Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745858 times)

shark tits

Re: real confessions
« Reply #6180 on: September 01, 2015, 08:12:59 AM »
my ma got me tickets to metallica after they'd already turned to shit but they didn't have tons of lousy albums yet so i anticipated a good show.
snuck out to steal mopeds or newspaper route money the night before or the penultimate night. basically way too close to be pulling petty crime and still get to bang my mother effing head.
got found out for being outside betwixt the hours of 10 PM and 6 AM, locked out of home and tickets seized.
my mother took both the tickets and after failing to scalp them or sell em to my friends, attended the show solo.
i ended up serving 2 yrs in juvie not too long after that but remember missing the concert being pretty scarring.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6181 on: September 01, 2015, 09:33:08 AM »
i saw James Brown in 1994 and my mom paid my ticket !

your mom sounds rad.

my dad took my brother and i to see the stooges around 06/07. i was around 19 and he wouldve been 15. my dad got wasted and punched my uncle in the jaw and it got a bit awkward after that. still pretty sick that i got to see ron ashton play though.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6182 on: September 01, 2015, 09:42:37 AM »
i saw James Brown in 1994 and my mom paid my ticket !
I too saw him sometime in the 90's with both my parents and my older sister in attendance. JB's fly was down for the first 3 or so songs and then one of his bandmates made him aware of said ordeal and he goes into the microphone "Why ain't nun yall tell me my fly was down?". I saw him in 2004 again I believe at Bonnaroo with my older brother and dad on the side of the stage VIP viewing area. Not bad!

the snake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6183 on: September 01, 2015, 10:32:37 AM »
i was 17, and it was amazing to see these awesome musicians play on an island in the middle of nowhere, the 2 american girls (a blonde and an asiatic) were unforgetably hot in bikinis on stage !

straight

« Reply #6184 on: September 01, 2015, 10:52:37 AM »
60 days no alcohol. -25 lbs. next start skating again

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6185 on: September 01, 2015, 10:55:52 AM »
down 25 pounds from what?

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #6186 on: September 01, 2015, 11:11:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Creed and Linkin Park were my favorite bands in elementary school, ive never been so ashamed.
[close]

dont feel bad. i think i own physical copies of at least 5 different 311 albums.
[close]
meh. i had like 7 korn and limp bizkit t shirts in middle school. "the prodigy" shirts too, one had 3d rubber on it that was a cool shirt.
[close]

My mom took me to go see limp bizkit, Dmx, and godsmack at the MCI center in DC when I was in 8th grade. I wore shell toes and a red Yankee cap and Barb had to get ear plus from the security guard 5 min in. Forever grateful. The shirt I got at the concert is now part of a blanket she had made for me out of old t shirts.
[close]
that's pretty dope. my mother sewed me a quilt when i was 10 i guess cause it says 'to xxxx love xxxxx, 1987'. kinda makes me wanna cry for being such a piece of shit up to the present day. sometimes she's wrong and i'm right but it's like 'shut the fuck up, your ma's always right on GP'.

Yeah man. It's nice having a few sentimental items around from when I was a kook just like every other middle school kid. Here's a pic of  the LB shirt. Sorry for the link. I can't get it to work when I try and embedded photos. Freddy D was so fly

http://s961.photobucket.com/user/barnespa22/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsem1vptxf.jpg.html
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 11:15:58 AM by Big Baby Jesus »
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

straight

« Reply #6187 on: September 01, 2015, 11:12:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

190 to 165

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6188 on: September 01, 2015, 11:29:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

190 to 165
you'd be seeing my ribs by then! congrats on not needing the booze tho more for me.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6189 on: September 01, 2015, 11:37:56 AM »
i came from 165 lbs to 140 ain a year and i haven't stop the booze, only beers...am i sick ?^^

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6190 on: September 01, 2015, 12:43:50 PM »
i came from 165 lbs to 140 ain a year and i haven't stop the booze, only beers...am i sick ?^^

you really having a problem today ain't you the snake?

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #6191 on: September 01, 2015, 03:24:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Creed and Linkin Park were my favorite bands in elementary school, ive never been so ashamed.
[close]

dont feel bad. i think i own physical copies of at least 5 different 311 albums.
Thanks buddy, that actually makes me feel alot better.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6192 on: September 01, 2015, 03:50:11 PM »
hey guess what nu metal was insanely popular for a few years, what a crazy confession
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6193 on: September 01, 2015, 08:09:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

no, just drunk...and i speak a lot when it's happening, saying shit and stuff, sorry dude ^^

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6194 on: September 01, 2015, 10:53:21 PM »
Im going to an AA meeting with my uncle this week, decided i am not one of those people that can have rules to drink. Last time i drank was saturday and i started drinking at 1 pm and didn't stop till 4 am. I have been begging my friends to buy me a drink even though i have had enough and I have been making my dad feel like shit and i think thats the main reason we don't get along cause of my drinking. I quit drinking before for a year and it wasn't really that hard cause i was on probation at the time and plus i was only 20 so alcohol was kind of hard to get, but i also knew i was going to drink some day again. I guess i thought drinking was okay this time around cause i wasn't drinking to cure my anxiety, i was just drinking like with friends and having a good time. But i am at the point now where i think EVERYONE just doesnt understand me, which is why now i know im wrong and need a change   

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6195 on: September 02, 2015, 12:55:20 AM »

So I left a job I liked for the -=promise=- of a better job, in the middle of this change my wife drops the bomb that we're pregnant, I'm happy as hell, but on the other side the new job soured pretty quick, first it's not as good as I thought, the commute is a bitch, and I ended up having less benefits.

to top it all off, I had no boss for a month, so I was basically going to there to do nothing, when I finally met my new boss I realized he's looking for something else, so not only do I not like the job, the company will probably fire me to look for what they actually need.....

add to that the stress of having a baby and have no secure source of income, it seems like I can never have any sort of balance, every time I have a decent job normal life is hell and once I get my life on track my job ends up in shit.....

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6196 on: September 02, 2015, 07:02:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
no, just drunk...and i speak a lot when it's happening, saying shit and stuff, sorry dude ^^
oh, you sure you're not just insecure? you did sound upset my man.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6197 on: September 02, 2015, 07:58:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
oh, you sure you're not just insecure? you did sound upset my man.
don't worry bro, i feel good...just skating a lot and not eating that much, the Mariano fitness guide !

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6198 on: September 03, 2015, 10:08:22 AM »
Real confession: I never been to jail. Well I spent one night in a corrections facility but every time I get arrested the faggots take me to a mental hospital.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #6199 on: September 03, 2015, 11:12:32 AM »
^^Has anyone here been in Jail? id like to hear some stories.

I unfortunately have for some minor tickets that turned to warrants because i didn't take care of them. And unfortunately in Vegas they are super serious about any kind of ticket even minor and will take you to jail for sure instead of letting you slide like i was use to in L.A. It wasn't as bad as an experience as i expected and met some cool and weird guys. I was in a cell with 4 other people one was getting out the day i got there and was in for some kind of weapon charge i believe, one was there for another month and was really cool and was there for some kind of parole violation, one guy was in there for some jaywalking ticket....yeah jaywalking!!, and the last guy i couldn't figure out why he was in there he was a little messed up in the head and would make up all these crazy stories about why he was in there with each story being different every time. Was in there for 3 days and got bailed out but was gonna probably be in there for about 2 months I think because i apparently i had like 3-4 tickets that turned warrants and owed over 2,000 dollars in violations.  This happened on a Wednesday and had a Mon- Fri job and luckily i didn't get fired and my HR which was real cool kept it between us and the owner and said to just say i came down with a real bad flu and couldn't come in. Which made it real awkward anytime they were in the room and my supervisor was there with no idea what had happened. As far as being in jail it wasn't too crazy except time does go by insanely slow, besides sleeping you are just sitting there either talking or just thinking. The food was horrible and couldn't eat any of the meals and would trade everyone my meals for fruit or pbj sandwiches. That one crazy guy i mentioned was a real weirdo though, he would randomly wake up in the middle of the night and walk back and forth from wall to wall in the cell while everyone would be sleeping and have loud conversations with himself , this would go on for about 2 hours. He would also jackoff anytime of the day between 4-5 times a day and wouldn't clean himself and would have stains all over him jumpsuit. He talked so fast it was hard to understand him, but man was did he come up with some interesting stories, hes one of the people that would help time go by faster because he would randomly tell everyone stories from being a drug dealer, to getting robbed by hookers, to fighting with his brother. So much more things happened but don't want to make a whole book about it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:14:00 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6200 on: September 03, 2015, 11:23:14 AM »
There you go my man you answered your own question.

shark tits

« Reply #6201 on: September 03, 2015, 12:26:42 PM »
i need $140 to re-up. if i fail to do so i'm gonna hafta quit cause i had to borrow in order to get in the game in the first place and if my bad habits are bigger than my ability to pay for it i'll have to cut my losses, admit i'm a failure and move onto something else.
i really dig what i'm doing sometimes so i hope it doesn't come to that.
the downside is you get to see the worst in everyone.might be a blessing in disguise if i am a looser and stop which in turn means whoever's dependent on me has to stop too [that or figure out their own connection].
dear monkey pot, i've been to a lot of jails but there's not always a story in it. you know how it is, lots of socializing and lousy food but not much in the way of action.

Tay

« Reply #6202 on: September 03, 2015, 01:26:46 PM »
Damn Jack, I'm kinda hoping you fail. Seeing as you OD'ed more than 20 times, it's probably the best for your longevity. But then again I'm a boring sober square. I think Irvine Welsh summed it up nicely in Trainspotting with that famous monologue about the perceived stupidity of everyday life against the pure bliss of smack.  :-\

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 201
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6203 on: September 03, 2015, 08:57:03 PM »
Last week, I had 7 different dates. One dude per day, and I spent the night with 3 of them. I only had sex 3 or 4 times, the rest were just hanging out.

It's not a good thing, because I'm "addicted" to meeting new dudes. I would have no problem just meeting a guy once or twice, then forgetting about him, and then meeting a new one. I've met about 5 men after I promised myself I wouldn't - just finding loopholes and shit. I mean, they know I'm not exclusive, and I do have integrity, but I don't know, I just love the feeling of meeting someone new, and immediately connecting with them. I lose interest so quickly, though... My roommate says I'm "emotionally slutty."

I don't have the heart to tell guys that I'm not interested in them anymore, so I have more bears than I can handle.

Yeah... I have such terrible problems, I know.

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #6204 on: September 03, 2015, 09:53:51 PM »

skating more means drinking less pretty quick. having fun doing the same.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6205 on: September 03, 2015, 10:15:03 PM »
Last week, I had 7 different dates. One dude per day, and I spent the night with 3 of them. I only had sex 3 or 4 times, the rest were just hanging out.

It's not a good thing, because I'm "addicted" to meeting new dudes. I would have no problem just meeting a guy once or twice, then forgetting about him, and then meeting a new one. I've met about 5 men after I promised myself I wouldn't - just finding loopholes and shit. I mean, they know I'm not exclusive, and I do have integrity, but I don't know, I just love the feeling of meeting someone new, and immediately connecting with them. I lose interest so quickly, though... My roommate says I'm "emotionally slutty."

I don't have the heart to tell guys that I'm not interested in them anymore, so I have more bears than I can handle.

Yeah... I have such terrible problems, I know.

Na i was like that. Its probably because first dates are exciting then after that you just think whats the point? Thats why i could never be in a relationship but i guess im trying with this girl

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6206 on: September 03, 2015, 10:18:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

skating more means drinking less pretty quick. having fun doing the same.
you seem just funny

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #6207 on: September 03, 2015, 10:48:06 PM »
i need $140 to re-up. if i fail to do so i'm gonna hafta quit cause i had to borrow in order to get in the game in the first place and if my bad habits are bigger than my ability to pay for it i'll have to cut my losses, admit i'm a failure and move onto something else.
the downside is you get to see the worst in everyone.might be a blessing in disguise if i am a looser and stop which in turn means whoever's dependent on me has to stop too [that or figure out their own connection].
dear monkey pot, i've been to a lot of jails but there's not always a story in it. you know how it is, lots of socializing and lousy food but not much in the way of action.

I wanna smack you out of love fam. Chill the fuck out.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6208 on: September 03, 2015, 10:58:20 PM »
So I think I might like my housemate/best friend at school since the very start as more than just a friend... I don't know, it just sort of happened unconsciously and now I think I like her a lot. There's no way I could ever bring it up either because then it would just be weird and I want to still be friends with her. Not sure if I'm looking for advice because I know it'll never happen :\
oh yeah you're young that;s normal. if you're not 6'3 or loaded rich with the *nicest* car you don't got a chance and that's just life.

shark tits

« Reply #6209 on: September 03, 2015, 11:58:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I wanna smack you out of love fam. Chill the fuck out.
smack deez!  ;)
to hash slasher, i think you got a low self opinion man, something something take a look at yourself.
whatever henry rollins says cause like, ain't nothing gonna happen if you think nothing's gonna happen. i find your anti-flossing world view refreshing compared to like a weasely who thinks they've got the world by the balls.
the reality is somewhere in the middle.