Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 463991 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #1890 on: December 19, 2017, 06:17:30 AM »
a few weeks ago my wife paused mid blowjob to remind me that we needed to put tooth fairy money under our kids pillow. not that awkward, but it made me laugh.

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1891 on: December 19, 2017, 07:40:31 AM »
Expand Quote
  I was taking a bath and my friend whos a girl came by and was sitting in the bathroom with me.  Shes my friend and I don't want to fuck her at all.  She starts rubbing my body and I start to get a chubbo and she keeps going till she gets down to my dick and she's like, "you can finish yourself off cause I'm not going too."  I was pissed she said that cause I would have stopped her if she started with that  anyway. (shes married and has bad breath occasionally, less then half the time tho but still)
[close]

shoulda pulled a louis ck and jerked off in front of her. sounds like she was asking for it

Yah I have to work at being a bit more sexually adventurous maybe. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #1892 on: December 19, 2017, 08:14:38 AM »
a few weeks ago my wife paused mid blowjob to remind me that we needed to put tooth fairy money under our kids pillow. not that awkward, but it made me laugh.

You are a boss if you can get money/tooth swap done without them waking up. So stressful. A beeg should be the reward for successfully pulling that off. 

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1893 on: December 19, 2017, 08:51:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You are a boss if you can get money/tooth swap done without them waking up. So stressful. A beeg should be the reward for successfully pulling that off. 

He's the heaviest sleeper I've ever seen so it's never a problem.

Speaking of him being a heavy sleeper, he's another awkward story thats more of a confession (this already sounds fucked). We were spending a weekend at this indoor waterpark resort place and he had fallen asleep on his bed while my wife and I stayed up and drank a few beers we bought from the brewery down the street. The beers we a lot heavier than we thought and we ended up getting pretty drunk. One thing lead to another and we fucked for probably an hour, hitting probably every position we've ever tried, with the lights on and our kid sleeping in a bed 3 feet away. I feel super fucked up admitting it, but it was highlight reel sex. We just started going and couldn't stop. He never woke up once though.

SOTY

« Reply #1894 on: December 19, 2017, 09:35:04 AM »
^Kid was obviously pretending to be asleep while you plowed his mum.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1895 on: December 19, 2017, 09:48:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Speaking of him being a heavy sleeper, he's another awkward story thats more of a confession (this already sounds fucked). We were spending a weekend at this indoor waterpark resort place and he had fallen asleep on his bed while my wife and I stayed up and drank a few beers we bought from the brewery down the street. The beers we a lot heavier than we thought and we ended up getting pretty drunk. One thing lead to another and we fucked for probably an hour, hitting probably every position we've ever tried, with the lights on and our kid sleeping in a bed 3 feet away. I feel super fucked up admitting it, but it was highlight reel sex. We just started going and couldn't stop. He never woke up once though.

LEGEND
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1896 on: December 19, 2017, 11:44:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You have many powers/abilities.

imad

• Rep: -167
« Reply #1897 on: December 19, 2017, 09:31:36 PM »
There is nothing cool about fucking three feet away from a child.

left knee cap

• Rep: 117
  • $$$$
« Reply #1898 on: December 19, 2017, 10:13:47 PM »

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1899 on: December 20, 2017, 12:43:09 AM »

i know, thats 3 feet too far away for you.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1900 on: December 20, 2017, 05:49:57 AM »
Thats how people fucked for hundreds of thousands of years.  The majority of time humans were hunter gatherer.  Life happens man, don't be a bitch.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1901 on: December 20, 2017, 06:52:53 AM »
I was raised in a teepee. I watched Mom and Dad run through positions every night. You get used to it.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1902 on: December 20, 2017, 01:01:04 PM »
I was raised in a teepee. I watched Mom and Dad run through positions every night. You get used to it.

Your mother is a squaw.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1903 on: December 20, 2017, 01:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your mother is a squaw.

Daisk
Gentleman ninja warlock

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1904 on: December 20, 2017, 05:11:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Thats how people fucked for hundreds of thousands of years.  The majority of time humans were hunter gatherer.  Life happens man, don't be a bitch.
this! co-sleeping has been around longer than beds have.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:59:22 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SOTY

« Reply #1905 on: December 20, 2017, 08:08:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #1906 on: December 22, 2017, 10:28:49 AM »
Was on tour with my band. Got invited to a party after our show at the Funhouse in Seattle. Cool party, fun times. I'm always the designated driver so was very tired from driving from Portland and playing the show. I ask the host if I could crash out somewhere. She offers me her bedroom and tells me she'll probably be up all night. A few hours later I woke up to an elbow rubbing against my face and a leg wrapped around me. It was our singer and the host drunkly making out and trying to get it on. They were heavily intoxicated and I could see them "trying" but he was more making out with her nose than anything else.  I had to make a decision, just like many of you have, pretend to be asleep, or get up immediately. I did neither. I didn't want to make it more awkward and perhaps ruin his chances so I very slowly crawled out of bed and crawled myself out of the bedroom (Rambo style) and slowly tippy-toed around passed out bodies all over the hallway.  The rest of the band was in a hotel and didn't want to leave my friend behind. Since I had the keys, I just slept in the van and waited for him outside 'til he was up a few hours later. I told him the story and he said he didn't remember any of it but did question why he had woken up on her bed with her asleep on the floor next to him surrounded by coins. I would go and check on him about every 30 minutes so we could head back to the hotel. In one of those missions to get him, I snapped a picture. Only proof I have since he wouldn't believe what happened. Oh, I almost forgot. For some reason he had a bunch of change, I mean like a lot, probably like 10 dollars in nickels, dimes, and pennies. Every time they moved around, change would fall out of his pockets and land/roll on the wooden floor. We never talked to her again and wonder what she thought when she woke up on the floor surrounded by a bunch of coins. There's many more awkward stories from this tour. This is the first that came to mind. 

shit4breakfast

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1907 on: December 22, 2017, 06:38:25 PM »
Expand Quote
So, my marriage is basically sexless at this point although once every few months (usually when I am super tired or just wanked twice or have a cold, etc.) my wife signals she is down for some action.

She's usually not into a lot of foreplay and just wants to get to business. Most of the time I bust a nut in under a minute. It bums me out and I imagine doesn't do much to enhance my standing. I didn't have such a problem with staying power in my 20s or early 30s or when I'm having a wank either. It's weird. Don't know if it's nerves or technique or what.
[close]
dr shark tits here. my best hypothesis is it's lack of practice. ie when you're doing it alot you become inured to the feeling, i don't wanna say it becomes 'whatever' but when it's rare you're more excited and therefor more 'hair trigger'.
i had a friend on maui that's originally from little rhody [providence] and she visited me a few yrs ago. her ex and our mutual friend had taken his life and we hung out together a bunch so one time we started making out and i swear this never happened before/since but i straight busted in my pants like a diurnal emission then had to stay into it to play it off so she didn't think 'wow this jamoke just busted from some tongue kissing'.
but yeah, totally a result of lack of female energy.

This reminds of me one time when I used my ex's mom's computer to print some shit out and there was a folder full of her nudes open on the screen. I swear I barely fucking glimpsed at one of the many thumbnails before I instantly came in my pants. This woman is straight fucking suburban American MILF, blonde with a flawless tanned body.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1908 on: December 22, 2017, 08:19:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So, my marriage is basically sexless at this point although once every few months (usually when I am super tired or just wanked twice or have a cold, etc.) my wife signals she is down for some action.

She's usually not into a lot of foreplay and just wants to get to business. Most of the time I bust a nut in under a minute. It bums me out and I imagine doesn't do much to enhance my standing. I didn't have such a problem with staying power in my 20s or early 30s or when I'm having a wank either. It's weird. Don't know if it's nerves or technique or what.
[close]

dr shark tits here. my best hypothesis is it's lack of practice. ie when you're doing it alot you become inured to the feeling, i don't wanna say it becomes 'whatever' but when it's rare you're more excited and therefor more 'hair trigger'.
i had a friend on maui that's originally from little rhody [providence] and she visited me a few yrs ago. her ex and our mutual friend had taken his life and we hung out together a bunch so one time we started making out and i swear this never happened before/since but i straight busted in my pants like a diurnal emission then had to stay into it to play it off so she didn't think 'wow this jamoke just busted from some tongue kissing'.
but yeah, totally a result of lack of female energy.
[close]

This reminds of me one time when I used my ex's mom's computer to print some shit out and there was a folder full of her nudes open on the screen. I swear I barely fucking glimpsed at one of the many thumbnails before I instantly came in my pants. This woman is straight fucking suburban American MILF, blonde with a flawless tanned body.

Your lack of foresight would have earned you a thirty day ban not long ago.  Always email them to yourself and share with your Slap pals.  It's in the rules you agreed to upon signing up here.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

shit4breakfast

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1909 on: December 22, 2017, 09:34:53 PM »
They're in my Dropbox if I ever become a pal.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1910 on: December 23, 2017, 09:16:26 AM »
They're in my Dropbox if I ever become a pal.

If you have them in your possession, my apologies.  Also, you don't have to wait to become a pal to share them, but that's your choice. 

The story of Duke Nukem, should be in the Classic thread somewhere.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #1911 on: December 23, 2017, 03:10:47 PM »
Going back home for 2 weeks. This girl came over for goodbye sex and took more time then expected with other plans she had to mask she was coming over. So we went for a quickie, I went full speed ahead and I'm sure she squirted because there were fluids everywhere and I was maybe 3/4 of the way and began to cramp up. My ass cheek and thighs cramped but I was pushing, eventually she was uncomfortable with all the liquid and went to clean up came back got dressed and left. Never had that happen before and sadly didn't get to finish
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

imad

« Reply #1912 on: December 23, 2017, 08:52:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah great logic lets fuck next to children when we have houses with separate rooms just because people did it in teepees. Hotel room...go in the bathroom, lock the door, and turn the exhaust fan on and be quiet about it if you really have to. Or just wait till you go home and children aren't present in the same room. Fuckin stupid weirdos.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1913 on: December 24, 2017, 07:28:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yeah great logic lets fuck next to children when we have houses with separate rooms just because people did it in teepees. Hotel room...go in the bathroom, lock the door, and turn the exhaust fan on and be quiet about it if you really have to. Or just wait till you go home and children aren't present in the same room. Fuckin stupid weirdos.

The point is that it is in no way traumatic to babies, it's only traumatic to puritan cunt trump voting people like you.  If you're such a non cuck, why you hanging around the 'awkward sex stories' section of a progressive friendly forum?

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #1914 on: December 24, 2017, 09:36:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

im sure 99% of the time they probably do that, but sometimes when the booze hits you in that way you just gotta do it. there and then or not at all..

imad

« Reply #1915 on: December 24, 2017, 04:06:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

The point is that it is in no way traumatic to babies, it's only traumatic to puritan cunt trump voting people like you.  If you're such a non cuck, why you hanging around the 'awkward sex stories' section of a progressive friendly forum?

Lol, you're mad. Only a fucking person would assume someone voted for Trump because they don't advocate having sex next to children. You're incredibly fucking stupid and possess no logic whatsoever.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #1916 on: December 24, 2017, 04:21:36 PM »
Lads, unless you're going to post some awkward sexual stories for us to laugh about, shut up.

One time when I was like 17 my high school girlfriend was over and she was on her period but we were still feeling freaky, so we agreed to try a bit of anal. Started to put the head in and she got freaked, flipped over and promptly... I don't know what the appropriate verb is, but she perioded a puddle of blood and shit on my sheets. The same girl wet the bed with me in it a couple of times, sober even. Good times.

Night Moves

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:24:07 PM by Grind King Rims »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1917 on: December 24, 2017, 05:07:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Lol, I'm mad.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1918 on: December 24, 2017, 06:32:32 PM »
Lads, unless you're going to post some awkward sexual stories for us to laugh about, shut up.

One time when I was like 17 my high school girlfriend was over and she was on her period but we were still feeling freaky, so we agreed to try a bit of anal. Started to put the head in and she got freaked, flipped over and promptly... I don't know what the appropriate verb is, but she perioded a puddle of blood and shit on my sheets. The same girl wet the bed with me in it a couple of times, sober even. Good times.

Night Moves

Had a hotel party and my homie took his chick into an adjoining room to bang one out. Turns out she was on her period,because there was a god damn CSI scene in there. White sheets and red splatter and even a handprint on the pillow,I felt bad for housekeeping the next day.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

imad

« Reply #1919 on: December 24, 2017, 06:43:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Lol, I'm mad.
[close]

Got your PM's, you still mad and wanna keep sending me more?