Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 1322768 times)

Rem377, briancoco, Meatgawd and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #4950 on: November 27, 2018, 12:08:12 AM »
Bunch of randomness per usual.  Everything's already marked down, all shoes still have free shipping!  Appreciate any and all orders!

www.seasonsskateshop.bigcartel.com   (click "ALL" under categories to see everything)

Sorry that came out so big

I don't usually buy things online, but since it's a real shop I was able to justify taking the cyber monday plunge this afternoon. I took a gamble with the 2 mystery boards for 55$. Seemed like too good of a deal to pass. I also picked up a pair of adidas campus adv. Definitely pretty stoked, thanks for posting this. I've been following seasons on instagram for a while, I'd definitely buy an ipath 2005 summer preview shirt if they make them again.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #4951 on: November 27, 2018, 04:58:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Bunch of randomness per usual.  Everything's already marked down, all shoes still have free shipping!  Appreciate any and all orders!

www.seasonsskateshop.bigcartel.com   (click "ALL" under categories to see everything)

Sorry that came out so big
[close]

I don't usually buy things online, but since it's a real shop I was able to justify taking the cyber monday plunge this afternoon. I took a gamble with the 2 mystery boards for 55$. Seemed like too good of a deal to pass. I also picked up a pair of adidas campus adv. Definitely pretty stoked, thanks for posting this. I've been following seasons on instagram for a while, I'd definitely buy an ipath 2005 summer preview shirt if they make them again.

Seasons rules, went on a trip to upstate ny and swung past the shop on my way through and just shot the shit with one of the owners for like 45 mins and grabbed a shirt. Canít beat a real convo with an actual fellow skater and the dude threw in an extra shirt Just because.

sam_jam

• Rep: -1
« Reply #4952 on: November 27, 2018, 05:14:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Seasons rules, went on a trip to upstate ny and swung past the shop on my way through and just shot the shit with one of the owners for like 45 mins and grabbed a shirt. Canít beat a real convo with an actual fellow skater and the dude threw in an extra shirt Just because.

Also did the 2 for 1 for the decks, nothing beats supporting true shops. Hoping for some good ones when the box shows up. And the iPath Summer Preview shirt was genius. Wish I hadn't skipped out on it.

cloudy

« Reply #4953 on: November 27, 2018, 06:54:14 AM »
in the spirit of giving tuesday (but also keeping in mind that this is the sale gear thread), you can now buy a complete from cowtown skateboards for $54.95 (was $89.95) as part of their skateboard angel program - http://www.cowtownskateboards.com/tickets-and-events/skate-after-school/skateboard-angel-donation-pid-43091.

We're happy to bring back our Skateboard Angel Program again this Holiday Season. Our goal is to give away at least 250 complete skateboards to kids in underserved communities. Becoming a Skateboard Angel gives you the opportunity to gift a quality new complete, at a drastically discounted price, to one of these amazing kids. Cowtown is proud to team up with Skate After School as the beneficiary of the first 250 completes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqnYsPfh0DP/

E

• Rep: 9
« Reply #4954 on: November 27, 2018, 11:50:26 AM »
in the spirit of giving tuesday (but also keeping in mind that this is the sale gear thread), you can now buy a complete from cowtown skateboards for $54.95 (was $89.95) as part of their skateboard angel program - http://www.cowtownskateboards.com/tickets-and-events/skate-after-school/skateboard-angel-donation-pid-43091.

Expand Quote
We're happy to bring back our Skateboard Angel Program again this Holiday Season. Our goal is to give away at least 250 complete skateboards to kids in underserved communities. Becoming a Skateboard Angel gives you the opportunity to gift a quality new complete, at a drastically discounted price, to one of these amazing kids. Cowtown is proud to team up with Skate After School as the beneficiary of the first 250 completes.
[close]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqnYsPfh0DP/

This is really dope.

Nth syd bear

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4955 on: November 27, 2018, 03:24:15 PM »
Trucks are hard to get big savings on

I got a set of Indy hollow 139 for Aussie $73.00 thatís about $52 USD

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #4956 on: November 28, 2018, 09:38:31 PM »
Thatís a pretty good deal, were they plain silver or coloured?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #4958 on: November 30, 2018, 12:01:39 PM »
ccs has 20% of shoes and clothes with holiday18 code

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 175
« Reply #4959 on: December 01, 2018, 03:23:34 PM »
active claims they're having an 80% off warehouse sale but all the prices seem exactly the same
good come sausage

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -111
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4960 on: December 02, 2018, 06:51:04 PM »
active claims they're having an 80% off warehouse sale but all the prices seem exactly the same

they're just tryna get you in the mood
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Pigeon

« Reply #4961 on: December 02, 2018, 07:19:12 PM »
ďup to 80% offĒ

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 839
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4962 on: December 04, 2018, 10:27:06 AM »
Not sure it's still on but it was another 20% off so sale boards were like $25.... That's pretty cheap.

Uknowmyinsta

• Rep: 17
  • Your brain has no facts.
« Reply #4963 on: December 05, 2018, 05:41:29 AM »
https://www.activerideshop.com/

25% off site wide thru the 9th, code :  FF25

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
« Reply #4964 on: December 05, 2018, 04:08:18 PM »
https://www.seasidesurfshop.com

Get em while there hot. Got a *pair* of Indy's for 5 bucks and some reds for 8. Also a few other things to make a cruiser... This sale is nuts. Mostly only 1-3 things left of each.

cloudy

« Reply #4965 on: December 05, 2018, 04:21:06 PM »

Get em while there hot. Got a *pair* of Indy's for 5 bucks and some reds for 8. Also a few other things to make a cruiser... This sale is nuts. Mostly only 1-3 things left of each.

whoa. insane find. i just got a mike carroll deck for $5.15 shipped. from one of the series they ran with the new crail wood, at that.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #4966 on: December 05, 2018, 04:27:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

whoa. insane find. i just got a mike carroll deck for $5.15 shipped. from one of the series they ran with the new crail wood, at that.

Holy shit.  Lucky mother fucker.

cookieboy

« Reply #4967 on: December 05, 2018, 04:27:30 PM »
For Real! I got hella grip tape, 2 sets of wheels, a set of trucks, and bearings for $40!

cloudy

« Reply #4968 on: December 05, 2018, 04:28:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

aaaaaannnnd everything is now back to full price. glitch in the matrix? let's see if they honor the purchases.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #4969 on: December 05, 2018, 04:29:35 PM »
For Real! I got hella grip tape, 2 sets of wheels, a set of trucks, and bearings for $40!

And fuck you too, haha

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
« Reply #4970 on: December 05, 2018, 04:31:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

aaaaaannnnd everything is now back to full price. glitch in the matrix? let's see if they honor the purchases.

They fucking better.

Velvet

• Rep: -40
  • pat duffy
« Reply #4971 on: December 05, 2018, 04:36:25 PM »
someone come through with some less than 30 bucks deck deals.

cookieboy

« Reply #4972 on: December 05, 2018, 04:41:44 PM »
Que Putas!!!
They cancelled mine too.

cloudy

« Reply #4973 on: December 05, 2018, 05:01:29 PM »
Que Putas!!!
They cancelled mine too.

i can hear my dad now..."if it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -84
« Reply #4974 on: December 05, 2018, 07:59:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Que Putas!!!
They cancelled mine too.
[close]

i can hear my dad now..."if it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

Y'all should threaten to sue for false advertising

weon

• Rep: 139
  • pico pal que lee
« Reply #4975 on: December 06, 2018, 01:14:39 AM »
Idk if this is worth mentioning right now, as they haven't updated the sales section recently, but Daddies Board Shop's "CLEARANCEGA" code still works for 25% off of clearance items.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #4976 on: December 06, 2018, 02:12:17 AM »
Oh shit, good looks

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4977 on: December 06, 2018, 03:08:33 AM »
That has worked for months and they just change the listed end dates on the site. I don't think that code ever expires.

rapscallion

• Rep: -5
« Reply #4978 on: December 06, 2018, 10:09:04 AM »
The sad thing is they silently took away the free shipping no minumum a couple of weeks ago, now they're minimum $50 like every other site.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
« Reply #4979 on: December 06, 2018, 10:45:07 AM »
Skatewarehouse has a soft little sale going for no reason.