Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2253303 times)

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #14370 on: March 04, 2024, 12:20:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I know it really isn't on sale but the pricing itself makes it technically.... on sale... lol. I ordered a set of shoes from Walmart and they are Etnies for 30 bucks. You can check the latest "What shoes you're wearing" thread for pictures of my new purchase. Shipping was $6.99 for me but here in Minnesota, we don't have taxes on clothing, including shoes and sports jerseys and stuff. So that saves me a bit of money.

https://www.walmart.com/search?q=etnies&facet=retailer_type%3AWalmart

I filtered out the above so that the Etnies that are selling, are actually from Walmart retail and not other companies selling on Walmart.
[close]

Eagerly need a review
[close]

This video made me push the left mouse button,

https://youtu.be/CiHElA4yIOA?si=tLHFo63bZYvuUTa5

i honestly don’t know if you’re trolling or not, this dude’s technique is all wrong and it won’t wear shoes down the way a proper kickflip would. he kicks them down, his shits bounce of the ground, that’s not how you’re supposed to kickflip

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14371 on: March 04, 2024, 12:37:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I know it really isn't on sale but the pricing itself makes it technically.... on sale... lol. I ordered a set of shoes from Walmart and they are Etnies for 30 bucks. You can check the latest "What shoes you're wearing" thread for pictures of my new purchase. Shipping was $6.99 for me but here in Minnesota, we don't have taxes on clothing, including shoes and sports jerseys and stuff. So that saves me a bit of money.

I filtered out the above so that the Etnies that are selling, are actually from Walmart retail and not other companies selling on Walmart.
[close]

Eagerly need a review
[close]

[close]

i honestly don’t know if you’re trolling or not, this dude’s technique is all wrong and it won’t wear shoes down the way a proper kickflip would. he kicks them down, his shits bounce of the ground, that’s not how you’re supposed to kickflip
Same here. Not sure if he's the greatest troll that ever lived. Can't believe anybody can be this obnoxious
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

LeDave

• Rep: 38
    • Dave Le Photography avatar image
« Reply #14372 on: March 04, 2024, 05:35:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Eagerly need a review
[close]

[close]

Not sure how he is doing wrong, but then again, I've never done a kick flip before  :)

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
« Reply #14373 on: March 04, 2024, 07:35:05 AM »
i don’t know man, look up “kickflip” on youtube and see if they’re any different

manysnakes

« Reply #14374 on: March 04, 2024, 09:23:40 AM »

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #14375 on: March 04, 2024, 10:19:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Eagerly need a review
[close]

[close]

Bro, respect the mob flip! That's a vintage pre-90's manuever right there. Gonz style.

In all reality, that would have been a much better wear test if he just skated around a park for the few hours. That "wear" test is telling nobody anything but how well these shoes hold up to scores of in-place mob flips. Wasting my time lol.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1994
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #14376 on: March 04, 2024, 06:39:59 PM »
https://primitiveskate.com/collections/sale?filter.p.product_type=Deck

Primitive decks at $28 - 30, lots of the Jujitsu Kaisen and WWE graphics which I thought they just launched.

Cheap and good wood is cheap and good wood.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #14377 on: March 05, 2024, 07:12:39 AM »
Anyone have any sort of code for Es’ website? I signed up, got messages, etc, but no code.

Does it automatically add the discount in cart with the linked email?

Hoping someone can help me out here.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

Pasta Monster

« Reply #14378 on: March 05, 2024, 07:33:17 AM »
Anyone have any sort of code for Es’ website? I signed up, got messages, etc, but no code.

WELCOME20 is standard across the SoleTech websites. If you already used it, you can create a burner email to use the discount. Unfortunately, it only works on full-priced items, but maybe someone has a better code.

Edit: ESKELLY20 gets 20% off sale items.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #14379 on: March 05, 2024, 08:10:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
WELCOME20 is standard across the SoleTech websites. If you already used it, you can create a burner email to use the discount. Unfortunately, it only works on full-priced items, but maybe someone has a better code.

Edit: ESKELLY20 gets 20% off sale items.

Thanks homie!
Do you get deja vu, huh?

Yossi

• Rep: 20
« Reply #14380 on: March 05, 2024, 12:14:42 PM »
Just a heads up if you order from 303; pay the extra $1.50 or whatever for the UPS/Fedex option. Denver USPS is especially shitty and I just had my second board box in a year disappear after being scanned and accepted into the Denver postal system. It sucks because 303 ships out orders super fast and is a top shop. Nothing but love for 303.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
  • sup dog
« Reply #14381 on: March 05, 2024, 03:36:54 PM »
Just a heads up if you order from 303; pay the extra $1.50 or whatever for the UPS/Fedex option. Denver USPS is especially shitty and I just had my second board box in a year disappear after being scanned and accepted into the Denver postal system. It sucks because 303 ships out orders super fast and is a top shop. Nothing but love for 303.
Yo, I will 100% second this.

I had to deal with shitty USPS poor communication and mixups, and lost work time.

Definitely get the 3-5 day shipping. It’s totally worth avoiding potential headaches with USPS.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #14382 on: March 05, 2024, 03:47:53 PM »
Fp is doing a sale 50% off if you use TAKE50. Tempted to try their shoes.

lulz

• Rep: 80
« Reply #14383 on: March 05, 2024, 04:01:00 PM »

Not working for me. What’s the official website?

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1021
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #14384 on: March 05, 2024, 05:13:26 PM »

Don't.

OhioGuy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
« Reply #14385 on: March 05, 2024, 05:27:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't.
Was gonna say. Their shoes are up there with Cariuma. Someone would have to pay me to wear them lol

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14386 on: March 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't.
[close]
Was gonna say. Their shoes are up there with Cariuma. Someone would have to pay me to wear them lol

I'd ride cariuma over FP in a heartbeat. I can't support Alchy-redfaced-sausage fingers Joey B.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1676
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #14387 on: March 05, 2024, 06:18:01 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14388 on: March 05, 2024, 06:20:42 PM »
BOTTOM TEXT FTW

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 912
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #14389 on: March 05, 2024, 07:25:47 PM »
Is the bottom text extra?

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1676
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #14390 on: March 05, 2024, 07:46:47 PM »
Is the bottom text extra?

Yes, but the benefit is that you can drop a bowling ball on it.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

ish_wav

• Rep: 101
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14391 on: March 05, 2024, 08:02:07 PM »

FP were compromised because they’re dumb and have like 5 different e-commerce sites. (Funny enough, they’re claiming it’s a “fake” website, but that’s so not true lol) This 50% code was sent out by their compromised site to their email list. FPfootwear dot com is the only place to order from right now.

Lessfillingtastegreat

• Rep: 58
« Reply #14392 on: March 06, 2024, 12:55:22 PM »
Can I get these insoles at 50% - yes or no will do.   
8.1 Drift -  venture 5.6 , Jessup, SFF  54mm Swiss ceramics  -https://imgur.com/a/WlDgenx

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 753
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #14393 on: March 06, 2024, 01:03:01 PM »
The last time they had one of those sales, I bought two pairs of game changers and a pair of the thin flat ones - they were out of the ‘graphic’ I ordered of the game changers so they gave me one replacement pair (of the thin flat ones) and a “free” pair of the thin flat ones ignoring the game changers I ordered for work etc. they ignored my emails.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #14394 on: March 06, 2024, 02:13:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

FP were compromised because they’re dumb and have like 5 different e-commerce sites. (Funny enough, they’re claiming it’s a “fake” website, but that’s so not true lol) This 50% code was sent out by their compromised site to their email list. FPfootwear dot com is the only place to order from right now.
Compromised in what way? Their proprietary formula stolen and the other sites are fakes? The other sites are undercutting JB by shipping directly from the China factory for less?

Very curious, because I really like my fp insoles, and I’ll need to replace eventually.

Edit: well there go:

« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 02:53:02 PM by JM »

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #14395 on: March 06, 2024, 03:03:05 PM »
The last time they had one of those sales, I bought two pairs of game changers and a pair of the thin flat ones - they were out of the ‘graphic’ I ordered of the game changers so they gave me one replacement pair (of the thin flat ones) and a “free” pair of the thin flat ones ignoring the game changers I ordered for work etc. they ignored my emails.

Been there. They double charged me, “sent me a refund,” and when I told them I never received it, they said it was because “the bank refused it.” Okay, that is not how the bank works. Can you just send the order again, so I have something to show for my missing money?? Not even crickets..

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #14396 on: March 06, 2024, 03:08:52 PM »
Screenshot of the commments explaining the situation

thehogsniper

• Rep: 46
« Reply #14397 on: March 06, 2024, 04:29:32 PM »
There is something slightly hilarious about the idea of FPInsoles being corrupted by organized crime

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #14398 on: March 06, 2024, 04:31:50 PM »
There is something slightly hilarious about the idea of FPInsoles being corrupted by organized crime
Maybe the Haxxors really thought they were ripping off THE NASA.

Daydream

• Rep: 80
« Reply #14399 on: March 06, 2024, 06:42:44 PM »
OK let's move on now

back to the good stuff