Author Topic: Andrew Reynolds on NB#  (Read 109115 times)

sacking rails

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
Re: Andrew Reynolds on NB#
« Reply #300 on: September 19, 2022, 05:24:11 AM »
why doesnt heelys sponsor skaters

cky enthusiast

« Reply #301 on: September 19, 2022, 06:00:23 AM »

finecojeffe

• Rep: 135
    • Fine-Co avatar image
« Reply #302 on: September 19, 2022, 07:33:37 AM »

Am I the only person who prefers Saucony 5000/6000 for chilling? Haven’t tried ASICS though so maybe a gel lyte iii should be in my future.

Absolutely prefer the 5000. I miss the days of finding them on sale for $35 though. They're never under $70 anymore.

Banned from the room

« Reply #303 on: September 19, 2022, 08:01:47 AM »
This kinda hurts.

I can't picture Andrew not on sole tech.

I definitely feel at this point vans might be the worst shoe sponsor being the state of China is the majority share holder.

Seems the last great act of The Steve?Van Doren was to send Jake home one more time to see his mom.

manysnakes

« Reply #304 on: September 19, 2022, 08:48:00 AM »
I definitely feel at this point vans might be the worst shoe sponsor being the state of China is the majority share holder.

Lmao no. This is patently false and easily disprovable. https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=VFC&subView=institutional

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
« Reply #305 on: September 19, 2022, 09:53:29 AM »

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #306 on: September 19, 2022, 12:01:49 PM »
Well I hope this never happens now because I tried on all models and sizes of NB# today and they don't fit my feet right between the heel and arch! So bummed. The 808's looks soo good but felt like ass no matter what size. I'm jealous.

CrappyChan

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #307 on: September 19, 2022, 03:53:49 PM »
Brown and gum 550 mid coming at you spring 2023
"From Todd Falcon to Tony Hawk, the Ben Raybourn story"

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #308 on: September 19, 2022, 03:58:00 PM »
the pro courts are really good. just make sure you get a half size smaller if you try em
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 04:16:47 PM by $$LESH »

YeoWhattup

• Rep: 22
« Reply #309 on: October 01, 2022, 05:23:16 PM »

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #310 on: October 01, 2022, 05:33:12 PM »
Brown and gum 550 mid coming at you spring 2023

Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #311 on: October 01, 2022, 06:46:42 PM »
Haven’t seen any new clips of him skating lately, really curious if this is truly happening

stringsnthings

• Rep: -48
« Reply #312 on: October 05, 2022, 08:52:20 PM »
I'm working rn and can't send/upload the photo but in a story on IG with Spanky, Beagle and a fan. If you zoom in its definitely black tiago 1010's. You can see the N on the inside of the Boss left foot. Definitely not wearing Vans anymore.

manysnakes

« Reply #313 on: October 05, 2022, 09:08:21 PM »
A quick search and I turned up this. Definitely looks like an N there. Also I assume the board was strategically places to obscure the shoes.

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 175
« Reply #314 on: October 05, 2022, 10:01:17 PM »
I’m legitimately excited for whatever Andrew cooks up at NB.  His Emerica G6 was such a solid shoe.

rukes

• Rep: 221
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #315 on: October 06, 2022, 01:06:43 AM »
Just make Reynolds 1's with the airbag and everything and that cool round bit on the heel of the sole but just slap an 'N' on the side.

Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Shuh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #316 on: October 06, 2022, 01:50:39 AM »
I’m legitimately excited for whatever Andrew cooks up at NB.  His Emerica G6 was such a solid shoe.

I still have a pair, couldnt bring myself to daily driver it anymore. Now its chilling with my Huf Dylans

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #317 on: October 06, 2022, 01:59:49 AM »
have we had any official confirmation of him & tony of vans? i see it all the time it’s just too much digging for me to find sources other than the insta stories of drew & whatever it is of tony. big loss for them, not sure why you’d introduce 2 of the biggest legends & then give them the boot within a matter of a year or 2? lame.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #318 on: October 06, 2022, 02:07:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I still have a pair, couldnt bring myself to daily driver it anymore. Now its chilling with my Huf Dylans

I think I have five pairs left still. Just retired a pair I skated a while ago. I can’t remember how many pairs I bought. That shoe fits like a glove on my feet. It’s amazing. No other shoe comes even close. I’ve skated a bunch of them and in between I’ll skate some other shoes I have stocked up but the Reynolds G6 have yet to be surpassed. Sometimes it’s nice to skate a floppy thin vulc even though I probably shouldn’t.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #319 on: October 06, 2022, 03:19:15 AM »
have we had any official confirmation of him & tony of vans? i see it all the time it’s just too much digging for me to find sources other than the insta stories of drew & whatever it is of tony. big loss for them, not sure why you’d introduce 2 of the biggest legends & then give them the boot within a matter of a year or 2? lame.
Tony still seems to be wearing vans at least. Can't picture him swapping unless he got some offer he couldn't pass up which at this stage can't really see happening.  (Unless there's more video games to come). Could possibly see Nike maybe wanting to use the pics of him in Jordans to make it seem like they have more history than they really do. Yeah they got lance but it's not the house hold name.

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 270
« Reply #320 on: October 06, 2022, 04:08:16 AM »
Reynolds still on team page and been posting clips in Vans after this thread existed.

Hawk , based on what I've read, is more of a "brand ambassador " than a team member. So I would say that nothing has changed for either
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Lethatefillyourheart

• Rep: 12
« Reply #321 on: October 06, 2022, 05:16:13 AM »
aNdrew reyNolds…

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #322 on: October 06, 2022, 07:40:01 AM »
Reynolds still on team page and been posting clips in Vans after this thread existed.

Hawk , based on what I've read, is more of a "brand ambassador " than a team member. So I would say that nothing has changed for either
People wait out their contracts all the time. Compared to before where he was constantly tagging @vansskate every other day, I would say he's just finishing up his obligations.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #323 on: October 06, 2022, 08:48:38 AM »
People wait out their contracts all the time. Compared to before where he was constantly tagging @vansskate every other day, I would say he's just finishing up his obligations.

Exactly. It's a business! The man wants to protect his feet, let him live.

biaherl

• Rep: 270
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #324 on: October 06, 2022, 11:14:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Tony still seems to be wearing vans at least. Can't picture him swapping unless he got some offer he couldn't pass up which at this stage can't really see happening.  (Unless there's more video games to come). Could possibly see Nike maybe wanting to use the pics of him in Jordans to make it seem like they have more history than they really do. Yeah they got lance but it's not the house hold name.

Last time I saw Tony skating he was wearing blazers with the nike swoosh removed

manysnakes

« Reply #325 on: October 06, 2022, 11:25:25 AM »
Didn’t Nike famously pass on Hawk in favor of Nyjah?

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
« Reply #326 on: October 06, 2022, 12:43:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Last time I saw Tony skating he was wearing blazers with the nike swoosh removed
those are called The Lizzie

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 175
« Reply #327 on: October 06, 2022, 01:30:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
those are called The Lizzie

Can’t tell if thats a burn or actual information, but I laughed

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #328 on: October 06, 2022, 01:52:20 PM »
He’s on.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #329 on: October 06, 2022, 03:03:48 PM »
Will he now say he prefers cupsoles again?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year