Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1746034 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: real confessions
« Reply #6390 on: March 21, 2016, 11:52:35 AM »
Pencil you should fuck that guy just to next-level the story.

pencil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #6391 on: March 21, 2016, 12:16:36 PM »
i mean i could probably get some serious $$$ out of him for it....
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6392 on: March 21, 2016, 03:30:46 PM »
I've stopped taking my Suboxone 3 days ago after being on it for 4 years.  Feel like absolute shit and can't sleep.  Had to take the day off work today and am worried about my boss figuring out what's going on.  Going to try going back to work tomorrow but am dreading it because it's so physical.  

Also pencil, that story made me feel a lot better for some reason.  Hope you don't get murdered.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6393 on: March 22, 2016, 01:34:37 AM »
I've stopped taking my Suboxone 3 days ago after being on it for 4 years.  Feel like absolute shit and can't sleep.  Had to take the day off work today and am worried about my boss figuring out what's going on.  Going to try going back to work tomorrow but am dreading it because it's so physical.  

Also pencil, that story made me feel a lot better for some reason.  Hope you don't get murdered.

Eh, how exactly are you going to "hide" rivers of sweat, nausea, possible cramps, dope hungry eyes, etc. for the next months to come? I can't think of any way but telling the truth. Maybe if you tell him, he will appriciate the courage and let you stay?

Goog luck for real, buddy!

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #6394 on: March 22, 2016, 11:35:40 AM »

You HAVE to taper mate, quitting cold turkey is obviously extremely unpleasant.

*** A VERY GOOD TAPER PLAN ***

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-drugs/suboxone-subutex-therapy-50887.html

I am fighting the battle right here with you, stay strong & I will do the same!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Miglios
« Reply #6395 on: March 22, 2016, 12:02:24 PM »
Expand Quote
I've stopped taking my Suboxone 3 days ago after being on it for 4 years. � Feel like absolute shit and can't sleep. � Had to take the day off work today and am worried about my boss figuring out what's going on. � Going to try going back to work tomorrow but am dreading it because it's so physical. �

Also pencil, that story made me feel a lot better for some reason.�  Hope you don't get murdered.
[close]

I've been tapering.  Was down to less than 1mg every day when I stopped.  I could have gone down further but my gf and I are going to Europe in a month, and I wanted to be done before then.  Thanks for the words.  

Edit:  On day 4 right now, things seem to be getting better. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:04:39 PM by Foray »

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6396 on: March 22, 2016, 12:50:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I've stopped taking my Suboxone 3 days ago after being on it for 4 years. � Feel like absolute shit and can't sleep. � Had to take the day off work today and am worried about my boss figuring out what's going on. � Going to try going back to work tomorrow but am dreading it because it's so physical. �

Also pencil, that story made me feel a lot better for some reason.�  Hope you don't get murdered.
[close]

[close]

I've been tapering.  Was down to less than 1mg every day when I stopped.  I could have gone down further but my gf and I are going to Europe in a month, and I wanted to be done before then.  Thanks for the words.  

Edit:  On day 4 right now, things seem to be getting better. 

Day 2 & 3 are always the worst, make it to 5 - 7 & you should be in the clear!

Seriously though, congrats on getting off the subs; I should be off by next week.

Jealous of the Euro trip bruddah, I fucking hate 9-5 work more than anything but feel so guilty taking time off... Part ego, part Protestant work ethic.

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Miglios
« Reply #6397 on: March 22, 2016, 01:12:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Also pencil, that story made me feel a lot better for some reason.� � Hope you don't get murdered.
[close]

[close]

I've been tapering. � Was down to less than 1mg every day when I stopped. � I could have gone down further but my gf and I are going to Europe in a month, and I wanted to be done before then. � Thanks for the words. � 

Edit:�  On day 4 right now, things seem to be getting better.� 
[close]

Seriously though, congrats on getting off the subs; I should be off by next week.

Jealous of the Euro trip bruddah, I fucking hate 9-5 work more than anything but feel so guilty taking time off... Part ego, part Protestant work ethic.

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
« Reply #6398 on: March 22, 2016, 06:27:54 PM »
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6399 on: March 23, 2016, 02:34:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Also pencil, that story made me feel a lot better for some reason.� � Hope you don't get murdered.
[close]

[close]

I've been tapering. � Was down to less than 1mg every day when I stopped. � I could have gone down further but my gf and I are going to Europe in a month, and I wanted to be done before then. � Thanks for the words. � 

[close]

I really dont want to scare you guys or anything but I really wish someone told me about Post Acute Withdrawal (PAWS). Almost cracked me when I got off methadone/fentanyl/junk, been clean since April 8, 2013.  Feel free to ask for pointers if you need any. Im not an expert of getting clean but I learned some tricks around PAWS (somehow).

Got this summary from http://www.addictionsandrecovery.org/post-acute-withdrawal.htm

There are two stages of withdrawal. The first stage is the acute stage, which usually lasts at most a few weeks. During this stage, you may experience physical withdrawal symptoms. But every drug is different, and every person is different.

The second stage of withdrawal is called the Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS). During this stage you'll have fewer physical symptoms, but more emotional and psychological withdrawal symptoms.

Post-acute withdrawal occurs because your brain chemistry is gradually returning to normal. As your brain improves the levels of your brain chemicals fluctuate as they approach the new equilibrium causing post-acute withdrawal symptoms.

Most people experience some post-acute withdrawal symptoms. Whereas in the acute stage of withdrawal every person is different, in post-acute withdrawal most people have the same symptoms.

The Symptoms of Post-Acute Withdrawal

The most common post-acute withdrawal symptoms are:

Mood swings
Anxiety
Irritability
Tiredness
Variable energy
Low enthusiasm
Variable concentration
Disturbed sleep
Post-acute withdrawal feels like a rollercoaster of symptoms. In the beginning, your symptoms will change minute to minute and hour to hour. Later as you recover further they will disappear for a few weeks or months only to return again. As you continue to recover the good stretches will get longer and longer. But the bad periods of post-acute withdrawal can be just as intense and last just as long.

Each post-acute withdrawal episode usually last for a few days. Once you've been in recovery for a while, you will find that each post-acute withdrawal episode usually lasts for a few days. There is no obvious trigger for most episodes. You will wake up one day feeling irritable and have low energy. If you hang on for just a few days, it will lift just as quickly as it started. After a while you'll develop confidence that you can get through post-acute withdrawal, because you'll know that each episode is time limited.

Post-acute withdrawal usually lasts for 2 years. This is one of the most important things you need to remember. If you're up for the challenge you can get though this. But if you think that post-acute withdrawal will only last for a few months, then you'll get caught off guard, and when you're disappointed you're more likely to relapse. (Reference: www.AddictionsAndRecovery.org)

How to Survive Post-Acute Withdrawal

Be patient. You can't hurry recovery. But you can get through it one day at a time. If you resent post-acute withdrawal, or try to bulldoze your way through it, you will become exhausted. And when you're exhausted you will think of using to escape.

Post-acute withdrawal symptoms are a sign that your brain is recovering. Therefore don't resent them. But remember, even after one year, you are still only half way there.

Go with the flow. Withdrawal symptoms are uncomfortable. But the more you resent them the worse they'll seem. You'll have lots of good days over the next two years. Enjoy them. You'll also have lots of bad days. On those days, don't try to do too much. Take care of yourself, focus on your recovery, and you'll get through this.

Practice self-care. Give yourself lots of little breaks over the next two years. Tell yourself "what I am doing is enough." Be good to yourself. That is what most addicts can't do, and that's what you must learn in recovery. Recovery is the opposite of addiction.

Sometimes you'll have little energy or enthusiasm for anything. Understand this and don't over book your life. Give yourself permission to focus on your recovery.

Post-acute withdrawal can be a trigger for relapse. You'll go for weeks without any withdrawal symptoms, and then one day you'll wake up and your withdrawal will hit you like a ton of bricks. You'll have slept badly. You'll be in a bad mood. Your energy will be low. And if you're not prepared for it, if you think that post-acute withdrawal only lasts for a few months, or if you think that you'll be different and it won't be as bad for you, then you'll get caught off guard. But if you know what to expect you can do this.

Being able to relax will help you through post-acute withdrawal. When you're tense you tend to dwell on your symptoms and make them worse. When you're relaxed it's easier to not get caught up in them. You aren't as triggered by your symptoms which means you're less likely to relapse.

Remember, every relapse, no matter how small undoes the gains your brain has made during recovery. Without abstinence everything will fall apart. With abstinence everything is possible. (Reference: www.AddictionsAndRecovery.org)

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -278
« Reply #6400 on: March 23, 2016, 04:14:29 AM »
Sometimes if i've had a few beers, not enough to be super drunk, but a few and I have sex or jerk off I get this stinging feeling on the tip of my penis. What's that about?

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6401 on: March 23, 2016, 06:39:57 AM »
Sometimes if i've had a few beers, not enough to be super drunk, but a few and I have sex or jerk off I get this stinging feeling on the tip of my penis. What's that about?

probably chlamydia.  I had the same thing for a loooong time, just thought it was normal.  Turns out I had chlamydia.  All it takes is a little antibiotics and its gone.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6402 on: March 23, 2016, 08:22:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I really dont want to scare you guys or anything but I really wish someone told me about Post Acute Withdrawal (PAWS). Almost cracked me when I got off methadone/fentanyl/junk, been clean since April 8, 2013.  Feel free to ask for pointers if you need any. Im not an expert of getting clean but I learned some tricks around PAWS (somehow).

Got this summary from http://www.addictionsandrecovery.org/post-acute-withdrawal.htm

There are two stages of withdrawal. The first stage is the acute stage, which usually lasts at most a few weeks. During this stage, you may experience physical withdrawal symptoms. But every drug is different, and every person is different.

The second stage of withdrawal is called the Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS). During this stage you'll have fewer physical symptoms, but more emotional and psychological withdrawal symptoms.

Post-acute withdrawal occurs because your brain chemistry is gradually returning to normal. As your brain improves the levels of your brain chemicals fluctuate as they approach the new equilibrium causing post-acute withdrawal symptoms.

Most people experience some post-acute withdrawal symptoms. Whereas in the acute stage of withdrawal every person is different, in post-acute withdrawal most people have the same symptoms.

The Symptoms of Post-Acute Withdrawal

The most common post-acute withdrawal symptoms are:

Mood swings
Anxiety
Irritability
Tiredness
Variable energy
Low enthusiasm
Variable concentration
Disturbed sleep
Post-acute withdrawal feels like a rollercoaster of symptoms. In the beginning, your symptoms will change minute to minute and hour to hour. Later as you recover further they will disappear for a few weeks or months only to return again. As you continue to recover the good stretches will get longer and longer. But the bad periods of post-acute withdrawal can be just as intense and last just as long.

Each post-acute withdrawal episode usually last for a few days. Once you've been in recovery for a while, you will find that each post-acute withdrawal episode usually lasts for a few days. There is no obvious trigger for most episodes. You will wake up one day feeling irritable and have low energy. If you hang on for just a few days, it will lift just as quickly as it started. After a while you'll develop confidence that you can get through post-acute withdrawal, because you'll know that each episode is time limited.

Post-acute withdrawal usually lasts for 2 years. This is one of the most important things you need to remember. If you're up for the challenge you can get though this. But if you think that post-acute withdrawal will only last for a few months, then you'll get caught off guard, and when you're disappointed you're more likely to relapse. (Reference: www.AddictionsAndRecovery.org)

How to Survive Post-Acute Withdrawal

Be patient. You can't hurry recovery. But you can get through it one day at a time. If you resent post-acute withdrawal, or try to bulldoze your way through it, you will become exhausted. And when you're exhausted you will think of using to escape.

Post-acute withdrawal symptoms are a sign that your brain is recovering. Therefore don't resent them. But remember, even after one year, you are still only half way there.

Go with the flow. Withdrawal symptoms are uncomfortable. But the more you resent them the worse they'll seem. You'll have lots of good days over the next two years. Enjoy them. You'll also have lots of bad days. On those days, don't try to do too much. Take care of yourself, focus on your recovery, and you'll get through this.

Practice self-care. Give yourself lots of little breaks over the next two years. Tell yourself "what I am doing is enough." Be good to yourself. That is what most addicts can't do, and that's what you must learn in recovery. Recovery is the opposite of addiction.

Sometimes you'll have little energy or enthusiasm for anything. Understand this and don't over book your life. Give yourself permission to focus on your recovery.

Post-acute withdrawal can be a trigger for relapse. You'll go for weeks without any withdrawal symptoms, and then one day you'll wake up and your withdrawal will hit you like a ton of bricks. You'll have slept badly. You'll be in a bad mood. Your energy will be low. And if you're not prepared for it, if you think that post-acute withdrawal only lasts for a few months, or if you think that you'll be different and it won't be as bad for you, then you'll get caught off guard. But if you know what to expect you can do this.

Being able to relax will help you through post-acute withdrawal. When you're tense you tend to dwell on your symptoms and make them worse. When you're relaxed it's easier to not get caught up in them. You aren't as triggered by your symptoms which means you're less likely to relapse.

Remember, every relapse, no matter how small undoes the gains your brain has made during recovery. Without abstinence everything will fall apart. With abstinence everything is possible. (Reference: www.AddictionsAndRecovery.org)

I've kicked like at least 5 - 10 separate times & the post-withdrawls are usually the worst part but it's really all about mindset, if you don't want to quit you're not going to quit, bottom line.

My symptoms always last for several months to a year, as its been 10 solid years on the train since I was a teenybopper.

Glad everyone is kicking & shit, plus a big shout out to Ol' Shark Titties! BEE SUITS UNITED!

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #6403 on: March 23, 2016, 11:56:07 AM »
Congratulations, and good luck guys. Now can we direct this thread back to convincing Pencil to bang an entire family?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6404 on: March 23, 2016, 12:37:29 PM »
Congratulations, and good luck guys. Now can we direct this thread back to convincing Pencil to bang an entire family?

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6405 on: March 23, 2016, 12:43:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Miglios
« Reply #6406 on: March 23, 2016, 03:58:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Update please.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #6407 on: March 23, 2016, 04:54:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Update please.

Second..

Pics or it hasnt happened. There is such things as lies. But i hoped to god you're telling the truth, cause it's fucking awesome.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6408 on: March 25, 2016, 07:32:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Update please.
[close]

Second..

Pics or it hasnt happened. There is such things as lies. But i hoped to god you're telling the truth, cause it's fucking awesome.

okay so this whole confession started off with me complaining about how i dont want him to have any pictures of me, do you honestly think there is a situation where i can get pictures of them and Jim (the husband) doesnt immediately expect pictures of me? No.  If you dont want to believe me thats cool, but I do not trust him if he takes pictures of me, I know they will end up on the internet some how.

But there isnt really much of an update right now.  Jim is getting on my nerves still just pestering me too much when he really doesnt need to be.  I can see why Barbara doesnt want anything to do with him sexually because, as much as I hate terms like this, he is just a prime example of a beta male.  He always bitches about everything else, like he complains for no reason at all.  They are going to Rhode Island and hes bitching about flying first class "oh i didnt even wanna go on vacation, having to sit in first class with all those snobs, the food isnt even that good, id rather be here hanging out with you." Which brings up how clingy he can be.  He actually asked if I was done seeing them because one night I was skating and left my phone in the car and didnt text back for two hours.  He has shitty jokes.  Ugh, I wish I could just fuck her raw and cum in her pussy then leave her alone to go home to him so he can eat her out, but I guess some of the money is to make up for the fact that he wants to watch me fuck her and so she can say shit to him like "oh Pencil has such a big dick" "You couldnt fuck me like this Jim even if you were 21 and had a body like Pencil" etc

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6409 on: March 25, 2016, 07:53:54 AM »
hahaha oh my god...

post pics of the daughter though.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6410 on: March 25, 2016, 08:07:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Update please.
[close]

Second..

[close]

okay so this whole confession started off with me complaining about how i dont want him to have any pictures of me, do you honestly think there is a situation where i can get pictures of them and Jim (the husband) doesnt immediately expect pictures of me? No.  If you dont want to believe me thats cool, but I do not trust him if he takes pictures of me, I know they will end up on the internet some how.

But there isnt really much of an update right now.  Jim is getting on my nerves still just pestering me too much when he really doesnt need to be.  I can see why Barbara doesnt want anything to do with him sexually because, as much as I hate terms like this, he is just a prime example of a beta male.  He always bitches about everything else, like he complains for no reason at all.  They are going to Rhode Island and hes bitching about flying first class "oh i didnt even wanna go on vacation, having to sit in first class with all those snobs, the food isnt even that good, id rather be here hanging out with you." Which brings up how clingy he can be.  He actually asked if I was done seeing them because one night I was skating and left my phone in the car and didnt text back for two hours.  He has shitty jokes.  Ugh, I wish I could just fuck her raw and cum in her pussy then leave her alone to go home to him so he can eat her out, but I guess some of the money is to make up for the fact that he wants to watch me fuck her and so she can say shit to him like "oh Pencil has such a big dick" "You couldnt fuck me like this Jim even if you were 21 and had a body like Pencil" etc

HOLY MOLY FUCKING FUCK!!! I just realized I am doing basically the same thing & just let me know when Jim is in Rhode Island & where, I want to meet this cunt!

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6411 on: March 25, 2016, 08:08:45 AM »
you know what I just thought about, their names are Jim and Barbara, like Jim and Barb Lahey from trailer park boys... he is trying to make me his randy....

they are leaving today for Rhode Island, dont know where exactly though

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6412 on: March 25, 2016, 09:01:37 AM »
you know what I just thought about, their names are Jim and Barbara, like Jim and Barb Lahey from trailer park boys... he is trying to make me his randy....

they are leaving today for Rhode Island, dont know where exactly though

It's a small state...  ::)

Bumnote for them, weather is going to be rainy shit for a while!

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6413 on: March 25, 2016, 10:21:16 AM »
this jim guy is giving me a headache. i just dont get how someone could pay someone for sex, but not actually be the one having sex. its like paying to watch someone ride a rollercoaster. if i bought the ticket, im riding the fucking ride.

at least youre getting paid to fuck. thats a double win in my book.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #6414 on: March 25, 2016, 02:56:46 PM »
this jim guy is giving me a headache. i just dont get how someone could pay someone for sex, but not actually be the one having sex. its like paying to watch someone ride a rollercoaster. if i bought the ticket, im riding the fucking ride.

at least youre getting paid to fuck. thats a double win in my book.
maybe pencil is to sex what ishod is to skateboarding.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #6415 on: March 25, 2016, 06:42:55 PM »
Barbara is definitely the one who is paying the sex with Pencil bill each week.

So, did the daughter go with them to RI for the weekend, or is she home alone?

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6416 on: March 25, 2016, 09:17:35 PM »
Barbara is definitely the one who is paying the sex with Pencil bill each week.

So, did the daughter go with them to RI for the weekend, or is she home alone?

hmmmm good question, i think i am going to text her right now and find out

and barb isnt really paying me to have sex, its part of the humiliation aspect that jim is into i think.  like he has to give up his hard earned money just so that she can be satisfied since he cant.  now im not saying i have seen a bunch of cocks before or anything, in fact most i have seen are grotesquely huge due to the fact that they were in pornos, but jim as a tiny, tiny cock

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6417 on: March 25, 2016, 09:24:19 PM »
All of us posters are just boys, Pencil is a legend

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6418 on: March 25, 2016, 10:43:36 PM »
All of us posters are just boys, Pencil is a legend

idk tobey you slay tinder chicks and steady stack insta clips

that being said, its weird being in their house and in a bed that isnt theirs 8)

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #6419 on: March 26, 2016, 01:29:44 AM »
Got my first real job as a host at a chain restaurant, and today was the first day. The whole staff is super friendly and I get along with everyone really well, so that's good. I was going through training before the dinner rush and the lady who's training me kept stressing how important the first impression of a restaurant is, and since I'm a host, I'll be the first impression whenever I'm there.  She also told me that they were hiring for the host position because they were letting go of a lot of hosts of my age since they weren't working out. I started getting really stressed out and was really nervous for the rest of my shift. I could hear the nervousness in my voice when I was greeting the guests, and I felt really stiff. I definitely wasn't coming off relaxed which isn't good. I'm worried now that since I'm freaking out it might leave a guest with a bad experience. Not only would I lose my job, but now that person is going to dislike the restaurant because of me. I feel so much pressure, which is only making my anxiety worse. Starting to think I fucked up taking this job. Don't want to quit since I haven't even finished training, but don't want to get fired either. Not really sure what to do.

I guess Im abit late to this

Just relax , chill .  They are at your job . This is your home you should be relaxed . They should be nervous coming into your restaurant . This is where you work , eat , talk to coworkers and friends . They want to talk to you and they want service

Just learn as much about the things at work , the things you need to know . Always smile and be friendly . If you dont have confidence fake it at first . It just comes along with time