Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1899254 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #17970 on: February 25, 2017, 10:02:54 AM »
my gf won't let me paint her vagine

How would you paint it if you could?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17971 on: February 25, 2017, 06:19:44 PM »
The Mummies were playing a free show in at the new third man records in Detroit today and I took my fiancee's 5-year-old down to see them, but we couldn't get in because of all the kooks lined up down the street to buy white stripes records. It would've been his first show and he was so stoked. The Oblivions were playing too. It would've been awesome, but I wasn't going to let us wait outside in the cold for hours with no guarantee of getting in.

shark tits

« Reply #17972 on: February 25, 2017, 07:04:33 PM »
The Mummies were playing a free show in at the new third man records in Detroit today and I took my fiancee's 5-year-old down to see them, but we couldn't get in because of all the kooks lined up down the street to buy white stripes records. It would've been his first show and he was so stoked. The Oblivions were playing too. It would've been awesome, but I wasn't going to let us wait outside in the cold for hours with no guarantee of getting in.
that sucks, you should've fought your way in. if there's one thing i know it's you must fight to live. you must fight to live. on the planet of the apes.

poopnutsupreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #17973 on: February 25, 2017, 08:42:03 PM »

Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17974 on: February 25, 2017, 09:19:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
that sucks, you should've fought your way in. if there's one thing i know it's you must fight to live. you must fight to live. on the planet of the apes.

I've skipped the line and walked right though the back door on a few occasions. It's kind of amazing how far just acting like you're doing what you're supposed to be doing gets you. Having a young kid with me definitely turns me into more of a rule follower though. Same with bring sober.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #17975 on: February 26, 2017, 09:22:56 PM »
I can't believe IMDB boards are gone and it's fucking oscar night where the fuck am I supposed make racist posts about Moonlight and homophobic posts about La La Land and racist posts about Hidden Figures and racist posts about Lion now?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #17976 on: February 27, 2017, 02:03:21 AM »
The fence is a bummer but can easily be removed
Also Winkowski is a boss

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #17977 on: February 27, 2017, 09:07:04 AM »
I sent Mia Khalifa a dm saying, if the sixers win i get an autograph of whatever you want to sign, if they lose ill send you a philly cheese steak. She reps Washington and right now the sixers are playing Washington. Anyway like 5 minutes after i sent the dm i heard my phone ring as if someone sent me a dm on Instagram, nope it was just a notification of someone who hasn't posted in awhile uploaded a new photo. Fucking hate Instagram now

did this ever work?

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #17978 on: February 27, 2017, 12:44:21 PM »
Not stoked that my Father just discovered stage 4 kidney cancer. I'd like to focus cancer right now.

shitdick22

• Rep: 1
« Reply #17979 on: February 27, 2017, 02:53:00 PM »
went to cali last week with a bone bruise on my right foot hadn't skated in a month cause of it. On the second day of the trip I said fuck it i'm skating, on the third day I rolled my left ankle on flatground and popped a blood vessel so my entire foot is one big bruise.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #17980 on: February 27, 2017, 03:55:01 PM »
Hoping for a speedy recovery Planman

Part of one of my fillings came off a day ago. Downside is I'm not going back home until the end of the semester
in the meantime get this for $3.  doesn't last long, but there is enough to reapply for a long time

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #17981 on: February 28, 2017, 03:28:02 PM »
One of my best friend's is in a bad spot with bone cancer. I just got the call he's been admitted and on the pain pump.

He's 17 hours away, and i wanna be there so bad.
Gentleman ninja warlock

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #17982 on: February 28, 2017, 03:51:14 PM »
One of my best friend's is in a bad spot with bone cancer. I just got the call he's been admitted and on the pain pump.

Feel ya. I'm 34 hrs away from my Dad. Pain pump makes most people fairly incoherent too.  Rick Simpson Oil/Phoenix Tears has saved some people in very late stages.  That's our last hope, so I'm flying home with enough oil for a 90 day cycle. 

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #17983 on: February 28, 2017, 05:42:08 PM »
Quote from: Shifty Flip  link=topic=24127.msg2614772#msg2614772 date=1488325874
Expand Quote

[close]

Feel ya. I'm 34 hrs away from my Dad. Pain pump makes most people fairly incoherent too.  Rick Simpson Oil/Phoenix Tears has saved some people in very late stages.  That's our last hope, so I'm flying home with enough oil for a 90 day cycle. 

Prayers man. I hope for the best for you and yours!

I tried so hard to convince my friend of RSO but he choose chemo/ radiation and holy shit he's not lasting long.

I'll fuckin fly him some Two if needed

Why do people choose this way????

So frustrating
Gentleman ninja warlock

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #17984 on: March 02, 2017, 10:05:54 AM »
I feel shitty posting this trivial stuff when there's some heaviness being posted in here, but... my mother in law just retired and is bored, so she offered to be our full time daycare provider, for free. It would save us over $1000 a month, but I really don't want it to happen. The preschool/daycare my kid goes to is good for him. He learns how to socialize and they're prepping him for ACTUAL school. She'll just stick him in front of the tv and feed him rice for 8 hours. And though her English is good, her accent is super heavy, and from what I've seen from the other kids in the family being watched by grandparents, they can barely speak. Lots of grunting. I feel like he'd backslide and regress in to a tv turd. She's hyped on it, but there's no way we're doing this.
you never know about pre-cum 

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #17985 on: March 02, 2017, 11:59:12 AM »
My shoulder is skanked

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #17986 on: March 02, 2017, 01:47:35 PM »
I feel shitty posting this trivial stuff when there's some heaviness being posted in here, but... my mother in law just retired and is bored, so she offered to be our full time daycare provider, for free. It would save us over $1000 a month, but I really don't want it to happen. The preschool/daycare my kid goes to is good for him. He learns how to socialize and they're prepping him for ACTUAL school. She'll just stick him in front of the tv and feed him rice for 8 hours. And though her English is good, her accent is super heavy, and from what I've seen from the other kids in the family being watched by grandparents, they can barely speak. Lots of grunting. I feel like he'd backslide and regress in to a tv turd. She's hyped on it, but there's no way we're doing this.
and you called me racist...

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #17987 on: March 02, 2017, 06:18:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
and you called me racist...

You are, and you should kill your self.
you never know about pre-cum 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #17988 on: March 03, 2017, 08:55:07 AM »
My mother in law is doing that for my sister in laws kids and they are totally regular. She does exactly what you said, puts them in front of the TV and takes 'er easy. They scream and cry so she gives them candy and toys, so now they know that screaming and crying gets you what you want. Good things happening over there.

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
« Reply #17989 on: March 03, 2017, 05:37:38 PM »
I haven't skated since November, it's the longest I've gone w/o it in quite awhile. I usually get a few sessions in during the winter, but not now.

It's never stopped being bizarre to me that I live in a major city where it's too cold to skate five months out of the year, and during that time A) there's only one indoor skatepark B) the hours are incredibly limited and it's only open to certain age groups on certain days - if you're over 16, you can only skate there two days a week for three hours each day and C) this has been the same indoor park situation since I started skating seventeen years ago.

It's truly fucked how limited it is for almost half the year. And the sad part is that there are amazing outdoor parks. So everyone who enjoys skating is basically shut down from November to April. I guess I need to make enough money to buy a house with a large basement so I can build a mini-ramp.

Nate

• Rep: 41
« Reply #17990 on: March 04, 2017, 02:38:02 AM »
Started hooking up with this girl and ended up being pretty into her.  She moved to Hawaii not even a week after it started, which sucks because it was the first time I have had a real connection with someone since I moved here two years ago.  C'est la vie.  I guess I now have a reason to visit Hawaii.

shark tits

« Reply #17991 on: March 06, 2017, 06:55:59 PM »
i just got broke up w/ and i'm sober. like at any other time in my life i would've used this as an excuse to perform some truly wreckless, suicidal behavior but i'm old so i'll prolly just bomb the hill in an hour and get mad at my skateboard. 'you fuckin 360 flip when i tell you to!'

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #17992 on: March 06, 2017, 08:01:10 PM »
^ sounds corny but skateboarding really is a cure for all life's problems .. think there's some scientific proof in it allowing your body to release endorphins .. try switch hill bombs for a higher dose .. good on you s.t.
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

KILLDILL

« Reply #17993 on: March 08, 2017, 02:51:46 PM »
My favorite t shirt/sweatpants combo went missing awhile back. I found them today sandwiched between two plastic clothes bins covered in puke. The puke smell was trapped inbeetween the two bins and had been fermenting for months. I popped the top bin off and was immediately hit with the smell, it singed my nose and my eyes worse than pepper spray. My eyes have been watering for 15 minutes and will be scared for life from that smell.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #17994 on: March 09, 2017, 12:21:12 PM »
Turns out my moms cellphone was acting abit weird . It was abit slow and the keyboard was randomly dissapearing on it. She doesnt know
much about cellphones so she took it down to her provider/ seller. They told her she should think about buying a new phone

I found out about it later and asked the situation. Restarted her phone and big fucking surprise it was working perfectly again

When I found out that they wanted to buy a new phone I called down the shop and had a heated discussion about wtf was going on.
I asked the lady what they would do if their  PC , Mac , Cellphone was bugging on them if the first thing they would try is to restart it . And ofc she agreed

After I called them a "shady operation" and accused them of trying to scam old people the person kind of snapped at me and said that she had no explanation of why she didnt suggest restarting the phone and she said she was only offering a new phone . And that she did not know what she can say or do to change the situation now .

What a fucking piece of shady ass mother fucker.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #17995 on: March 09, 2017, 12:59:50 PM »
Feeling depressed, and I don't know why. First time in my life I have felt like this.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
« Reply #17996 on: March 09, 2017, 01:23:55 PM »
Feeling depressed, and I don't know why. First time in my life I have felt like this.

We love you
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 590
« Reply #17997 on: March 09, 2017, 02:13:33 PM »

Go out for a run, watch a funny movie, or eat cheese. Sure you can spend some down time because you feel unmotivated but, it try to bring in some positive energy before it drowns you
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Nate

• Rep: 41
« Reply #17998 on: March 10, 2017, 01:44:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Go out for a run, watch a funny movie, or eat cheese. Sure you can spend some down time because you feel unmotivated but, it try to bring in some positive energy before it drowns you

This, literally getting out and doing anything will help you out.  Once you are depressed and get in the habit of staying in bed all day and not doing anything it can become a chore to even do something as simple as going out for a skate.

Pigeon

« Reply #17999 on: March 10, 2017, 07:12:17 AM »
I've been feeling lethargic and fatigued for the past couple days. Also, penicillin is making me have diarrhea.