Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 171199 times)

sus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #1080 on: November 16, 2022, 05:58:03 PM »
Hes going after Kevin in the insta stories now. lol

also calling him a "woman beater" for fighting a homeless woman that punched in their window

not that it's necessarily okay, but you guys get the idea - Mikey's reaching

*edit - now that i see how Mikey reacts with his friendships & various relationships, it seems like every relationship is purely transactional to him

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #1081 on: November 16, 2022, 06:00:27 PM »

dude really went out of his way to not talk shit on his Nine Club interview, and this is the thanks he gets
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

djsmoothnuts

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1082 on: November 16, 2022, 06:01:24 PM »

that’s crazy because kevin was nothing but respectful on the nine club when they asked about michael alfredo

fistful0dynamite

« Reply #1083 on: November 16, 2022, 06:02:20 PM »
What the fuck does Hannah tallman have to do with this?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1084 on: November 16, 2022, 06:02:46 PM »
Gonna get some hate on this maybe but I feel like I've seen that same vacant smile on TK's face when he was starting to lose it
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1085 on: November 16, 2022, 06:07:14 PM »
Gonna get some hate on this maybe but I feel like I've seen that same vacant smile on TK's face when he was starting to lose it

nah, you're right.  thats the look of a narcissist/sociopath trying to hold it together when the mask starts to crack and they know they're fucked. 

"narcissistic injury"

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #1086 on: November 16, 2022, 06:09:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nah, you're right.  thats the look of a narcissist/sociopath trying to hold it together when the mask starts to crack and they know they're fucked. 

"narcissistic injury"

don't think TK was a narcissist/sociopath. he definitely had a few loose screws but seemed to be suffering from bipolar disorder amongst other issues

thingsthingsthings

• Rep: 32
« Reply #1087 on: November 16, 2022, 06:11:37 PM »

hahah she has no idea either. this is all over the place

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1088 on: November 16, 2022, 06:12:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

"narcissistic injury"
[close]

don't think TK was a narcissist/sociopath. he definitely had a few loose screws but seemed to be suffering from bipolar disorder amongst other issues

i think TK probably had some level of Schizophrenia, but these traits often overlap. 

larry sanders

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1089 on: November 16, 2022, 06:12:37 PM »

I’m with you.

Mikey’s a kook who needs to figure some stuff out, his company is dead, people should stop piling on, no need to hit him when he’s already down for the count

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 634
« Reply #1090 on: November 16, 2022, 07:10:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m with you.

Mikey’s a kook who needs to figure some stuff out, his company is dead, people should stop piling on, no need to hit him when he’s already down for the count
The dude is actively trying to ruin multiple peoples
skate careers with made up claims of racism and going as far as to call one a nazi with zero evidence to back it up. It goes a hell of a lot further than needing to “figure some stuff out”.  He’s just a culture vulture of the highest order and deserves every bit of flack he’s getting.

Get hungry on it!

larry sanders

« Reply #1091 on: November 16, 2022, 07:26:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m with you.

[close]
skate careers with made up claims of racism and going as far as to call one a nazi with zero evidence to back it up. It goes a hell of a lot further than needing to “figure some stuff out”.  He’s just a culture vulture of the highest order and deserves every bit of flack he’s getting.

he’s digging his own grave. No one is taking his attempts to ruin other peoples careers even the slightest bit seriously. There’s no need to keep going at this point

323-BALM

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1092 on: November 16, 2022, 07:31:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m with you.

[close]
[close]

he’s digging his own grave. No one is taking his attempts to ruin other peoples careers even the slightest bit seriously. There’s no need to keep going at this point

No way. That’s how we got Donald Trump as President. Believe these dudes when the tell you who they are.
You've clearly never smelled a cauliflower fart.

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 634
« Reply #1093 on: November 16, 2022, 07:44:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m with you.

[close]
[close]

[close]

No way. That’s how we got Donald Trump as President. Believe these dudes when the tell you who they are.
Exactly. Not holding people accountable for their shitty behavior isn’t a deterrent, it just emboldens them.

Get hungry on it!

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1073
« Reply #1094 on: November 16, 2022, 07:56:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m with you.

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Exactly. Not holding people accountable for their shitty behavior isn’t a deterrent, it just emboldens them.

To be fair, posting about it on slap isn’t holding anyone responsible.

larry sanders

« Reply #1095 on: November 16, 2022, 07:58:56 PM »
he’s a complete joke, his company is dead, he’ll never be able to regain credibility in the skate world and his attempt at being a filmmaker was a total flop, what other ‘accountability’ do people want?

Don’t get me wrong I think he deserves all that has come to him, I just don’t see the point in piling on further

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1227
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1096 on: November 16, 2022, 08:08:01 PM »
Imagine trying to absolutely destroy the one dude that never slandered your name whatsoever when he is the one that has most room to say anything at all. You sway a guy away from one of the sickest companies with a way better look and team than the delusional brainchild of a “board company” you wanted to start. You ruin his image a little with your childish meltdown on the internet and he goes to one of skateboardings biggest platforms right now and does nothing but give you endless props time and time again for everything when he could’ve just glossed over it and said it was all him. I don’t ever seriously wish hardship on people, but this could be the exception.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1097 on: November 16, 2022, 08:08:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m with you.

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

To be fair, posting about it on slap isn’t holding anyone responsible.
don’t discredit the power of slap. look what happened to jason jesse. i think this is all very well covered though at the same time, nobody is digging through old magazines to have to find the evidence here.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #1098 on: November 16, 2022, 09:00:50 PM »
ftp://
Expand Quote
[close]

hahah she has no idea either. this is all over the place

Has he just decided this random woman is Hannah tallman? Or does anyone know what person Kevin was defending in comments and Mikey's just had a brain fart and called them Hannah tallman

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1099 on: November 16, 2022, 09:37:04 PM »
Aight I’m gonna play devils advocate.

Mikey is terribly troubled and the people that were close to him for extended periods know this. Gary, Kevin, even Nak, they’re not actively defending Mikey but they’re not talking ill about him either. Gary seemed like he really didn’t want to touch on Mikey, and I think that’s due to them knowing that Mikey is possibly ill or mentally unstable.

I hate Mikey too, I’ve disliked everything he’s put his face on, but to me this reminds me of a TK situation where the internet isn’t helping. Mikey needs close friends or family to call him out and suggest he logs off social media and work on his mental well being, you see people on this thread questioning his mental state too, but we’re all finding his demise to be entertainment and offering nothing positive to the situation. Remember what happened to TK and the guilty conscience Slap felt for possibly being an influence over TK’s demise.

As much as I find Mikey insufferable, I think it’s reached a point where I see a sick man in demise. Guy needs help before something tragic happens again.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1227
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1100 on: November 16, 2022, 10:38:20 PM »

Mikey is terribly troubled and the people that were close to him for extended periods know this. Gary, Kevin, even Nak, they’re not actively defending Mikey but they’re not talking ill about him either. Gary seemed like he really didn’t want to touch on Mikey, and I think that’s due to them knowing that Mikey is possibly ill or mentally unstable.

I hate Mikey too, I’ve disliked everything he’s put his face on, but to me this reminds me of a TK situation where the internet isn’t helping. Mikey needs close friends or family to call him out and suggest he logs off social media and work on his mental well being, you see people on this thread questioning his mental state too, but we’re all finding his demise to be entertainment and offering nothing positive to the situation. Remember what happened to TK and the guilty conscience Slap felt for possibly being an influence over TK’s demise.

As much as I find Mikey insufferable, I think it’s reached a point where I see a sick man in demise. Guy needs help before something tragic happens again.
his ego is affecting his mental state and your ego won’t allow anyone to tell you what to do. Kwhite was so nice with his words about him and still got bad mouthed. He needs a spanking from his mom if anything and I’m not being funny

grassblade

« Reply #1101 on: November 16, 2022, 10:59:51 PM »
the only thing that can fix this

is for mikey to get his ass absolutely beaten

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #1102 on: November 16, 2022, 11:12:58 PM »

I don’t think it has gone to the point of troubling yet.   He’s trying to rally his flailing brand through a few IG stories.   He hasn’t really gone into manic behavior or anything like that (in his online behavior or Jenkem interview) to give me pause. 

Being a twat isn’t in the DSM-V

thespacewolf

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 15
« Reply #1103 on: November 16, 2022, 11:32:48 PM »

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #1104 on: November 17, 2022, 03:35:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Mikey Epstein really trying to pull every card in the victimhood deck on the former team, why would anyone try to get on IC now after seeing how he does business

“You left the team now give me your paychecks back” lmao this kid is deluded beyond helping, no wonder Nak doesn’t even bother trying to reason with him and just watches him implode from the sidelines

You can tell he’s a rich brat who’s been handed everything and never been held accountable for anything in his life, and he’s getting the rudest of awakenings that his parents money can’t buy his way out of this time

We’ll, it’s not like he’s ever gonna have to work or anything.

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 134
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #1105 on: November 17, 2022, 03:58:12 AM »

Nope. Dude did (and is doing) it to himself. He's not some beloved figure in skateboarding; he doesn't even skate. Slap laying off or giving him a pass won't pull him out of the hole he's dug for himself, nor make it deeper. You're giving him way too much sympathy and assuming that if he wasn't "sick" that he'd somehow be sensible, humble, and business savvy. He doesn't have mental issues, he's just a delusional narcissist and kook who's incapable of self-reflection and growth. Can't reform that.
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

vinithebr

• Rep: -20
« Reply #1106 on: November 17, 2022, 06:53:19 AM »
My god, I am such a petty bitch for reveling in this, but you can’t buy this sort of drama for silver or gold, and I fucking looove it.
This thread keeps giving & giving.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #1107 on: November 17, 2022, 07:22:35 AM »
Mijey algreedo deserves everything he’s getting plus some. I’m shocked he hasn’t gotten his yuppie ass beat for running his mouth. Dude was a culture vulture and it’s becoming obvious to all those that was blind. Fuck him he doesn’t have mental issues he’s just a spoiled cunt.

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 618
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #1108 on: November 17, 2022, 07:58:06 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nope. Dude did (and is doing) it to himself. He's not some beloved figure in skateboarding; he doesn't even skate. Slap laying off or giving him a pass won't pull him out of the hole he's dug for himself, nor make it deeper. You're giving him way too much sympathy and assuming that if he wasn't "sick" that he'd somehow be sensible, humble, and business savvy. He doesn't have mental issues, he's just a delusional narcissist and kook who's incapable of self-reflection and growth. Can't reform that.

Although I absolutely agree with @SLAPASONIC
I also fail to see how Mikey has some mental health issues. It seems he's just a narcissist kook and is mad he doesn't get everything handed to him.
IG: @flowterspace

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1109 on: November 17, 2022, 08:56:24 AM »
Only thing positive about this is that I found out who Hannah Tallman is. She rips