Author Topic: Bam drags mud into a Thai restaurant  (Read 146965 times)

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -516
Re: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« Reply #540 on: June 05, 2023, 06:04:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Latest update

[close]
yeah, this does not bode well…
Fucking hell man, he is setting his kid up for a really fucked up future if he offs himself.
Admittedly I haven’t had to deal with gnarly addiction, but as a parent I would do absolutely anything for my kids.
I’m gunna sound harsh here but he just man the fuck up and be a half decent person if he really loves his kid.
[close]

The only way he would off himself is if he accidentally OD’d. Hes way too self important to ever consider killing himself. That victim role hits hard for those who can’t take responsibility for their actions and consequences. Man baby to the fullest.
Kids screwed though. Papas never gonna get clean or act like a normal human. Sad to say it, but facts are facts. It’s everyone else’s fault. Nothing is his fault. Cruel fucking world.
[close]

As fucked as it is to say… that poor kid is 10000% better if bam dies now. I’m sure April and Phil have an insane life insurance policy on bam  and could probably win the custody suit against the crackhead mom with ease . Put the kid in a good boarding school and set him up on the right track to have a normal non celeb life when he hits high school and don’t let him touch a cent of what’s left of the money til he’s 35.
[close]

I’d rather have my dad

Not having had a father they seem over rated . But I’ll save that for my therapist
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

apocalypse_now_stomp_riff

• Rep: -2
« Reply #541 on: June 05, 2023, 11:29:54 PM »
There is something really fucking weird happening with all orlf this. Why is that photo with the lion and the cops so photoshopped? What the fuck is happening

Tom Pearl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #542 on: June 05, 2023, 11:49:07 PM »
There is something really fucking weird happening with all orlf this. Why is that photo with the lion and the cops so photoshopped? What the fuck is happening

Where's Puleo when you need him?

lurkluke

• Rep: 229
« Reply #543 on: June 06, 2023, 12:02:42 AM »

What about it is photoshopped?

Jebediah

• Rep: 107
« Reply #544 on: June 06, 2023, 12:08:43 AM »
They should have blurred the lion's face to protect the innocent although at this point it's guilty by association :(

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #545 on: June 06, 2023, 12:54:23 AM »
They should have blurred the lion's face to protect the innocent although at this point it's guilty by association :(

That poor lion has been dragged through the mud.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
« Reply #546 on: June 06, 2023, 01:30:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lol dude's not "serious this time". Just riding the high of everyone's support. He's getting positive attention again and probably still has drugs in the system.

"Serious this time" will be if he don't hear from him for months after he begins treatment. Will have to break his cycle of: gets 2 weeks into treatment > pickups up his lunatic shit posting where he left off > blames everyone > runs away from rehab and reported missing.
[close]

How the hell do you know?  D Way just sent him on a private plane and paid 50k for his friend to go to a live in rehab. Once again, How the hell do you know he didn't reach rock bottom finally and got a glimpse of that light. Ya'll are stupid as shit, just hoping this man fails again so you can talk about it on slap. Pretty pathetic. You guys all know him so well because you see his instagram and read TMZ and reddit. Keep reaching and I'll still be here showing support.
[close]

Wow that backfired on you even faster than I anticipated. I hope you didn't focus your heartagram decks and dump your ville valo signature series eyeliner out yet because we can learn something here.

Showing support for addicts is important... When they're actually trying. This dude ain't trying.
[close]

What if he is trying, but struggling because he’s an addict? That never happens does it?

He's not though.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #547 on: June 06, 2023, 05:46:32 AM »

Dude that posted it makes films and works for Bam, you figure it out…

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -240
« Reply #548 on: June 06, 2023, 05:47:34 AM »
I think it's still a somewhat controversial take but apparently the new mass produced mexican meth can rot your brain at an alarming rate, sometimes putting people into psychotic states they can never come all the way back from. unless he stops that shit for good he's in trouble.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #549 on: June 06, 2023, 05:54:05 AM »
I think it's still a somewhat controversial take but apparently the new mass produced mexican meth can rot your brain at an alarming rate, sometimes putting people into psychotic states they can never come all the way back from. unless he stops that shit for good he's in trouble.

The “Mexican meth” is as pure as it gets it’s not new, just pure crystal methamphetimine. Shit has flooded PDX/Gresham that’s for sure…

backside_reacharound

« Reply #550 on: June 06, 2023, 06:08:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The “Mexican meth” is as pure as it gets it’s not new, just pure crystal methamphetimine. Shit has flooded PDX/Gresham that’s for sure…

it sounds like a real party

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
« Reply #551 on: June 06, 2023, 07:05:17 AM »
Mexican Meth sounds and looks delicious…

WhoCareZ

« Reply #552 on: June 06, 2023, 08:18:00 AM »
Mexican Meth sounds and looks delicious…

Are those tamales?

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #553 on: June 06, 2023, 08:33:12 AM »
But there is a difference between modern meth and old school meth, right? Is it just that modern meth is super pure and strong compared to the old stuff?
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -766
« Reply #554 on: June 06, 2023, 09:06:49 AM »
But there is a difference between modern meth and old school meth, right? Is it just that modern meth is super pure and strong compared to the old stuff?

Si

It's cartels making it professionally instead of shake and bakes made in someone's garage by a novice.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #555 on: June 06, 2023, 09:12:09 AM »

Yes exactly, old stuff was mostly made by bedroom chefs in makeshift labs producing inconsistent results with a smaller amount of people who actually had the right recipes to make it proper. Now labs in Mexico buy the main ingredients by the barrel from China and follow the right scientific procedures to produce pure crystal in more appropriate makeshift labs in large quantity’s.

Underpressureflips

• Rep: 43
« Reply #556 on: June 06, 2023, 09:28:19 AM »

Google p2p meth. Nasty stuff.

TheCrimsonShroud

• Rep: 98
« Reply #557 on: June 06, 2023, 12:54:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Latest update

[close]
yeah, this does not bode well…
Fucking hell man, he is setting his kid up for a really fucked up future if he offs himself.
Admittedly I haven’t had to deal with gnarly addiction, but as a parent I would do absolutely anything for my kids.
I’m gunna sound harsh here but he just man the fuck up and be a half decent person if he really loves his kid.
[close]

The only way he would off himself is if he accidentally OD’d. Hes way too self important to ever consider killing himself. That victim role hits hard for those who can’t take responsibility for their actions and consequences. Man baby to the fullest.
Kids screwed though. Papas never gonna get clean or act like a normal human. Sad to say it, but facts are facts. It’s everyone else’s fault. Nothing is his fault. Cruel fucking world.
[close]

As fucked as it is to say… that poor kid is 10000% better if bam dies now. I’m sure April and Phil have an insane life insurance policy on bam  and could probably win the custody suit against the crackhead mom with ease . Put the kid in a good boarding school and set him up on the right track to have a normal non celeb life when he hits high school and don’t let him touch a cent of what’s left of the money til he’s 35.
[close]

I’d rather have my dad
[close]

Not having had a father they seem over rated . But I’ll save that for my therapist

When I was a kid I used to wish my dad would just od. Hindsight being what it is, boarding school and an insurance money inheritance still sounds pretty nice

ToshiroTownune

• Rep: 70
« Reply #558 on: June 06, 2023, 01:12:12 PM »
https://pagesix.com/2023/06/06/bam-margera-heading-to-lamar-odoms-rehab-facility-after-5150-hold/

Bam Margera may be getting the help he needs – from Lamar Odom.

The former “Jackass” star’s brother, Jess, tells Page Six exclusively that they’re trying to send Bam to one of Odom’s new rehab facilities following his 5150 psychiatric hold.

“[Police] found him, and I believe he is going to Lamar Odom’s new treatment facility,” he says. “Or at least they’re trying.”

Jess said Bam had no interest in going to the Betty Ford Center because they had “yelled at him for smoking.”

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2309
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #559 on: June 06, 2023, 01:15:26 PM »
So wouldn't the new meth fuck you up less than the old meth?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #560 on: June 06, 2023, 01:41:15 PM »
yeah thats why purer heroin fucks you up way less too

purer = better for you 100% of the time
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 01:53:10 PM by wane brady »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2309
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #561 on: June 06, 2023, 02:46:44 PM »
Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not ahaha. Also sorry if I'm being naive.

Seems people here (or I guess just Backside Reacharound) are saying the new stuff will fuck you up worse because it's more pure.

manysnakes

« Reply #562 on: June 06, 2023, 03:03:07 PM »
https://pagesix.com/2023/06/06/bam-margera-heading-to-lamar-odoms-rehab-facility-after-5150-hold/

Expand Quote

The former “Jackass” star’s brother, Jess, tells Page Six exclusively that they’re trying to send Bam to one of Odom’s new rehab facilities following his 5150 psychiatric hold.

“[Police] found him, and I believe he is going to Lamar Odom’s new treatment facility,” he says. “Or at least they’re trying.”

Jess said Bam had no interest in going to the Betty Ford Center because they had “yelled at him for smoking.”
[close]

I know that something's gonna stick whenever I hear "celebrity rehab".

Mallie

• Rep: 51
« Reply #563 on: June 06, 2023, 03:10:30 PM »

Expand Quote

[close]

They yelled at him for smoking  :(
Chi vive in baracca, chi suda il salario,
Chi ruba pensioni, chi ha scarsa memoria,
Chi ha crisi interiori, chi scava nei cuori,
Chi legge la mano, chi regna sovrano,
Chi suda, chi lotta, chi mangia una volta,
Chi gli manca la casa, chi vive da solo,
Chi trova scontato, chi come ha trovato...

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #564 on: June 06, 2023, 07:56:20 PM »

Marv

• Rep: 100
« Reply #565 on: June 06, 2023, 08:07:42 PM »

ilovegay

• Rep: 11
« Reply #566 on: June 06, 2023, 08:14:55 PM »

Hahahahahah gold. Great work. Thank you for the laugh.

ThomasShitt

« Reply #567 on: June 06, 2023, 08:15:46 PM »

backside_reacharound

« Reply #568 on: June 07, 2023, 12:37:41 AM »
Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not ahaha. Also sorry if I'm being naive.

Seems people here (or I guess just Backside Reacharound) are saying the new stuff will fuck you up worse because it's more pure.

this has the info you seek

https://www.pharmchek.com/resources/blog/the-rise-of-super-meth-the-destructive-effects-of-p2p-methamphetamine

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #569 on: June 07, 2023, 01:18:57 AM »
 The muddy, the cruddy, the Ol' Dirty Buddy