Author Topic: ALL BERRICS VAGINA THREADS MERGED HERE  (Read 100207 times)

Commercial D

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: berrics unified
« Reply #150 on: November 19, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »
Still mostly zeros on that map. Doesn't look like shops are clamoring to sign up.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

Beer Wizard

« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2009, 07:14:30 PM »
Still mostly zeros on that map. Doesn't look like shops are clamoring to sign up.
It's more of a list of shops to not go to now.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2009, 07:20:22 PM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

the next curren caples

• Rep: -35
  • Letha Brainz Blo
« Reply #153 on: November 19, 2009, 07:38:10 PM »
Oh my god what a disingenuous sack of shit.  Who would ever buy that bullshit?  Give people jobs?  Hahahahahaha

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2009, 08:03:42 PM »
Man that was bad. Small businesses being taxed to death at the state and federal level? Is that supposed to make him sound smart?

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »
I'm picturing Berra as the guy who gets fired from his job, and stops the office for a moment. He causes a fit, and asks who's coming with him.

Dorothy Boyd stands up... He says, "Dorothy Boyd is coming with me!!! And the fish!!!"

They walk out the office. In the car, Dorothy asks what their plan is. Berra says, "I have no idea, but I'm a killer sports agent."

Later that month, Berra goes crazy on Oprah.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2009, 08:44:01 PM »
My first: /thread

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2009, 09:04:05 PM »
the worst thing is that the berrics take themselves to be the epicenter of skateboarding, and their opinion on skateboarding is always correct. Its like the united nations contest where steve said, "You guys just go and have fun, we'll decide if its good or not."

who are they to decide on whats good or bad.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

PEPE

• Rep: -21
« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2009, 09:30:27 PM »
fuck berra

adamb

• Rep: -3
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2009, 12:13:22 AM »
fuck berra.

this quote pisses me off.....

"Steve Berra to me
show details 7:41 PM (23 minutes ago)
you are using the most extreme example.
Try more like $120 per month. Much less than a penny saver ad.
Weekly ad. Hell, that's less than a school newspaper ad.
Don't try to twist things. $5280 is for a year of advertising that has
a value of $100,000.
$5280 is for a shop to advertise in almost 40 states, which they
have no reason to do if they don't have a mailorder or a skatepark
and want people to migrate there. The program is meant to be
most effective on the city and state level. $120 per month is not
an exorbitant amount of money for a shop to pay for advertising for
their city. So... is that MAN enough for you?
sb"

he can go fuck himself. washed up fucking pro or not.

he's trying to become what he is talking about. for only $1440 to $5300 per year he will let kids know that you are a "cool" shop. it's only a web advertising contract... bottom line. you can be in his almighty skateshop directory for only $600 a year!!!!!! steve berra and the berrics will endorse you as a legitimate shop...... steve...get off your fucking ass and actually do something for skateboarding.

the reason he sounds so dramatic and like the world is ending is because he prob cant afford his e-class payment every month. if he actually cared about skateboarding and keeping shops alive... he would be out on the road promoting skateboarding, the brands he rides for and why skateshops are so important.

1 month... this shit will flop and all you will see is a directory for all the mall shops in north america.

guys a douche. battle at the berrics was a ok idea..... it was fun to watch. but this shit is wack....

all bow down to the savior of the skateshop..... in the meantime i am gonna spend any available budget directly on my skate customers and skate community.....

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2009, 12:15:25 AM »
the reason he sounds so dramatic and like the world is ending is because he prob cant afford his e-class payment every month.

He actually has a Ford Escape Hybrid.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

four eyes

• Rep: -2
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2009, 01:37:12 AM »
the worst thing is that the berrics take themselves to be the epicenter of skateboarding, and their opinion on skateboarding is always correct. Its like the united nations contest where steve said, "You guys just go and have fun, we'll decide if its good or not."

who are they to decide on whats good or bad.

If the epicenter of skating only mattered within four hallowed walls, shit would get boring really fast. Go outside, find or make your own spots and get some of your own!

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2009, 02:42:45 AM »

VincyPrincy

• Rep: 1
« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2009, 05:06:18 AM »
Fuck Steve Berra (except for his part in 4 Wheel Drive) Everything else has been manufactured shit. Anyone in here posting about the money and or prices is completely missing the point. The point is that every little skate rat in the world goes on The Berrics. They watch that video and close it when they're done thinking Berra is the savior of skateboarding, and what a great guy he is to help out the little guys. These kids don't own shops or know that you have to pay to be "unified". His creepy video is the opposite of the actual plan, It's insanely misleading to the kids who aren't on the business side of skateboarding.

SkullDude

« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2009, 06:40:25 AM »
His Rolling Thunder part was sick too.

I wonder if he knows he fucked up yet? I guess we'll see how dillusional he really is now.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #165 on: November 20, 2009, 06:59:37 AM »

vihreekerma

• Rep: 21
« Reply #166 on: November 20, 2009, 07:14:16 AM »

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #167 on: November 20, 2009, 09:52:27 AM »
Still no shops on Norcal. This shit is an epic fail.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #168 on: November 20, 2009, 10:19:29 AM »
So have any shops actually fallen for this yet?

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #169 on: November 20, 2009, 10:43:33 AM »
WHEN DO YOU THINK THE BERRICS IS GONNA GET SOME COMP FROM ANOTHER PRO/COMPANY DOIN THE SAME SHIT ...

nickvicII

• Rep: 8
    • The Everyday Hustle avatar image
« Reply #170 on: November 20, 2009, 11:17:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
***this is a message I received from Steve at Exit in Philly***

The "Berrics Unified" is a new Advertising program launched by Steve Berra and The Berrics.

If you watched the video, and some how were lead to believe this program was a way to "Keep shops from closing their doors" or to "Show you who the IMPORTANT skateshops are". That's because this is in fact what Steve Berra told you. He did not inform that this is a program established to MAKE MONEY, that these are shops who have to PAY to be considered important. Unfortunately for many core (and now considered unimportant) shops a new $5280 annual advertising budget is completely unattainable, because most shops are "outspent, and out advertised by large corporations".

Berra speaks of consumer morals and "The principals skateboarding was founded upon" instead of being clear with his audience, and letting you know the truth "he is here to take your money". The only solid truth to be found in this video can be found on your own. We are well aware small skateboarding businesses are closing left and right. The strong few who remain struggle to survive. The important shops are not paying for ad space on this website... If you want to find the important shops in your community you need to get out there and find them yourself. This should not be hard. You can find them building PUBLIC parks and spots, throwing demo and events, and teaching kids the true "principals skateboarding was founded upon".

A scan of the information and rates sent to shops who filled out an inquiry can be found here http://tweetphoto.com/wjtzapjj. Don't believe everything fed to by an actor reading from a teleprompter.
[close]

Just lost all respect for anything that has to do with Steve Berra and Eric Koston.  Wow.
[close]

I wouldnt rope Koston into this crazed idea, he really doesnt seem to do much on the business side of the berrics...

Nah we can bring Koston in on this.  He is more MONEY HUNGERS than the lot *nike,jessup,oakley* 

Like P-Rod (markisa, forecast, proof, Primitive) Berra is trying to build an empire for his friends to come up, Not solely makin money for himself, AND I RESPECT THAT SIDE.
I Am all for the come up Let us all make some Loot off this shit,  I like you Berra.  But just like the GREEN movement,
Talk is Cheap, Motherfuckers keep telling others to support it and bring the topic up often to be associated with the Positive side of it. 

Fuck ALL of you companies laying in bed with Execs.  Do something REAL for the skateshops.  Jus trying walking into one of these independent shops you guys.... I HOPE HOPE the sound of the crickets and the Buzzing lights (I AM HEARING CURRENTLY) will help you guys reconsider your strategy to "SUPPORT" us.

But ya'll Making million dollar deals without us in mind...   And I know NONE of you are going to change.  So.just.ANOTHER.useless.rant. 

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 12:21:59 PM by nickvicII »
= www.theeverydayhustle.com =

HATE! HATE! HATE!

SkullDude

« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2009, 12:39:02 PM »
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/steve-berra.html

looks like berra has been slacking in his courses, hasn't completed one since 2005

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2009, 12:48:34 PM »
Still no shops on Norcal. This shit is an epic fail.

No man. That is an epic win. So a skateshop from Nor Cal pays the $300 a month to advertise on the berrics. Thats the minimum, so anybody from Nor Cal goes to the berrics site will see the shop's banner. Granted if they pay more, a larger geographic region will see the banner. But if they pay the minimum then only skaters in the shop's geographic region will see the banner. Hence the different options the berrics offers. This implys a couple things. First the berrics could turn into a Nor Cal whore if all the shops want to advertise on the berrics then the berrics will turn into this newspaper, yellow pages, craigslist sort of shit, with hella banners, for those who log in from that geographic region, will be the only ones to see it. But you can always pay more per month to cover a larger geographic region. Second if a shop is already involved in their scene then there is no need to advertise on the berrics, and pay money, for your local kids to go online in that geographic area and see the shop advertising on the berrics. If you're already involved in the scene, have your own website, blog, demos, skate functions, parties, video premiers, ect. ect. then paying to advertise on the berrics is a waste of fucking money. The whole thing is a scam, and way to trick little kids who don't know jack shit, and paint Mr. Fake Spot as a god. I don't like typing serious shit, hope that clears up what this is all about. I might of worded that wrong, let me know. And Props on all the photoshopping shit is hilarious!

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: November 20, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »
so the berrics unified is something berra learned to do through scientology? like make up "great offers" that lure people into spending money on nothing

streetPirate22

• Rep: 21
« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »
Man that was bad. Small businesses being taxed to death at the state and federal level? Is that supposed to make him sound smart?
And then to find out he's trying to tax these shops at The Berrics level as well. You pay me and I'll say your cool... what a piece of shit! Sounds like the exact opposite of a goodwill gesture to me.

« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2009, 04:31:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"the berrics is one of those ideas, and it's firing....like an AK 47"
[close]

sure is

fuck you
[close]

Ahahah great photoshop. Classic. Here's one I just did:

[close]
SFAHAHAHA, that shit needs to be posted everytime some douche makes a berrica thread.

This is why i love slap

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2281
« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2009, 04:43:56 PM »
so the berrics unified is something berra learned to do through scientology? like make up "great offers" that lure people into spending money on nothing

Have you ever heard of Scientology centers luring depressed and unsatisfied people in for free "personality tests" that include questions designed for people to fail like "Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_Capacity_Analysis

adamb

« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2009, 10:06:48 PM »
advertising on this website is not what is stupid here... if berra was honest and said...."we need the cash to keep this site and place going... buy some banner space that would be one thing.

but he is so misleading..... especially to the kids that check his site.

i'm glad he's getting called out.

adamb

« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2009, 10:07:23 PM »
dan... weclome to winter????