Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 170609 times)

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1103
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #1200 on: November 19, 2022, 09:16:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TXX-YcL7MQ

was this supposed to be his IC part?
[close]

This guy was supposed to be on FA? Jesus
[close]
you’re saying that like you don’t know who FA just turned pro

That thought had crossed my mind while posting.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

BALARGUE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 594
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #1201 on: November 19, 2022, 09:57:29 AM »
I never understood that "Kevin chose IC over FA" narrative either

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1202 on: November 19, 2022, 04:39:01 PM »
I always expect Kevin white to progress in his parts but that dude STILL has one of the worst styles. Shit is like watching nails on a chalkboard.

seriously I hate watching nails on a chalkboard

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1203 on: November 19, 2022, 08:15:01 PM »
I never understood that "Kevin chose IC over FA" narrative either

He did. Talked about on the good old nine club.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #1204 on: November 20, 2022, 07:42:30 AM »
Poor dude got that Felix Arguelles steez  :-\

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #1205 on: November 20, 2022, 04:05:03 PM »
Poor dude got that Felix Arguelles steez  :-\

Aw, it’s not that bad. He just needs to skate faster.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
  • downward is heavenward
« Reply #1206 on: November 20, 2022, 04:08:54 PM »
I always expect Kevin white to progress in his parts but that dude STILL has one of the worst styles. Shit is like watching nails on a chalkboard.

What if he's just sk8ing 4 fun??

one-o-one

« Reply #1207 on: November 20, 2022, 05:43:15 PM »

Blasphemy

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1193
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1208 on: November 20, 2022, 05:55:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

there’s no such thing as fun in skateboarding. You either eat the concrete and/or land because of how dedicated and mentally fucked up you are. Does that sound fun to you probably not. “I love fun” well i love pain. Get real

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 573
« Reply #1209 on: November 20, 2022, 06:25:47 PM »

Saying he has one of the worst styles is a little harsh imo but I get it. He's a really tall dude and it seems like he never got used to his size for skating.

vinithebr

• Rep: -25
« Reply #1210 on: November 20, 2022, 06:30:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
there’s no such thing as fun in skateboarding. You either eat the concrete and/or land because of how dedicated and mentally fucked up you are. Does that sound fun to you probably not. “I love fun” well i love pain. Get real
fuck, skateboarding isn't fun after all, you opened my eyes thanks

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1211 on: November 20, 2022, 07:43:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
fuck, skateboarding isn't fun after all, you opened my eyes thanks
yeah man go out and punish yourself tomorrow. open yourself up to a new reality

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #1212 on: November 20, 2022, 09:21:44 PM »
I honestly thought I was being a lil harsh in hindsight…but I just looked at his ig and fuck that!! It’s so terrible…he’s all over the place. It’s kinda comical. It’s just like the opposite of finesse every single trick. He seems like cool dude and all but goddamn!!

Just expected him to be way better by now I guess. Idk he skates with a lot of heavy hitters and I think it makes him look even worse. Like his clips just seem outta place in montages.

Having moderate skate ability and being the homie must be nice! I’ll probably just keep watching his videos in hope of better days. Or just for a good laugh.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1213 on: November 20, 2022, 09:30:16 PM »
The roll up to the nollie flip bs tail revert is insane
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #1214 on: November 21, 2022, 06:07:39 AM »
He seems like a nice dude, but how he's fully on adidas and not just flow is beyond my comprehension. I love to root for the underdogs and I try not being a mean asshole here but his style is just bad.

crepes

• Rep: -26
« Reply #1215 on: November 21, 2022, 06:15:36 AM »
He seems like a nice dude, but how he's fully on adidas and not just flow is beyond my comprehension. I love to root for the underdogs and I try not being a mean asshole here but his style is just bad.
He's better than Beatrice and she's pro. Dude is a little rusty but not the worst skater to finagle his way into the industry by any means.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1216 on: November 21, 2022, 06:22:53 AM »
I thought for a long time that Kevin White was a team manager that just skates with the homies who are pros and have a decent level at skating so he went pro for IC because it's a small brand. But I just realized recently that he was fully on adidas and a pro "pro". Clive Dixon has no shoe contract and most of the Foundation team has to work a real job to live.
More power to Kevin thought.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #1217 on: November 21, 2022, 06:28:17 AM »
I thought for a long time that Kevin White was a team manager that just skates with the homies who are pros and have a decent level at skating so he went pro for IC because it's a small brand. But I just realized recently that he was fully on adidas and a pro "pro". Clive Dixon has no shoe contract and most of the Foundation team has to work a real job to live.
Jake Darwen, NB# has a colorway out and he skates and look way better than Kevin on a board. The foundation team situation makes me sad.

IpathCats

« Reply #1218 on: November 21, 2022, 06:33:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Jake Darwen, NB# has a colorway out and he skates and look way better than Kevin on a board. The foundation team situation makes me sad.

agree. great team, no one is getting enough shine.

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Rep: 30
« Reply #1219 on: November 21, 2022, 06:34:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He's better than Beatrice and she's pro. Dude is a little rusty but not the worst skater to finagle his way into the industry by any means.
with this I logic there's about 15 kids at my local that should have their name a board 
Free Charlie Rambo

crepes

• Rep: -26
« Reply #1220 on: November 21, 2022, 07:10:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
with this I logic there's about 15 kids at my local that should have their name a board
No, i agree with you but I'm just saying he's not the worst person to weasel their way in. Was a young bespectacled black kid who did varial flips in NY that Quartersnacks and some companies were trying to promote and he had no business being on pro videos either. For whatever reason, some kids just get the push while 15 year olds are doing the actual hard tricks at the local.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #1221 on: November 21, 2022, 10:58:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jake Darwen rips, but he's actually the NB# staff photographer

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #1222 on: November 21, 2022, 11:35:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Jake Darwen rips, but he's actually the NB# staff photographer

jake’s honestly better than some of the people on the team

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1223 on: November 23, 2022, 03:34:44 PM »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1440
« Reply #1224 on: November 23, 2022, 03:54:58 PM »
Skateboarding, it's um....
As a kid I grew up with my family, we go hang out, go on family reunions. They're exciting to be around and we would do fun stuff, but then as I became a little bit older, I'm talking ten or eleven..... it became like OK, don't do stuff like that, but let's still go outside and let's have some good fun you know and skateboarding is exciting.

-Mikey Alfred

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 108
« Reply #1225 on: November 23, 2022, 03:57:33 PM »
As a kid I grew up with my family, we go hang out, go on family reunions. They're exciting to be around and we would do fun stuff, but then as I became a little bit older, I'm talking ten or eleven..... it became like OK, don't do stuff like that, but let's still go outside and let's have some good fun you know and skateboarding is exciting.

-Mikey Alfred

is this real? feels like you gave a shitty ai a bad prompt to talk about skating while growing up

djoekr

• Rep: 293
« Reply #1226 on: November 23, 2022, 04:02:37 PM »
Expand Quote

-Mikey Alfred
[close]

is this real? feels like you gave a shitty ai a bad prompt to talk about skating while growing up

Yeah, I'm not listening to 45 minutes of Illegal Civ talk to find out if this is real or not.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

veritas

« Reply #1227 on: November 23, 2022, 04:08:20 PM »
Made it close to 4 minutes, I’ll wait for the gifted hater wrap up of this train wreck. Did enjoy the part where he said “fuck the skate community” and when asked why they didn’t like him anymore he just shrugged his shoulders like a moron. Clearly he has the answer but is too embarrassed to acknowledge reality.

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
« Reply #1228 on: November 23, 2022, 07:30:52 PM »
Expand Quote

-Mikey Alfred
[close]

Timestamp is 7:30

No idea why I'm trying to listen through the whole thing but holy shit Mikey is incapable of conversation, it's painful. He does say the skate community can suck his dick in the beginning of the video though.

Even the channel that uploaded this video agrees lmao

vinithebr

• Rep: -25
« Reply #1229 on: November 24, 2022, 04:31:18 AM »
Made it close to 4 minutes, I’ll wait for the gifted hater wrap up of this train wreck. Did enjoy the part where he said “fuck the skate community” and when asked why they didn’t like him anymore he just shrugged his shoulders like a moron. Clearly he has the answer but is too embarrassed to acknowledge reality.
With the nazi shit Mikey pulled in the last* episode plus the recent TyshawnxGH stuff I doubt he is gonna make a video, but I could be wrong.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 07:46:26 AM by vinithebr »