Author Topic: 2023 unpopular opinion thread  (Read 177334 times)

switchfakie

Re: 2023 unpopular opinion thread
« Reply #750 on: February 13, 2023, 11:42:30 PM »
Sorry I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food you unleash it's awesome power, I'm told. That's why I am compressing five pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth sized bar. Hurrmph.....mmm.....Hospital please.

i do the same but with shitting

i hold my shits in for 4 days to maximize my colon's absorbtion of vitamins and minerals.

then i shit a single 5 pound x 1 foot long cylindrical shit brick

Acid Drop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -61
  • Everyone sucks but me
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #751 on: February 14, 2023, 03:02:06 AM »
 :D Excrement is full of toxins. You have to release as soon as you need to.  ;D
What-ah? Ah-how-wha? huh? You're confused, you're alone, it's Saturday night, you have no pants on

Magnolia

• Rep: 462
  • She/They
« Reply #752 on: February 14, 2023, 05:20:06 AM »
Sorry I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food you unleash it's awesome power, I'm told. That's why I am compressing five pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth sized bar. Hurrmph.....mmm.....Hospital please.
No joke, my father in law once did this with donuts back in the day. Compressed them down into basically bite size balls and then ate like 8 of them. He had a rough time when they started to expand out in his stomach
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

veritas

« Reply #753 on: February 14, 2023, 05:32:31 AM »
Kader is a better fit on Violet

IpathCats

« Reply #754 on: February 14, 2023, 05:51:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No joke, my father in law once did this with donuts back in the day. Compressed them down into basically bite size balls and then ate like 8 of them. He had a rough time when they started to expand out in his stomach

fucking legend. pound a whole ass dozen like nothin, then wait for the pain.

what was his reasoning? just speed? was he timing himself?

one could argue that the time spent compressing the donuts could just be used to eat them at regular size, avoiding the expansion pressure in his gut/intestines all together.

Magnolia

• Rep: 462
  • She/They
« Reply #755 on: February 14, 2023, 06:18:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

one could argue that the time spent compressing the donuts could just be used to eat them at regular size, avoiding the expansion pressure in his gut/intestines all together.
He was in his work van on his way to a job and figured he'd save some time but not some calories
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

IpathCats

« Reply #756 on: February 14, 2023, 06:56:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
He was in his work van on his way to a job and figured he'd save some time but not some calories

Yea, but did he really save time? lol.

Did he speed smash those poor donies, before chucking them down the ol chute?

As a donut enthusiast, this pains me to think about.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #757 on: February 14, 2023, 08:18:51 AM »
Expand Quote
slap don't pay, get to work.  ::)
[close]

It pays if you lurk at work  ;)

username checks out.

IpathCats

« Reply #758 on: February 14, 2023, 08:26:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

username checks out.

yall should get together and drink @coldbrew at work while you lurk SLAP together. Then hold hands and kiss once because its valentines day.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #759 on: February 14, 2023, 08:47:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

username checks out.
[close]

yall should get together and drink @coldbrew at work while you lurk SLAP together. Then hold hands and kiss once because its valentines day.

Sounds adorable. I’m in.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1140
« Reply #760 on: February 14, 2023, 09:11:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i do the same but with shitting

i hold my shits in for 4 days to maximize my colon's absorbtion of vitamins and minerals.

then i shit a single 5 pound x 1 foot long cylindrical shit brick

I’ve heard of people that find it sexually arousing to hold in their poop as long as they can.  Not saying you’re one of them, but I’m not not saying it either.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #761 on: February 15, 2023, 08:02:44 AM »
Dunno if I'd call it sexual but I do take great pleasure in holding in a shit. IDK maybe that's something I shouldn't be saying out loud
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -417
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #762 on: February 15, 2023, 08:18:40 AM »
It’s because when you hold in your poop it puts pressure on your prostate, a lot of people get a little hornier before they take a dump totally natural

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #763 on: February 15, 2023, 12:01:37 PM »
It’s because when you hold in your poop it puts pressure on your prostate, a lot of people get a little hornier before they take a dump totally natural

Finally I understand why I hold it until I'm literally panicked and taking tiny little steps in the hopes of finding a restroom...but with a boner, of course.

Acid Drop

• Everyone sucks but me
« Reply #764 on: February 15, 2023, 01:54:36 PM »
I can't hold my shit at all. If the bathroom is occupied I will take poo in my room on a handy towel and then flush the parcel after the fact.
What-ah? Ah-how-wha? huh? You're confused, you're alone, it's Saturday night, you have no pants on

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #765 on: February 15, 2023, 02:43:47 PM »
I can't hold my shit at all. If the bathroom is occupied I will take poo in my room on a handy towel and then flush the parcel after the fact.

While pooping onto a paper towel in your bedroom, do you ever pause and wonder “Where did it all go wrong?”
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Acid Drop

• Everyone sucks but me
« Reply #766 on: February 15, 2023, 02:55:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

While pooping onto a paper towel in your bedroom, do you ever pause and wonder “Where did it all go wrong?”

I don't see anything wrong with it so no. I also don't use a toilet for pisses I just use some old bottles and empty them when they're topped. I think of myself as a good person for saving all that clean, drinking water that people flush away everyday like it's nothing.

Tear Up a Trick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #767 on: February 15, 2023, 03:00:49 PM »
All those forgettable Powell videos from the 90s (CTF, Hot Batch, Chaos, Play, etc) are absolutely terrific skateboarding videos

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #768 on: February 15, 2023, 03:04:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don't see anything wrong with it so no. I also don't use a toilet for pisses I just use some old bottles and empty them when they're topped. I think of myself as a good person for saving all that clean, drinking water that people flush away everyday like it's nothing.

Ok, Im sold.  I take back what I said, you’re a great man.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #769 on: February 15, 2023, 06:21:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I used to live with 3 other people and we had one bathroom. One morning my roommate was taking a shower and I had to shit really bad. I was trying to get him out of the bathroom but he was being an asshole and not cooperating. I had to go so bad I started looking around for a reasonable place to relieve myself, and spotted and empty pizza box from the night before

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #770 on: February 15, 2023, 11:17:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I used to live with 3 other people and we had one bathroom. One morning my roommate was taking a shower and I had to shit really bad. I was trying to get him out of the bathroom but he was being an asshole and not cooperating. I had to go so bad I started looking around for a reasonable place to relieve myself, and spotted and empty pizza box from the night before
Dude Round Table is gonna be pissed you told everyone  how they make their pizzas

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 112
« Reply #771 on: February 16, 2023, 04:20:34 AM »
i once held in a shit for 5 days and weighed myself before and after. i shit you not i lost 11 pounds in 30 minutes. one of the most satisfying things ive ever done in my life

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -417
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #772 on: February 16, 2023, 10:10:34 AM »
My friend, take it from me, you do not want to bring up bottlepissing here

I do not get chad muska at all, seems like a “you had to be there” thing. Sure he’s a nice guy but my god did his skating look like shit

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
« Reply #773 on: February 16, 2023, 10:43:35 AM »
I do not get chad muska at all, seems like a “you had to be there” thing. Sure he’s a nice guy but my god did his skating look like shit

I ain't even mad, you probably did have to be there.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #774 on: February 16, 2023, 05:52:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pretty much. He was so larger than life and seemed to be having so much fun. Difficult to fully explain someone who wasn’t around in that era.

I don’t think he had bad style tho- that’s just how people skated back then.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 873
« Reply #775 on: February 16, 2023, 06:20:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Pretty much. He was so larger than life and seemed to be having so much fun. Difficult to fully explain someone who wasn’t around in that era.

I don’t think he had bad style tho- that’s just how people skated back then.
Muskas good because he has so many phases to choose from. Personally I like guilty circa 902 Muska. I guess some people must of liked earlier the tighter sweatpants pulled up to knees version if es is bringing back that horrible shoe.

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
« Reply #776 on: February 16, 2023, 06:55:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

During Prime Muska he was definitely pushing the envelope when it came to skating new spots. Him and Jamie opened up the gates for a lot of tricks at spots that would later become famous. Heath and Rowley too of course.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1594
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #777 on: February 16, 2023, 09:41:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

During Prime Muska he was definitely pushing the envelope when it came to skating new spots. Him and Jamie opened up the gates for a lot of tricks at spots that would later become famous. Heath and Rowley too of course.

It’s the fast unexpected rise of someone who stands out is what people don’t see now……

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
« Reply #778 on: February 16, 2023, 10:38:34 PM »
cross lock 50-50s? totally fine and acceptable, definitely not as offensive as a lot of people on here make them out to be

I’m not entirely against them but I’d say there’s some that look much better than others. I don’t have any examples in mind but you know the ones that almost look like feebles or the board wants to wrap around the rail. I’ll be honest they do feel great when you crosslock frontside or backside but I prefer to do a heel lock or stand up balanced on a round rail. But I’m just skating a 6’ long low flat rail not a 24 stair.

switchfakie

« Reply #779 on: February 17, 2023, 12:46:31 AM »
cross lock 50-50s? totally fine and acceptable, definitely not as offensive as a lot of people on here make them out to be

this is a popular opinion