Author Topic: Sale Gear Thread  (Read 2253781 times)

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1142
Re: Sale Gear Thread
« Reply #12360 on: February 21, 2023, 08:02:55 AM »
The berrics sale gear sections actually has some deals

Adidas lucas, and various vans skate classics for $25 in a bunch of sizes. 15% coupon for signing up for the mailing list.

https://canteen.theberrics.com/collections/sale/Sale?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=price-ascending

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12361 on: February 21, 2023, 08:29:01 AM »
I got 4 of those Long Beach Skate co. decks in today. For what it's worth they were all a standard shape similar to an Element deck but with longer nose and tail. All were Clutch wood. On an 8.38 they have a 14.2 wheelbase, 32.2 long, 7.25 nose, 6.75 tail and around 2 fingers of flat on each end. The orange and teal ones pictured are going to be normal shape clutch decks. They look like very nice decks, haven't skated a deck with a longer nose before.

Dang. I thought they were BBS. Mine arrived but im away and havent see em yet. Oh well. 30 bux for a deck is what it is.

Longer the nose, easier to pick boogers out of anyways…
Support your local skate shop

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1994
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #12362 on: February 21, 2023, 08:44:33 AM »
Expand Quote
I got 4 of those Long Beach Skate co. decks in today. For what it's worth they were all a standard shape similar to an Element deck but with longer nose and tail. All were Clutch wood. On an 8.38 they have a 14.2 wheelbase, 32.2 long, 7.25 nose, 6.75 tail and around 2 fingers of flat on each end. The orange and teal ones pictured are going to be normal shape clutch decks. They look like very nice decks, haven't skated a deck with a longer nose before.
[close]

Dang. I thought they were BBS. Mine arrived but im away and havent see em yet. Oh well. 30 bux for a deck is what it is.

Damn I thought they still used the old BBS mold with shovel noses, but the Clutch standard shape is decent, more tapered than I'd like. Glad I only got 2 to try out.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 558
« Reply #12363 on: February 21, 2023, 11:30:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I remember them being BBS as well. Wonder when they switched it up?

Dooky-shoes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -306
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #12364 on: February 21, 2023, 02:39:05 PM »

Adidas lucas, and various vans skate classics for $25 in a bunch of sizes. 15% coupon for signing up for the mailing list.

https://canteen.theberrics.com/collections/sale/Sale?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&sort_by=price-ascending
Those are good deals. May need those white and gum lucas’

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1056
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12365 on: February 21, 2023, 03:35:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Damn I thought they still used the old BBS mold with shovel noses, but the Clutch standard shape is decent, more tapered than I'd like. Glad I only got 2 to try out.

They used to have BBS listed on the shop site, so I wonder if they removed anything like that or still have it in fine print somewhere on each listing.

https://lbskate.com/collections/decks-1

Doesn't look like anything on any of those first listings.

They still have the Skate shop day decks on clearance from two years ago as well.  Sucks shops really seemed to luck out on those boards.

Edit:

Older listing has "proudly made at Generator" or something like that, but nothing on every other listing since.

https://lbskate.com/collections/decks-1/products/long-beach-skate-co-light-mary-remix-7-75

« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 03:47:25 PM by Mbrimson88 »
I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #12366 on: February 21, 2023, 03:51:45 PM »
Went to the vans outlet yesterday and they had a sale going on - buy any item and get a sale item 70% off. I got some joggers, and two pairs of elastic waistband chinos, I’m diggin em. My girlfriends kid got some Lizzie’s which were on sale so we got them for like $11. I should have gotten some shoes but I don’t need em. For everything it was under $100, turns out they forgot to ring up a pair of pants lol but still a killer deal.

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 47
« Reply #12367 on: February 22, 2023, 07:14:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

They used to have BBS listed on the shop site, so I wonder if they removed anything like that or still have it in fine print somewhere on each listing.

They still have the Skate shop day decks on clearance from two years ago as well.  Sucks shops really seemed to luck out on those boards.

Edit:

Older listing has "proudly made at Generator" or something like that, but nothing on every other listing since.

https://lbskate.com/collections/decks-1/products/long-beach-skate-co-light-mary-remix-7-75

Isn't the skate shop day decks being dead weight hella ironic or is that just me

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
« Reply #12368 on: February 22, 2023, 07:24:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Edit:

Ya, ya know, i was like “ill get the bad brains graphic cuz its cooler than the crusie ship and smokestack.” I dont skate a lot and am a poonani my shapes. Was figuring the 8.6 would be the same or similar generator big nose my local shop had when they had generator wood. I generally really dont like clutch wood. Feels soggy and heavy too fast. Maybe it will be nice to switch it up. Whatever.

Wanna add that homie at the local shop was unable to get his generator shop deck orders filled during a long part of covid and had to use clutch as well for a while. Maybe these cats got overstocked with thwir shop dex and dumping em is clutch  :o
Support your local skate shop

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1676
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #12369 on: February 22, 2023, 09:09:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Edit:

[close]

Ya, ya know, i was like “ill get the bad brains graphic cuz its cooler than the crusie ship and smokestack.” I dont skate a lot and am a poonani my shapes. Was figuring the 8.6 would be the same or similar generator big nose my local shop had when they had generator wood. I generally really dont like clutch wood. Feels soggy and heavy too fast. Maybe it will be nice to switch it up. Whatever.

Wanna add that homie at the local shop was unable to get his generator shop deck orders filled during a long part of covid and had to use clutch as well for a while. Maybe these cats got overstocked with thwir shop dex and dumping em is clutch  :o

I went to the shop when things started opening up after covid and at that time they said it was clutch.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

thehogsniper

• Rep: 46
« Reply #12370 on: February 22, 2023, 10:13:15 AM »
70% off anything is usually not a good sign. From what I've heard at my local Vans is having a boatload of issues on the b2b side to the point the shop has no idea what they're even getting anymore. VF Corp is down a lot, stock dropped by over 50% in the last year. Keep an eye out for deals because I think things are really hitting the fan.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1021
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #12371 on: February 22, 2023, 10:41:43 AM »
https://www.dcshoes.com/sale/

Extra 30% off SALE items

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12372 on: February 22, 2023, 10:46:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Those are good deals. May need those white and gum lucas’

Last time I picked up a pair of those colorways on sale ($30) I flipped them 4mo later for $250 =D

Still sitting on a pair of NIB Mens 10....patiently waiting

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12373 on: February 23, 2023, 02:05:13 PM »
https://www.ruzeshoes.com/collections/mens-shoes#/filter:ss_category_hierarchy:Sneakers$2520$2526$2520Athletic/sort:ss_price:asc/filter:vendor:Adidas/filter:vendor:C1rca/filter:vendor:DC/filter:vendor:DVS/filter:vendor:Emerica/filter:vendor:ES/filter:vendor:Etnies/filter:vendor:Globe/filter:vendor:HUF/filter:vendor:Lakai/filter:vendor:New$2520Balance/filter:vendor:Osiris/filter:vendor:Reebok/filter:vendor:Puma/filter:vendor:Supra/filter:vendor:Vans

Ruze Shoes sorted for skate brands

It's a dig-for-deals situation. You may find something

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -306
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #12374 on: February 23, 2023, 09:52:09 PM »
https://www.ruzeshoes.com/collections/mens-shoes#/filter:ss_category_hierarchy:Sneakers$2520$2526$2520Athletic/sort:ss_price:asc/filter:vendor:Adidas/filter:vendor:C1rca/filter:vendor:DC/filter:vendor:DVS/filter:vendor:Emerica/filter:vendor:ES/filter:vendor:Etnies/filter:vendor:Globe/filter:vendor:HUF/filter:vendor:Lakai/filter:vendor:New$2520Balance/filter:vendor:Osiris/filter:vendor:Reebok/filter:vendor:Puma/filter:vendor:Supra/filter:vendor:Vans

Crazy deals, especially if you’re into the throwback shoe thing. Don’t bother looking if you’re a 12, it’ll just bum you out.

Jebediah

• Rep: 107
« Reply #12375 on: February 23, 2023, 09:59:59 PM »
Haha, I filtered by size 12 earlier and just closed the tab.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #12376 on: February 24, 2023, 05:14:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Crazy deals, especially if you’re into the throwback shoe thing. Don’t bother looking if you’re a 12, it’ll just bum you out.

wow fuck i haven't thought about that website in quite some time. they still have the same stock since i looked there 4 years ago!
good come sausage

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12377 on: February 24, 2023, 06:32:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

wow fuck i haven't thought about that website in quite some time. they still have the same stock since i looked there 4 years ago!

They have Huf Classics in stock! Worst fad. Those shoes sucked,

Anyway they have free shipping on all orders

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #12378 on: February 24, 2023, 07:30:45 AM »
That site reminds me of the off brand shoe warehouses that used to exist.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Pasta Monster

« Reply #12379 on: February 24, 2023, 08:03:47 AM »
Ruze shoes has good deals but I’m glad I stocked up on shit I actually like from shops’ sales. I’m not going to wear camo shit or weird eS shoes just because they’re cheap.

20% off https://www.hoursisyours.com with code:
GREEN
The heel tabs on shoes are not functional, from previous experience.

Skate Warehouse has a sale on trucks for around $30/set:
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/catpage-TRUCKSALE.html?from=SW&utm_source=works&utm_medium=email&utm_content=sale&utm_campaign=230224-trucks_lto
[edit]It’s mainly Independents but I saw 151 Thunders and a few sets of Ventures in different sizes.

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Rep: 30
« Reply #12380 on: February 24, 2023, 08:33:24 AM »
MLTD has 40% off of sale items with 40freeze - they have some NB# 808s for around $55
Free Charlie Rambo

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12381 on: February 24, 2023, 08:52:16 AM »
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 09:08:15 AM by Xen »

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 790
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #12382 on: February 24, 2023, 11:20:09 AM »

Damn bruh thanks for looking out some good deals for sure but this site/link has me feeling like I’m cruising seedier parts of town for my fix lol

For the record I tend to go for core shops sites with fatty discounts and load up, but ya not above going high and low for some shoe deals

nothing's been the since same

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #12383 on: February 24, 2023, 11:57:03 AM »
Skate warehouse has a sale on trucks starting at $10. Lot of good indys, Thunder and Ventures.
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/catpage-TRUCKSALE.html

manysnakes

« Reply #12384 on: February 24, 2023, 12:03:38 PM »
Hey guys I don’t know the site but I hear there are trucks for sale somewhere check it out and lmk k?

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #12385 on: February 24, 2023, 01:43:40 PM »
Hey guys I don’t know the site but I hear there are trucks for sale somewhere check it out and lmk k?

https://www.carvana.com/cars/truck
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

manysnakes

« Reply #12386 on: February 24, 2023, 01:51:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I heard they were 10₪ :(

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 558
« Reply #12387 on: February 24, 2023, 05:08:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

HAHAHA — FUCK CARVANA

poodude

• Rep: 22
« Reply #12388 on: February 24, 2023, 06:17:43 PM »
https://www.skatewarehouse.com/catpage-TRUCKSALE.html?from=SW&utm_source=works&utm_medium=email&utm_content=sale&utm_campaign=230224-trucks_lto

Trucks starting at $10 (industrial) but they've some $15/$18 standard/Mid/Lopez IKP indys!

Indy Hollows at $18 each is a pretty sweet deal.

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12389 on: February 24, 2023, 06:26:22 PM »
idk if you guys heard about that big truck sale.

$16.79 a pair (when added to cart) free shipping available too

https://www.elementbrand.com/raw-skateboard-trucks-821301146279.html