Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8788109 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #44460 on: February 10, 2022, 02:18:13 PM »

Looks like they got a built in cropping guide

Eyeballing it, looks like the Jack Purcell mid with a different toe cap

flintstagram

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 84
« Reply #44461 on: February 10, 2022, 05:20:11 PM »
I love the Pour In G6. I plan on getting a pair or 2 of the Julian Davidson Gammas.

Why don’t all the Gamma’s have the Pour In G6? Is it because of the price point?

This. 1000x this. G6 cupsoles are the best. Make me buy all of the shoes, emerica.

SlapTM

• Rep: 244
« Reply #44462 on: February 10, 2022, 07:06:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
EmericaTM, would we ever see a reissue of the Reynolds 1 or 2, or perhaps the Ellington/Vette?
[close]
Not as of this moment. All of those shoes have different molds and would require opening up a completely new mold let alone several and with opening a new mold, you end up spending tens of thousands of dollars doing so and then have to sell a ton of pairs of that one shoe just to break even let alone profit. It's a lot more challenging than people realize and then doing so with a past team rider's pro model makes it even more challenging.
[close]
So if that’s the case, let’s not make vulc tilts or gammas without the G6 sole, let’s make what the people are asking for, so you guys are start seeing the money and we start skating Emerica again!

I get it’s a difficult process but let’s be honest, ain’t no buddy trying to buy peach colored shoes with black soles, that’s why most of your shoes on site are like thirty bucks, we want Emerica to thrive, not sink, bring back what we grew up on or atleast give us something we can work with! And if you can’t…than just bring back the figgy one.. ;)
Surprisingly enough, some of the shoes you're talking about actually sold out immediately to where we had to remake similar color ways. For the record, most of the shoes that tend to be on sale are because they're from past seasons as we have all Holiday and Spring dropping right now. But I hear ya. Over the next few months there will be something for every skater from the KSL having a bit more padding to a pour-in G6 slip cup to even still having other shoes such as the Tilt, Gamma, Pillar, Omen Hi all of which have their own benefits. We do have the Figueroa coming out in 3 color ways next season as well.

Expand Quote
I love the Pour In G6. I plan on getting a pair or 2 of the Julian Davidson Gammas.

Why don’t all the Gamma’s have the Pour In G6? Is it because of the price point?
[close]

This. 1000x this. G6 cupsoles are the best. Make me buy all of the shoes, emerica.
We got some more G6 cups coming soon including some new pro models with it too.

Well the Gamma is on the Formula G sole which was on the Figgy Dose which is really good and yeah pricing is a factor. Plus, the Gamma G6 was something designed by Julian as he wanted his color way to be different and had always loved shoes that have the pour-in midsole. Happy to say that another Gamma G6 color way with Julian is already in the works. 

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1699
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #44463 on: February 10, 2022, 07:26:12 PM »
Does anyone have intel on a supposed eS shoe called the 197? I hear it is the Koston 1 upper with the silo sole.  Wasn't sure if anyone has pics.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44464 on: February 10, 2022, 07:48:14 PM »
Does anyone have intel on a supposed eS shoe called the 197? I hear it is the Koston 1 upper with the silo sole.  Wasn't sure if anyone has pics.

I think they’re releasing a white and gum and black and gum for skate shop day.  There are pics like 10 pages back

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #44465 on: February 10, 2022, 07:51:06 PM »
In the latest 9 club experience, Jeron holds it up for the camera. It’s in the part where they talk about skate shop day

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 124
« Reply #44466 on: February 10, 2022, 08:01:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think they’re releasing a white and gum and black and gum for skate shop day.  There are pics like 10 pages back

Enjoy your life.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1699
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #44467 on: February 10, 2022, 10:35:48 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

eSK3

« Reply #44468 on: February 11, 2022, 02:37:59 AM »
Half want those eS K1 remakes…half wish they would just close the doors again. That sole just ain’t it!

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 93
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #44469 on: February 11, 2022, 04:21:13 AM »
Half want those eS K1 remakes…half wish they would just close the doors again. That sole just ain’t it!

Don't see what the gripe is with the sole, maybe it's cause I've skated two pairs of shoes with them (Silo SC and Quattro) and they last a fair bit of time. Better than that horrid sole they kept slapping on everything for a while from the Schemes. Ych a fi.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #44470 on: February 11, 2022, 04:28:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't see what the gripe is with the sole, maybe it's cause I've skated two pairs of shoes with them (Silo SC and Quattro) and they last a fair bit of time. Better than that horrid sole they kept slapping on everything for a while from the Schemes. Ych a fi.

The gripe is that it's not the Original sole, not that this one is a bad sole. It might be even better "performance wise", but people want a true to the original retro, no an half assed one...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

pedro_mayn

• 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #44471 on: February 11, 2022, 04:34:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The gripe is that it's not the Original sole, not that this one is a bad sole. It might be even better "performance wise", but people want a true to the original retro, no an half assed one...

Not sure if it's an issue getting a mold or something, perhaps? I'm fairly sure people want the OG K1 with the air pocket, but the EK-01 (IIRC it's that one, the one without the air pocket) is probably the better one for a re-release anyways. Looks cleaner.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #44472 on: February 11, 2022, 06:36:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Not sure if it's an issue getting a mold or something, perhaps? I'm fairly sure people want the OG K1 with the air pocket, but the EK-01 (IIRC it's that one, the one without the air pocket) is probably the better one for a re-release anyways. Looks cleaner.

The issue is $$$. Opening new molds costs money and most likely they don’t wanna have that commitment when in their heads the one they used “does the job”.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

pedro_mayn

• 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #44473 on: February 11, 2022, 06:41:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

The issue is $$$. Opening new molds costs money and most likely they don’t wanna have that commitment when in their heads the one they used “does the job”.

Yep, thought that might be the cost. I wouldn't have thought eS would've been the ones to get new molds sorted with it being so much dough.

jwdharris

• Rep: -2
    • www.vimeo.com/jwdharris avatar image
« Reply #44474 on: February 11, 2022, 07:19:44 AM »

Please say that that Spanky G6 is here to stay, too! I've been into the éS Quattro a lot, and have only recently tried the Spanky G6 and I think that shoe is all I want from now on (sorry Quattro).

SlapTM

« Reply #44475 on: February 11, 2022, 11:22:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Please say that that Spanky G6 is here to stay, too! I've been into the éS Quattro a lot, and have only recently tried the Spanky G6 and I think that shoe is all I want from now on (sorry Quattro).
The Spanky G6 is staying. It will be more of a limited color way a season but yeah not going anywhere.

stets

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #44476 on: February 11, 2022, 11:55:47 AM »

If you were to remove the dumb ribs on the bottom edge of the cup and curvy lines in the foam, it doesn't look as bad! Might have to buy a pair, use my Dremel tool to shave away the ribs, and fill in the foam squiggle lines with something. Tempting...
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

Mosritemike

• Rep: 9
« Reply #44477 on: February 11, 2022, 12:19:04 PM »
But wait….when is skate shop day? This is worse than forgetting my kids birthday

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #44478 on: February 11, 2022, 12:19:29 PM »

If you were to remove the dumb ribs on the bottom edge of the cup and curvy lines in the foam, it doesn't look as bad! Might have to buy a pair, use my Dremel tool to shave away the ribs, and fill in the foam squiggle lines with something. Tempting...

Such a small detail , makes such a huge difference . Come on eS!

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44479 on: February 11, 2022, 12:58:08 PM »
But wait….when is skate shop day? This is worse than forgetting my kids birthday

2/19 or 2/20 I believe

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #44480 on: February 11, 2022, 01:00:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Such a small detail , makes such a huge difference . Come on eS!

These look so much better for such a small difference

SlapTM

« Reply #44481 on: February 11, 2022, 01:24:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

2/19 or 2/20 I believe
2/19

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #44482 on: February 12, 2022, 12:46:20 AM »

eSK3

« Reply #44483 on: February 12, 2022, 02:54:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sole Tech definitely has the money to reproduce the molds for the midsole/outsole. They just refuse to make a 100% effort in anything they make it seems and I can’t support them doing half assed shit just because they’re a “core” company smh make it make sense.

Shuh

• Rep: 0

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 124
Enjoy your life.

Pastasash

• Rep: 84
« Reply #44486 on: February 12, 2022, 08:07:27 AM »
Anyone have any info on these Crockett highs?

https://www.vans.com.au/crockett-high-pro-vna4uw22lh-oat.html

Only seen one pair on ebay and on Vans Australian site, anyone knows if they’ll be dropping in the US soon?

This is the best colorway ive seen thus far 🤩

WideFeet

• Rep: 92
« Reply #44487 on: February 12, 2022, 09:13:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sole Tech definitely has the money to reproduce the molds for the midsole/outsole. They just refuse to make a 100% effort in anything they make it seems and I can’t support them doing half assed shit just because they’re a “core” company smh make it make sense.

It’s not 2003 anymore. Not every Skateshop on the planet carries éS. I’m sure they don’t have the budget.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44488 on: February 12, 2022, 10:44:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It’s not 2003 anymore. Not every Skateshop on the planet carries éS. I’m sure they don’t have the budget.

Not to mention it seems like both colorways are SSD exclusives and won’t continue on in the line

nahynsee

• Rep: 1
« Reply #44489 on: February 12, 2022, 01:09:21 PM »
Anyone have any info on these Crockett highs?

https://www.vans.com.au/crockett-high-pro-vna4uw22lh-oat.html

Only seen one pair on ebay and on Vans Australian site, anyone knows if they’ll be dropping in the US soon?

This is the best colorway ive seen thus far 🤩

No idea. But Gilbert posted a new video on his IG seems like a all white version