Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 171184 times)

TheDingus

Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #1140 on: November 17, 2022, 05:12:54 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClFMsFrJtJC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This dude is on a Compton police insta account giving boards to children

crepes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #1141 on: November 17, 2022, 05:15:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Aight I’m gonna play devils advocate.

Mikey is terribly troubled and the people that were close to him for extended periods know this. Gary, Kevin, even Nak, they’re not actively defending Mikey but they’re not talking ill about him either. Gary seemed like he really didn’t want to touch on Mikey, and I think that’s due to them knowing that Mikey is possibly ill or mentally unstable.

I hate Mikey too, I’ve disliked everything he’s put his face on, but to me this reminds me of a TK situation where the internet isn’t helping. Mikey needs close friends or family to call him out and suggest he logs off social media and work on his mental well being, you see people on this thread questioning his mental state too, but we’re all finding his demise to be entertainment and offering nothing positive to the situation. Remember what happened to TK and the guilty conscience Slap felt for possibly being an influence over TK’s demise.

As much as I find Mikey insufferable, I think it’s reached a point where I see a sick man in demise. Guy needs help before something tragic happens again.
[close]

See, I don’t think that it’s his close homies not wanting to dogpile their friend in a mental health crisis. I think Rhodes closest too him know best how petty and vindictive Mikey can really be. Gary was the first one pressed on it and he gave a total “no comment”. Nakel pretty much the same. Kevin had already left IC saw and had gotten a passive aggressive “don’t sweat it, we good” or whatever the fuck it was text from Mikey, so probably felt he could speak a little more freely.

I get the impression that in his own circle, Mikey probably talks up his industry connections to even more ludicrous proportions. Gary, Nak and Kevin were probably too afraid of the repercussions that speaking out against the boss man would have for them.

I mean, if he’s reacting this badly to Kevin White defending him you can see why the people in his circle aren’t exactly talking shit. In real life, when you’re actually friends with someone, you don’t really  want to burn bridges, even if the person is a complete donkey.
Worried about him dragging their name through the instagram mud, maybe. Threw the industry? Nak, Gary at least are more embedded in the industry than Mikey Alfred will ever be. Gary has his sinecure position talking over clips and giving "damn nigga" of the week while Nak is a legit pro [vs an Illegal Civ or Revive pro].
Nobody is getting blackballed for leaving the house of Alfredo.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #1142 on: November 17, 2022, 05:16:14 PM »

I guess he couldn’t sand their names off after all

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -144
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1143 on: November 17, 2022, 06:02:21 PM »

💀 so much for illegal civilization

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #1144 on: November 17, 2022, 06:32:26 PM »
Teaming up with the sheriffs? After all his bragging about being cousins with a shooter?

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 577
« Reply #1145 on: November 17, 2022, 06:41:05 PM »
Teaming up with the sheriffs? After all his bragging about being cousins with a shooter?

After smoking out a bunch of kids and bragging that his cousin has a body count. idk about this dude anymore. If he has legit mental health issues I hope he gets the help he needs.

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #1146 on: November 17, 2022, 07:07:19 PM »
Expand Quote
can’t watch that shit without thinking about this shit

[close]

Doesn't really help that Crob kinda looks like Dennis Reynolds in Chocolate gear.

Yeah nah, Crib is far from a Golden God.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #1147 on: November 17, 2022, 07:41:03 PM »

oh the irony

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1148 on: November 17, 2022, 07:54:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

oh the irony
do you think he got them high first?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

fongool

• Rep: 94
« Reply #1149 on: November 17, 2022, 07:57:43 PM »
imagine kooking it so hard that you end up surrendering your brand to the police

WPG

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1150 on: November 17, 2022, 07:59:58 PM »
To play devils advocate: he's was claiming his cousin to act hard but then for awhile he has been trying ot get him out and hoping to prove he's been rehabilitated. Which I can respect if he is.

I'm all for giving boards to kids to hopefully get them out of hard times Boards for Bros and Nations Skate Youth (please donate and help some of the most troubled Candian youth)

But to link with the Compton police is a tough look for ILLEGAL civ
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • Free Max B
« Reply #1151 on: November 17, 2022, 08:07:41 PM »
Unprecedented levels of kookery. Honestly impressive how much that dude sucks. Tyshawn commenting “all I know is IC in dead last” is still some of the funniest shit to come out of all this.
Imagine looking/thinking/acting like mikey, that’s crazy.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

gumsole

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1152 on: November 17, 2022, 10:02:36 PM »
the only thing that can fix this

is for mikey to get his ass absolutely beaten

Man seriously. How old is Mikey and how has he not learned any type of integrity? If his friends actually care for this clown they’d take his god damn phone away from him. He’s literally painting a target on himself to get hospitalized.

Edit: damn it I just saw the post of him giving out boards. Good on him for doing that. I wonder how much product illegal civ has on hand. This kook should continue to do that till it all runs out and fades away.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 10:12:09 PM by gumsole »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #1153 on: November 17, 2022, 10:12:45 PM »
It’s called “entitlement”
He’s a lame bonus feature ass dork

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #1154 on: November 18, 2022, 01:40:50 AM »
legal civ

Ghost Face

• Rep: 108
« Reply #1155 on: November 18, 2022, 01:51:32 AM »
He's trying to cleanse his karma from all the harassment and abuse his Ex-team has inflicted on security over the making of Hell Weak. There's a good chance he put them up to it as he's the "director" right?

Edit, spelling
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 02:26:13 AM by Ghost Face »
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -277
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1156 on: November 18, 2022, 09:03:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Man seriously. How old is Mikey and how has he not learned any type of integrity? If his friends actually care for this clown they’d take his god damn phone away from him. He’s literally painting a target on himself to get hospitalized.

Edit: damn it I just saw the post of him giving out boards. Good on him for doing that. I wonder how much product illegal civ has on hand. This kook should continue to do that till it all runs out and fades away.
Yeah but it was with the Compton police department who undoubtedly have a terrible past-present connection with the black community.

Flexing his cousins murder charges and saying fuck the system and then working with cops makes no sense

IpathCats

« Reply #1157 on: November 18, 2022, 09:34:19 AM »

Finally watched this. Kevin handled that in the most mature way possible, doesn't do anything for my skate drama appetite, but oh well. Good on him for being so composed, def made me like him more.

I still cant stand his fucking skateboarding.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #1158 on: November 18, 2022, 09:43:24 AM »

was this supposed to be his IC part?

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #1159 on: November 18, 2022, 10:57:05 AM »
That was some slow skateboarding

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #1160 on: November 18, 2022, 11:08:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Yeah but it was with the Compton police department who undoubtedly have a terrible past-present connection with the black community.

Flexing his cousins murder charges and saying fuck the system and then working with cops makes no sense

For real, the sheriffs have insane deputy gangs. They have tattoos and patches for killing people in the line of duty. LAPD might have a better reputation than them

TheDingus

« Reply #1161 on: November 18, 2022, 11:21:45 AM »
Uh, that part was kinda…..bad?

HarleyJarvis

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1162 on: November 18, 2022, 11:53:35 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow that was fucking boring.

I've decided I don't give a sht about any of this.

Some preppy little tryhard having a mental breakdown about not being accepted by Hollywood and blowing the entire IC budget on a feature film. Cry me a river. Next.

Yet here you are, 38 pages deep

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #1163 on: November 18, 2022, 12:11:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Some preppy little tryhard having a mental breakdown about not being accepted by Hollywood and blowing the entire IC budget on a feature film. Cry me a river. Next.
[close]

How do you feel about Cariumas? Or dragon bones wheels? How talk are you? You going to the Tyler aswift concert?
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1164 on: November 18, 2022, 01:04:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

For real, the sheriffs have insane deputy gangs. They have tattoos and patches for killing people in the line of duty. LAPD might have a better reputation than them
For real I just voted to oust Villanueva for the 2nd time in 12 months. That's how intractable the Sheriff's gangs are. At least the LAPD has seen some reform, even if it isn't sweeping. Meanwhile the Sheriff's Dept has not only resisted but doubled down so hard that they have an out of control gang problem in their ranks. Situation is FUBAR
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

323-BALM

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1165 on: November 18, 2022, 01:13:29 PM »

Mikey!
You've clearly never smelled a cauliflower fart.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #1166 on: November 18, 2022, 01:32:55 PM »

I had high hopes for this part but it was kind of a dud.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #1167 on: November 18, 2022, 02:06:21 PM »
Funny, this probably would have been the best part in the IC video
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

SSBSTRS

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1168 on: November 18, 2022, 02:51:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Just need to highlight that this is a fucking epic first post

Also, Mikey called out Kevin on IG, and told him he'd sue him for putting out this footage, which is hilarious. I am dumb someone pls screenshot

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #1169 on: November 18, 2022, 02:57:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
For real I just voted to oust Villanueva for the 2nd time in 12 months. That's how intractable the Sheriff's gangs are. At least the LAPD has seen some reform, even if it isn't sweeping. Meanwhile the Sheriff's Dept has not only resisted but doubled down so hard that they have an out of control gang problem in their ranks. Situation is FUBAR

I did too but his opposition is just as bad. He’s the Long Beach sheriff and that fuck was flying the trump flag at the police station which is not only illegal but tells you all you need to know about how he views policing.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.