Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 170946 times)

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #1170 on: November 18, 2022, 03:03:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the only thing that can fix this

is for mikey to get his ass absolutely beaten
[close]

Man seriously. How old is Mikey and how has he not learned any type of integrity? If his friends actually care for this clown they’d take his god damn phone away from him. He’s literally painting a target on himself to get hospitalized.

Edit: damn it I just saw the post of him giving out boards. Good on him for doing that. I wonder how much product illegal civ has on hand. This kook should continue to do that till it all runs out and fades away.
[close]
Yeah but it was with the Compton police department who undoubtedly have a terrible past-present connection with the black community.

Flexing his cousins murder charges and saying fuck the system and then working with cops makes no sense
[close]

For real, the sheriffs have insane deputy gangs. They have tattoos and patches for killing people in the line of duty. LAPD might have a better reputation than them
[close]
For real I just voted to oust Villanueva for the 2nd time in 12 months. That's how intractable the Sheriff's gangs are. At least the LAPD has seen some reform, even if it isn't sweeping. Meanwhile the Sheriff's Dept has not only resisted but doubled down so hard that they have an out of control gang problem in their ranks. Situation is FUBAR
[close]

I did too but his opposition is just as bad. He’s the Long Beach sheriff and that fuck was flying the trump flag at the police station which is not only illegal but tells you all you need to know about how he views policing.
Yeah the reform candidate is probably also pretty fucking terrible. I voted for him just because he ran on a platform of reform. I think in the earlier election there were more candidates but I voted for Luna both times cuz that's what the lefty hodgepodge of websites I polled minutes before voting on a hundred or so super important issues said to do. Voting in California in general is kinda fucked up.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #1171 on: November 18, 2022, 05:36:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Man seriously. How old is Mikey and how has he not learned any type of integrity? If his friends actually care for this clown they’d take his god damn phone away from him. He’s literally painting a target on himself to get hospitalized.

Edit: damn it I just saw the post of him giving out boards. Good on him for doing that. I wonder how much product illegal civ has on hand. This kook should continue to do that till it all runs out and fades away.
[close]
Yeah but it was with the Compton police department who undoubtedly have a terrible past-present connection with the black community.

Flexing his cousins murder charges and saying fuck the system and then working with cops makes no sense
[close]

For real, the sheriffs have insane deputy gangs. They have tattoos and patches for killing people in the line of duty. LAPD might have a better reputation than them
[close]
For real I just voted to oust Villanueva for the 2nd time in 12 months. That's how intractable the Sheriff's gangs are. At least the LAPD has seen some reform, even if it isn't sweeping. Meanwhile the Sheriff's Dept has not only resisted but doubled down so hard that they have an out of control gang problem in their ranks. Situation is FUBAR
[close]

I did too but his opposition is just as bad. He’s the Long Beach sheriff and that fuck was flying the trump flag at the police station which is not only illegal but tells you all you need to know about how he views policing.
[close]
Yeah the reform candidate is probably also pretty fucking terrible. I voted for him just because he ran on a platform of reform. I think in the earlier election there were more candidates but I voted for Luna both times cuz that's what the lefty hodgepodge of websites I polled minutes before voting on a hundred or so super important issues said to do. Voting in California in general is kinda fucked up.

Anyone wanting to know more about deputy gangs should listen to Cerise Castle's podcast A Tradition of Violence or read her 15 part series on knock LA of the same name

https://knock-la.com/tradition-of-violence-lasd-gang-history/

rickdizzo

• Rep: 15
  • I'M THE WHITE LIAM NEESON
« Reply #1172 on: November 18, 2022, 05:38:33 PM »
jonah hill had a long talk with martin scorsese and then said to himself “ya know i should call up? mikey alfred!”

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
« Reply #1173 on: November 18, 2022, 05:48:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Anyone wanting to know more about deputy gangs should listen to Cerise Castle's podcast A Tradition of Violence or read her 15 part series on knock LA of the same name

I’ve legit had a tab open with that article for months now, but the length has deterred me a little.   Is the podcast a worthy alternative?   I’m just wondering how much it abridges the content @DaleSr

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
« Reply #1174 on: November 18, 2022, 06:26:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Oh for sure. The only reason I felt somewhat good about voting for Luna was that measure on the ballot for city council to remove the sheriff. The left can justify it however but fact of the matter is we got fucking played in 2016 with Villanueva running as a democrat and as Tyler the creator said, “ so that was a fucking lie.”

At least the city saw through Caruso , we haven’t had great options but I think everyone can agree we don’t need more billionaires who like to plaster their names on buildings having political power
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

lilyung

• Rep: -8
« Reply #1175 on: November 18, 2022, 06:42:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow that was fucking boring.

I've decided I don't give a sht about any of this.

Some preppy little tryhard having a mental breakdown about not being accepted by Hollywood and blowing the entire IC budget on a feature film. Cry me a river. Next.
[close]

Yet here you are, 38 pages deep
[close]

Just need to highlight that this is a fucking epic first post

Also, Mikey called out Kevin on IG, and told him he'd sue him for putting out this footage, which is hilarious. I am dumb someone pls screenshot

I think you forgot the sick burn at the end.

The post say's he would want to sue kev and pocketmag but they have nothing to take

opesorry

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1176 on: November 18, 2022, 07:38:59 PM »
I think the part dropping with pocket actually got to him, his tone seemed to shift in the last couple dumb rants on his story. Maybe this is the breaking point

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #1177 on: November 18, 2022, 08:15:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I’ve legit had a tab open with that article for months now, but the length has deterred me a little.   Is the podcast a worthy alternative?   I’m just wondering how much it abridges the content @DaleSr

It's currently still running. Only a few episodes so far so hopefully Cerise goes really in depth

sprained_ankle

• Rep: -12
« Reply #1178 on: November 18, 2022, 08:25:36 PM »
I think the part dropping with pocket actually got to him, his tone seemed to shift in the last couple dumb rants on his story. Maybe this is the breaking point

what he saying for us ppl who dont have IG?
hi,am new here

pattacakenanny

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1179 on: November 18, 2022, 08:34:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

mikey calls nak, kev and jolly  "a buncha broke niggas hatin" on his story, pretty sad

nak calls mikey a scammer on his story, pretty funny
rob campbell never dapped u up and it shows

opesorry

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1180 on: November 18, 2022, 08:36:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
mikey calls nak, kev and jolly  "a buncha broke niggas hatin" on his story, pretty sad

It was more the way he said it, he actually sounded kinda pissed instead of just laughing everything off

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1181 on: November 18, 2022, 08:36:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It’s like Republican primaries, sitting back and watching loathsome ideas take bites out of each other

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1182 on: November 18, 2022, 09:02:27 PM »
kinda starting to think this dorky bill cosblay lookin fella is totally losing it

Uglier

• Rep: 14
« Reply #1183 on: November 18, 2022, 09:17:52 PM »
mikey is an idiot but now after all they did together to talk bad about him on one of the biggest platforms skateboarding has just so some complete strangers can hate mikey the right way seems like a total dick move.

ive liked the old ic team even though not everything they did was cool to me.
2014 ic team was insane. IC2 is still a legendary video
the duck may swim on the lake, but my daddy 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴 the lake

Uglier

« Reply #1184 on: November 18, 2022, 09:32:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Hes going after Kevin in the insta stories now. lol
[close]

also calling him a "woman beater" for fighting a homeless woman that punched in their window

not that it's necessarily okay, but you guys get the idea - Mikey's reaching

*edit - now that i see how Mikey reacts with his friendships & various relationships, it seems like every relationship is purely transactional to him

I remember K white beating that lady up 😭

Uglier

« Reply #1185 on: November 18, 2022, 09:34:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

also calling him a "woman beater" for fighting a homeless woman that punched in their window

*edit - now that i see how Mikey reacts with his friendships & various relationships, it seems like every relationship is purely transactional to him
Damn what happened to Mightyhealthy? Always thought they had the sickest logo

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #1186 on: November 18, 2022, 10:36:46 PM »
at this point i honestly should feel bad ripping the piss outta mikey. if it were anyone else i’d think this was a cry for help but goddamn, he’s just truly a fuckin narcissistic sociopath.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1187 on: November 18, 2022, 11:56:32 PM »
WTF did dude really say?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1188 on: November 19, 2022, 12:01:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1189 on: November 19, 2022, 12:55:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
?

Just read the screenshots.   He apparently beat up some homeless lady for doing something to their car

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1190 on: November 19, 2022, 02:18:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
?
[close]

Just read the screenshots.   He apparently beat up some homeless lady for doing something to their car
i back you but, obviously i can read. i’m saying where is the proof he beat this old lady up? this guy says he remembered when it happened. so my post was meant to be read as an inquiry of “how do you remember this?”. it sounded like there was video proof.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1191 on: November 19, 2022, 02:30:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
?
[close]

[close]
i back you but, obviously i can read. i’m saying where is the proof he beat this old lady up? this guy says he remembered when it happened. so my post was meant to be read as an inquiry of “how do you remember this?”. it sounded like there was video proof.

I gotcha.   I just assume it’s in one of those IC videos.  Never watched them

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1192 on: November 19, 2022, 02:37:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
?
[close]

[close]
[close]

me neither bud but, here we are responding back and forth 40 pages deep. maybe we need to be checked in to the same facility as mikey  ??? . in all seriousness, my point is that this could’ve been another random l.a. homeless person being aggressive with them in traffic who they waved off, which mikey filmed the occurrence & now is using as clout to try to say “he beat her up!!!” who knows if kevin white made him pay him 10k for the footage… to me (just as a speculator)… one guy leaves & you ask him for 700k whether it’s sarcastically or not.. then another does & you give him 10k to use his footage that you filmed? makes zero sense. my whole point is that i think mikey is making literally everything up & the few who still tried to be respectful (nak on insta live, kevin on nine club) he has burnt bridges with so devastatingly, that there is absolutely nothing left to speculate anymore. that’s just me.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #1193 on: November 19, 2022, 03:44:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
?
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
me neither bud but, here we are responding back and forth 40 pages deep. maybe we need to be checked in to the same facility as mikey  ??? . in all seriousness, my point is that this could’ve been another random l.a. homeless person being aggressive with them in traffic who they waved off, which mikey filmed the occurrence & now is using as clout to try to say “he beat her up!!!” who knows if kevin white made him pay him 10k for the footage… to me (just as a speculator)… one guy leaves & you ask him for 700k whether it’s sarcastically or not.. then another does & you give him 10k to use his footage that you filmed? makes zero sense. my whole point is that i think mikey is making literally everything up & the few who still tried to be respectful (nak on insta live, kevin on nine club) he has burnt bridges with so devastatingly, that there is absolutely nothing left to speculate anymore. that’s just me.

Biebel crying rn
check my music

lunkalarm3000

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1194 on: November 19, 2022, 04:58:21 AM »
mikey teamed up with them cops so he can finna smoke them kids out

fredgallSOTY

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
« Reply #1196 on: November 19, 2022, 07:28:44 AM »

was this supposed to be his IC part?

This guy was supposed to be on FA? Jesus
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 725
  • Free Max B
« Reply #1197 on: November 19, 2022, 07:58:40 AM »
no.

he was a flow kid.

free max b

FREE MAX B

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #1198 on: November 19, 2022, 08:04:45 AM »
Expand Quote

was this supposed to be his IC part?
[close]

This guy was supposed to be on FA? Jesus
you’re saying that like you don’t know who FA just turned pro

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #1199 on: November 19, 2022, 08:08:59 AM »
I always expect Kevin white to progress in his parts but that dude STILL has one of the worst styles. Shit is like watching nails on a chalkboard.