Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 575342 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #6000 on: May 14, 2023, 12:23:09 PM »
Mark is to Chuck Berry
As
MJ is to Jeff Beck
And
PJ Eddie Van Halen

This would make Tom Penny Jimmy Page yes or no?
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6001 on: May 14, 2023, 02:58:38 PM »
Did Amber Heard become the Cardiel of the scat kink community following the Johnny Depp trial?

We, er, they don’t really consider her a part of the community because it was just a one-off revenge turd, not a lifestyle.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1537
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #6002 on: May 15, 2023, 04:54:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Did Amber Heard become the Cardiel of the scat kink community following the Johnny Depp trial?
[close]

We, er, they don’t really consider her a part of the community because it was just a one-off revenge turd, not a lifestyle.

Follow up question: How do skid marks play a role in that community? Are skid marks the "gateway drug" to more hard core stuff or is it more of a means to express individuality (e.g., no fingerprint, snowflake, skid mark is identical)?  I'd try googling this but my incognito mode has been through too much this year.

Thanks in advance
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6003 on: May 15, 2023, 05:45:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Follow up question: How do skid marks play a role in that community? Are skid marks the "gateway drug" to more hard core stuff or is it more of a means to express individuality (e.g., no fingerprint, snowflake, skid mark is identical)?  I'd try googling this but my incognito mode has been through too much this year.

Thanks in advance

Well there’s a whole science to them.  The trained eye and nose can glean all kinds of information about someone just from their skid marks believe it or not.  Based on the size, smell, texture and color alone, you can accurately deduce someone’s general body size, age, diet, a1c levels etc.

I’d say most in the community vividly remember the time they spotted their first healthy skid mark.  Or so I’ve heard.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Dental Dan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #6004 on: May 16, 2023, 07:22:35 PM »
I like cats, as I like most animals. But I have a hard time understanding the generic love cat crazy people have for them. What about the ones who fucking hate you and 1000% want you to die?
a

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6005 on: May 16, 2023, 08:14:48 PM »
I like cats, as I like most animals. But I have a hard time understanding the generic love cat crazy people have for them. What about the ones who fucking hate you and 1000% want you to die?
a

Those people haven’t been around feral cats.  They don’t realize that felines are just another of tendril of nature reaching out trying to kill you before your expiration date, don’t cha know.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #6006 on: May 18, 2023, 09:12:00 AM »
you just haven't met my cats, my cats are perfect, they're chubby and snuggle up on you and they're perfect, if you hurt my cats i will fucking murder you and everything you love, but yeah you just haven't met my cats.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #6007 on: May 19, 2023, 01:30:27 AM »
If you had the possibility fuck your way to the top would you do it?

sle_epy

• Rep: -82
« Reply #6008 on: May 19, 2023, 01:37:38 PM »
a

I think what I love about cats the most is their sense of agency, especially with feral cats. No one is telling them shit, and you can't make a cat act like less of a cat so you kind of have to let them be themselves in ways you'd never have to allow another animal. I think that's sorta dope and it elevates them above other domesticated animals in my mind in terms of my level of respect for them in the animal hierarchy. Dogs just seem like brainless drones that overreact to stimulus.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -617
« Reply #6009 on: May 19, 2023, 01:55:29 PM »
If I was president I would make cats illegal
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

sle_epy

• Rep: -82
« Reply #6010 on: May 19, 2023, 02:10:31 PM »
If I was president I would make cats illegal

They'd get to you first I'm sure. They're highly skilled serial killers after all.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1537
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #6011 on: May 19, 2023, 04:06:59 PM »

Do you mean engaging in coitus with people who are incrementally taller than one another? If so, yes. If not, no.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6012 on: May 19, 2023, 05:50:33 PM »
When I was 12-13 I had a teacher who would lean over my desk to check my work and I got a full view down her top every time. She would do this all the time and there was no way I was discreet about where I was looking. Was she aware that I was ogling her tits and if so was she getting a kick out of fucking with me or something?

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #6013 on: May 20, 2023, 12:57:23 AM »

Really depends on whom you would have to fuck...

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6014 on: May 20, 2023, 12:49:03 PM »
Why did Cab skate with a pair of suspenders hanging down from his shorts in Ban This?

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6015 on: May 20, 2023, 01:41:07 PM »
When I was 12-13 I had a teacher who would lean over my desk to check my work and I got a full view down her top every time. She would do this all the time and there was no way I was discreet about where I was looking. Was she aware that I was ogling her tits and if so was she getting a kick out of fucking with me or something?

God bless her.  These are little gifts life hands to you and they should be cherished.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6016 on: May 20, 2023, 04:55:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

God bless her.  These are little gifts life hands to you and they should be cherished.

Agreed, truly a wonderful woman

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #6017 on: May 24, 2023, 12:59:12 PM »
Is it way fucking windier all the time now?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6018 on: May 24, 2023, 01:39:33 PM »

Fudge that, why is the sun so fuckin bright all the time now

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #6019 on: May 24, 2023, 04:49:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fudge that, why is the sun so fuckin bright all the time now

How come we never see the sun and the wind at the same time?

They’re the same person.

But yeah, I’ll take that to mean my perception of how windy it is has changed over time.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #6020 on: May 25, 2023, 01:07:43 PM »
Periodically, I start to think about how good Lucien Clarke's LV shoe is for skating.

Like what if it's the best shoe to skate in, but it's so expensive and prized that no one (except for like the four people who skated it) knows how good it is.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6021 on: May 26, 2023, 02:14:05 PM »
Periodically, I start to think about how good Lucien Clarke's LV shoe is for skating.

Like what if it's the best shoe to skate in, but it's so expensive and prized that no one (except for like the four people who skated it) knows how good it is.

Skated a few pairs, they’re ok.  Serious pussy magnets though.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #6022 on: June 07, 2023, 11:18:46 AM »
How many freestylers had Thrasher covers?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6023 on: June 07, 2023, 03:56:53 PM »
Is targeted assassination a viable way to kill politicians and billionaires? Is it worth throwing away your life?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6024 on: June 07, 2023, 06:18:27 PM »
Is targeted assassination a viable way to kill politicians and billionaires? Is it worth throwing away your life?

I mean, Gavrilo Princip would have just been another forgotten nobody but he was in the right place at the right time and forever changed the course of world.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #6025 on: June 07, 2023, 09:57:51 PM »
Why haven't these social media apps adapted a walkie talkie feature yet?  I want to jump into the dms of my buddy, press a record button and have it immediately send the audio over.  And yes it's cause all these great farts are going to waste otherwise

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6026 on: June 08, 2023, 08:49:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I mean, Gavrilo Princip would have just been another forgotten nobody but he was in the right place at the right time and forever changed the course of world.
I was thinking more along the lines of preventing and ending wars, but yeah, I concede I can’t predict the future.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #6027 on: June 08, 2023, 09:38:58 AM »
Why haven't these social media apps adapted a walkie talkie feature yet?  I want to jump into the dms of my buddy, press a record button and have it immediately send the audio over.  And yes it's cause all these great farts are going to waste otherwise

pretty sure this had been done and didn't really catch on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td2MpS3pziU

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6028 on: June 09, 2023, 01:49:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I was thinking more along the lines of preventing and ending wars, but yeah, I concede I can’t predict the future.

Who were you thinking about?

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #6029 on: June 12, 2023, 09:08:04 PM »
Someone should merge the crate challenge and ice bucket challenge for 2023’s new sensation. You climb the crates, at the top you get ice water dumped on your head, and then you make your way back down. The money raised could go toward sleep paralysis research.