Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8776742 times)

Coolhats

Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #36390 on: February 11, 2020, 07:40:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Pretty sure Berle’s are gonna be my next shoe. I think the sole looks awesome. I’ll watch out for dog poo.
[close]

I enjoy using my pair because it feels like a glove and a bit better than the AVE. Haven’t skated either but own both and have walked around with both for a while.

I had a pair of Berle’s and they were one of the more comfortable, better fitting, pairs of shoes I’ve had in awhile. I had no problems with the sole, but I wasn’t a huge fan about how they looked.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 592
« Reply #36391 on: February 11, 2020, 11:42:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Pretty sure Berle’s are gonna be my next shoe. I think the sole looks awesome. I’ll watch out for dog poo.
[close]

I enjoy using my pair because it feels like a glove and a bit better than the AVE. Haven’t skated either but own both and have walked around with both for a while.
[close]

I had a pair of Berle’s and they were one of the more comfortable, better fitting, pairs of shoes I’ve had in awhile. I had no problems with the sole, but I wasn’t a huge fan about how they looked.

It comes down to the colorway. More subtle colors make it look less like a toddler shoe.
That being said, the pebbles can mess up your grip. Currently considering buying a pair to just walk around in.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Arto Saari

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 33
  • hasta la vista.. bear
« Reply #36392 on: February 12, 2020, 09:25:47 AM »
I actually really like how the berles look. I think they have a great sole-to-upper ratio. Its a very 'satisfying' shoe formally. Ive been on Reynolds G6 for almost 2 years and now Im kinda nervous to try anything else, even other sole tech stuff. Also I feel bad supporting vans over Emerica.

patob

• Rep: -6

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36394 on: February 12, 2020, 10:37:06 AM »
I actually really like how the berles look. I think they have a great sole-to-upper ratio. Its a very 'satisfying' shoe formally. Ive been on Reynolds G6 for almost 2 years and now Im kinda nervous to try anything else, even other sole tech stuff. Also I feel bad supporting vans over Emerica.

If you don't mind the more thin upper, the spanky g6 has the same sole as the reynolds g6. I'm loving mine so far.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #36395 on: February 12, 2020, 11:06:22 AM »

http://www.sk8shoesba.com/v2/coming-soon-es-quattro/

Pretty sure this isn’t real.  I’ve come across this IG account where the person puts this sole on every kind of eS shoe for whatever reason.

alraunen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #36396 on: February 12, 2020, 11:28:30 AM »
Looks like they were a new Adidas skate shoe, I like the handball look from the old Stabil shoes.

On the Busenitz vulc II image gallery they put this shoes by mistake, not sure if them are from the skate line but this could be something from the 3ST line

Maybe Skatan can help

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36397 on: February 12, 2020, 12:22:07 PM »
3st.005?
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

jwdharris

• Rep: -2
    • www.vimeo.com/jwdharris avatar image
« Reply #36398 on: February 12, 2020, 12:36:43 PM »

Pretty sure this isn’t real.  I’ve come across this IG account where the person puts this sole on every kind of eS shoe for whatever reason.

I'm pretty sure it is. You can see them in the bottom left of this pic:

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #36399 on: February 12, 2020, 01:07:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

May be right.  Here’s the account I was talking about. 

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36400 on: February 12, 2020, 01:19:06 PM »
Can't wait for those Quattro
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #36401 on: February 12, 2020, 01:28:04 PM »
Looks like they were a new Adidas skate shoe, I like the handball look from the old Stabil shoes.

Expand Quote
On the Busenitz vulc II image gallery they put this shoes by mistake, not sure if them are from the skate line but this could be something from the 3ST line

Maybe Skatan can help
[close]

they out now on spot

https://skateparkoftampa.com/adidas-copa-nationale-shoes-team-royal-blue-yellow-tint-footwear-white-84219-15192

patob

• Rep: -6
« Reply #36403 on: February 12, 2020, 04:13:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

May be right.  Here’s the account I was talking about. 

Its real. fall 2020. coming out in two colorways, all white and the black and gum.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -517
« Reply #36404 on: February 12, 2020, 05:02:39 PM »
What original shoe did he take that sole from? Or did he just find a picture early and start using it as platform . I lot of his posts are shoes I would definitely but . He’s great at picking colorways.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
« Reply #36405 on: February 12, 2020, 07:36:26 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

Maybe Skatan can help
[close]
[close]

they out now on spot

https://skateparkoftampa.com/adidas-copa-nationale-shoes-team-royal-blue-yellow-tint-footwear-white-84219-15192
gross.... anyone feeling these?? I assume people liked the sb gato might consider these
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:02:46 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #36406 on: February 12, 2020, 07:41:13 PM »
Yeah gross especially after seeing the pics on spot

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36407 on: February 12, 2020, 08:22:54 PM »
Yeaaaa

Kirtap

• Rep: 15
« Reply #36408 on: February 12, 2020, 08:24:26 PM »
What original shoe did he take that sole from? Or did he just find a picture early and start using it as platform . I lot of his posts are shoes I would definitely but . He’s great at picking colorways.

I took the sole from the Silo SC that was supposed to come out in the holiday ’19 lineup, but due to few preorders, it didn’t. I’ve always loved a good double cup sole, so when I saw that éS had one that they weren’t going to release, I just wanted to see what it’d look like on some other uppers. Turns out, it looks fantastic on a lot of them!

Thank you!

Oh, and yes, the new Quattro is real.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:36:13 PM by Kirtap »

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #36409 on: February 12, 2020, 08:50:01 PM »
It’s real, and it’s fantastic
:) I must have been tripping last night

Leviatanouroboro

• Rep: -1

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 409
« Reply #36411 on: February 12, 2020, 09:55:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

Maybe Skatan can help
[close]
[close]

they out now on spot

[close]
gross.... anyone feeling these?? I assume people liked the sb gato might consider these

The blue looked good in the Shin video when Niels was skating them but that green photo makes them look awful.

newspaperparty

• Rep: 25
« Reply #36412 on: February 12, 2020, 10:40:58 PM »
Anyone know when the Andrew Allen authentic high is supposed to come out?

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #36413 on: February 13, 2020, 04:18:45 AM »

I cannot wait to see these in a black colorway
New half cab/janowsky icon type shit basically
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #36414 on: February 13, 2020, 06:24:50 AM »
i saw someone wearing the tan/black ones yesterday. they didn't look bad at all.
good come sausage

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2309
« Reply #36415 on: February 13, 2020, 09:53:19 AM »
I got a pair of the Rowans in the Airwalk Enigma colourway at the release event and I think they're super dope. Look great in person. That colour for sure is very 90s like some old Airwalks or Vans Carrolls. The shoe is a little narrow and digs in a bit across the top of my feet where the laces start, but I have really thicc feet and have this problem with at least half of the shoes I get. They seem to be stretching out decent though.

PopCush is comfy, but besides all that nothing feels super different to me than other Vans Pros, but I haven't had a chance to skate them yet. The shoe is kinda thick overall, if you're into skating Half Cab Pros or SK8 Hi Pros, you'll probably like the Rowans.

Here's what mine look like after kicking it for a week:

Actually fucking love this colourway because:

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #36416 on: February 13, 2020, 10:14:51 AM »
I got a pair of the Rowans in the Airwalk Enigma colourway at the release event and I think they're super dope. Look great in person. That colour for sure is very 90s like some old Airwalks or Vans Carrolls. The shoe is a little narrow and digs in a bit across the top of my feet where the laces start, but I have really thicc feet and have this problem with at least half of the shoes I get. They seem to be stretching out decent though.

PopCush is comfy, but besides all that nothing feels super different to me than other Vans Pros, but I haven't had a chance to skate them yet. The shoe is kinda thick overall, if you're into skating Half Cab Pros or SK8 Hi Pros, you'll probably like the Rowans.

Here's what mine look like after kicking it for a week:

Actually fucking love this colourway because:

I'm about that colorway. Do you know if these have that new outsole technology (sick stick) that is supposed to be more durable?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2309
« Reply #36417 on: February 13, 2020, 10:25:01 AM »
Yeah they have SickStick, they got a little sticker on them when they're new in the box. Like I said I didn't get a chance to skate them before I flew home to the winter, so I can't tell you if the stick is more sick. Standing on a board they don't feel grippier than a regular Vans sole, but those are so grippy already. Can't speak as to the durability.

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36418 on: February 13, 2020, 10:30:15 AM »
Sick I really like that colorway too. When does it release? Only black and blue 2/15 I think right. Might just grab the black pair for new daily wear. Hoping they retail for $64.99 not $70+ for a basic vulc

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #36419 on: February 13, 2020, 10:33:49 AM »
Sick I really like that colorway too. When does it release? Only black and blue 2/15 I think right. Might just grab the black pair for new daily wear. Hoping they retail for $64.99 not $70+ for a basic vulc

Saw the socal accidental early release; They had the tan/black and im pretty sure price was exactly $65.99