close]

I'm not offended, it's not the first time some ignorant dick has called me gay to try and denigrate me but it's clear your "gay friends" are just a shield that you can throw up any time someone rightly accuses you of being homophobic.
[close]

My sister is gay..and she would hate you. Swear to God. You are wrong man..again. Stop acting like little girls all 3 of you .leave me alone

We still haven’t seen a fit

live, laugh, love

« Reply #673 on: September 19, 2021, 08:29:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hahah….you are wrong…but now seriously..that offends you?! Talk to ALLEN to lock my account I’m sure he will.
It’s better to be loser here than in real life for sure. Take care you are not well.
[close]

I'm not offended, it's not the first time some ignorant dick has called me gay to try and denigrate me but it's clear your "gay friends" are just a shield that you can throw up any time someone rightly accuses you of being homophobic.
[close]

My sister is gay..and she would hate you. Swear to God. You are wrong man..again. Stop acting like little girls all 3 of you .leave me alone
[close]

I think dude got banned. I could be wrong. But posting a fit is an automatic L in my book. Imagine thinking that says anything. You're already lost.

newguy

« Reply #674 on: September 20, 2021, 12:02:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think dude got banned. I could be wrong. But posting a fit is an automatic L in my book. Imagine thinking that says anything. You're already lost.

Wrong, one of the Slap scriptures clearly states « Thou who hath spoken ill on thy fellow man, shall prove thy worthiness by showing thy threads for all to see » Anyone who posts a fit I respect because they’re a good sport and like the banter, Ric is just a little scared cunt

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #675 on: September 20, 2021, 12:13:56 AM »
i take a break from slap and then i log back on to see y’all curious about sucking dick and some dude thinks slap hates him for being gay. news flash, no one cares. news flash #2 if y’all wanna suck dick i own a dick myself.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

newguy

« Reply #676 on: September 20, 2021, 02:47:07 AM »
Expand Quote
i take a break from slap and then i log back on to see y’all curious about sucking dick and some dude thinks slap hates him for being gay. news flash, no one cares. news flash #2 if y’all wanna suck dick i own a dick myself.
[close]

every single time I think I’ve seen all key and peele skits, someone pulls out a new one I never saw.

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #677 on: September 26, 2021, 10:43:52 AM »
Has anyone said this yet but check the site. They are down to $150
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1262
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #678 on: September 26, 2021, 12:31:57 PM »
yeah saw that friday. was telling my friend about it and he hadn’t heard about it so i pulled it up to blow his mind and ended up looking dumb.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1262
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #679 on: September 26, 2021, 12:35:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha gnarred asshole

Crusty Grundle

« Reply #680 on: September 27, 2021, 09:57:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
yeah saw that friday. was telling my friend about it and he hadn’t heard about it so i pulled it up to blow his mind and ended up looking dumb.
I have no clue as to what they have invested in their pants, but I bet that they are just trying to break even after the blowback from this fiasco. 

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #681 on: September 27, 2021, 10:17:34 AM »

Stop paying attention after i found out about fornite was selling some collab jacket for like $1300

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 866
  • like….? brunch
« Reply #682 on: September 27, 2021, 02:48:09 PM »
balenciaga has been uninspired trash for a minute now
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

idontwantausername

« Reply #683 on: September 29, 2021, 02:30:06 PM »
23 pages of hate over a blatantly obvious typo.

Bunch of Einsteins on archeological-level missions searching for something to hate on.

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #684 on: September 29, 2021, 02:46:50 PM »
23 pages of hate over a blatantly obvious typo.

Bunch of Einsteins on archeological-level missions searching for something to hate on.

You obviously did not actually check her site during this and realize that every single item on her site had changed in price drastically, including the free shipping threshold. It was in no way a typo, it was deliberate and she changed it back after massive blowback. She was blocking anyone who even innocently asked for clarification on the prices. It was a marketing ploy so that when she dropped the prices back down to 50% more than the original price, it wouldn't seem so bad compared to $1400.

Looks like you're the one desperately trying to hate when you don't know what you're talking about.  ;)

idontwantausername

« Reply #685 on: September 29, 2021, 02:50:38 PM »
Oh ya, forgot how “powerful” Slap is.

If you believe that they were charging 1400 for regular pants in their line you are dumber than dumb.

Regardless of website price changes. Or a free shipping threshold. It was an obvious outlier of a price on a regular product. Simple logic over blowing your load looking to talk shit might save face for some people here.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #686 on: September 29, 2021, 02:54:54 PM »
Arrives super late to the party and then begins to tell us what we missed. You're gonna do great around here
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #687 on: September 29, 2021, 02:55:52 PM »

If you believe that they were charging 1400 for regular pants in their line you are dumber than dumb.

Regardless of website price changes. Or a free shipping threshold. It was an obvious outlier of a price on a regular product. Simple logic over blowing your load looking to talk shit might save face for some people here.

Hi Marissa!  ;)

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #688 on: September 29, 2021, 03:07:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hi Marissa!  ;)

It's ScapeGoat defending his lady. Gotta help her get paid so she doesn't have to resort to OnlyFans and Berra constantly asking for personal photos and vids from her.

idontwantausername

« Reply #689 on: September 29, 2021, 03:20:36 PM »
Arrives super late to the party and then begins to tell us what we missed. You're gonna do great around here

No interest in doing great. Just a lesson in context over being so thirsty for gossip. It might actually make things more interesting here in skate 4chan land.