Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745671 times)

Willie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5940 on: April 26, 2015, 08:38:24 PM »
Sometimes I make Bob Seger faces when I bust a nut.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5941 on: April 27, 2015, 07:21:37 AM »
I have been studying 6 months for a single university entrance exam. Its just one book too, under 400 pages. I am truly obsessed with it. The test is in one month and 3 % of the applicants get in. No pressure.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5942 on: April 27, 2015, 10:34:12 AM »
Sometimes I make Bob Seger faces when I bust a nut.

Those are Bob Weir faces.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5943 on: May 04, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »
Sometimes I think I could go through with having sex with a hooker. The feeling usually lasts for about 5 minutes. Then I think about interacting with her, paying her, getting naked, and touching her. The desire just evaporates.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5944 on: May 04, 2015, 06:27:14 PM »
Sometimes I think I could go through with having sex with a hooker. The feeling usually lasts for about 5 minutes. Then I think about interacting with her, paying her, getting naked, and touching her. The desire just evaporates.
every guys paid for sex in some form and probably had a one night stand in the process. i don't think a real actual "hooker" with a pimp or what have you would even take my money tho. i just feel like if they're an actual "sexy" hooker (i don't know?) that they probably could get an older gentleman to pay more or they just don't want cuz i'm nasty or i don't know. never been solicited sex but i've bough drugs for girls and fucked em. never had sex where i didn't have to fork over something.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5945 on: May 09, 2015, 07:52:15 PM »
Another kid in my area passed away because of drugs, thats 3 kids before they were even 21  that died in the last couple of months because of drugs but this time its the kid i used to always skate with. When i stopped skating i lost in touch with him but we kind of use to talk on facebook but i didn't even think to ask him to skate when i got back in to it. He was in my "crew" like a bunch of friends that always skated together and did shit at night and everything. It seems like a pattern in my area with people when it comes to drugs, its smoke weed and drink at an early age than when they get bored of that they get in to pills and then they find out about heroin. Thats why i get pissed when i see someone talk about doing pills because most of the time around here after that they start doing heroin. It just sucks and i feel like my one good friend is heading down that road now too, i mean he does pills and does coke also so i really hope he doesn't pick up heroin cause that shit will hit me so hard. I don't hang out with him at parties anymore and my one friend also said he doesn't either cause we don't want to see him doing that shit, i just hit him up to skate and maybe have a couple of beers but i don't know how i would even try to talk to this about him because its a pretty sensitive subject. Ill probably talk to him about this when we have a couple of beers next time

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5946 on: May 16, 2015, 05:40:14 AM »
What happened to all the confessions, guys? Anyone having girl problems? Suicidal thoughts? Drugs? Help me out here my dick is getting soft.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #5947 on: May 16, 2015, 06:12:54 AM »
What happened to all the confessions, guys? Anyone having girl problems? Suicidal thoughts? Drugs? Help me out here my dick is getting soft.

Alwayzzz braaaaaaaaaah!

Girl Troubles: I can't stop using exclamation points in sentences after getting a f/t desk job with a company who's clients are like 97.3% women & I was told, "Women like it when you use exclamation points"! I'm thinking to myself, not to stroke the ol' ego but, "I aced every women's studies course I had in College with a class full of women & my mom has a Masters Degree in said field (you can image the childhood), you don't know what all women want more than I do probably 64% of the time..." Anyways I digress & note that I actually like working for mostly women, less macho-bullshit most of the time & a lot more tears (which I'm totally kosher with, I've cried several times at this job)! [OMG THE EXCLAMATION POINTS]!!!

Suicidal Thoughts: This is a pretty consistent thing, as in almost every day; just the product of outlook development centered around depression in my formative teenage years. It's strange, I recently found out about a pretty close friend from my middle school/high school years had killed himself & almost felt a sigh of relief for him [yes, I know this is not normal at all]... Life is suffering, thanks for noting that Siddhartha & Mr. Marx!

Drugs: I hit an original formulation Oxycontin the other day for the first time in 5 years, it surprisingly wasn't as great as I had envisioned it... I mean don't get me wrong, it was pretty good but there are better things out there for less money & less hassle! Probably shouldn't be doing that shit at work... In the bathroom... While making a #2... Stoooooooops McGooooooooops! Sometimes I envy "normal lives", but do I really want that? Hmmm......
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

abudabi

« Reply #5948 on: May 16, 2015, 08:29:45 AM »
a friend of mine killed himself not too long ago.
im not sure that it is abnormal to take comfort in the end of suffering, i think that's really all the comfort friends and family get.

the thing that always helps me with this is a buddhist story, coincidentally. a woman loses her child and goes to buddha for help. she begs him to bring the child back to life and he agrees. he tells her she must gather seeds from households that have not suffered a similar loss. the woman searches desperately, but cant find anyone who hasnt lost someone.

maybe youre already familiar but it's a good reminder.

shark tits

« Reply #5949 on: May 16, 2015, 10:33:06 AM »
i feels ya jim and dan. usually i just miss my friends who pass but my dude 'pawnshop' stumbled into traffic in colorado and after my initial tears i felt like he's in a better place. whether it's a place or just nothing, it's gotta be better. he was just all the time bummed and as much as he was fun to drink w/ is as much as i don't think he was having too much fun.
or like a patina of fun on the surface of a mountain of sadness.
OC's don't have legs. i remember getting some wonderful rushes but a few hours later and i'm not jammed. me and rusty got into some diesel yesterday then wrote on trains. graf kid on the train tracks goes 'i remember you from 8-ball'. small world and nobody go over my sharks or i'll be wicked bummed.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #5950 on: May 16, 2015, 11:05:26 AM »
i feels ya jim and dan. usually i just miss my friends who pass but my dude 'pawnshop' stumbled into traffic in colorado and after my initial tears i felt like he's in a better place. whether it's a place or just nothing, it's gotta be better. he was just all the time bummed and as much as he was fun to drink w/ is as much as i don't think he was having too much fun.
or like a patina of fun on the surface of a mountain of sadness.
OC's don't have legs. i remember getting some wonderful rushes but a few hours later and i'm not jammed. me and rusty got into some diesel yesterday then wrote on trains. graf kid on the train tracks goes 'i remember you from 8-ball'. small world and nobody go over my sharks or i'll be wicked bummed.

Helllllllllllllz yeah fuc0boi, out there gittin' some!

Love live the SHARK tagzz!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #5951 on: May 17, 2015, 08:24:00 PM »
I'm super hyped on not feeling like I have to try plowing a dude's ass anymore

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5952 on: May 17, 2015, 08:35:18 PM »
I wonder what that means...

BraveUlysses

« Reply #5953 on: May 20, 2015, 10:47:55 AM »
I'm 20 and haven't been laid or had any real girlfriend. I'm not ugly or anything and I have a large social group, I just either don't try much or can't fathom a particular person actually liking me. There's this girl I really like now and I think she likes me a lot too but I'm so fucking clueless on how to get it to go anywhere. Pretty sure every day at some point I think about how alone I've been my whole life and I get really depressed for a brief period. It's like I want to put myself out there but I'm afraid of getting rejected and it'll make my problem worse. None of my friends know any of this about me btw.

abudabi

« Reply #5954 on: May 20, 2015, 11:01:39 AM »
^starting point would be telling her. rejection is a bummer but probably not as bad as not finding out.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5955 on: May 20, 2015, 11:03:22 AM »
I'm 20 and haven't been laid or had any real girlfriend. I'm not ugly or anything and I have a large social group, I just either don't try much or can't fathom a particular person actually liking me. There's this girl I really like now and I think she likes me a lot too but I'm so fucking clueless on how to get it to go anywhere. Pretty sure every day at some point I think about how alone I've been my whole life and I get really depressed for a brief period. It's like I want to put myself out there but I'm afraid of getting rejected and it'll make my problem worse. None of my friends know any of this about me btw.
Let's go halves on a prostitute. We can spit roast our virginities away. Then we'll be normal.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #5956 on: May 20, 2015, 11:10:13 AM »

The fuck do you think it means?

Get it, dog! call me let's skate.

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #5957 on: May 20, 2015, 02:11:04 PM »
about 6 years ago I left the country because of my job, it was 2009 and I was anxious as hell and excited.
it's been too long. I want to go back I recently went back home to LA for vacations and spent a some days on the east coast as well.

I'm ready to go back, the homesickness has just become a cancer I can't ignore anymore and I need to go back so bad I can't work or focus on anything else.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5958 on: May 20, 2015, 02:29:50 PM »
Dude just chill with her sometime maybe a spliff and a few beers, throw on a funny movie or show or someshit. At some point look her in the eyes, if she looks back intently, your cleared for the kiss(soft and sensual, you dont want her to say "easy tiger" or someshit), after that you can probably start taking her clothes off, and the rest just happens. If she looks away upon eye contact with a disturbed look, its not on the cards, take the L and go wank over what might have been.

straight

« Reply #5959 on: May 20, 2015, 02:38:05 PM »
^ dont do that

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • breathcakes
« Reply #5960 on: May 20, 2015, 03:06:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Eh, it actually means I now know for sure that I'm just not into sex... really good news.

Wish I could give my opportunities to lonely folk

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5961 on: May 20, 2015, 03:12:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Eh, it actually means I now know for sure that I'm just not into sex... really good news.

i know it may sound corny or whatever but try it on some LSD or something sometime.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • breathcakes
« Reply #5962 on: May 20, 2015, 08:25:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
i know it may sound corny or whatever but try it on some LSD or something sometime.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't do any of those bad boy drugs. No, I pretty much don't have much in the way of erogenous zones, when I'm receiving head my pee-pee just feels wet and nothing more than that, and I'm cool with all of this because I don't have to worry about contracting a shitty disease or making fools jealous

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5963 on: May 20, 2015, 08:27:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Thanks for the advice, but I don't do any of those bad boy drugs. No, I pretty much don't have much in the way of erogenous zones, when I'm receiving head my pee-pee just feels wet and nothing more than that, and I'm cool with all of this because I don't have to worry about contracting a shitty disease or making fools jealous

dude i feel you on the head part, it seriously doesn't do anything for me.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #5964 on: May 21, 2015, 08:13:31 AM »

Hey a kindred soul! I can definitely understand what you're talking about. Chances are it will come around, just be patient and it will come around. I didn't have my first girlfriend till I was 23 and we talked for about a week and then met up once and we were together for almost 2 years. Don't do that. There's nothing wrong with taking it easy.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5965 on: May 21, 2015, 03:37:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

oh. damn. well try and only have sex with people you really like and enjoy the time you're spending with/in them.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #5966 on: May 22, 2015, 07:58:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey a kindred soul! I can definitely understand what you're talking about. Chances are it will come around, just be patient and it will come around. I didn't have my first girlfriend till I was 23 and we talked for about a week and then met up once and we were together for almost 2 years. Don't do that. There's nothing wrong with taking it easy.
Thanks man!! Hearing your story actually makes me feel a lot better about my situation.  I bought my first car and finally got my license like a month ago so I'm hoping now that I can actually go places farther than walking distance that I can finally meet women who are down for me.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 08:01:38 PM by BraveUlysses »

straight

« Reply #5967 on: May 27, 2015, 07:12:05 AM »
I've never had anal sex

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #5968 on: May 27, 2015, 02:41:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks man!! Hearing your story actually makes me feel a lot better about my situation.  I bought my first car and finally got my license like a month ago so I'm hoping now that I can actually go places farther than walking distance that I can finally meet women who are down for me.

Glad I could help man. A little tip, if skateboarding is your thing, make sure whatever girl you decide to become serious about is backing it. If she doesn't, every time you go to skate she's gonna get pissed that you're choosing it over her.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5969 on: May 27, 2015, 03:42:54 PM »
Ladies, they can't be with me. I provide an element of danger.