Author Topic: Bam drags mud into a Thai restaurant  (Read 146931 times)

HeavyAndExpensive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 118
Re: Bam drags mud into a Thai Restaurant
« Reply #480 on: June 03, 2023, 02:39:14 PM »
Other than Iggy Pop Bam has a HORRIFIC taste in music.

Oh it’s all terrible. His taste in everything is terrible. He likes the most over dramatic garbage. HIM is some of the corniest shit ever

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #481 on: June 03, 2023, 02:58:08 PM »
lol dude's not "serious this time". Just riding the high of everyone's support. He's getting positive attention again and probably still has drugs in the system.

"Serious this time" will be if he don't hear from him for months after he begins treatment. Will have to break his cycle of: gets 2 weeks into treatment > pickups up his lunatic shit posting where he left off > blames everyone > runs away from rehab and reported missing.

How the hell do you know?  D Way just sent him on a private plane and paid 50k for his friend to go to a live in rehab. Once again, How the hell do you know he didn't reach rock bottom finally and got a glimpse of that light. Ya'll are stupid as shit, just hoping this man fails again so you can talk about it on slap. Pretty pathetic. You guys all know him so well because you see his instagram and read TMZ and reddit. Keep reaching and I'll still be here showing support.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
« Reply #482 on: June 03, 2023, 03:20:44 PM »
Expand Quote
lol dude's not "serious this time". Just riding the high of everyone's support. He's getting positive attention again and probably still has drugs in the system.

"Serious this time" will be if he don't hear from him for months after he begins treatment. Will have to break his cycle of: gets 2 weeks into treatment > pickups up his lunatic shit posting where he left off > blames everyone > runs away from rehab and reported missing.
[close]

How the hell do you know?  D Way just sent him on a private plane and paid 50k for his friend to go to a live in rehab. Once again, How the hell do you know he didn't reach rock bottom finally and got a glimpse of that light. Ya'll are stupid as shit, just hoping this man fails again so you can talk about it on slap. Pretty pathetic. You guys all know him so well because you see his instagram and read TMZ and reddit. Keep reaching and I'll still be here showing support.

How on earth is expecting the spoiled manbaby who has run away from rehab like half a dozen times (not counting all the other failures), flushed every single opportunity to get clean down the toilet, showed zero self awareness or growth, and blames everyone else for his problems to fail yet again "reaching" in any way?

Surely it would be more of a reach to insist that a person with such a history is really honest to Pete gonna do it this time, no?

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #483 on: June 03, 2023, 09:08:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How the hell do you know? D Way just sent him on a private plane and paid 50k for his friend to go to a live in rehab. Once again, How the hell do you know he didn't reach rock bottom finally and got a glimpse of that light. Ya'll are stupid as shit, just hoping this man fails again so you can talk about it on slap. Pretty pathetic. You guys all know him so well because you see his instagram and read TMZ and reddit. Keep reaching and I'll still be here showing support.

This would be some of that positive attention that I'm referring too. Dude's an attention whore and is just as addicted to shit like that as he is drugs.

And yeah, you're right. I'm just as informed as you when it comes to knowing what's going through Bam's head. Only I'm making my assumptions based on past behaviours rather than a mud induced hard on.

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #484 on: June 03, 2023, 09:31:35 PM »
hey KGB there's already enough mud in the water without you kicking up sediment from the river bed

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65233
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #485 on: June 04, 2023, 02:35:57 AM »
Spookala festival in Ocala just announced Bam is not going to make it next week.  So yeah, he could be in rehab now or soon. How soon is now?

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #486 on: June 04, 2023, 03:42:05 AM »
Spookala festival in Ocala just announced Bam is not going to make it next week.  So yeah, he could be in rehab now or soon. How soon is now?

Bam is human and he needs to be mud
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Jebediah

• Rep: 107
« Reply #487 on: June 04, 2023, 09:14:07 AM »
According to his brother he is MIM (missing in mudd) at the moment

ohcomeon

• Rep: -3
« Reply #488 on: June 04, 2023, 09:23:03 AM »
Hotel is called skid row, just hone on the muddiest box.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
« Reply #489 on: June 04, 2023, 10:09:55 AM »
KGB and versacekid hiding out in the same bunker rn?

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 539
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #490 on: June 04, 2023, 12:13:58 PM »

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #491 on: June 04, 2023, 01:06:01 PM »

Does anyone one else have the issue of not being able to see Instagram posts in threads? This just shows up as a blank gray pic of the Instagram logo.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #492 on: June 04, 2023, 01:17:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Does anyone one else have the issue of not being able to see Instagram posts in threads? This just shows up as a blank gray pic of the Instagram logo.
Me too. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -306
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #493 on: June 04, 2023, 01:32:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

*Y’all

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #494 on: June 04, 2023, 02:42:10 PM »
How long before Bam leaves rehab, no one knows his whereabouts and he ends up in some nearby bar or hotel room partying with randos?

Do you get deja vu, huh?

thehogsniper

• Rep: 45
« Reply #495 on: June 04, 2023, 02:47:39 PM »
How long before Bam leaves rehab, no one knows his whereabouts and he ends up in some nearby bar or hotel room partying with randos?
Brother has already put out an APB on Bam lmao

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #496 on: June 04, 2023, 02:51:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Me too. 🤷🏽‍♂️

every time. i keep hoping folks will start posting links to the insta post but no luck so far

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
« Reply #497 on: June 04, 2023, 02:52:29 PM »

WorldsbestWeedsm0ker

• Rep: -158
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #498 on: June 04, 2023, 02:58:47 PM »
waved and warped
RIP fugluk (Tristan)

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -516
« Reply #499 on: June 04, 2023, 03:11:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Still with that fucking lion haha

So we’re all in agreement that Bam is fried enough he prolly thinks the lion is his kid right?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #500 on: June 04, 2023, 03:38:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

So we’re all in agreement that Bam is fried enough he prolly thinks the lion is his kid right?

Probably a gift for his kid, about as smelly as his shirt and shoes
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #501 on: June 04, 2023, 04:43:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Me too. 🤷🏽‍♂️
[close]

every time. i keep hoping folks will start posting links to the insta post but no luck so far
yeah it just started doing the same for me recently too. i’ve just been quoting it then copy pasting the link but this time it didn’t work, must’ve already gotten deleted.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

ToshiroTownune

• Rep: 70
« Reply #502 on: June 04, 2023, 04:49:28 PM »
Latest update

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #503 on: June 04, 2023, 05:00:33 PM »
Good thing Danny Way paid for this trip to California. No one could have predicted that an unsupervised Bam would go straight from the airport to the mud-fields of LA.  ::)

What a nightmare this man's life has become. He was on top of the world twenty years ago.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
« Reply #504 on: June 04, 2023, 05:08:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Probably a gift for his kid, about as smelly as his shirt and shoes

Saw this scene with the stuffed animal going a different way…

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #505 on: June 04, 2023, 05:36:03 PM »
Latest update

Imagine doing an emoji to express your feelings about someone’s possible death. Utterly fucked in the head stuff.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
« Reply #506 on: June 04, 2023, 05:41:51 PM »
The fuck is on his face? Did this fool get a chin strap tattoo?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #507 on: June 04, 2023, 06:06:39 PM »
The fuck is on his face? Did this fool get a chin strap tattoo?

Yeah, there’s video of him getting it a few days ago.  He’s completely Shit faced and barely intelligible.  Not sure if the legality in whatever state he got it in, but I think it’s generally illegal to tattoo a drunk person
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 118
« Reply #508 on: June 04, 2023, 06:11:33 PM »
Man that ugly scarf is found going to get so dirty lying on the floor like that

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #509 on: June 04, 2023, 06:27:49 PM »
Latest update

yeah, this does not bode well…
Fucking hell man, he is setting his kid up for a really fucked up future if he offs himself.
Admittedly I haven’t had to deal with gnarly addiction, but as a parent I would do absolutely anything for my kids.
I’m gunna sound harsh here but he just man the fuck up and be a half decent person if he really loves his kid.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 06:36:10 PM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year