Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2212232 times)

BartHarleyJarvis (+ 2 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

backinaction

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #11370 on: November 03, 2022, 10:08:19 AM »
Expand Quote
15% of sitewide at skate warehouse. Remember to pay with PayPal/Venmo
[close]

Who is reading this thread who still needs decks?

I have none in my stack.

But 9 completes set up.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11371 on: November 03, 2022, 10:59:38 AM »
Yall old timers remember the Karmaloop black friday stackable sale codes of 2014?

Edit to let it be known all I copped was a shot ton of Huf stuff which honestly just bummed me out
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 11:06:22 AM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Lee Ralphs Dear Old Mum

« Reply #11372 on: November 03, 2022, 11:16:15 AM »
Expand Quote
15% of sitewide at skate warehouse. Remember to pay with PayPal/Venmo
[close]

Who is reading this thread who still needs decks?

Christ, I don't need anything but Team Hollow 151s in the raw/ gunmetal sure would look nice gathering dust, ungrinded in a shoe box in my basement while I pretend I need them.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1127
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #11373 on: November 03, 2022, 11:31:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Someone refresh my memory of the NB 440s, someone was working for an online retailer that was listing on eBay. And his boss insisted he price them at $25 which was below MSRP or something?

Expand Quote
Numeric 440 for $23 shipped. Not the best colorway but still lots of sizes left.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324121946503

Edit: There's also a 20% off coupon over $25 that these are eligible for, so you can basically get like a free pair of socks from Reebok or some lovely silk panties to keep cool in the summer heat.

https://www.ebay.com/e/fashion/fashion-sfc-7-27?_sop=2&rt=nc
[close]
[close]
From what I remember, I think @rothdigga confirmed that someone within NB messed up and offloaded a bunch of those 440s on their closeout eBay account when they weren't supposed to. Pretty sure they were supposed to be full price? The company decided to honor all the sales though, which is super dope of them.
[close]
That is dope. Had an online shop hit me with a bill for shipping after the purchase…even though it was advertised free shipping. They weren’t even nice about it.

Dooky Shooes never forgives, never forgets

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #11374 on: November 03, 2022, 12:32:52 PM »
Yall old timers remember the Karmaloop black friday stackable sale codes of 2014?

Edit to let it be known all I copped was a shot ton of Huf stuff which honestly just bummed me out

There is a name I haven't thought of in a very long time! There was a skateshop spinoff from them too that failed, drawing a blank on that name
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1172
« Reply #11375 on: November 03, 2022, 12:34:48 PM »
a long time
hardly art, hardly starving

YMCMB

• Rep: 50
« Reply #11376 on: November 03, 2022, 12:43:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

There is a name I haven't thought of in a very long time! There was a skateshop spinoff from them too that failed, drawing a blank on that name
Brick Harbor

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1172
« Reply #11377 on: November 03, 2022, 01:23:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Brick Harbor

at least they gave us this absolute gem of a part:
hardly art, hardly starving

OMSK

• Rep: 39
« Reply #11378 on: November 03, 2022, 02:54:20 PM »

Yeah Tactics shop decks are great. The mostly blank one even has some color plys. Quality seems just as good as my Welcome and Real boards.

Got an LBSkate one too and it’s nice:

Also, FA has decks for $30 today.

Tactics decks are Generator/BBS, they are great boards, mainly what I skate these days.

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #11379 on: November 03, 2022, 03:24:40 PM »
Expand Quote

Yeah Tactics shop decks are great. The mostly blank one even has some color plys. Quality seems just as good as my Welcome and Real boards.

[close]

Tactics decks are Generator/BBS, they are great boards, mainly what I skate these days.

LBskate decks are Generator/BBS as well.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1598
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #11380 on: November 03, 2022, 04:29:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

LBskate decks are Generator/BBS as well.

Sometimes. I went there during covid and I am pretty sure they said it was clutch. However, that was during the blaord shortage.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

OhioGuy

• Rep: 60
« Reply #11381 on: November 03, 2022, 05:22:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah I wanted to try them because they’re always in stock. I’m currently skating a Welcome Evil Twin and while I love it, they’re like $70-74 bucks, and aren’t always in stock. I’d rather get attached to cheaper decks that are readily available.

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #11382 on: November 03, 2022, 06:23:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Brick Harbor
I still have a brick harbor beanie

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 540
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #11383 on: November 03, 2022, 06:27:19 PM »

Thanks to those sales I ended up with four pairs of Gravis Dylan loafer shoes, I’ve still got two in box I think

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #11384 on: November 03, 2022, 06:44:51 PM »

when I was a street team member or whatever the hell it was called, I had a solid streak of not paying more than 30$ for huf kicks

sorry to all my favorite shops, I didnt understand the importance back then

fuck karmaloop

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #11385 on: November 03, 2022, 07:15:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Someone refresh my memory of the NB 440s, someone was working for an online retailer that was listing on eBay. And his boss insisted he price them at $25 which was below MSRP or something?

Expand Quote
Numeric 440 for $23 shipped. Not the best colorway but still lots of sizes left.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324121946503

Edit: There's also a 20% off coupon over $25 that these are eligible for, so you can basically get like a free pair of socks from Reebok or some lovely silk panties to keep cool in the summer heat.

https://www.ebay.com/e/fashion/fashion-sfc-7-27?_sop=2&rt=nc
[close]
[close]
From what I remember, I think @rothdigga confirmed that someone within NB messed up and offloaded a bunch of those 440s on their closeout eBay account when they weren't supposed to. Pretty sure they were supposed to be full price? The company decided to honor all the sales though, which is super dope of them.
[close]
That is dope. Had an online shop hit me with a bill for shipping after the purchase…even though it was advertised free shipping. They weren’t even nice about it.
[close]

Dooky Shooes never forgives, never forgets

Everyone posting up the same pair of NBs on the "post the shoes you're wearing" thread was a great look for 2020.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

burner

• Rep: 91
« Reply #11386 on: November 03, 2022, 11:05:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Brick Harbor
[close]

at least they gave us this absolute gem of a part:

And TWO parts from PJ

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #11387 on: November 04, 2022, 09:59:43 AM »
FA added some shoe mystery boxes to the sale. Adidas, Nike, cons and Vans

https://faworldentertainment.com/collections/2022-moving-sale/products/lottery-box-but-with-shoes

jsettle

• Rep: 134
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11388 on: November 04, 2022, 10:02:32 AM »
FA added some shoe mystery boxes to the sale. Adidas, Nike, cons and Vans

https://faworldentertainment.com/collections/2022-moving-sale/products/lottery-box-but-with-shoes

All brands sold out on this one already. Fyi for anyone who may wonder

lulz

• Rep: 52

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 999
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #11390 on: November 04, 2022, 12:04:22 PM »

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #11391 on: November 04, 2022, 12:55:42 PM »
Everyone who jumped in the FA/Hockey sale, I just got my box. I live about 10 Miles from the Los Angeles FA store though, so I assume other peoples boxes will start showing up next week? Both of my mystery boards are Elijah decks so I guess we know whose board isn't selling.....

8.75 Hockey
8.5 FA Boards - Both Elijah Boards technically :,(
FA Crew Neck
Mystery Hat, Beanie - Pink hat will be tough to pull off but not nearly as bad as I expected!
Grip of socks to replace my gross ass skate socks
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 03:12:01 PM by BartHarleyJarvis »

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 48
« Reply #11392 on: November 04, 2022, 02:57:19 PM »
Everyone who jumped in the FA/Hockey sale, I just got my box. I live about 10 Miles from the FA store though, so I assume other peoples boxes will start showing up next week? Both of my mystery boards are Elijah decks so I guess we know whose board isn't selling.....

Expand Quote

8.75 Hockey
FA Crew Neck
Mystery Hat, Beanie - Pink hat will be tough to pull off but not nearly as bad as I expected!
[close]

LOL i knew it

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 48
« Reply #11393 on: November 04, 2022, 02:59:11 PM »
Everyone who jumped in the FA/Hockey sale, I just got my box. I live about 10 Miles from the FA store though, so I assume other peoples boxes will start showing up next week? Both of my mystery boards are Elijah decks so I guess we know whose board isn't selling.....

Expand Quote

8.75 Hockey
FA Crew Neck
[close]

thats sick but i ordered my shit like a couple days ago so I probably wont see that shit until december

I live like 1 mile away from the FA store in NYC too but nah im not getting my hopes up at all considering everyone and their moms ordered shit from this sale

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #11394 on: November 04, 2022, 03:13:22 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

8.75 Hockey
FA Crew Neck
[close]
[close]

thats sick but i ordered my shit like a couple days ago so I probably wont see that shit until december

I live like 1 mile away from the FA store in NYC too but nah im not getting my hopes up at all considering everyone and their moms ordered shit from this sale

I ordered Tuesday mid-day, and before the extra discount code sent everything into overdrive. I'm sure they have a fuckton of orders to process.

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #11395 on: November 04, 2022, 03:19:05 PM »
Everyone who jumped in the FA/Hockey sale, I just got my box. I live about 10 Miles from the Los Angeles FA store though, so I assume other peoples boxes will start showing up next week? Both of my mystery boards are Elijah decks so I guess we know whose board isn't selling.....

Expand Quote

8.75 Hockey
FA Crew Neck
[close]

did they give you atracking number when it sent out?

Man that pack looks sick, kinda bummed I didnt go the mystery box route

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #11396 on: November 04, 2022, 03:20:29 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

8.75 Hockey
FA Crew Neck
[close]
[close]

LOL i knew it

There weren't many pro decks in that sale and his was the only pro deck I saw where every single size was still available, when I ordered two days after the sale was publicized.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
« Reply #11397 on: November 04, 2022, 03:47:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks to those sales I ended up with four pairs of Gravis Dylan loafer shoes, I’ve still got two in box I think
Holy shit I just remembered how me and my homie both hopped on this sale and got hundreds of dollars worth of Analog and Gravis gear for a fraction of the price. We were both dylan. fanboys so we were so fucking hyped.

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #11398 on: November 04, 2022, 04:56:31 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

8.75 Hockey
FA Crew Neck
[close]
[close]

did they give you atracking number when it sent out?

Man that pack looks sick, kinda bummed I didnt go the mystery box route

I did get an email with tracking once it had shipped.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #11399 on: November 04, 2022, 09:22:12 PM »
Tactics is doing a 20% of skate stuff FALLSKATE22