Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745718 times)

CigaretteBeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2400 on: November 27, 2009, 01:35:43 PM »
I'm addicted to meth
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Nic

« Reply #2401 on: November 30, 2009, 04:48:37 PM »
I hate almost everyone and I'm totally comfortable with that.

EastCoastLove

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #2402 on: November 30, 2009, 07:36:08 PM »
I turned my friend's sister into a little slut and I fucking love it!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 07:40:06 PM by EastCoastLove »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2534
« Reply #2403 on: December 01, 2009, 03:33:49 AM »
Paging C-Hanz
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

MahShugahNah 2.0

• Rep: -8
« Reply #2404 on: December 01, 2009, 02:03:53 PM »
I turned my friend's sister into a little slut and I fucking love it!

Go on...

EastCoastLove

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #2405 on: December 01, 2009, 04:54:49 PM »
Nah, I'm still eagerly waiting to take a seat.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #2406 on: December 01, 2009, 05:47:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Relapsed on heroin.

Stole $750 from Dad and $300 from Mom.

Mom found out, Dad hasn't yet.

I'm going to long-term residential treatment (6 months to a year in a facility) in a week or two.

My life sucks.

I'm so sick of it all. 
[close]

that would be an awesome ringtone for someone you didn't like
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

sergioflorez

« Reply #2407 on: December 03, 2009, 07:35:50 PM »
i've been using heroin and i think it feels awesome

BriDen

« Reply #2408 on: December 04, 2009, 12:00:08 PM »
I watched Twilight yesterday with the girlfriend with the sole intention of having something to talk shit about for the next few weeks.

It's actually a really good movie.

odp

« Reply #2409 on: December 04, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »
i've been using heroin and i think it feels awesome

get away from that shit homie. you're gonna think about how awesome it feels for the rest of your fucking life. it's not worth it man. it's too good. for me anyways, it's not something that can just be fucked around with on occasion. just my 2 cents.

verbal ham

• Rep: 53
« Reply #2410 on: December 05, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »
I watched Twilight yesterday with the girlfriend with the sole intention of having something to talk shit about for the next few weeks.

100% pure horse shit

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #2411 on: December 06, 2009, 06:08:23 PM »
something boston brought up in another thread made me remember this but i use to steal coats and sell them out the trunk of my car while i was down in NC.

i'm kind of drunk so its here.  i got kicked out of HS up here(long story) so i went there(i had family) to finish my senior year of HS.   my aunt and uncles house was a few minutes away from duke so i would go there and crash the fraternity parties.  more or less to drink for free and get laid(longest stretch of ass i've ever gotten in all my life but thats whole another story). 

anyway, i was all into coats then so i'd get all drunk, spot a coat i like, put it on and walk out.  at first it was just 1 per night but then i was stealing 2-3-4 coats a night, it was like an addiction.  sometimes there would be wallets in them and and of course, like a good little deviant, i took all the money.  but sometimes they had these scanning cards in them where you could swipe it and buy stuff  on around campus.  so i started showing up with backpack and an extra a duffle bag,  empty out the vending machines throughout campusm, then sell it to this gas station in the ghetto for cheap.

i pretty much did this for about 6 months straight. i came up on some bread selling snacks and accumulated a ridiculous amount of coats.  so one day i asked guy at the gas station if i could sell some coats outside his gas station and he was cool it it.  maaaaaaan, you don't even know kid!  i had leather bombers, trench coats, pee coats, sport coats, blazers, you name it and i stole it!  not even just in my size because i had to rock 3-4 coats back home every night so i had mad sizes!  i would park on the side of his station and hustled coats out the trunk of my car.   the amount of money i made in those 6 months was one of the deciding factors of my going to college down there.  it was really the easiest money i ever made and it was so lucrative that i continued to do this on the side throughout my college days.

i know, its fuckin terrible but lucky for me the stachute of limitations has run out.
all i can say is i don't believe in hell but if there is, i'll certainly be there burnt and extra crispy!

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #2412 on: December 06, 2009, 07:45:46 PM »
^
now thats a real confession...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2413 on: December 06, 2009, 08:03:52 PM »

I always thought you were joking when you said you're a homosexual
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

BriDen

« Reply #2414 on: December 06, 2009, 08:10:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I always thought you were joking when you said you're a homosexual

Nah, I'm not a homo. I like girls, too.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2415 on: December 07, 2009, 08:54:42 AM »

i went with my girl also. with the sole intention of seeing this girl again.

Boston.

« Reply #2416 on: December 07, 2009, 09:50:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
i went with my girl also. with the sole intention of seeing this girl again.

you're welcome and a big "would"

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #2417 on: December 07, 2009, 01:29:06 PM »
I can't seem to get my life on track.
Every time I get ahead, I fuck up some how and am right back at square one.
I'm afraid of serious relationships, just because I have a fear of attachment after my last breakup.
I was doing great, but getting a DUI really fucked my life up.

Things could be worse man, i just got my second one. cant wait to see how this goes.

odp

« Reply #2418 on: December 07, 2009, 05:31:35 PM »
^^^
damn man, good luck with that shit.

Nic

« Reply #2419 on: December 10, 2009, 09:26:48 PM »

This is a blood pressure monitor. My friend bough it because she was having chest pains and I "borrowed" it one night and put it around my wang. Don't lie you wondered what it'd be like.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #2420 on: December 12, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »
Expand Quote
I can't seem to get my life on track.
Every time I get ahead, I fuck up some how and am right back at square one.
I'm afraid of serious relationships, just because I have a fear of attachment after my last breakup.
I was doing great, but getting a DUI really fucked my life up.
[close]

Things could be worse man, i just got my second one. cant wait to see how this goes.
My best friend got one around last February but he just barged every class on time and paid every fee off. He's been driving for a month or more now so shit will get better.

Ahlee, I heard about that, shit blows. how long did you lose your lic for?

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #2421 on: December 12, 2009, 05:32:57 PM »

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -369
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #2422 on: December 13, 2009, 08:32:23 AM »
I like bacon.
Not really a confession, I know.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #2423 on: December 14, 2009, 12:11:40 PM »
something boston brought up in another thread made me remember this but i use to steal coats and sell them out the trunk of my car while i was down in NC.

i'm kind of drunk so its here.  i got kicked out of HS up here(long story) so i went there(i had family) to finish my senior year of HS.   my aunt and uncles house was a few minutes away from duke so i would go there and crash the fraternity parties.  more or less to drink for free and get laid(longest stretch of ass i've ever gotten in all my life but thats whole another story). 

anyway, i was all into coats then so i'd get all drunk, spot a coat i like, put it on and walk out.  at first it was just 1 per night but then i was stealing 2-3-4 coats a night, it was like an addiction.  sometimes there would be wallets in them and and of course, like a good little deviant, i took all the money.  but sometimes they had these scanning cards in them where you could swipe it and buy stuff  on around campus.  so i started showing up with backpack and an extra a duffle bag,  empty out the vending machines throughout campusm, then sell it to this gas station in the ghetto for cheap.

i pretty much did this for about 6 months straight. i came up on some bread selling snacks and accumulated a ridiculous amount of coats.  so one day i asked guy at the gas station if i could sell some coats outside his gas station and he was cool it it.  maaaaaaan, you don't even know kid!  i had leather bombers, trench coats, pee coats, sport coats, blazers, you name it and i stole it!  not even just in my size because i had to rock 3-4 coats back home every night so i had mad sizes!  i would park on the side of his station and hustled coats out the trunk of my car.   the amount of money i made in those 6 months was one of the deciding factors of my going to college down there.  it was really the easiest money i ever made and it was so lucrative that i continued to do this on the side throughout my college days.

i know, its fuckin terrible but lucky for me the stachute of limitations has run out.
all i can say is i don't believe in hell but if there is, i'll certainly be there burnt and extra crispy!

...wow... gnars for being you faster.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2424 on: December 16, 2009, 08:44:00 AM »
Lately it seems like I'm always pissed off and I don't think it's doing me any good.

I dwell on the past way too much.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Boston.

« Reply #2425 on: December 16, 2009, 09:26:15 PM »
i think there's probably a handful of slap posters who may have seen my dick. i like to piss anywhere i please when i'm drunk
after i eat chicken i cannot stop farting. this is something new that has recently started
lately i haven't had the urge to jack it and i even have to remind myself to do it

cigarettedeer

« Reply #2426 on: December 18, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »
I'm too picky with girls

scootboard

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2427 on: December 21, 2009, 07:13:45 PM »
ive developed a recurring dream in which i get possessed by a demon that lives in a pool
i like to bite/ be bitten
the first cd i ever bought was savage garden

GnArcIsSisTic

« Reply #2428 on: December 21, 2009, 08:20:27 PM »
i just started playing mafia wars on facebook about 30 minutes ago... it's pretty fun.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #2429 on: December 22, 2009, 09:10:01 AM »
for the last week or so i've been blindly kooking people.  its kind of amusing because i never really did it before but i've handed out more kooks in the past few days than i have in all my time here.   anyway, if any of you feel you were kooked for no apparent reason, it was probably me.   ;D